Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this the gayest thing Jake's ever done?

Jake and Rufus dream, dream, dream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2020 3:54 AM

You mean apart from getting it off with Lance Armstrong?

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 6:49 AM

You mean apart from exclaiming "A Little Night Music is my FAVORITE musical!?!"?

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 6:52 AM

I wish he would just come out already. Marry Tom Holland. Or whomever. He has always seemed so lovable to me. He plays one of the funniest, most adorable characters in John Mulaney's Sack Lunch Bunch program on Netflix.

Come out, Jake. It's safe. You'll love it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 6:59 AM

Maybe he's bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2020 7:01 AM

My god. Rufus looks like a geriatric!

Jake has a lovely singing voice. Rufus' nasal drone is horrendous.

No idea if Jake is gay or not but have tickets to see him in Sunday in the Park in London later this year

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 7:29 AM

Even better in Jake's stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 6:50 PM

Reply 1 Lance Armstrong is not gay. It's not like he parades around shirtless with a gay actor or dates known lesbian like cherl Crowe or Hudson. His buddy Robin Williams was not that gay.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 9:34 PM

When did Rufus Wainwright get so old and so fat?

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 9:43 PM

Rufus, when you've porked up, horizontal stripes are no longer a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2020 9:44 PM

Jake needs a haircut

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2020 9:49 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2020 12:12 AM

Lance is no more than bi. Wishes he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2020 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!