Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump loving Texan arrested for soliciting women online to have sex with his dog while he watched.

Gilmer man accused of seeking woman to have sex with dog

GREGG COUNTY, Texas (KLTV) - A Gilmer man has been arrested and charged with bestiality after allegedly posting an online advertisement seeking a woman to have sex with his dog.

Darrell Gene Wolter, 56, is charged with state-jail felony bestiality. He was arrested on the charge Wednesday and posted a $3,500 bond on Thursday.

According to an arrest affidavit, a Longview police detective received a Crime Stoppers tip about an online advertisement for a “kennel lady.” The detective responded to the advertisement on Jan. 10 and received a response from Wolter, according to the affidavit.

The detective communicated with Wolter until Thursday and the detective reported Wolter said he wanted a woman for his dog to have intercourse with. He described his dog as being about 50 pounds with short red hair. He said he trains the dogs, helps the women and watches the experience.

“Darrell explained what I should expect for his dog to do to me during the sexual interaction and suggested that I watch some videos on-line to know what to expect,” the affidavit states.

The affidavit states Wolter suggested they meet at Cracker Barrel in Longview. When they met, Wolter placed under arrest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2020 8:07 AM

How much is that doggie in the widow?

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 6:03 AM

Trump 2020: Make Dog Sex Legal Again

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 6:03 AM

From his Facebook:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 6:09 AM

He looks exactly as I expected.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2020 6:11 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 6:15 AM

Another one that wanted Democrats in jail but now he is sitting in one...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 6:15 AM

Cracker Barrel! Too perfect.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 6:15 AM

At least she didn't fuck a dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 6:17 AM

What can you expect? It’s Texas!

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2020 6:17 AM

Is that actually illegal?

I mean, I generally assume it never hurts to ask...

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2020 6:18 AM

Of course the fucker is white, of course he is.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2020 6:18 AM

White people are fucking sick. What is it with you all and dogs?

The dog obsession is whites have is abnormal.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 6:20 AM

r10 exactly - seems like the guy was arrested for thoughtcrime. But I looked up the statute (only enacted in 2017, before then the guy would have been within his rights in Texas!)

(a)5,6,7,8,10 appear to apply to Darrell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 7:23 AM

Don't get me wrong, the guy's a sick fuck and I'm not sorry that he's behind bars...

But do I have this right? He was charged with beastiality just for posting an online ad? What kind of bullshit is that? They could've at least charged him with solicitation of prostitution or something more reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2020 7:39 AM

I believe what makes this a crime is that he actually met with the person. If you’re just role playing online it’s one thing, but meeting in person shows intent to actually go through with the crime.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2020 7:52 AM

Hopefully one less Trump vote come November, hopefully he’ll realize the Democrats are the party of dogfuckers.

Hell, free tampons for Ts. Go ahead and fuck Fido too!

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2020 8:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!