Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Honestly, what do you guys think of this fat cunt from My Big Fat Fabulous Cunt?

Would you fuck her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 29, 2020 3:12 PM

No, I am gay.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 12:50 AM

Boy did you misread the room, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 1:01 AM

[quote] No, I am gay.

Me, too, and if I wasn’t already, I would be after one look at that!

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 1:03 AM

Take your medications OP

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2020 8:05 AM

I really don't like her...she lives on lies. I think she will end up with a heart attack, or heat stroke, she just expects too much from her fat body.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 8:40 AM

Any man who would rather fuck that human bean bag chair than another man has some serious self-loathing issues.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 2:52 PM

Forget her. Let's talk about Whitney's trainer Jessica's boyfriend ISAIAH! He's hot!

by Anonymousreply 7January 29, 2020 3:49 AM

Are Ryan and Chase grifters?

by Anonymousreply 8January 29, 2020 4:03 AM

It's not just her looks, she is so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 9January 29, 2020 4:12 AM

YES!!!

by Anonymousreply 10January 29, 2020 4:22 AM

I could maybe fuck a tough, cold, masculine woman, like Charlize.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 29, 2020 4:52 AM

Her new boyfriend CHASE and her business partner don't quite seem straight.

by Anonymousreply 12January 29, 2020 4:53 AM

Chase seemed to be enjoying that drag brunch just a little TOO much r12.

by Anonymousreply 13January 29, 2020 4:58 AM

I don't get the popularity of this show. Nevertheless, kudos to this girl, she's kept it going. It's as if she sits down with her team every year and says, "Ok, what are some contemporary issues we can exploit for fake storylines? Sexuality? Disease?"

by Anonymousreply 14January 29, 2020 3:08 PM

Her friend from high school Todd is such a BITCHY queen.

by Anonymousreply 15January 29, 2020 3:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!