Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MAGA Supporter Charges $1,000 to Help Make Women To Back To The Kitchen

He calls it "Make Women Great Again"

The event aims to warn women against "unhealthy, militant feminists", teach them the importance of family and having children because their "clock is ticking", with Anthony adding that he hopes to "win" this feminism war - which he called "a war on family, that needs to end immediately".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 29, 2020 6:39 AM

He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2020 2:53 AM

I’m surprised he didn’t claim that he is grabbing women by their ideological pussy.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2020 2:53 AM

He looks like he’s trying to think. Like of his own name, or the day of the week.

He should wear dark glasses.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2020 2:56 AM

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2020 3:00 AM

Gay face.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 3:03 AM

Someone needs attention

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 3:03 AM

I think their clock stops ticking when he is near.

No rush.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 3:05 AM

[QUOTE] He should wear dark glasses.

And R1 should wear eyeglasses to correct his vision.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 3:05 AM

I would like to start a GoFundMe for my legal fees ahead of my kicking him in the face several times.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 3:15 AM

Oh 'family' shit. There's too many people as it is.

If you need to give birth to people to have a social life you've got issues.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 3:25 AM

So he basically wants a Gilead

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 3:26 AM

Proof: Chronic unexpressed semen causes brain damage.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 3:31 AM

Who wants to tell ignorant Anthony that 95% of women only work because the men in their lives are fucking LOSERS who can't or won't earn enough to support their wives and/or children

In my 40 years of working, I have never known a female who has a job for enjoyment/recreational purposes. Each and every one of them would quit tomorrow if their husbands earned enough money to support their families

So when Anthony has his next seminar (or whatever the fuck he does) he needs to have the women bring the men in their lives with them and when they arrive he needs to hand the men mirrors and tell them to look in the mirrors and they will see failures who can't provide for their families and force their wives/girlfriends to work

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2020 3:40 AM

I think I saw postings from this ignorant fucktard on Twitter a few years ago.

He's been working this ho stroll for a while.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2020 3:55 AM

Believe it or not, the exact same seminar is being taught by a woman but she can only charge $790.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2020 3:58 AM

R13: What the hell is wrong with you?? Your presumption that all women are or should be married is as fucked up as the subject guy's attitude. Or perhaps the better question is where the fuck do you live to know such dependent women or "females" as you call them. 40 years of working has only flamed your misogyny. What sort of reaction to your post did you expect?

Jesus, you have to be one of the most insufferable DL members ever! If it is your goal only to troll, you are certainly successful. Please go away and stay there. In the meantime, welcome to "ignore."

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2020 4:11 AM

r13, you're just as stupid as the MAGAt. I know you were born in the 20s, but you'll be shocked to hear that in the 21st century, there are many women who love their careers.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2020 5:14 AM

R16 and r17 got the new shrieking iPads; I heard every word as a shriek.

The way r13 expressed himself might have been inelegant in some places, but it was, on the whole, supportive of women.

by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2020 5:30 AM

I think R13 was referring to married straight women with children. If you look at his remarks that way, they make a kind of sense, because yes. A large proportion of married women with dependent children would stay home and put their children first if it were economically possible.

So why the fuck didn't you say "married women with children", instead of "women", R13? Huh?

by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2020 5:43 AM

"Who wants to tell ignorant Anthony that 95% of women only work because the men in their lives are fucking LOSERS who can't or won't earn enough to support their wives and/or children "

Of course if you tell a straight man who wants his wife to stay home that his family can't afford to live on his salary alone, he'll blame his wife anyway.

Because these idiots really do believe that the ideal wife has some sort of mystical power to economize to the point where his family can live on one salary, just like they believe their wives should easily be able to home-school a brood of children and do all the cooking and cleaning and still keep the house perfectly neat... without ever needing to complain or ask for help.

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2020 5:46 AM

"Who wants to tell ignorant Anthony that 95% of women only work because the men in their lives are fucking LOSERS who can't or won't earn enough to support their wives and/or children "

Of course if you tell a straight man who wants his wife to stay home that his family can't afford to live on his salary alone, he'll blame his wife anyway.

Because these idiots really do believe that the ideal wife has some sort of mystical power to economize to the point where his family can live on one salary, just like they believe their wives should easily be able to home-school a brood of children and do all the cooking and cleaning and still keep the house perfectly neat... without ever needing to complain or ask for help.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2020 5:47 AM

I know what R13 meant. There are a lot of married women with kids that enjoy their jobs well enough, but trying to raise kids when you’re never home, or so exhausted when you get home that you can hardly keep your eyes open, ends up being a burden on women.

I used to work with a woman with a teenage son. This kid must have been a real piece of work, because the school was constantly calling to say her kid was fighting or failing his classes. Constantly demanding she pick him up right now. She and her husband were decent people. That kid was always in trouble and it was obvious she was just fucking sick of it, but she never complained or badmouthed him. He’s probably in jail by now.

Another couple, my supervisor and his wife, had two small kids. The wife worked at a hospital and could never get time off. The kids were in daycare and got every disease known to man there, one after another. It was, kid #1 gets sick, gives it to kid #2, then wife, then husband. Kid #2 gets sick, gives it to 1, then husband then wife. That guy was sick almost constantly. Horrible runny noses, or the flu, but had to work. Had zero time off. Any time he had was to stay home with sick kids. They would threaten to fire the wife if she took off.

People like this need a stay at home parent. Their lives were hell. Trying to mitigate disasters at home while never being there, kids out of control but can’t leave work, trying to send sick kids to school because there’s nobody at home. The truth is, in a lot of cases you do need a stay at home parent. Problem is, no one can afford it. Virtually every woman I know with kids would rather stay at home with them, because trying to be in two places at once does not work, and most women would like to spend time with their kids when they’re small. That is never going to change. This is what women say when they are away from men’s prying ears and are being honest.

And if men expect a spotless house and clean, happy kids, work three jobs, because mama can’t do that from the office. Women are expected to be perfect Donna Reeds, AND work a job, and that’s ridiculous. Pick one.

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2020 6:54 AM

One pretty, demure young girl I worked with married and got pregnant. The hormones turned her into the biggest cunt you can imagine. This tiny, porcelain doll looking woman. It was like Linda Blair spitting up pea soup and swiveling her head around bad.

That woman should have been able to stay home through her pregnancy, because she could not control herself. She was such a cunt, when she came back from maternity leave, the first thing she did was apologize to the entire staff for being such a cunt. Of course everyone told her it wasn’t that bad. (It was).

by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2020 7:01 AM

I hope he gets sued for copyright infringement for that hat.

by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2020 8:28 AM

So, it's rather "make incels get laid again"?

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2020 8:37 AM

More like "Let's ignore economic realities, because we feel better about ourselves if we do!".

Anyone who votes for Trump is good at that.

by Anonymousreply 26January 23, 2020 8:43 AM

Charges $1,000 to Help Make Women To Back To The Kitchen

He to do to what now?

by Anonymousreply 27January 23, 2020 8:51 AM

Deplorables and their money. So very easy to separate. I think in the US it's quite easy to become a millionaire when you find a product, or service, that appeals to that mouth breathing demographic. Us gays should get into that. Take their money and use it on frivolous gay things.

by Anonymousreply 28January 23, 2020 8:53 AM

This guy would be happier as a Nazi in 1930’s Germany.

Though they did tend to euthanize hopeless alcoholics.

by Anonymousreply 29January 23, 2020 9:05 AM

r13 is a little extreme but there's a good point in there. Lots of the working moms I know do it because they have to, not because they want to. To act like ZERO women want careers is a little crazy, but still. They want options, but sometimes they don't actually have the choice to stay at home.

by Anonymousreply 30January 23, 2020 10:39 AM

Good! Bring the fraus back to the kitchen and away from the Data lounge.

by Anonymousreply 31January 23, 2020 11:25 AM

They do have a choice, R30. If you can't afford children, then don't have them.

by Anonymousreply 32January 23, 2020 11:28 AM

Yeah, well, 90% of the working women I know are still stuck doing way more than their share of the “women’s” work, so I don’t know why these idiots are bitching about.

Maybe these women aren’t physically at home changing diapers and scrubbing their toilets, but someone still has to do the peripheral chores of family life. Scheduling activities and lessons, planning ahead for summer camp, buying birthday presents, coordinating holiday plans, shopping for outgrown clothing, grocery shopping, etc.

There’s the work of *caring* about the details, which is work. Not that men can’t do this, and maybe women are being martyrs instead of delegating this work.

But anyway, it’s work women do on top of holding down jobs.

by Anonymousreply 33January 23, 2020 12:34 PM

2020 and some men still see women as property or a service, not as another human being like them

by Anonymousreply 34January 23, 2020 12:46 PM

[quote] 2020 and some men still see women as property or a service, not as another human being like them

For me the issue is that snake oil salesmen like OP's Anthony offer men, who are unhappy with their own lives, an easy scapegoat: Uppity women.

Anxiety? Uppity women. Restless sleep? Uppity women. Bad job prospects? Uppity women. Bad hygiene? Uppity women. Bad food habits? Uppity women. Problems to get an erection? Uppity women. Bad with money? Uppity women. Lazy bum? Uppity women ...

And of course people are too scared (and lazy?) to work on themselves, so they are more than happy to blame someone else and hold on to the miserable status quo that feels slightly better because now the anger is focused on uppity women instead on the misery itself.

by Anonymousreply 35January 23, 2020 1:16 PM

He looks like a kidnapping gone wrong: "Here, prop him up in the chair. Put his hat back on him. Will his eyes open? Better. Can you straighten the eyes out any? Open them wider. Well, we'll go with this and hopefully they think he's still alive."

by Anonymousreply 36January 23, 2020 1:26 PM

Heterosexual white gentile men really are depraved beyond belief. Everything wrong with the world really is their fault and nobody else’s.

I want a world where gay men and lesbians are 100% in charge and heterosexuals, especially white gentile hetero males, serve us like the slaves they dearly deserve to be.

This is why you need to support Pete: no heterosexual can beat Trump.

by Anonymousreply 37January 23, 2020 3:04 PM

Here he is with Piers Morgan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 23, 2020 3:08 PM

part two of the interview where Anthony goes ballistic after being asked about his love-life as Piers wants to know why he is single,

Anthony calling questions about his love-life "Fake News"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 23, 2020 3:10 PM

I know why he doesn’t have a love life.

by Anonymousreply 40January 23, 2020 3:12 PM

Why does the guy look like he's falling asleep any moment? Or is that supposed to be his sexy and seductive "come hither" look?

I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of those guys who spike the drinks of women with a date rape drug.

by Anonymousreply 41January 23, 2020 3:29 PM

Men who refuse to consider other men as sex partners deserve to be incels.

by Anonymousreply 42January 23, 2020 3:47 PM

Of course Canadian anti-feminist Janice Fiamengo appears in that video at R38. Not sure if this is a wagon she really should be hitching onto. This guy is a nut.

by Anonymousreply 43January 23, 2020 3:50 PM

How much will it cost to strap him down to a Ludovico chair and make him watch every episode of [italic]Maude[/italic] and [italic]One Day at a Time[/italic] back to back interspersed with Helen Reddy's greatest hits and an uncut, restored presentation of [italic]Pete's Dragon[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 44January 23, 2020 3:57 PM

Smh at the nasty gays thirsting over guys like him while constantly bashing our fellow gay men.

by Anonymousreply 45January 23, 2020 4:02 PM

“ MAGA Supporter Charges $1,000 to Help Make Women To Back To The Kitchen”

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 46January 23, 2020 4:04 PM

Do you think this includes trans women?

by Anonymousreply 47January 23, 2020 4:06 PM

$1000 dollars to help me in the kitchen would be appreciated, thanks. Just leave it on the counter and stab yourself in the eyeballs on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 48January 23, 2020 4:11 PM

[quote]Smh at the nasty gays thirsting over guys like him while constantly bashing our fellow gay men.

He's vile, white, hetero and a Trump supporter which means he's undoubtedly racist and a bigot...you're surprised the trash on DL lust for him?

by Anonymousreply 49January 23, 2020 4:17 PM

[quote] Do you think this includes trans women?

Honestly, they're the ones who deserve it most of all since their whole existence is built around one misogynistic stereotype after another.

Notice how trans "women" never emulate real women who are intelligent, personable, and capable of actually doing things?

by Anonymousreply 50January 23, 2020 4:22 PM

Give him a few years... he'll end up as a pocket gay with an insatiable need to get dominated & bred raw on onlyfans and chaturbate. Fuck, he already even has a suitable Twitter name for his future gay life ("@beachMuscles").

He'll look damn good at Folsom Street with a pigtail buttplug and 6'4" rough muscle daddy to keep him in line.

by Anonymousreply 51January 23, 2020 4:34 PM

This is why ex-str8 therapy needs to be both legal and mandatory.

by Anonymousreply 52January 23, 2020 4:35 PM

Is there something wrong with that fucker's eye or is he a defective half wit?

by Anonymousreply 53January 23, 2020 4:40 PM

> Notice how trans "women" never emulate real women

> who are intelligent, personable, and capable of actually doing things?

Erm... what about Wendy Carlos, who practically invented electronic music as we know it today? Bob Moog invented the first commercially-viable synth, but Wendy came up with the clever tricks that allowed an album like "Switched on Bach" (utterly impossibly-hard sequences of notes for anyone short of an absolute piano virtuoso to perform live) to be made a decade or two before MIDI + sequencing software was even a thing.

by Anonymousreply 54January 23, 2020 4:41 PM

Ridiculous.

OTOH, capitalism.

*Shrug*

by Anonymousreply 55January 23, 2020 4:44 PM

R54: Walter Carlos proved the hypocrisy of Walt Disney Productions when they hired him to write the score for [italic]Tron[/italic] while still embroiled in a lawsuit over kicking a gay couple out of Disneyland for dancing together.

by Anonymousreply 56January 23, 2020 4:46 PM

[quote]Erm... what about Walter Carlos, who practically invented electronic music as we know it today?

And put a bunch of real musicians out of work?

by Anonymousreply 57January 23, 2020 4:47 PM

I'd pay $1000 for him to sit on my face

by Anonymousreply 58January 23, 2020 5:18 PM

"Good! Bring the fraus back to the kitchen and away from the Data lounge. "

Uh, they have computers in kitchens now.

by Anonymousreply 59January 23, 2020 7:25 PM

Of course he's telling the MEN how to get the women back to the kitchen, not the women themselves.

Idiot men will respond to this spiel by saying "Oh yeah, I'd feel so much better about myself if my wife stayed at home!". The women would say "Well how the hell are we supposed to pay the bills, then!".

by Anonymousreply 60January 23, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote] Of course he's telling the MEN how to get the women back to the kitchen, not the women themselves.

The seminar is for WOMEN ONLY

by Anonymousreply 61January 29, 2020 12:11 AM

R13 Well, who told these women to pick and procreate with loser men? It’s their own fault they pick the dregs of society to mate with. Marry rich, or quit your complaining.

Second, one income households work if EVERYONE is on board to economize. In modern society, it seems like everyone (especially women) MUST have their own car, pricey clothes, cable TV plus Netflix plus Hulu plus sports packages the, latest smartphone, dinners out, fancier home food, designer handbags, purebred or specially crossbred pets, new furniture, diamond rings, yearly vacations, private tutoring and sports lessons for kids, etc.

Just going by my mother’s and grandmothers’ examples, they had none of that so they did fine on one income. I know a lot of stuff I listed didn’t exist back then, but they bought cheap clothes, ate simple stuff (no organic, grass fed buffalo burrata for them or daily mocha crappalattes), no Louis Vuitton bags, a simple gold wedding band, a rescued stray cat as a pet (no fancy golden pugapoo), no extracurriculars for us except a summer swim lesson at the Y, and if they wanted the car, they drove the hubby to work. But alas, everyone wants more these days, so they have to work.

by Anonymousreply 62January 29, 2020 12:40 AM

kiddie diddler or fuck buddy on the down low?

by Anonymousreply 63January 29, 2020 12:42 AM

"Just going by my mother’s and grandmothers’ examples, they had none of that so they did fine on one income"

In your grandmother's time, housing was comparatively cheap, and took up a much smaller proportion of a family's income. In those days food and appliances and other luxuries were comparatively expensive, and took up a much larger proportion of the income, so back in the early 20th century or earlier, it was possible for a family to afford a home on one income, by economizing and living simply.

Of course it's all changed now, and doing what your grandma did will NOT make it possible for a family with one income to support children and a mortgage on a house in a decent neighborhood. And pull your head out of your gray-haired ass and look at the world that exists now, before you blather about what your grandma did again, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 64January 29, 2020 1:35 AM

R64 Not an old by any stretch of the imagination but I am the child of immigrants, raised in a one income family, in So Cal. Houses were cheaper, interest rates were high and incomes vastly less. Based on the number of stay at home moms I see around me in 2020, it is possible to be a one-income family IF you keep you expectations and demands low. Give up the luxuries you THINK are necessities. Of course, I’m not saying you’ll thrive at $36,000 a year, but if you don’t have a loser for a man, and can pull in $60-$75,000, you can manage a simple life.

by Anonymousreply 65January 29, 2020 6:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!