Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Trophy Husband Expecting Child (Support Payment)

Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his husband, Justin Mikita, are expecting their first child.

The "Modern Family" actor announced the exciting news during an appearance on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" Thursday night.

"Actually, this is something I haven't even mentioned to anyone -- if we could just keep it between the three of us and you all -- but I'm actually expecting a baby in July with my husband," he told Corden, fellow guest Charlie Hunnam and the audience.

"I'm very excited, but it feels like I'm 44 now, let's get this show going," he joked.

And for MAXIMUM CRINGE:

Mikita recently shared the story of the day they met in a sweet Instagram post celebrating "Modern Family."

"I'll never forget watching the pilot the day after it aired on Sept 24, 2009 in the afternoon in between studying for my constitutional law class," he wrote about the show. "I had been completely decimated from the 2008 November election when Prop 8 passed in CA, barring same sex marriage. My best girlfriend Jen told me I just had to take a break from studying and watch Modern Family."

"Right after I watched the pilot I went to the gym...I was feeling energized from this quirky little show that had the most incredible representation of a queer family in the dynamics of a larger mixed family that reminded me so much of my own...Then, right before my eyes, was @jessetyler," he continued.

"I seized the opportunity & I gushed about how important this show and this representation was for the queer community especially then, in 2009," he added. "He surprisingly gushed back, being kind and engaging me in conversation. The rest, as they say, is history."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2020 8:43 PM

It's been 24h and no one has commented on this. It looks like Jesse Tyler Ferguson is definitely not a DL favorite.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 8:57 AM

He's a smug, LUCKY bitch who'd be parking cars today if it was not for Modern Family, where he was ALWAYS the weakest link.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 9:28 AM

Why the queer community and not the gay community?

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 9:32 AM

That Justin sounds like a social climbing bitch bothering people at the gym just because he thought he was a “celebrity”. No way he was really attracted to this fug ginger.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2020 9:41 AM

[quote] "I'm actually expecting a baby in July with my husband," he told Corden, fellow guest Charlie Hunnam and the audience.

That kid will still have 50% DNA from some strange female broad whom Ferguson knocked up - and might turn out more like that female broad and less like Ferguson (or whoever provided the sperm).

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 9:41 AM

I forgot if we like him or hate him but then remembered he is a very successful happily married gay guy. So of course he is hated here. Carry on....

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 9:43 AM

"That kid will still have 50% DNA from some strange female broad whom Ferguson knocked up - and might turn out more like that female broad and less like Ferguson (or whoever provided the sperm)."

I hope they've picked the better looking parent to provide the sperm.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 9:47 AM

Stop being such a cliche r6.

Pasty Jesse and his social-climbing tie-maker should be exempt from criticism because he is openly gay? Who'd ever believe he'd be straight?

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 9:48 AM

Isn’t his husband a murderer? And now he wants to create life?!

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2020 9:56 AM

[quote] Mikita: "I was feeling energized from this quirky little show that had the most incredible representation of a QUEER family ... I seized the opportunity & I gushed about how important this show and this representation was for the QUEER community"

[quote] Why the queer community and not the gay community?

Because calling yourself a gay couple and representing the gay community is apparently boring now and not 'au courant' anymore. You have to be a "demi-boy" or "fluid" (open to sleeping with pussy) or any other 'unicorn'. Anything except simply admitting you're a gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2020 9:59 AM

[quote]Stop being such a cliche [R6].

You proved me right, of course.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2020 11:25 AM

Exactly what R2 said

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 11:47 AM

Approaching an actor the day after the show premieres. How CONVENIENT.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 7:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2020 3:22 PM

That's a "trophy" husband? Doesn't look nearly hot enough to be one.

by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2020 3:31 PM

The energized gym story comes across slightly pandering. They probably met in the sauna / wet area,

by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2020 3:34 PM

Jesse has enough estrogen where he could probably conceive and deliver it caesarean.

by Anonymousreply 17February 16, 2020 3:38 PM

JTF is an unhappy person, with a fake on-screen personality - desperate for any sense of love, and his husband is only in it for the "glory" of being married to someone famous with money. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 18February 16, 2020 3:39 PM

God I hope they used the husband’s sperm and not Jesse Tyler Firecrotch’s. The mere thought makes me whimper in terror.

by Anonymousreply 19February 16, 2020 3:46 PM

Whimper in HORROR!

by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2020 3:52 PM

He was in that cyber-horror film with Diane Lane way before MF.

I recognized that ginger from anywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2020 4:02 PM

JTF definitely got lucky with Modern Family. He’s the worst cast member and could be easily replaced and swapped out for any ordinary tv actor. He would be a bitchy flight attendant had he never gotten the Modern Family gig.

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2020 4:36 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2020 8:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!