Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matrix 4 Is Happening After All This Time!

Kind of excited and surprised that we will have a fourth Matrix movie! Without Agent Smith, wouldn't it be stupid and rather pointless? I think it probably will be! What do you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 12:38 AM

Hollywood is dead. Long live the sequels!

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2020 11:47 PM

Sequels are better than remakes.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2020 11:49 PM

Absolutely! All that is needed to save this movie from being stupid and pointless is agent Smith!

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2020 11:49 PM

All the characters will now be trans. Even the machines.

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2020 11:55 PM

[Quote] wouldn't it be stupid and rather pointless?

You mean like the sequels were?

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2020 11:11 AM

R5: They weren't great I know. But I like The Matrix still.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2020 11:20 AM

All of the new cast members together don't have the talent Weaving's got in his little finger.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2020 11:36 AM

R6 never said I hated it. But the sequels were just a convoluted mess. You could watch the first movie and not bother with the other 2. You wouldn't be missing much lol

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 12:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!