Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be The Home of a Typical 20-Something DL Poster

I'm the mom in the kitchen yelling down the stairs "Sweetie! Dinner is ready!"

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 9:47 AM

I'm the bottle of lube by the computer

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 12:30 AM

I'm the blindingly white hot rage at the way in which the Boomer generation trashed the united states, bequeathing a legacy of consistent decline in just about every metric for quality-of-life from the 1970s onward.

haha, 20 somethings can't afford to move out of their homes! It's funny how we ushered in cartoonishly grotesque levels of economic inequality! lol

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 12:35 AM

What a knee-slapper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 12:38 AM

r2 don't you have a womynfolk oppression festival to comisserate at or something?

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2020 3:22 AM

I'm a college student in Manhattan sharing an apartment with several other dudes from wealthy families.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 3:29 AM

I'm a recent college grad from a prestigious university recently moved home to work as an intern in my dad's business. I can't afford to move out.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 3:30 AM

“Mom, HOT POCKETS!!!”

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 3:31 AM

I'm a young guy in the trades, making good money, living in a room in my parent's basement. I'm saving money but who knows when I'll have enough to move out. Meanwhile, mom makes some great meals.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 3:31 AM

I'm pajama pants, which i wear EVERYWHERE

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2020 3:49 AM

I AM THE MASSIVE SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT THAT PERVADES THE ROOM WHENEVER I ENTER IT.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2020 4:20 AM

I'm the student loan debt that probably means I won't be able to purchase a home for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2020 5:00 AM

We need a lot more people like you, R8.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 9:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!