Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm Afraid Of The Chinese Coronavirus!

I take the 7 Train to work and it is full of Chinese that got on in Flushing. Some of them are already wearing facemasks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2020 4:17 PM

Being a chemo patient, I’ll just mention theyre wearing the masks to not catch something from YOU. Fucking u real how many times people comment: Oh you're sick, you're wearing a mask.

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2020 5:23 PM

*unreal

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2020 5:23 PM

They're trying not to catch anything from the other Chinese in Flushing. They know the epidemic is on its way.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2020 5:28 PM

I’m not, OP. I have my paper mask like the ones in the picture you posted.

COME AT ME, FLU!!

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2020 5:29 PM

Those paper masks don't block airborne viruses, and most cold and flu viruses are spread by hand-to-thing-to-hand contact anyway.

If you really want to protect yourself, get some N95 masks from the hardware store and wear gloves in public.

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2020 6:04 PM

The Yellow Peril! All over again!!

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2020 6:04 PM

And Flushing is next to Corona.

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2020 6:07 PM

Then we've done our job.

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2020 6:07 PM

[quote] Those paper masks don't block airborne viruses

The hell you say!

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2020 6:08 PM

If paper masks are worn snugly, and not loosely like the idiots in the picture, they will block the droplets that go into the air when someone coughs or sneezes on you at close range. But if someone has coughed in your train armrest and you touch the armrest with your bare hand and touch your mouth or something that goes into your mouth before you wash your hands, you can catch the viruses from the cough.

I don't know if the Chinese corona virus is spread by airborne particles, the kind you need an N95 to block, or by droplets, which can be blocked with hand washing, paper masks, or gloves. Someone be a dear and look it up, before the shit gets real. Kisses!

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2020 6:13 PM

Where is the ELE Troll?

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2020 8:00 PM

[quote]Kisses!

Hey!

You just infected us ALL!!

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2020 8:13 PM

You should be.

by Anonymousreply 13January 22, 2020 8:18 PM

This is really gonna fuck up Chinese New Year festivities in Chinatown.

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2020 8:23 PM

ROUND THEM UP!

by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2020 8:24 PM

Why would you be afraid, OP?

Just drink Budweiser instead.

Sheesh. Do I have to do everything around here?

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2020 4:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!