Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tulsi sues Hillary for defamation!

Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 27, 2020 9:11 PM

Didn't HRC claim the Russians were using Gabbard and not that Gabbard was working in conjunction with them?

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2020 1:05 PM

How many Rubles is she going for?

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2020 1:10 PM

#ButHerLegacy

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2020 1:11 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Clinton never actually name her?

Hillary is smart and will tear this pock-marked bitch a new asshole.

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2020 1:13 PM

She's a fucking moron--she makes Bernie seem like Einstein in comparison. Doesn't she have some interviews with Fox News she can do in her desperate attempt to stay relevant?

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2020 1:15 PM

R4, correct. She never named her. This idiot is too dumb for words.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2020 1:16 PM

The judge is going to laugh this pock marked twat right outta the courtroom.

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2020 1:22 PM

What are we missing?

This is a Putin directive.

As obvious as it is that Tulsi has no case, does Hillary make herself vulnerable to some other devastating thing being revealed by merely defending herself?

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2020 1:28 PM

[quote][R4], correct. She never named her. This idiot is too dumb for words.

LOL - it was her own stupidity in identifying herself as the likely person under discussion. Also, the truth is a defense against defamation?

[quote]In 1998, at age 17, Gabbard began working for the Alliance for Traditional Marriage and Values, a political action committee her father founded, to pass an amendment giving the Hawaii state legislature the power to "reserve marriage to opposite-sex couples;" she spoke on the organization's behalf as late as 2004.

This bears repeating over and over and over whenever this idiot comes up in discussion.

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2020 1:30 PM

R9, exactly. I don't know how ANY gay person could ever support this trash. Did she ever make a genuine apology for this or did she just apologize when confronted about this?

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2020 1:32 PM

[quote]Did she ever make a genuine apology for this or did she just apologize when confronted about this?

She never made a genuine apology because contrition is a requirement for any meaningful act of remorse.

Had she just stated, when asked, what her position regarding gay marriage was and she had replied what she believed, I could probably accept a change in attitude or opinion. But, she actively worked against gay marriage.

The more adamant someone is about their beliefs the larger the scale the catalyst for changing those beliefs must be. Can someone change their mind, of course. However, people don't just wake up one morning and say to themselves, you know what, I think I was wrong. No, there has to be some predicate event that pushes someone to reassess those beliefs.

Any apology she makes now would clearly be false. Adding to that, since we know she would be lying for personal gain, it makes her that much less trustworthy.

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2020 1:39 PM

She just wants her name in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2020 1:42 PM

$50 million in damages? She must have been planning to work that Oval Office as hard as Trump has worked it.

This will not survive a motion to dismiss.

by Anonymousreply 13January 22, 2020 1:45 PM

R9, The internet went wild because it was obvious who she was referring too even before Gabbard made a pu bbn license statement. It had also been confirmed by Clinton's spokesperson before Gabbard "Outed herself"

R10, when the Clinton's apologize for DOMA and opposing gay marriage until 2013 then gabbard should apologize for what her father did when she was a minor.

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2020 1:45 PM

I hope Hills countersues for $100M

by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2020 1:47 PM

[quote]It had also been confirmed by Clinton's spokesperson before Gabbard "Outed herself"

Which spokesperson? I've only ever seen comments after Gabbard cried about it, so would be interested in comparing timelines and comments.

[quote][R10], when the Clinton's apologize for DOMA and opposing gay marriage until 2013 then gabbard should apologize for what her father did when she was a minor.

She actively worked to pass an amendment, rather than simply sitting idly by as her father fought.

[quote]Gabbard began working for the Alliance for Traditional Marriage and Values, a political action committee her father founded, to pass an amendment giving the Hawaii state legislature the power to "reserve marriage to opposite-sex couples;" she spoke on the organization's behalf as late as 2004.

by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2020 1:49 PM

R16, nope her spokesperson confirmed it. " If the nesting doll fits" is what she said through him.

Gabbard was a minor. Clinton was in her 40s when hubby signed the single most anti gay legislation into law. Supporters ofthe Clintons have no room to criticse Gabbard for what her dad did as a minor.

You'd have no problem with gabbard's past if she was a shill for The Clintons who toed the corporate party line.

by Anonymousreply 17January 22, 2020 1:56 PM

LOL, good luck with that I guess.

by Anonymousreply 18January 22, 2020 1:59 PM

Big Mouth Strikes Again. Maybe this will teach her to keep her mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2020 2:01 PM

She's claiming damages? She got a bump in polling after that.

by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2020 2:01 PM

Tulsi looks a decade older than her age in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 21January 22, 2020 2:04 PM

[quote] Supporters ofthe Clintons

We don't have "supporters of the Clintons" on DL, R17

We have Stans.

They treat HIllary the same way the Janet Jackson, Cher, Liza, and Gaga Stans treat their divas. It's an irrational mindset that demand full and total adulation and nothing The DIva does is ever wrong, e.g., every Cher song is a classic and if it isn't, it's because some producer fucked it up.

It's some weird need to identify with a strong female crossed with misplaced empathy for someone they feel has ALSO been unfairly vilified their whole lives.

by Anonymousreply 22January 22, 2020 2:05 PM

YMF has a bad case Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 23January 22, 2020 2:08 PM

[quote][R16], nope her spokesperson confirmed it. " If the nesting doll fits" is what she said through him.

Nope, what r17? The "nesting doll" comment was made to Rebecca Buck when she asked Nick Merrill if the reference was about gabbard. The answer is "if the shoe fits" but doesn't name her. It tells Buck to draw her own conclusions.

[quote]Gabbard was a minor.

No, she wasn't "she spoke on the organization's behalf as late as 2004." She was 23 the last time she publicly spoke on behalf of the organization, but had still has not repudiated that position, even today as far as I can tell.

Tulsi is providing entertainment, but is not a serious candidate. The fact that gay people are even defending her is unfortunate, but not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 24January 22, 2020 2:09 PM

And now she's nothing, R23....nothing but a sour-grape eating shrill old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 25January 22, 2020 2:10 PM

3 months ago this thread would have already been filled with Russian bot defense of Tulsi/anti-Hillary posts.

The rubles must have run out Putin's pet project and now Tulsi is left with this last ditch effort for attention.

Vlad's strategy must be going all in for Trump now

by Anonymousreply 26January 22, 2020 2:22 PM

I despise them both. I hope they rip each other's throats out.

by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2020 2:23 PM

We already know your feelings about women, Donald r27

by Anonymousreply 28January 22, 2020 2:26 PM

Call the burn unit, STAT! Trolls are burning the joint down with their flame throwing rejoinders!

Poor troll. Out of gas and throwing lame posts to defend something that happened how many years ago now?

Focus, troll. There's an election coming up and neither of these bitches is relevant.

by Anonymousreply 29January 22, 2020 2:39 PM

Wow, this woman is seeing Mrs. Clinton.

What the fuck.

by Anonymousreply 30January 22, 2020 2:43 PM

Sueing^^^^

by Anonymousreply 31January 22, 2020 2:43 PM

I'm assuming that this is for attention as Clinton didn't actually use her name and correct me if im wrong but the journalist apologized for misquoting. Tusli will get her job on Faux news but damn it's glorious to see her flame out like this, she should have stayed in the house.

by Anonymousreply 32January 22, 2020 2:48 PM

Hillary Hillary Hillary. When are you going to learn, girl? Only butt-hurt trolls on a gay website support you now. You got nothing but the die-hards crying into their chablis glasses over what could have been.....do they really expect you to rise again and run? Do they really expect you to appeal to those same voters you called deplorable or basement dwellers?

When are you going to learn to keep your mouth shut? Have you lost all dignity or did you ever have any?

No answers needed. We can see for ourselves who supports you and why? What's the agenda of someone supporting a candidate that isn't running and that lost over 3 years ago? That's the real question here: what's the troll agenda? Because trotting out her rotting carcass to flay over and over again certainly has some purpose......

by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2020 2:53 PM

[quote] when the Clinton's apologize for DOMA and opposing gay marriage until 2013 then gabbard should apologize for what her father did when she was a minor.

The Clinton's are't running for President. Tulsi is

by Anonymousreply 34January 22, 2020 2:53 PM

Why is her face so pockmarked anyway?

by Anonymousreply 35January 22, 2020 2:55 PM

...and yet everything Hillary said about (apparently) is completely coming true...

For example--when Tulsi announced her candidacy, Russian back trolls went wild on the internet supporting her. It has been leaked that she's considering an independent run,

So what exactly can she be suing Hillary for? telling the truth?

by Anonymousreply 36January 22, 2020 2:55 PM

Tulsi is a fool, trying to be the cool outsider. Hillary is a fool, trying to be the beacon of Democracy.

Three strikes, you're out!

by Anonymousreply 37January 22, 2020 2:57 PM

Is she just trying to take advantage of the news cycle or is she quietly coordinating with the Sanders campaign?

by Anonymousreply 38January 22, 2020 2:58 PM

[quote] Gabbard was a minor. Clinton was in her 40s when hubby signed the single most anti gay legislation into law.

Please, Tulsi's anti-gay work didn't just end when she was featured on that TV ad with her dad.

Also, that anti-gay piece of legislation were the only way Clinton could stop the majority Republicans from pushing for a constitutional amendment against gay marriage.

Remember, Clinton used tons of political capital trying to allows gays in the military. It was his first act as President to try to repeal the ban

by Anonymousreply 39January 22, 2020 2:59 PM

It's amusing to me that these "renegades" like Bernie, AOC and Tulsi are quick to blame Obama and his like-minded elected supporters for anything wrong with the country (along with the Clintons), yet it was Obama who became a two-term president after being considered an outsider. It's just jealousy and desperation on their parts. They accuse people like Obama and The Clintons for not being liberal enough, all while they shout their empty rhetoric and sit on their asses as people like Pelosi do the actual hard work. Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 40January 22, 2020 3:01 PM

R39, millennials have been sold stories of how Clinton had homophobic intentions for passing Don't Ask, Don't Tell and racist ones for passing those crime bills. If anyone looks at the details--and in the case of DODT, the republican alternatives--they would see Clinton was a supporter of minorities and gays.

by Anonymousreply 41January 22, 2020 3:03 PM

Wasn't Bernie Sanders dancing and singing about how much he hated America? In Russia no less?

Dosen't he have some type of connection to Russia?

by Anonymousreply 42January 22, 2020 3:04 PM

R42, he did that in a protest IN AMERICA actually. With Sandinista protesters, he chanted "the Yankee must die".

by Anonymousreply 43January 22, 2020 3:07 PM

R43 Why? What was that all about?

by Anonymousreply 44January 22, 2020 3:11 PM

Pretty much all politicians are assholes who take advantage of Americans. Pete and Klobuchar seem genuine to me, but I’m sure their true colors will eventually shine through.

Anyone naive enough to think Bernie or Liz care about the middle class or poor people, there’s a prince in Nigeria who will wire your $100M- just send him your SSN and bank account info.

I wanted Hilary to win in 2016, but the Clintons are greedy opportunists.

by Anonymousreply 45January 22, 2020 3:21 PM

As she fucking SHOULD! Goddess <3

by Anonymousreply 46January 22, 2020 3:22 PM

It was regarding American interventionism in (I believe) Nicaragua in the 80s. Unfortunately, it was one of our fuckups in the Latin American region. Reagan supported the Contras who were right-wing evildoers. We were wrong to do so, we shouldn't have supported anyone in the conflict. The Sandinistas were no prize themselves though, and they were left-wing authoritarians. Bernie supporting the Sandinistas isn't really any different from people who support right-wing governments. He has a long history of defending and supporting left-wing despots. He pretty much supports any leader who is fighting (what he perceives as) "American imperialism". His view on foreign policy is really simplistic and shallow.

by Anonymousreply 47January 22, 2020 3:24 PM

Tulsi is so homophobic she calls her vagina, "Chick-fil-A".

by Anonymousreply 48January 22, 2020 3:44 PM

Okay. Meanwhile, I'm gonna sue Tulsi's ass for once claiming homosexuals are sinners and shouldn't be allowed to teach children.

Fuck that moonscaped whore!

by Anonymousreply 49January 22, 2020 3:46 PM

How dare anyone insult Putin's perfect pretty pawn?

by Anonymousreply 50January 22, 2020 3:48 PM

Jill Stein? Considering she may give that position up, Hillary thought Gabbi was next in line.

NRA money is so filthy.

by Anonymousreply 51January 22, 2020 3:50 PM

[quote] How dare anyone insult Putin's deformed concubine?

Fixed that for ya!

by Anonymousreply 52January 22, 2020 3:51 PM

Gabbard?

I hate that cunt so, so, SO much.

by Anonymousreply 53January 22, 2020 3:53 PM

Tulsi is a human yeast infection.

by Anonymousreply 54January 22, 2020 3:53 PM

Tulsi Gabbard is a human roach nest!

by Anonymousreply 55January 22, 2020 3:55 PM

Well, to be fair, you do have to use the RID in Hawaii on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 56January 22, 2020 4:02 PM

LOL-- it looks like Tulsi's lawyer would fit right in on Datalounge

The filing starts out with "Tulsi Gabbard is running for President of the United States, a position Clinton has long coveted, but has not been able to attain."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 22, 2020 4:59 PM

It's totally cool that Bernie did that though, R43! I'm sure his Bros feel the same about America. But, they'll take it's money, support and votes! #leeches #users

by Anonymousreply 58January 22, 2020 5:00 PM

R58, these people have completely unrealistic views of what happens in the rest of the world, particularly in Europe. And many of these people seem to support isolationism which, as we all know, works out perfectly in the end 😉.

R57, why does he have to be attractive, damn it.

by Anonymousreply 59January 22, 2020 5:04 PM

[quote]"I believe marriage is not just a bond but a sacred bond between a man and a woman. I have had occasion in my life to defend marriage, to stand up for marriage, to believe in the hard work and challenge of marriage. So I take umbrage at anyone who might suggest that those of us who worry about amending the Constitution are less committed to the sanctity of marriage, or to the fundamental bedrock principle that it exists between a man and a woman, going back into the midst of history as one of the founding, foundational institutions of history and humanity and civilization, and that its primary, principal role during those millennia has been the raising and socializing of children for the society into which they are to become adults."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 22, 2020 5:07 PM

Wow. It’s both a dig at gay marriage yet in her answer she attempted to cover all of the bases so she could retract the statement. This is why I don’t trust Hillary Clinton. I despise that political doublespeak.

by Anonymousreply 61January 22, 2020 5:16 PM

Tulsi Gabbard has a long history of homophobic statements and actions, mirroring her ragbag daddy. Only now that she's running for president does she have "regrets."

Fuck. Her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 22, 2020 5:24 PM

*ratbag daddy

by Anonymousreply 63January 22, 2020 5:25 PM

She only changed her tune when she realized that it was costing her votes. I don’t think for one second she likes the gay and lesbian community.

by Anonymousreply 64January 22, 2020 5:34 PM

I just remembered. Kamala Harris called Tulsi an Assad apologist on national tv. That was completely justified and she also wasn't sued for it.

Hillary never identified Tulsi as a Russian asset, yet she is being sued for doing so. Make sense?

by Anonymousreply 65January 22, 2020 6:16 PM

Tulsi just wants attention. She gets a tongue bath from the crazies when she attacks Hillary, otherwise no one cares what she has to say.

by Anonymousreply 66January 22, 2020 9:21 PM

[quote]Tulsi sues Hillary for defamation!

Defamation, definition.

Tomato, tomaaato.

by Anonymousreply 67January 22, 2020 11:22 PM

It's the only thing that's going to keep her in the news. But I have a feeling she didn't really think this out. Skip the fact that Hillary never mentioned her name , If this goes to court, tulsi is going to have to hand over all her banking and personal information (computer records, everything)

I just have a weird feeling tulsi probably wouldn't want that information getting out

by Anonymousreply 68January 22, 2020 11:58 PM

Hil's attorneys will do a motion to dismiss and it will be granted. Along with fees and court costs. This will cost Ms. Gabbard a pretty penny. The money will undoubtedly come from her campaign coffers. Her foolish supporters will be paying the bill. Not her.

by Anonymousreply 69January 23, 2020 12:30 PM

Tulsi drops defamation suit vs. Hillary.

[quote] "While they remain certain of the action's legal merit, they are just as certain that this new COVID and post-COVID world require them to focus their time and attention on other priorities, including defeating Donald Trump in 2020, rather than righting the wrongs here."

Sorry, I can't seem to post a damn link.

by Anonymousreply 70May 27, 2020 9:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!