Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is there one good fucking thread on this shit site

100% trolls. Zero intelligence. Meghan KKK threads. I hate all you cunts. This site is finished. Has been for a year.

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2020 2:36 PM

You can..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 7:53 AM

Everything eventually goes to shit. Look at what Trump and the deplorables have done to the presidency.

I don't know why an asteroid can't just come and take all of us out and be done with it. All of humanity needs to just go. Human beings are not going to do right.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 8:07 AM

I enjoyed the recent Delilah-Judith thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 8:24 AM

well, this one certainly doesn’t contribute, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 8:29 AM

There's a great thread about the intelligence of raccoons, go have a look.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 9:23 AM

You could also tell us if you get the flu shot every year, or are on PrEP.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 9:35 AM

OP are you trans?

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 9:40 AM

I mainly come back for the coming out/gay celeb speculation threads. The royal threads have become a bit insane, and just aren’t as much fun.

I’m also hoping for another classical music thread soon.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 9:53 AM

R2, you know there could be one less human on earth if you just....

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 10:16 AM

[quote]This site is finished. Has been for a year.

Honey, this has been traced over again and again like a monastic text since 1997. There's nothing revealing or insightful about what you're saying, and others will say the same long after you've gone. Ciao, fellatia.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 10:21 AM

The FOLLIES! discourse is unparalleled.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 10:32 AM

GTFO, OP

You need not stay.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 10:38 AM

And yet you still come here OP. What does that say about you? Instead of acting like you're having a heavy flow day why don't you post some threads you'd like to get people engaged in?

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2020 10:39 AM

I never understood the point of posts childishly whingeing about the site and/or specific threads/posts. No one is holding a gun to your head to log on.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2020 10:41 AM

You should ask to speak with the Manager.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2020 10:59 AM

[quote]This site is finished. Has been for a year.

Oddly enough the second post ever on the Datalounge was one complaining how much better the site used to be.

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2020 11:03 AM

You must be one of those who think that everyone who disagree with them is " trolling". Please close the door from the outside.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2020 12:53 PM

OP, don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya. Do like a fig tree and leave.

by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2020 1:03 PM

This is OP's video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2020 1:12 PM

Every since Trump one, it's one thread after another about him or the race bait troll masturbating to all you guys who feed him.

Muriel should only allow on thread on race, and one on Trump, one on the election and then ban anyone who violates that and posts to other threads.

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2020 1:58 PM

[quote]the race bait troll masturbating to all you guys who feed him

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2020 2:00 PM

If I had a dime for every time some braying jack ass like OP said this place was done/finished/ovah.....

Well, let's just say I wouldn't be getting ready to go to work.

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2020 2:02 PM

[quote] Every since Trump one,

Really?

by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2020 2:10 PM

R20 for President of Datalounge. And please take care of the Brit threads, too, r20.

by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2020 2:30 PM

The Andy Cohen's Butthole thread restored my faith in humanity!

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2020 2:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!