Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Conservative Leadership Candidate Says Being Gay Is A CHOICE

Richard Décarie, a largely unknown former political aide to Stephen Harper is throwing his hat in the ring to run for the Conservative Party leadership

First interview he states that being Gay is a CHOICE

Watch below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 5:24 PM

Being an asshole is a choice.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 3:34 PM

There is only one choice involved: Be openly gay or stay in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 3:38 PM

Richard Noggin.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 3:42 PM

Being a Republican (or the Canadian version) is a choice. Being conservative is a choice. Going to church is a choice.

Being gay is innate. Homosexuality is an immutable characteristic.

The sooner the conservatives realise this difference, the better off we'll all be. Of course, this means that they'll have to stop choosing to be assholes, and that is a high hurdle to cross.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 3:47 PM

If it were a choice, I‘d choose to be!

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 3:55 PM

Most gay people would choose to be straight. I've heard that my whole life.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 4:07 PM

No you wouldn’t [R5].

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 4:07 PM

Yes, Richard, tell us about the day you chose to be straight, because the sound of your voice tells me you weren't able to talk yourself into it

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 4:59 PM

And I choose to suck dick

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 5:04 PM

Homosexuality is not a choice. At this point, it's a minimum requirement for being a decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 5:18 PM

Quebeckers are so homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 5:19 PM

Wow he’s still using

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 5:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!