Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey Accuser's Son Vows to Continue Late Father's Fight

Massage therapist Celso Alves talked about his Kevin Spacey encounter on his deathbed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 24, 2020 4:24 AM

Kinda pervy.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 3:08 AM

The son is just asking to be suicided.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 3:11 AM

Damn. Call my "fixer" again, please. STAT.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 3:11 AM

CNN: Kevin Spacey Accuser's Son Dead From Apparent Suicide

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 3:12 AM

This is getting expensive, dang.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 3:13 AM

Bullshit. FIrst, Radar Online is the absolute worst internet gossip site. They really do makeup shit. So ANYTHING coming from that site really should not be believed. I always find it interesting that they do "exclusive" interviews with people and the most they can come up with is one or two quoted sentences to put in the article. Radar is completely full of crap.

Second, in the real world, the son & Kevin's lawyers agreed to dismiss the lawsuit with prejudice. If the son wanted to continue the lawsuit, he could've easily done so as the administer of his father's Estate. Also, understand that this case originally started as a California State court case and was transferred to Federal court because of diverse jurisdiction. The same would occur if the son filed another suit. Whoever wrote this story expected its readers to not know any facts. Some of us actually followed the court case via case documents and the Radar article makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 3:23 AM

They can't all die, can they??

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 3:23 AM

They're not all dead. Almost all are alive and well.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 3:26 AM

Good for him. Spacey is sick.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 3:27 AM

I prefer the term "terminated with extreme predjudice," R7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 3:28 AM

Spacey looks fucking terrible in the op's picture . Jesus christ.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 3:29 AM

Did he touch his taint?

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 3:31 AM

R7 I’m not sure, but they do seem to keel over at a fairly high rate compared to other creepers.

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2020 5:47 AM

I am sick of hearing about him.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2020 6:11 AM

Me think Kevin Spacy creepy. Me tell Woody no put in film.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2020 6:44 AM

R14 - We'd stop hearing about him, but we have a click hungry media. So there goes that.

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2020 11:11 PM

Spacey is one of the falsely accused in my opinion. Anthony Rapp's story did not deserve the reaction it got.

It's not like Rapp got raped or was forced to do anything. Spacey was drunk and thought Rapp was coming onto him.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2020 11:17 PM

Even if Rapp was coming on to him, he was a 14 year old boy. If a 14 year old child came on to me, drunk or not, I’d smack the shit out of him.

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2020 12:40 AM

Has Spacey’s agent-boyfriend (the one with like 3 kids) commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2020 12:50 AM

r18 is okay with beating children.

by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2020 2:11 AM

[QUOTE] R18 is okay with beating children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2020 2:14 AM

Weird thing to gloat about....are you a sociopath?

by Anonymousreply 22January 24, 2020 2:16 AM

On other news, Alves' home was broken into and vandalized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 24, 2020 2:17 AM

[QUOTE] Weird thing to gloat about....are you a sociopath?

If Anthony Rapp had a father in his life to smack the living daylights out of him, he never would’ve been in that bedroom with Kevin Spacey in the first place. There’s nothing wrong with using corporal punishment to discipline a child.

by Anonymousreply 24January 24, 2020 2:21 AM

r24 must be a Republican and a Spacey defender. They blame the victim for "being in the bedroom" because they're too fucking dumb to understand that the only reason he was there was because Kevin invited him. Maybe you should ask why a grown man invites little kids over to his house. And hitting some kid who isn't even related to you isn't "corporal punishment' it's just being violent.

by Anonymousreply 25January 24, 2020 2:34 AM

R25 quit being such a pussy. I don’t know what little suburb you hail from, but where I’m from motherfuckers get smacked when they cross the line. Catching a smack to the face is no big deal. It’s not “violence.” And any kid making sexual advances towards me gets a smack.

by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2020 2:52 AM

r26, you're a motherfucker, so maybe someone should smack you. He never made a sexual advance towards Spacey, you dumb fuck, that's something the Spacey defenders on the datalounge made up because they want to blame Rapp for what Spacey did

Stop trying to act tough when you're just a bitchy fangurl who hangs out on gay gossip boards, giggling about Broadway divas all day.

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2020 3:09 AM

For fuck’s sake, R27, are you capable of reading? I mean have you gone through the thread at all or did you just pop in, read the last post and start your sanctimonious bitching?

My statement of smacking a kid was in response to R17, who said “Spacey was drunk and thought Rapp was coming onto him.” I know full well that’s not what happened, nor does it excuse his behavior, but responded with my own hypothetical reaction should I have found myself in a similar situation with a 14 year old boy. Then you came in here throwing a hissy fit.

I can’t name a single Broadway diva, btw. But if you’re near New York and want a demonstration of my toughness, we can meet up and square up anytime you’d like, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 28January 24, 2020 3:21 AM

r28 is the one throwing a hissy fit. Trying to act like a tough guy on a gay gossip board. So funny. And you say you know it's not what happened but attack Rapp for being in the bedroom in the first place....

by Anonymousreply 29January 24, 2020 3:32 AM

[quote] Sky Alves has revealed his dad’s dying words were about Spacey’s alleged sexual abuse.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 30January 24, 2020 4:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!