Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

In Presidential First, Trump Will Attend Anti-Abortion March for Life

The first in-person presidential appearance at the annual event in its 47-year history is President Trump’s latest gesture of support for a cause dear to his evangelical base.

President Trump, who once called himself “very pro-choice,” has until now addressed the March for Life only remotely.Credit...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2020 1:45 PM

Will he take his hoped-for abortion, Tiffany?

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 7:55 PM

How many abortions has that old perv paid for?

Dozens, I'd guess.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 8:01 PM

This is why he's so paranoid about anyone seeing his finances. I'm sure someone will stumble upon a check that will literally say "To Pay For Abortion for Mistress"

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 8:08 PM

Did he forget who his VP is??

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 11:54 PM

Mike Pence is anti Abortion also

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 1:36 AM

But I'm pretty sure Pence has never paid for an abortion!

Or been close enough to a pussy to need to.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 1:42 AM

Another panicked, craven play to his base.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 1:45 AM

I’m shocked no middle aged ex-playboy playmate from 20-30 years ago has come forward to say he knocked her up and paid for the abortion. Because I’m sure it probably happened a dozen times.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 3:02 AM

Trump was pro-abortion in his recent past. Funny how he has become so anti-abortion. He probably forced many of his floozy conquests to have abortions.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2020 1:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!