Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck, Marry, Kill: Arthurian Knights

However does a Queen choose?

I’ll fuck Cai Hir (Sir Kay) for his sharp dirty tongue & giant Saxon body; marry Mordrawd (Mordred) for his ambition; and kill preening narc Lancelot and the other Franks, even knowing Galahad will rise again like his Prophet just to spite me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2020 1:35 PM

Fuck Mordred, that's a real man. Kill Lancelot, he's that queen in the friend group who always has to start drama. Marry Gawain obviously. He's so reliable and trustworthy

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 12:11 AM

I’m fudging the rules.

Fuck Merlin

Kill Lancelot

Marry Galahad

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 12:41 AM

I'd fuck Galahad, just so he'd stop being a holier-than-thou virgin.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 2:23 AM

Have any of you read Mists of Avalon? It has the characterizations I most think of

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2020 2:42 AM

R4 is that the one where Lancelot is a bisexual slut in love with Arthur, only Arthur is shagging his full-blood sister?

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 9:11 AM

Häxan Soren used to write NSFW webcomics based on a few lesser Knights.

My favorite is this one about Sir Lionel, who on an excursion gone awry is captured by Sir Turquin of Gannes and subjected by him to a flogging with some brambles (which it transpires turns Lionel on). Edging ensues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 7:15 PM

The only Lancelot hot & interesting enough to fuck was Ioan Gruffudd’s version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2020 1:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!