Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why DID they stick Doria in a liitle pew all on her own?

Did you think it odd at the time?

I didn't really think about it, but now I DO think it was really strange. Isolated from everyone else. BIZARRE.

If Tom had turned up, would he have been seated there as well, I wonder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 8:38 PM

Doria was not "stuck on her own". There are people next to her and in front of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 3:13 PM

Unlike her daughter, who DEMANDS exclusivity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 3:14 PM

Thank you, R1.

I feel better now.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 3:39 PM

Normally the mother of the bride would be surrounded by the bride's family, extended family, friends, and well-wishers.

But Meghan didn't invite any of her other relatives, and funny thing, doesn't seem to keep friends.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 8:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!