Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Icon Jessica Yaniv arrested and charged with assault

Jessica Yaniv was arrested for the assault of a Canadian journalist on over the weekend. According to Keean Bexte, the journalist who was assaulted by Yaniv on camera outside of the B.C. courts on January 14, 2020, Yaniv spent time behind bars on the charge of assault. She may face up to five years for the assault.

Bexte, being the alleged victim in this particular case, was able to confirm the arrest Wednesday afternoon.

When reached for comment, Bexte said, “Yaniv has been ordered to cease all contact with me, both directly and indirectly. I can’t wait for the day when Yaniv is put away for the long haul. He is dangerous and unpredictable.”

Even if Yaniv is behind bars, the civil litigations brought by Bexte and Hamm against Yaniv for assault and defamation respectively can proceed. According to Bexte, Yaniv would be court-ordered to appear for the civil litigations as planned.

Yaniv was released back into the community after the arrest and will appear in court in February. She will also appear in court in February for two prohibited weapons charges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote]She may face up to five years for the assault.

GOOD!

[quote]She will also appear in court in February for two prohibited weapons charges.

Fucking hell, lock him up and throw away the key already. What a pest.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 2:40 PM

since when has she become a DL Icon? the bar must have really been lowered

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 2:41 PM

Stunning and brave

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 2:44 PM

I believe Yaniv is also suing another place already for not wanting to wax her male bits.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 2:45 PM

r2, I'm certain OP was being sarcastic (or, as the millennials call it, "ironic").

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 2:57 PM

R4 They lost the case.

I'm surprised that this aberration is still free, hopefully this will result in something that can be of help bc Yaniv seems bent on assaulting a 'cisgender' woman

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 2:57 PM

r6 this is a different lawsuit. Not for waxing but for some other service of a similar nature.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 3:00 PM

They overturned the waxing cases and the affected women got their licenses back.

Which jail is Jessica in? And whatever will Mother do?

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 3:01 PM

“ Yaniv was released back into the community after the arrest...”

The good news is that he’s not in a women’s prison for now.

Bad news is he’s out and about.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 3:03 PM

Here's the new lawsuit she filed against another waxing place.

Rights centre says trans activist Jessica Yaniv has filed new complaint against B.C. salon over waxing refusal She Point Beauty Studio, a salon run by women of Sikh faith, says it was approached by Yaniv seeking a Brazilian bikini wax and leg waxing

In a media release, the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms says it has been retained to defend another beauty salon that has had a complaint launched against it by Jessica Yaniv, the transgender activist who previously sued B.C. salons because they refused to wax her.

Yaniv, a transgender woman, previously took action against a number of B.C. salons that refused to wax her scrotum during bikini waxes that she had requested, but in a ruling earlier this year on three such complaints, the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal dismissed her argument. The tribunal, in October, said she launched the complaints for financial gain, and that she was nursing a particular grievance against South Asian people.

“I am satisfied that the pattern is deliberate and motivated by (the complainant’s) animus towards certain, non-white, immigrants to Canada and, in particular, members of South Asian and Asian communities,” the adjudicator wrote.

She “targeted small businesses, manufactured the conditions for a human rights complaint, and then leveraged that complaint to pursue a financial settlement from parties who were unsophisticated and unlikely to mount a proper defence,” the ruling added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 6:08 PM

During her other trials, her near illiterate mother, who is an immigrant who is ESL, complained about immigrants.

The mental illness in this family runs deep and wide.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 10:41 PM

It's such a tough call.

On the one hand, can't stand this person.

On the other, the "journalist" is from an alt-right leaning "news" outlet that worships the likes of Jordan Peterson and the "assault" was hilarious.

What to do, what to do.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 11:01 PM

[quote]DL Icon Jessica Yaniv

No. Not even close.

Maybe in your empty world, but not to those of us who have lives.

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2020 11:10 PM

r12 that's the infuriating thing about it - you cannot find hardly ANY reporting on stories like this (and especially this case) from anything but right-leaning websites, because the trans lobby has mainstream media so firmly scared they don't even report on stories like this anymore. That's also why I didn't link to the initial article but cut and pasted some of it in. There's apparently laws in Canada too that forbid the printing of names for cases like this.

r13 it was clearly sarcasm. No need to get nasty.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2020 12:51 AM

Hope he is locked up for years.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2020 3:35 AM

He also is trying to claim another reporter "sexually assaulted " him in the restroom of the courthouse. I believe the reporter is looking into suing his ass. The reporter was actually backed the hell up when she saw him in there.

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2020 4:54 AM

She should sue her hair colorist instead.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2020 6:50 PM

Psych eval? Yes, please.

Guilty? What happy news!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2020 2:19 AM

And sad news, the insanity continues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2020 2:21 AM

Icon? The only place that hates him more than DL is Kiwifarms.

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2020 2:24 AM

Who is this? I'm so bored I'm responding to anything. Forgive me.

by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2020 2:24 AM

He's so ugly. I'm talking about on the outside now. He's what I picture whenever anyone types "fat whore."

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2020 2:24 AM

Good. He needs a strong dose of consequences.

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2020 2:25 AM

Paging coronavirus. Paging coronavirus to the front desk.

by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2020 2:26 AM

R21

Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv is the pedophile menace trans woman of British Columbia. Vexatious litigant abuser of Canada's human rights tribunal.

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2020 2:30 AM

R25 Wow. Lots of big words. I'll be back after I translate.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2020 2:35 AM

So where does this individual go? Mens or womens prison? They're assaulting women, and 'identifies ' as a woman but this one makes Lens look like the epitome of femininity and still has their testes pendentes, so where do they land?

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2020 2:43 AM

FYI, "Rebel News" etc. is Canadian Breitbart.

Still think tazer-tranny is nuts though.

by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2020 4:02 AM

R20, They have been cataloging all his wretched behavior.

One of his poor neighbors is on there providing updates on the hell they live in due to him and his Mommy. I believe they live in some kind of condo/apartment complex.

Oh, and he himself appeared for one period to threaten said neighbor too.

One of the craziest shit shows, I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2020 4:11 AM

Who is she? She looks delightful.

by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2020 9:17 AM

[quote]So where does this individual go? Mens or womens prison? They're assaulting women, and 'identifies ' as a woman but this one makes Lens look like the epitome of femininity and still has their testes pendentes, so where do they land?

Oh, they'll put him in a women's prison, have no doubt about it. It's Canada, after all. For him it'll be like being sent to a candy shop - so many women to terrorize, with no consequences whatsoever!

by Anonymousreply 31March 18, 2020 10:48 AM

Yes, R31, and as soon as he gets to the women's prison, he'll start suing them for access to free "gender confirming" products-- hair, makeup, lingerie, etc. Just watch.

by Anonymousreply 32March 18, 2020 12:52 PM

[quote]"gender confirming" products-- hair, makeup, lingerie, etc.

Gender confirming or gender creating?

by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2020 2:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!