Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marco Rubio is taking notes during the Senate trial with a quill pen.

Does this level of preciousness prove he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 1:02 AM

What is he trying to prove by that?

“I am the reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson, and my Trump ass-licking is approved by the Founding Fathers, who would be on their knees before Trump’s greasy ass if they were still alive”?

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 10:25 PM

He has denied it.

Apparently the court reporter might be a little fanciful. Given that the actual proceedings are being telecast to the nation, I don't suppose it matters if he's satirising the onlookers (sorry, jurors, ahem).

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 10:26 PM

It's the senatorial equivalent of dialing with a pencil.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 10:27 PM

Maria!

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 10:29 PM

That made me laugh R4

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 10:56 PM

Marco looks like he's been doing some stress eating lately. Is he shopping at the Ted Cruz/Donald Trump suit store for fatties now?

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 10:58 PM

R3. You beat me to it!!

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 12:25 AM

Was he wearing a powdered wig?

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 12:29 AM

He's wearing high heeled buckled shoes.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2020 12:37 AM

Link to where Rubio has denied it, R2.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2020 12:44 AM

I heard he denied it as well. (Don't know whether I heard it mentioned on Colbert or on The Daily Show)

[quote]Apparently the court reporter might be a little fanciful.

Yeah, there's also image of a spittoon in one of the drawings of the proceedings.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2020 12:56 AM

I'm surprised he knows how to write.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 12:56 AM

So is this more fodder for his gay partying past claim? Or? Can't stand the guy personally and despite the somewhat-debunked, kooky claim back in 2015/2016 - it would only be to the surprise of dozens if he were outed as gay/bi in the future. The number of closeted homosexuals hiding out within the GOP is staggering and most have been listed here before too many times to repeat. But please closet-cases - WE DO NOT WANT YOU on our team.....go back to church!

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 1:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!