Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamela Harris endorses Joe Biden! ❤️💜

WTF? Didn’t she call him racist? What happened to that little girl on the bus? Who was that little girl? 👧🏽🚌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 9, 2020 5:47 PM

"And I DID NOT do it just so he'll make me his Veep, you screaming queens!"

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 7:21 AM

And that little sellout was me.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 7:24 AM

He’s ancient, y’all.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 7:25 AM

Good! Another reason NOT to vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2020 7:26 AM

Joe/Kamala - yes, anyone/anything but Trump 2020.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 7:45 AM

I'm voting for whoever gets the nom, but I have a spot for Joe. Good for Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 9:00 AM

Good for her to get on the right bus after all.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 9:07 AM

R2 wins the Datalounge for the rest of the year

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 9:10 AM

Not as a VP but if he won, I would think she would work really well as someone in his presidential cabinet member. Maybe attorney general.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2020 9:12 AM

Or Secretary of State like Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2020 4:58 PM

Guess that little girl grew up.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2020 5:02 PM

What a shill.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 5:08 PM

She is a corporate hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 5:12 PM

She may be eyeing the VP slot, but she will get the AG.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2020 5:24 PM

I could live with her being AG, but not Veep. Please God NO!

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2020 5:27 PM

Excellent.

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2020 5:28 PM

[quote]Kamela

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2020 5:29 PM

Hasn’t done it yet.

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2020 5:29 PM

I'd love it if she did this, touted it in a not-so-subtle way that she expects payback, and then Biden turns out not to be the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2020 5:34 PM

VP or AG deal, definitely. I hope not VP as she brings nothing to the ticket since California is a given blue state. Warren, Sanders, the Klob, and Pete don't bring anything either. Tammy Baldwin (WI) or Sherrod Brown (OH) would be better strategically. Trump's plan is to keep all the red states plus WI to win, hence holding the convention in Milwaukee.

by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2020 5:40 PM

VP or AG deal, definitely. I hope not VP as she brings nothing to the ticket since California is a given blue state. Warren, Sanders, the Klob, and Pete don't bring anything either. Tammy Baldwin (WI) or Sherrod Brown (OH) would be better strategically. Trump's plan is to keep all the red states plus WI to win, hence holding the convention in Milwaukee.

by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2020 5:40 PM

R8 No mispelling Kamala disqualifies that person. I bet it was Tulsi.

by Anonymousreply 22January 24, 2020 5:42 PM

I wasn't born yesterday. Stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 23January 24, 2020 5:46 PM

As of today, 538 forecasts Biden's odds of winning the nomination at 2 in 5; Sanders' odds are 1 in 4.

Joe needs help commenting on Reddit, r/politics; the Sanders people are very organized and NASTY about Joe and the Democratic Party. They are like Trumpsters - fanatical about Sanders and his "outsider" status despite being in D.C. for 30 years. Anyone but Sanders is the enemy to them.

by Anonymousreply 24January 24, 2020 5:49 PM

I think he may want to make her his vice president. It would be a good move, I think.

by Anonymousreply 25January 24, 2020 5:54 PM

R24 Trump was a Democrat for decades and Bernie has been an indepedent for decades. They are both taking advantage of the relatively weak bench of both parties. Bernie has the rabid youth movement behind him. A demographic Biden wishes he had in his corner. The Berniebros are beyond fanatical and dedicated.

by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2020 5:55 PM

I will only vote for old Joe if he eats refried beans out of my crack.

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2020 5:59 PM

I know Joe often comes up with the wrong line...he is not smooth but he probably pushes for the right things, prove me wrong.

Trump claimed to be a Democrat but he was not, he was always just a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 28January 24, 2020 5:59 PM

When Kamala and Cory called him a racist...people hated them and they were cooked, because Joe was never a racist. All the damn dumb media praised her for it, because the younger media can be pretty stupid. Common sense would tell anyone that Joe hated racist pigs and worked against them.

by Anonymousreply 29January 24, 2020 6:04 PM

I guess they made up.

by Anonymousreply 30January 24, 2020 6:06 PM

R28, Joe was right when he pushed for the Iraq war and was against gay rights. I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 31January 24, 2020 6:08 PM

Good analysis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 24, 2020 6:08 PM

r27 And I wouldn't vote for Old Bernie to save his life.

by Anonymousreply 33January 24, 2020 6:09 PM

R28, Biden is much better in small settings than in large groups/debates. I know someone who met him in a smaller setting and they had nothing but good things to say. He is also good in expressing his policies on paper (please see his essay in Foreign Affairs magazine from this week on how he wants to reverse Trump's foreign policy).

by Anonymousreply 34January 24, 2020 6:18 PM

She was that little girl.

by Anonymousreply 35January 24, 2020 6:21 PM

I was briefly infatuated with her after seeing her performance in the Kavenaugh hearings and some other hearings.

After getting more information... yeah, no. This Biden endorsement just further confirms that she's centrist rubbish.

R33

Cool. Thanks for helping to end our democracy by helping a dangerous authoritarian-wannabe get re-elected. You're a class act.

by Anonymousreply 36January 24, 2020 6:21 PM

She is such an opportunist. It will be fun watching her wokester identitarians supporters explain this one as being about anything other than self interest.

by Anonymousreply 37January 24, 2020 6:23 PM

[quotre][R2] wins the Datalounge for the rest of the year

Nigga, please. It ain't even Black History Month. Some of these queens haven't come out of hibernation yet.

by Anonymousreply 38January 24, 2020 6:24 PM

Good for Kamala.

This is how politics work, for those of you keeping up with that sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 39January 24, 2020 6:26 PM

It all comes down to Congress.

They approve the judges, draft legislation and make the laws.

Biden can work with Congress.

Bernie cannot work with Congress.

You can vote for whomever you want in the primary, R33.

That being said, if by some miracle Bernie gets the nomination, you WILL vote for him R33.

Not voting for him or not voting at all will keep Trump in office and end the US.

by Anonymousreply 40January 24, 2020 6:35 PM

The Berners are committed and loud, but their shrill nastiness is NOT getting more voters to vote for Bernie, but instead encouraging more to NOT vote at all when Bernie flames out again.

by Anonymousreply 41January 24, 2020 6:42 PM

Bernie is as much of a Russian pawn as Dump is. How is anyone, who isn't a Russian bot, still confused about or in denial of this fact?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 24, 2020 6:47 PM

And while I'm on the subject, Yang is also very obviously another Russian asset. Is no one paying attention?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 24, 2020 6:48 PM

If Biden is so great at working with Congress, how did he let the Republicans on the Hill completely own the Administration in which he was the vice-president?

by Anonymousreply 44January 24, 2020 6:58 PM

R44 doesn't have a clue how congress or legislation works.

by Anonymousreply 45January 24, 2020 6:59 PM

Actually, I do know how it works. Biden is supposed to be wonderful at working with Congress, but he couldn't get them to back off on the Obama Administration. Are they magically going to start working with him next year?

by Anonymousreply 46January 24, 2020 7:01 PM

45 posts in and there is no proof that this endorsement has happened. There were stories yesterday that she was considering it, but none that she has done so.

by Anonymousreply 47January 24, 2020 7:07 PM

Biden WAS wonderful with working with the Dems--he is the reason there was near unanimity among them when it came to pushing through Obamacare. When you actually do good things in congress and build relationships for 30 years, results tend to happen. Obviously, the Repubs weren't the same but they promised to sabotage Obama regardless (like when they shot down Obama's effort to cut payroll taxes by 50% which would have been HUGE for middle and lower class people). Bernie would not be able to work with Dems or Repubs. The dems hate him and consider him to be a stubborn, ideological, inflexible fringe nut.

by Anonymousreply 48January 24, 2020 7:07 PM

R47 this place is full of boomers, don't expect much.

by Anonymousreply 49January 24, 2020 7:28 PM

Interesting, r27 says he won't vote for Biden unless Biden eats beans out of his ass (talk about a class act!) and that's OK, but I say I wouldn't vote for Sanders to save his life (in the primary) and I get criticized for it... Pot meet kettle.

by Anonymousreply 50January 24, 2020 7:29 PM

R50

You're correct about R27.

R27

This sarcasm also applies to you. Cool. Thanks for helping to end our democracy by helping a dangerous authoritarian-wannabe get re-elected. You're a class act.

by Anonymousreply 51January 24, 2020 7:34 PM

Love the idiots here - she's a far left loon but also centrist rubbish!

by Anonymousreply 52January 24, 2020 7:38 PM

Fake news. She's "thinking about it" but has not officially endorsed anyone yet.

by Anonymousreply 53January 24, 2020 7:47 PM

Some of us want no more drama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 24, 2020 7:50 PM

They will in the majority get behind Biden - BECAUSE.... of the Bernie surge. None of them want that. So Kamala's endorsement reflects that. And her ambition.

I recall how holy she was to the obnoxious Kamalastans on this board, so this pragmatic sucking up is delicious. Defeat [italic]and[/italic] capitulation for self interest. Yummy, yummy, yummy!

Don't invest in any of them, children... they're all calculating whores. Vote for who does the least damage.

by Anonymousreply 55January 24, 2020 7:51 PM

Are we going to support the Dem no matter what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 24, 2020 7:54 PM

Kamela is really going to be pissed when Old Joe picks Stacy Abrams to be his VP.

by Anonymousreply 57January 24, 2020 8:11 PM

Nobody cares who Kamala Harris endorses. She'd be a liability to any candidate. She doesn't have black support and she'd sink the eventual nominee in the South and Midwest. I'm a Californian and I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 58January 24, 2020 8:13 PM

Shes clearly doing this thinking she's gonna get cabinet position even possibly VP. Hate this kind of stuff. Makes me dislike her.

by Anonymousreply 59January 24, 2020 8:17 PM

Bernie Bros are not Democrats. They are mostly young naive idealist falling a cult leader. How can you tell? Well because if they don't get what they want, they are willing to sabotage the country by either voting for or sitting out so that Trump wins 4 more years.

Honestly, we should stop even trying to court them. They have no loyalty to a party ideology, only to an individual who is blindly fallowed. Think about it, they act and talk just like the people who fallowed L. Ron Hubbard, Jim Jones, David Koresh, or the Heaven's Gate cult looking for space ships to come behind the comet.

by Anonymousreply 60January 24, 2020 8:33 PM

Fucking idiot OP and it took until R47 to point out that she has not, in fact, endorsed Joe Biden.

This is why we have Trump. No media literacy in this country or capacity to separate truth from fiction. Fox News, Facebook, and Russian propaganda did to our parents what they thought violent video games would do to us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 24, 2020 8:39 PM

They will all endorse Biden in the end, except Bernie, Castro, Beto, Bloomberg and that Massachusetts guy. I can't remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 62January 24, 2020 8:57 PM

Deval Patrick. I just remembered it.

Is he still in?

by Anonymousreply 63January 24, 2020 8:57 PM

In the end, all the other candidates will endorse the winner no matter what to beat Trump EXCEPT FOR BERNIE. He will pout and hold back as long as he can just like he did the last time. We already know how he is going to act. Wink, wink, to Bernie bros to stay home or go Trump.

by Anonymousreply 64January 24, 2020 9:04 PM

Abrams brings nothing to the ticket, Georgia is not going blue. She is not camera-friendly like Harris. She's the black female equivalent of Chris Christie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 24, 2020 9:06 PM

Abrams brings nothing to the ticket, Georgia is not going blue. She is not camera-friendly like Harris. She's the black female equivalent of Chris Christie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 24, 2020 9:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 24, 2020 9:06 PM

One loser endorsing another.

by Anonymousreply 68January 24, 2020 9:08 PM

He said it three times. Does this mean Kirker is going to appear?

by Anonymousreply 69January 24, 2020 9:08 PM

Sanders health is a legitimate issue: a heart attack, falling in the shower, losing his voice, and that embarrassing encounter with the punching bag... If he gets the nom, if he makes it that long, what happens when he has a another heart attack onstage or even dies? Chaos.

by Anonymousreply 70January 24, 2020 9:09 PM

[quote]R8 No mispelling Kamala disqualifies that person. I bet it was Tulsi. —Spelling nazi

Apparently not a grammar nazi, though.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 71January 24, 2020 9:11 PM

[quote] They are mostly young naive idealist falling a cult leader.

They’re doing what now?

[quote]They have no loyalty to a party ideology, only to an individual who is blindly fallowed. Think about it, they act and talk just like the people who fallowed L. Ron Hubbard, Jim Jones, David Koresh, ...

Fallowed?

by Anonymousreply 72January 24, 2020 9:12 PM

That little Vice Presidential candidate was me!!

Fuck that nappy headed Stacy Abrams bitch! Uncle Joe needs me!

by Anonymousreply 73January 24, 2020 9:16 PM

I guess we all see politicians differently. She seems to be a combination of the bee's knees and the cat's meow to so many people, whereas I think she's just flat-out obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 74January 24, 2020 9:19 PM

Link

by Anonymousreply 75January 24, 2020 9:24 PM

Wait for the day after Super Tuesday when the Bernie Sanders campaign morphs into Trump's re-election campaign!

I could write ten parody Jacobin articles that will of course actually be published... by the Jacobin!

by Anonymousreply 76January 24, 2020 9:25 PM

Stacey Abrams is not happening.

by Anonymousreply 77January 24, 2020 9:25 PM

Stacey Abrams would be a disaster. She is obese & messy looking and actually has trouble breathing because of her weight. Nobody wants to see that.

by Anonymousreply 78January 24, 2020 9:26 PM

"I notice you never look at any of the women in the room Mr Pence. Why is that?"

[VP Debate Night]

by Anonymousreply 79January 24, 2020 9:27 PM

This didn’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 80January 24, 2020 9:28 PM

R80 is correct.

OP is a spreader of fake news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 24, 2020 9:30 PM

I have the feeling that Biden and Sanders are going to be neck and neck until one of these old geezers has a(nother) health crisis that resolves the matter.

by Anonymousreply 82January 24, 2020 9:32 PM

It must make her feel so warm to be covered again... I can see why she'd milk it.

by Anonymousreply 83January 24, 2020 9:32 PM

Except it didn’t happen

by Anonymousreply 84January 24, 2020 9:58 PM

Sanders has no chance so might as well vote on the winning horse to get on it's good graces.

by Anonymousreply 85January 24, 2020 10:08 PM

R58 is an idiot. She won't "sink" anyone, no one votes based on who the running mate is

by Anonymousreply 86January 24, 2020 10:10 PM

R78, Trump is orange, obese, and has a bad wig

by Anonymousreply 87January 24, 2020 10:11 PM

There’s obese & there's bovine. Trump’s obese & tries (unsuccessfully) to disguise it. But at least he tries. Stacy wears tight clothes and you can see rolls of fat.

by Anonymousreply 88January 24, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote]to get on it's good graces.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 89January 24, 2020 10:43 PM

R58 - it's amusing how either you or your buddies continue to bitch about Kamala not having the black support when Biden already has it. He doesn't need what he already has. What he does need falls more in line with what Harris brings to the table - intellect, orator skills, an impressive political record, impressive humanitarian/social justice leadership ahead of her time, attractiveness, charisma, etc.

by Anonymousreply 90January 24, 2020 10:52 PM

The guys at Pod Save America will demand Abrams. They hate Biden. An experienced veteran like Duckworth for VP? Not woke enough for them.

by Anonymousreply 91January 24, 2020 10:56 PM

[quote] What he does need falls more in line with what Harris brings to the table - intellect, orator skills, an impressive political record, impressive humanitarian/social justice leadership ahead of her time, attractiveness, charisma, etc.

I don't agree with most of this. For an 80 year old dude, Biden is still good looking--he has always been handsome. Biden has an impressive political record, intellect (as demonstrated by his essay in Foreign Affairs) and I believe it was he who really nudged Obama in the right direction regarding gay marriage. Kamala is even more liberal as judged by her record in the senate but Biden's proposals for the economy are far better.

by Anonymousreply 92January 24, 2020 11:00 PM

Someone on one of the Senate Impeachment hearings threads suggested Val Demings as VP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 24, 2020 11:01 PM

How often does it happen that a party nominee selects someone for their VP that they've been competing against for the nomination for the previous months?

by Anonymousreply 94January 24, 2020 11:02 PM

As R84 said she hasn't endorsed Joe Biden. But I do think if she does, like others have pointed out, it will look like a play for the VP slot. Do we know who her past supporters are backing now?

by Anonymousreply 95January 24, 2020 11:05 PM

While it is a little transparent, at least it probably won't sink Biden's chances like Warren's with Julian "Open Borders" Castro's endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 96January 24, 2020 11:09 PM

VP needs be diverse to satisfice the Caucasian progressives demanding diversity, but not so diverse as to prompt substantial levels of concern, hate, fear among working people in the Midwest.

A woman by whom men in Wisconsin and Michigan will be generally unoffended.

I don't think a vocal black woman is going work. Progressives love the idea, but we're not trying to win their votes in particular.

by Anonymousreply 97January 24, 2020 11:10 PM

Carmela.

by Anonymousreply 98January 24, 2020 11:11 PM

"VP needs be diverse to satisfice the Caucasian progressives demanding diversity..."

Demanding? Really?

And SATISFICE?

by Anonymousreply 99January 24, 2020 11:13 PM

Kamala will make a fine VP. Amy Klobuchar will be a brilliant AG.

by Anonymousreply 100January 24, 2020 11:13 PM

White Latino man or woman, African-American man.

Duckworth as well but she's unique.

R99, I expected that. Google"satisfice."

by Anonymousreply 101January 24, 2020 11:14 PM

The issue of particular concern isn't whether a particular person would do a good job as VP, but whether he/she is broadly acceptable to the voters who matter in the key battleground states.

by Anonymousreply 102January 24, 2020 11:17 PM

If the nominee is any of the men their pick for VP is going to be crucial. If they pick a woman she can't be seen as the token choice. I also think there could be backlash that a woman is only seen as second to a man. The woman is going to have to be seen as an equal.

by Anonymousreply 103January 24, 2020 11:18 PM

These are the Caucasian progressives demanding diversity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 24, 2020 11:19 PM

Woke white progressives are a vocal virtual plurality of the base.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 24, 2020 11:20 PM

No one who advocates effectivity open borders and reparations for the Midwest, please.

by Anonymousreply 106January 24, 2020 11:22 PM

Not yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 24, 2020 11:22 PM

R99 is a moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 24, 2020 11:25 PM

R99 "Oh dear!"s should be only used when confident of the correction....

by Anonymousreply 109January 24, 2020 11:28 PM

R90 If Harris had all that she’d still be in the race.

by Anonymousreply 110January 25, 2020 3:10 AM

R93 Pete Buttigieg / Val Demings is my perfect ticket.

by Anonymousreply 111January 25, 2020 3:13 AM

[quote]Does this mean Kirker is going to appear?

Wait, let me grab the Drano and a plunger.

by Anonymousreply 112January 25, 2020 3:51 AM

R27 Bernie no one will eat anything from your anal area. You have a serious case of Dirty Asshole Face darling. At least Biden looks like he washes his anal cavity every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 113January 25, 2020 6:19 AM

R92, you are totally correct - Joe is and always has been a very good looking man. I just want to see him with an equally attractive running mate and Kamala definitely fits that bill. This is politics folks - looks matter more than you think.

by Anonymousreply 114January 25, 2020 9:41 AM

Amen, R90... the perfect recipe.

Just add votes.

Oh. Erm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 25, 2020 1:17 PM

Now Cory Booker has endorsed. Only that loser Hooliyan Castro hasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 116March 9, 2020 2:37 PM

Young Joe Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 9, 2020 3:17 PM

Young Bernie Sanders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 9, 2020 3:18 PM

Young Donald Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 9, 2020 3:21 PM

Castro endorsed Warren.

I think Warren will hold back an endorsement until after March 10th primary, at least. I get the feeling she is not a fan of Sanders, and nonplussed by Biden.

by Anonymousreply 120March 9, 2020 3:22 PM

Biden doesn't need Castro or Warren.

by Anonymousreply 121March 9, 2020 4:51 PM

If she endorses Biden R120 it doesn't say much for the policies she believes in.

by Anonymousreply 122March 9, 2020 4:55 PM

Warren is a total political coward. She won’t endorse Bernie even tho she agrees with him and was arguing 4 days ago that a Biden presidency would be dangerous.

Kamala is just another soul-less political corporate shill. A total mess of a candidate with no principals.

by Anonymousreply 123March 9, 2020 4:58 PM

"Good! Another reason NOT to vote for him.

—Voters for Suitable Candidates"

= In support of Vladimir Putin

by Anonymousreply 124March 9, 2020 5:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!