Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pence to Netanyahu: "Trump is UNSTOPPABLE"

A microphone picked up Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu and US Vice President Mike Pence discussing the impeachment of US President Donald Trump on Thursday, January 23, with Pence describing Trump as “unstoppable.”

When asked about the impeachment by Netanyahu, at a Holocaust memorial in Yad Vashem, the World Holocaust Remembrance Center, Pence is heard to reply: “He’s unstoppable, like someone else I know.” Netanyahu shook his head and laughed in response.

World leaders, including Prince Charles, Russian President Vladimir Putin and French President Emmanuel Macron, gathered in Jerusalem on Thursday to mark the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 12:46 AM

What in the fuck was Putin doing at the ceremony?

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 11:44 PM

Seriously R1

Read a history book.

The Holocaust began in the Soviet Union and millions were killed there.

Babi Yar is in Ukraine and is the most well known massacre site but there were plenty in Russia proper. (And Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union at the time.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 11:47 PM

[quote] Pence is heard to reply: “He’s unstoppable, like someone else I know.”

Creepy.

It almost sounds like he's flirting with Netanyahu. Which wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 11:47 PM

+1 R3

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 11:49 PM

BeBe and his hag wife have troubles of their own.

Israel (unlike the U.S.) has no problem throwing their corrupt officials in jail.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 12:05 AM

They're just so sure of themselves, aren't they?

As if they're untouchable.

I hope that trump and pence have a spectacular fall. That would be so satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 12:23 AM

[QUOTE] It almost sounds like he's flirting with Netanyahu. Which wouldn't surprise me.

Ms. Pence was probably looking at pics of young Bibi during the plane ride and got all hot and bothered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 12:29 AM

That doesn't even look like the same person, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 12:34 AM

Bibi is all man which turns Pence on.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2020 12:36 AM

The way the Republicans are acting, it is like Putin has assured them that it doesn't matter how many votes they get in the 2020 election, Putin will assured it is more than the Democratic candidate will get, just like in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2020 12:37 AM

And surprise, surprise, look who's there with Pence and Netanyahu, R10. PUTIN.

They're the true axis of evil.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2020 12:38 AM

[QUOTE] Putin will assured it is more than the Democratic candidate will get, just like in 2016.

Unless Bernie gets the nomination. I’m not sure which candidate Putin would prefer more.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 12:42 AM

He an unstoppable criminal

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 12:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!