Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG! "Thomas Markle: My Story" will air on British TV tonite! An hour and a half of it!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247January 26, 2020 7:14 PM

I can’t stand his botoxed cunt of a daughter, but no one owes him anything.

Not surprised she’s a pathological, lying narcissist given that this twat brought her up.

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2020 9:48 AM

Yeah, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2020 10:08 AM

Fits right in with his daighter’s in laws.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2020 10:11 AM

Only in your deluded brain.

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2020 10:13 AM

90 minutes of this guy? On prime time TV?

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2020 10:30 AM

Trashy family. The sort that used to show up on Jerry Springer.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2020 10:37 AM

This is where the BRF's famed assassination skills would have been so useful. Meghan should have had them get rid of the father and half sister and her life would have been much simpler. They could have even pretended it was the IRA like they did with Uncle Louie.

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2020 10:41 AM

He looks a bit like the tragic cruise ship grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2020 10:42 AM

This is OP’s 7th MM thread today. Time for a banning.

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2020 10:46 AM

Firstly nonsense, obviously.

Little girl @ R9 feels left out of the royal threads. Too grown up for her. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2020 10:50 AM

This is R9's bazillionth whinge about Markle threads. Time to FF the thread Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2020 10:53 AM

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2020 1:41 PM

MM was actually fired from the BRF over her unseemly sweaty armpits at Canada House.

by Anonymousreply 13January 22, 2020 1:56 PM

"it's time to look after daddy"

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2020 2:45 PM

I am SO glad we welcomed Meghan into our family. She is just the gift that keeps on giiving!

by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2020 3:06 PM

Look to your own, gurlfriend ☞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2020 3:08 PM

I guess he has no desire to ever speak to his daughter again. She has probably blocked him on all channels after this money grabbing stunt. It always amazes me that some parents really care more about money than their children. He reminds me of Amy Winehouse's father who told his daughter to smile for the camera and not ruin her "fans" experience while she was trying to recover on a Caribbean island and didn't want to be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 17January 22, 2020 3:31 PM

R8 - I thought the same. And from what we have seen so far of Merchie, he takes after his paternal grandfather, poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 18January 22, 2020 3:36 PM

Wow - can you imagine having a father who would do that? That’s serious damage. So the other daughter Samantha isn’t an anomaly - she is basically representative of the Markles. Where do people like this come from? It doesn’t seem like it’s (just) drugs or alcohol. It’s like a personality trait - narcissism, need for attention, victim complex. Really screwed up people. The mother is the only saving grace - not sure how she got mixed up with the Markles.

by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2020 4:27 PM

He's gross

by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2020 4:35 PM

Normal people in true emotional pain from her alleged (or actual) ghosting wouldn’t run to the media and court of public opinion. This is really trashy, so that tells me he is a disgusting man and she was faking it on her old Instagram when she said she loved him. She probably hated him, and he sounds like a child molester “look after daddy” that’s gross. Reminds me of Mary from the movie “Precious” when she makes her daughter Precious fingerbang and eat her pussy. On the other hand, if she ghosted a legit decent man than yes he should be hurt especially since he paid for her college. But, to go public like this, knowing full well the relationship can’t be repaired after this humiliation, that’s just stupid. She might have thrown him a few million, now he probably gets nothing.

by Anonymousreply 21January 22, 2020 4:56 PM

How on earth is this thing going to run for 90 minutes?

Is he going to take us to Meghan's old high school? Show us her collection of Cindy dolls?

by Anonymousreply 22January 22, 2020 5:18 PM

[quote]Trashy family. The sort that used to show up on Jerry Springer.

It's amazing how you people literally think "shiny objects" make a family NOT trashy. The queen has actual pedos in her family, not to mention the adultery.

by Anonymousreply 23January 22, 2020 5:23 PM

I had a deeply manipulative and abusive mother. I feel so sorry for MM. She's lucky to have one good and stable parent. Her father is revolting. No one is owed their child's devotion or financial support. What a creep he is - just gross every level.

by Anonymousreply 24January 22, 2020 5:30 PM

[quote]She's lucky to have one good and stable parent.

How do you know she is? From watching her at the church on the day of the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 25January 22, 2020 5:32 PM

Her mom is a social worker and yoga instructor. MM is also incredibly smart and has been a standout student since elementary school. I know that is hard for you racist bitches to accept.

by Anonymousreply 26January 22, 2020 5:33 PM

[quote]I know that is hard for you racist bitches to accept.

Fuck off you stupid little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2020 5:35 PM

I’m actually fascinated with Pa and Sam. It’s total DL catnip, they’re a nuance of the story I didn’t foresee when the story first broke.

by Anonymousreply 28January 22, 2020 5:36 PM

Wonder if Sam is going to appear in the documentary, or whatever it is

by Anonymousreply 29January 22, 2020 5:39 PM

Yeah - seems like San and Pa are very much alike after all. I thought Sam was just using the “poor Pa” line for attention - but they both believe it.

by Anonymousreply 30January 22, 2020 5:40 PM

Yikes, the father is horrible. However, with all that has gone down, Meghan is shady too. The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.

by Anonymousreply 31January 22, 2020 5:41 PM

Harassing and stalking her is also abuse. The press and the freaks on here all are participating in her continued abuse.

Leave them alone.

by Anonymousreply 32January 22, 2020 5:41 PM

Harry looks a lot like mm's father. The father is clearly mildly retarded or dementia etc. Mm is prolly very tough because her parents were too weak to support her. I'm very tough because my father was ridiculously weak.

by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2020 5:44 PM

You can see where the entitlement and victim complex comes from, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 34January 22, 2020 5:48 PM

The afternoon shift is here.

by Anonymousreply 35January 22, 2020 5:54 PM

He’s slurring his words. Possibly stroke-related? I will be watching this eve but C5 is such a trashy channel, can’t help thinking it’s been over-sold. Time will tell.

PS - I always get a slight shock seeing the words ‘retard’ and ‘retarded’ on US sites. This side of the pond , it’s a highly highly offensive thing to say - not at all confined to the woke, either! Not criticising, just observing. Similarly, ‘pissed’ doesn’t mean angry, but drunk over here.

Two nations divided by common lingo etc etc. As you were!

by Anonymousreply 36January 22, 2020 5:56 PM

This guy is gross, manipulative, money-grubbing, me-me-me with a victim complex that he is willing to do anything to sell.

He is also the main parent to gross, manipulative, money-grubbing, me-me-me with a victim complex that she is willing to anything to sell MM.

The mother was basically absent for 80% of MM's life, according to the narrative of MM's life as portrayed prior to Harry on The Tig.

Like father like daughter indeed.

by Anonymousreply 37January 22, 2020 5:58 PM

Who are all these people on the Meghan and Harry threads that endlessly pity this guy, and can’t understand why she doesn’t want to spend night and day in his arms?

They need to go the Reddit “raised by narcissists” thread, where people describe being raised by exactly these types of people. It’s very illuminating.

If the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, here’s the tree.

by Anonymousreply 38January 22, 2020 5:59 PM

I actually felt sorry for him previously. He just seemed rather dim, so I he kept spilling stories to the media because he has a poor grasp of boundaries and wanted to communicate with Meghan. But it sounds like he was a prick all along. No wonder his daughter wants nothing to do with him.

by Anonymousreply 39January 22, 2020 7:45 PM

What an asshole he is. No wonder she dumped him. No wonder her mother dumped him, too. He's just a bad apple all the way around. "Time to look after daddy"? Not in this lifetime, buddy. Get a fucking job.

by Anonymousreply 40January 22, 2020 7:50 PM

It was a bore, and the only part that might have been interesting was dropped without any follow-up. Elder Markle had mentioned a few times how busy he was with his job. When it got to the part about the end of his marriage to Doria he blamed the breakdown on always being at work in addition to tension between Doria and the children from his first marriage (who had moved in with them at that point).

Soon after, they asked why Meghan had gone to live with him at eleven. His answer was, "I had more time for her." after he had already gone on and on about how he was always working. And that was that; no further detail.

They also showed that video of Meghan driving around with a friend in which she says she isn't going to his house because they're on bad terms. It shows her in what appears to be a very lived-in bedroom at Doria's as she's getting ready to leave for college. When asked about that, he insists she lived with him right up until the day she left for college and never lived anywhere else until she had her own apartment.

by Anonymousreply 41January 22, 2020 10:05 PM

What one wouldn’t give for the old days when one could sad imply send them to the tower!

by Anonymousreply 42January 22, 2020 10:22 PM

He worked on “Married With Children”, for years, which was a great show! He doesn’t sound all that bad, it’s just the wicked(Fleet Street?) press realizes it has a soft target and is obviously 🙄 paying him.

He’s too down & out to resist. There using him like canon fodder against the palace!

by Anonymousreply 43January 22, 2020 10:48 PM

Time to pay daddy, dearest!

He's a blackmailing scoundrel. He should be publicly flogged or thrown in the tower and you're all going after the mixed race daughter. Palpable racism!

Blackmail/extortion is a FELONY is most civilized countries and that's exactly what he's doing to her. He's openly threatening her over the tabloids like a Batman villain. He needs to be put in cuffs!

by Anonymousreply 44January 22, 2020 11:02 PM

[quote]He’s too down & out to resist. There using him like canon fodder against the palace!

I felt quite early on that Harry & Meghan should have contacted him as well as set up some kind of financial trust.

Because of them he was suddenly in the media spotlight - which can be terrifying when you don't have a lot of money. Also being low on money made him vulnerable to all the sharks.

They absolutely should have stepped in. Emotionally and financially.

I've seen it with many wealthy people and their family members. The rich ones get out their check books. Doesn't have to be a fortune...and money is never just about money. It says "we have your back"...and/or "we love you".

by Anonymousreply 45January 22, 2020 11:30 PM

I regret watching some of it. This whole thing has been very lowering.

by Anonymousreply 46January 22, 2020 11:38 PM

I'd love a journalist to ask him about his relationships with his other grandchildren. Tom Jr's kids who dropped his name or Sam's kids who don't talk to her? You don't have a great track record as a patriarch or loving Papaw, Tom.

Your daughter is a grifter and so are you.

by Anonymousreply 47January 22, 2020 11:39 PM

r42 Or on a driven tour of Paris.

by Anonymousreply 48January 22, 2020 11:42 PM

While reading bickering about this on Twitter, I came across a rather shocking tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 22, 2020 11:50 PM

R43 they’re*

by Anonymousreply 50January 22, 2020 11:50 PM

A decent father would know to keep his mouth shut without a trust fund or financial support from an estranged daughter (or whatever r45 suggested). Especially if your relationship is already bad, taking money from the media and giving them details and information about your daughter is really trashy. Have some pride and keep your family affairs private even if your daughter is famous now. He's a piece of trash.

by Anonymousreply 51January 23, 2020 1:09 AM

I'd love to watch this. Don't suppose there's a link yet?

by Anonymousreply 52January 23, 2020 1:40 AM

I'd ask him about that young blonde woman with children who was named as his "friend" at some point. Photos in the Daily Mail. That vanished pretty quickly. I still think the real reasons Pa Markle lives in Mexico would make the best story. Somebody needs to shadow him.

by Anonymousreply 53January 23, 2020 1:45 AM

[quote] I still think the real reasons Pa Markle lives in Mexico would make the best story. Somebody needs to shadow him.

He has limited finances and what he has goes further in Mexico and he has a place overlooking the ocean. He couldn't live as he does in CA.

by Anonymousreply 54January 23, 2020 1:48 AM

The prog. was well made. Well shot. Quite a classy little production. Not some cheap quickly made piece of tabloid crap.

His life had become intolerable. Everytime he went to the store he'd be photographed and then mocked and judged in the press. He seems lonely and isolated. He was getting no advice from the palace. We've seen this over and over with Fergie AND Diana.

Clearly for much of her childhood she lived with him. They were very close because it often seemed to be just them. He said very little about the mother but it was implied that she was more focused on her career and Meghan was neglected so she chose to live with him.

He said she had lied about working her way through college (there was a clip of her claiming this in some speech in front of an audience). He paid....and spent years paying it off.

I already posted this before I watched - clearly he was very vulnerable emotionally and financially and H&M should have stepped in. It's not as though Meghan has a whole litter of poor family with their hands out, it's just him.

Otherwise there wasn't much that most of you don't already know.

You often see on DL - people expect everyone to have class and dignity and LOOK GOOD for the camera...and if they don't they start sniping and judging. HE didn't sign up for this (nightmare), it was hoisted upon him.

He's a sad man in very poor health. Clearly he's had a weight problem for a very long time and it's gotten worse. His physical disabilities make it hard for him to take exercise and it's a misery for any str8 man to live in such conditions without a female in his life.

He did fib a few times at various junctures which he came clean about and he realised this was a mistake and it got him into trouble. Now he wants to be honest and clear and save what's left of his reputation.

They're always making money from photos of him and made up stories. He was offered money to tell his side he decided after all this time that he would. He could use the money ANd set the record straight.

by Anonymousreply 55January 23, 2020 2:13 AM

Odious deadbeat trailer park father

by Anonymousreply 56January 23, 2020 2:16 AM

Having been following this whole saga from the beginning, I recall the poster who claimed early on that the whole MM PR thing included not only MM, but her family (including her father) as well. That he (Pa) was included in meetings about it.

Perhaps, after the "escape" to Canada, MM passed the word to Pa that it was time for "Act 2". And voila - here it it.

What's next?

Reconciliation with Pa and meeting baby Archie, while Doria looks on benevolently?

TV show to result, "Life with Sparkle and family", with Harry as the loser husband, drinking on the couch while the clever wife and her family mock him in the kitchen.

That's Show Biz.

by Anonymousreply 57January 23, 2020 2:26 AM

"Reminds me of Mary from the movie “Precious” when she makes her daughter Precious fingerbang and eat her pussy"

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 58January 23, 2020 2:31 AM

Thomas Markle is a TWO TIME Emmy winner

by Anonymousreply 59January 23, 2020 2:33 AM

Help your meth head grandson Tom. Then maybe you can cuddle the unfortunately named baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 23, 2020 6:36 AM

Good to see people fighting against the disgusting Klanners here. The DL Klan worship their cult leader, Thomas Markle. All he's done since Meghan started dating Harry is make money out of her by selling stories and interviews.

by Anonymousreply 61January 23, 2020 6:42 AM

I feel sorry for the old bastard. The whole wedding debacle was managed horribly and everything snowballed from there. They (whoever was responsible, Harry, Meg , the RF) probably could have ensured Thomas’s loyalty with a few brief visits with a bucket of KFC and a case of beer.

by Anonymousreply 62January 23, 2020 6:58 AM

Which he would have sold a story to the Daily Mail about the second they got back in their car.

He’s got to be a narcissist. No one else acts so totally un-self-aware about why it’s a problem to do this.

by Anonymousreply 63January 23, 2020 7:12 AM

[Quote]The DL Klan worship their cult leader, Thomas Markle.

Never saw that 'worship' here. And even if there is sympathy for this fat bastard, so what. He's human. This is a human interest story even though you seem to want to paint it in your capeshit moral tropes of hero vs villain. Life is shades of gray.

by Anonymousreply 64January 23, 2020 7:12 AM

This isn't just a demonstration of his character and that of his daughter's. This is a reflection of how unbelievably stupid the BRF and their courtiers were. The fact that they did not to have him flown him over to the UK as soon as they knew of his existence, put on a massive and slightly intimidating charm offensive (which might have created some bond and therefore loyalty between him and BuckHouse, which in turn might have meant he kept quiet out of respect for his new acquaintances in the BRF) plus kitted him out, made clear what was expected of him, walked him through what to expect from the media, given him a point person to rely upon and some real sense of support before he was thrown into the vicious media frenzy, is so stupid as to be unbelievable.

The BRF had every opportunity to mitigate the impact of this whole farce on him and there fore, his potential impact on them, but they didn't lift a finger. I lay all of this at their door.

by Anonymousreply 65January 23, 2020 7:27 AM

His personal failings aside, it cannot be fun for an old man to live somewhere with no security and reporters constantly stalking and harassing him. Maybe he thought, this is how I get paid for the hassle. It’s still wrong, but why did no one think to help him move to a more secure place? He had no idea how to handle it at all.

What would you do if reporters started suddenly following you out of nowhere? And you hadn’t done anything to cause it? The BRF should have at least prepared him in some way, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 66January 23, 2020 7:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 23, 2020 7:58 AM

I just watched this on the ITV Hub. He says he's living on about 5-6k a month which is better than the average OAP. Nice little beachfront property, too.

Harry comes across very badly, never bothering to meet TM, and telling him his near fatal heart attack was his own fault. Had Harry visited Markle and Meghan - again confirmed to be worth 4.5m at the time of her marriage - given him a pension of a few grand a month, none of this would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 68January 23, 2020 9:57 AM

[quote]I just watched this on the ITV Hub. He says he's living on about 5-6k a month which is better than the average OAP. Nice little beachfront property, too.

I heard $3,600.

How did you up it to 5-6K?

And not such a nice "beachfront property" - an apartment in what looked like a shanty town.

by Anonymousreply 69January 23, 2020 10:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 23, 2020 10:53 AM

OP's post grayed out. If people don't want to read it they can scroll on by like I do with the posts I don't care to read.

by Anonymousreply 71January 23, 2020 11:21 AM

[quote]And from what we have seen so far of Merchie

Merchie... hahahaaa

by Anonymousreply 72January 23, 2020 11:24 AM

Harry and Meghan should have visited Pa Markle when they got engaged and offered him a small allowance if he agreed to never talk about them otherwise they would yank the money. They should have visited him period.

by Anonymousreply 73January 23, 2020 11:26 AM

Someone posted the suggestion that it was Meghan who carefully kept him away from Harry and the family because she was afraid what he’d blab. I have to agree.

by Anonymousreply 74January 23, 2020 11:29 AM

Young Pa Markle reminds me of the actor Chris Bauer (he was in The Wire, True Blood, The Deuce)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 23, 2020 11:36 AM

When this all went down, it was leaked (by the palace?) that the BRF offered Meghan assistance and she refused stating she would handle it herself. That might have just been the BRF covering themselves. If true; however, it just shows her malevolence. Even if he is an awful person, such assistance would have kept him under wraps and saved much embarrassment for all parties. But she had obviously had been feeding Harry a line about her "awful childhood", etc. and needed this episode to build her victim narrative.

She'll do it next to Harry, just watch. Pa Markle is already building the case. Notice how he blames Harry for the lack of protection and everything else that occurred.

by Anonymousreply 76January 23, 2020 11:37 AM

Father Markle didn't fit into the image Meghan wanted to project so he got frozen out.

by Anonymousreply 77January 23, 2020 11:42 AM

R55 = Sam

by Anonymousreply 78January 23, 2020 11:59 AM

If you were around for the assassination of Earl Mountbatten, you'd have remembered that the IRA took full and proud responsibility for the hit. They also killed two teenage boys aged 14 and 15 and an 83 year old woman.year old boy in the hit. Below is the IRA's statement:

Six weeks later,[133] Sinn Féin vice-president Gerry Adams said of Mountbatten's death:

" . . . I think it is unfortunate that anyone has to be killed, but the furor created by Mountbatten's death showed up the hypocritical attitude of the media establishment. As a member of the House of Lords, Mountbatten was an emotional figure in both British and Irish politics. What the IRA did to him is what Mountbatten had been doing all his life to other people; and with his war record I don't think he could have objected to dying in what was clearly a war situation. He knew the danger involved in coming to this country. In my opinion, the IRA achieved its objective: people started paying attention to what was happening in Ireland."

I mean, fun's fun here on DL but let's not die laughing.

by Anonymousreply 79January 23, 2020 12:02 PM

It would not have made a difference. Just like they were unable to "train" Meghan they would have been unable to "train" Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 80January 23, 2020 12:02 PM

[quote] Meghan who carefully kept him away from Harry and the family because she was afraid what he’d blab.

A grifter always keeps one mark away from the others. To avoid detection and exposure.

by Anonymousreply 81January 23, 2020 12:09 PM

R73 - "Harry and Meghan should have visited Pa Markle when they got engaged and offered him a small allowance if he agreed to never talk about them otherwise they would yank the money. They should have visited him period."

That's the whole point that the fraus on CB and Meghan's hysterical stans always overlook: she actually ghosted the old man the moment she began dating royalty. She never introduced them as any other couple might who were "seriously" dating, never mind engaged.

Meghan is fascinatingly predictable: always going for the short-term advantage and then seeing the fallout blow back in her face over the longer term. She kept Harry and her Dad apart because she no longer needed Dad and he was just an embarrassingly declasse fat old slob living in Rosarita, Mexico.

What do you know: the old man, who really was exceedingly generous as far as he was able, and supportive, and crazy about her, looked around stunned with pain and struck back.

She does this over and over and over and over again - just as now she's making spiteful news cycles about Kate and/or William as much about her as she can by timing photo ops for the same day. Just as she refused to head up to Balmoral even the first summer she was a new royal bride, arguing about which tiara the Queen was willing to lend her for the wedding, announcing her pregnancy with her coat at the Queen's granddaughter's televised wedding, unable to let go of Harry's hand and arm out of respect for her host's customs when visiting a Muslim country, refusing to wear British clothes more than 30% of the time, refusing to engage with the public at her son's christening, the mystery godparents bullshit . . .

At every bend in the road, Meghan in the ring goes for the short money and ends up forfeiting the (you should pardon the expression) title.

She's sowing what she reaped with the old man. I'm not suggesting he's handling this with any dignity, but if she'd behaved differently from him at the outset of her relationship with Harry, this wouldn't be happening now.

She's also sowing what she reaped with the BRF, and sowing what she reaped with the British tabloids by threatening them before she and Harry were even engaged.

All the way down the line.

From where I'm sitting, she and her father deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 82January 23, 2020 12:14 PM

R56 - The odious trailer park deadbeat father is a two-time Emmy winner, busted his ass to get her through Northwestern, an extremely expensive university, without loans so she wouldn't get out burdened by student debt.

Get real. It's Meghan who has behaved with the same callous ruthlessness she has displayed multiple times in her life for people she used but no longer needs.

She treated him as if he were dirt the moment she began dating a Prince of the Blood.

He has responded in kind.

by Anonymousreply 83January 23, 2020 12:21 PM

All those home videos of young Meghan, wow.

"Your highness, isn't there anything to do around the kingdom anymore?

"Yes, make me nine hundred thousand cookies....and sew me a nice dress. It's for a meeting I'm having."

by Anonymousreply 84January 23, 2020 12:24 PM

I don't think he talks to her mother. If he did, it would help him somewhat. A lot in fact. He didn't explain why they split and didn't bad mouth her. But did imply she was too wrapped up in her work (whatever that was) to take care of her. Sounds like Mommy was pretty selfish and self-involved. It's not usual for a child to be raised by her father unless there's something very wrong with the Mom.

He commented that she looked terrified at the wedding. Who wouldn't? How many viewers? I thought she looked pretty cool.

Both of her parents seem to be without a partner.

His first wife (Sam's mother) was very good looking...there were pics.

Was it him who commented on the fact she was sat alone in a pew away from everyone else at the church? That WAS odd when you think about it. Very awkward.

by Anonymousreply 85January 23, 2020 12:44 PM

[quote]OP's post grayed out. If people don't want to read it they can scroll on by like I do with the posts I don't care to read.

There are people here who feel very left out of this conversation. It makes them angry. So they turn up from time to time to attack us and FF the threads.

by Anonymousreply 86January 23, 2020 12:47 PM

Poor ole daddy was discarded and thrown away when he's no longer needed and didn't suit her image.

He paid for everything, the least she could have done was pay him back and tell him thank you.

Seems like she did nothing. That's why he's mad.

Harry is well known to be an asshole dumb cunt so he deserves this whore. Looks like she's destroying his family too.

He's only selling out to get back all the $$$ wasted on this ungrateful cunt.

I'm so glad I don't have kids.

by Anonymousreply 87January 23, 2020 12:49 PM

Why the fuck should she pay him anything now just because she has married a royal? He is a grown ass man with a pension. $3600 is more than enough to live comfortably. Parents pay for their kids' education all the time and never get any money back. Because that is what parents do.

by Anonymousreply 88January 23, 2020 1:02 PM

If she wanted him out of her life, she should have at least paid back her college education, it's not like she's poor and doesn't have the money. So he can have a more comfortable retirement.

She could have said, thanks dad for all you did, I made it, I've got millions, here's what you spent on my education. Now please fuck off.

Or she could have bought him a house. That's what many kids do when they make it!

Now, she's being viewed as an ungrateful, selfish cunt who is a user who even cut off own father who paid for everything....

by Anonymousreply 89January 23, 2020 1:15 PM

If she wanted him out of her life, she should have at least paid back her college education, it's not like she's poor and doesn't have the money. So he can have a more comfortable retirement.

She could have said, thanks dad for all you did, I made it, I've got millions, here's what you spent on my education. Now please fuck off.

Or she could have bought him a house. That's what many kids do when they make it!

Now, she's being viewed as an ungrateful, selfish cunt who is a user who even cut off own father who paid for everything....

by Anonymousreply 90January 23, 2020 1:15 PM

[quote] He paid for everything, the least she could have done was pay him back and tell him thank you. Seems like she did nothing. That's why he's mad.

Right because children are supposed to reimburse their parents for whatever is cost to raise them.

[quote] Never saw that 'worship' here. And even if there is sympathy for this fat bastard, so what. He's human. This is a human interest story even though you seem to want to paint it in your capeshit moral tropes of hero vs villain. Life is shades of gray.

You also never saw Markle be demonized and painted as the villain throughout this thread and all of the others. While her alcoholic father is portrayed as some sort of hero because he did some of the things a parent is supposed to do (helped raise her and helped pay for her education).

Her father is “human” but she’s not right? He’s human because he’s an obese elderly white male and Datalounge identifies with that. Unfortunately everyone else’s humanity is ignored or called into question. But Markle is the narcissist. Markle is a “gold digger” but her father is a hero for whom Meagan and the Windsor’s should assume financial responsibility.

If her father were not a white male; the response here would be totally different.

by Anonymousreply 91January 23, 2020 1:16 PM

From having watched the programme, what they should have done is put him in a gated community for the elderly. He'd be protected and wouldn't feel so isolated.

by Anonymousreply 92January 23, 2020 1:18 PM

OK, so the ugly fat dad merely did what a parent is supposed to do.

What about Meghan? Why didn't she introduce her future husband to her father? buy him a house? etc? That's what kids do!

by Anonymousreply 93January 23, 2020 1:18 PM

[quote] Now, she's being viewed as an ungrateful, selfish cunt who is a user who even cut off own father who paid for everything....

Feeding clothing and educating your child is the bare minimum. That’s what parents are supposed to do.

by Anonymousreply 94January 23, 2020 1:19 PM

R91 is so full of shit, I don't know where to start, so I won't...oh and of course the "race card" as his horrid sign off.

by Anonymousreply 95January 23, 2020 1:20 PM

Her father is “human” but she’s not right? He’s human because he’s an obese elderly white male and Datalounge identifies with that. Unfortunately everyone else’s humanity is ignored or called into question. But Markle is the narcissist. Markle is a “gold digger” but her father is a hero for whom Meagan and the Windsor’s should assume financial responsibility.

If her father were not a white male; the response here would be totally different.

by Anonymousreply 96January 23, 2020 1:21 PM

No. the response will still be the same.

She is an ungrateful, selfish cunt. Who didn't even ask about the heart surgery after his heart attack, he was merely an atm to her when growing up.

Cold heartless bitch.

by Anonymousreply 97January 23, 2020 1:24 PM

[quote]f her father were not a white male; the response here would be totally different.

R96 And if Megs were not perceived by you as Black, so would yours.

by Anonymousreply 98January 23, 2020 1:24 PM

[quote] [R96] And if Megs were not perceived by you as Black, so would yours.

Markle is not black. She is biracial.

by Anonymousreply 99January 23, 2020 1:26 PM

Why can't he do interviews? He needs the money! He spent all his money on this bitch's education. She's got millions but she doesn't support him! Many kids give their elderly parents an allowance, move them into their homes...buy their parents a house, send them on vacations...

but NOTHING from this selfish, ungrateful cunt.

by Anonymousreply 100January 23, 2020 1:26 PM

My working class parents paid for our food, clothes and education. My brother currently makes $250k a year and probably has millions in the bank. My parents never asked us for any money or payback, expected a house or anything else. Instead we all get money, gifts, flight tickets for Christmas even though we have more money now. They would never accept money, a house or a car from us. We now take care of our own kids and make sure they get a proper education. This is what parents do.

We would all help our parents financially if they needed support. But they would never ask for any payback.

by Anonymousreply 101January 23, 2020 1:28 PM

[quote]Markle is not black. She is biracial.

R99 Don't pretend to be stupid with a quibble. You're as racist as those you condemn.

by Anonymousreply 102January 23, 2020 1:29 PM

[quote] No. the response will still be the same. She is an ungrateful, selfish cunt. Who didn't even ask about the heart surgery after his heart attack, he was merely an atm to her when growing up. Cold heartless bitch.

Unlike those kids he work 9 to 5 to pay for their room and board. Dependent children should be totally financially independent. Markle owes her father a house and check to cover his booze.

by Anonymousreply 103January 23, 2020 1:31 PM

However Meghan felt about him, she should have tried to at least keep up appearances.

by Anonymousreply 104January 23, 2020 1:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 23, 2020 1:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 23, 2020 1:34 PM

SHE DOES NOT OWE HIM ANYTHING. Feeding, clothing and educating your child are basic parental responsibilities.

by Anonymousreply 107January 23, 2020 1:34 PM

A narcissist feels for no one but herself. As Megs as illustrated over and over and over again. Every inconvenience, everyone that in any way detracts from her being front and center is excised. Speedily and precisely.

by Anonymousreply 108January 23, 2020 1:35 PM

[quote]SHE DOES NOT OWE HIM ANYTHING. Feeding, clothing and educating your child are basic parental responsibilities.

Of course she doesn't OWE him for that.

But her marriage has put in him a VERY difficult position in his world and she should have helped him.

by Anonymousreply 109January 23, 2020 1:37 PM

[quote] Don't pretend to be stupid with a quibble. You're as racist as those you condemn.

There’s nothing racist about my comments. Dataloungers have empathy for Markle because they = a similar demographic. That’s just a fact. If her father were nonwhite. There would be no empathy. And Markle’s father is white and her mother is black. She is biracial. Just a fact. Calling me a racist won’t change that.

by Anonymousreply 110January 23, 2020 1:38 PM

[quote] But her marriage has put in him a VERY difficult position in his world and she should have helped him.

Yes it put him in a position to earn his drinking money selling stories about his daughter to the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 111January 23, 2020 1:40 PM

[quote]And Markle’s father is white and her mother is black. She is biracial. Just a fact. Calling me a racist won’t change that.

OK, race OBSESSED. Better?

by Anonymousreply 112January 23, 2020 1:41 PM

How dare Markles lottery ticket not pay off for him! He deserves his fortune.

by Anonymousreply 113January 23, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote]Yes it put him in a position to earn his drinking money selling stories about his daughter to the tabloids.

He's hardly sold any stories.

by Anonymousreply 114January 23, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote] OK, race OBSESSED. Better?

DescriptionPsychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

by Anonymousreply 115January 23, 2020 1:43 PM

[quote]There’s nothing racist about my comments.

R110 Go back and read them. S L O W L Y. Your entire premise is based on assumptive racism. YOURS.

by Anonymousreply 116January 23, 2020 1:43 PM

[quote] He's hardly sold any stories.

He’s a fucking saint who deserves financial compensation for “hardly” selling “any” stories.

by Anonymousreply 117January 23, 2020 1:45 PM

She's a shitty daughter, no two ways about it.

R101, I don't know any parent who doesn't accept gifts from their kids. You're a selfish cunt most likely. Why don't you give something to your parents and see how they react, I'm sure they will be very touched!

Parents love to brag to their friends how well their kids are doing or what their kids got them, send them on vacations, etc. talk non stop about their off spring etc.

by Anonymousreply 118January 23, 2020 1:47 PM

[Quote]But her marriage has put in him a VERY difficult position in his world and she should have helped him.

Keep your fucking mouth shut. Don't give interviews, don't comment on anything, ignore them and they will lose interest in record time. He did engage and offered comments and interviews so this is his fault. He should have kept his big mouth shut like every decent parent would.

by Anonymousreply 119January 23, 2020 1:48 PM

[quote] [R110] Go back and read them. S L O W L Y. Your entire premise is based on assumptive racism. YOURS.

Sure Jan.

You should start a go fund me for your boyfriend Markle.

by Anonymousreply 120January 23, 2020 1:48 PM

Megs is the product of two self-absorbed grifters. Her Father, who unabashedly demands a cut of Megs action, and her Mother, whose part played in Megs grifter education has yet to be exposed.

by Anonymousreply 121January 23, 2020 1:49 PM

He's a manipulative narcissist. You can tell how he reacted to being called out for that stupid interview he did right before the wedding.

[quote]In the extraordinary film he also reveals the details of his last phone call with the Sussexes on the eve of their 2018 wedding as it emerged he had posed for a paparazzi photographer , a decision he says will 'haunt me for the rest of my life.

[quote]He said: ' Harry said to me : "if you had listened to me, this wouldn't have happened to you". I said to him 'it's too bad I didn't die because then you guys could pretend you were sad' and then I hung up on them. I was done'.

Then he mentions that she's gifted him money AND LETS IT SLIP THAT HE'S BORROWED MONEY FROM HER TWICE - his adult daughter, and him as a fully adult man. I can see why she left as soon as she could when she was of legal age.

And he seems to think he's owed something for raising her - that's not how parenting works.

If he'd listened to their advice and NOT TALKED TO ANYONE, he wouldn't be on the outs of the family. But he wanted to be the center of attention and the press companies offered him money, so he decided that was better than a relationship with his daughter.

He seems like a truly stupid man.

by Anonymousreply 122January 23, 2020 1:50 PM

R120 Racist AND childish. No surprise.

by Anonymousreply 123January 23, 2020 1:50 PM

Why can't he talk? Is he your slave?

Many parents like to talk about their kids, brag about them, people want to pay to hear him talk, even better!

More power to him!

It's a free country!

by Anonymousreply 124January 23, 2020 1:52 PM

He also has other adult children. Where are they? I'm sure he's tried to mooch off them as well. The answer is because he's a manipulative narcissist and they want nothing to do with him. That's probably part of the reason he's exiled in Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 125January 23, 2020 1:52 PM

What's wrong with borrowing money from her? He's the dad, if he's in trouble, shouldn't she help him? Isn't that what daughters do? He did his job as dad and paid for everything...

by Anonymousreply 126January 23, 2020 1:53 PM

[quote] Racist AND childish. No surprise.

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

by Anonymousreply 127January 23, 2020 1:53 PM

r125, Well, I guess that's where the whore got it from! She learned from the best!

by Anonymousreply 128January 23, 2020 1:55 PM

[quote]Keep your fucking mouth shut. Don't give interviews, don't comment on anything, ignore them and they will lose interest in record time. He did engage and offered comments and interviews so this is his fault. He should have kept his big mouth shut like every decent parent would.

Keep it shut so angry morons like you can control the conversation? No time soon.

He did keep HIS mouth shut (wish you had) but they persisted - see the toilet photo?

by Anonymousreply 129January 23, 2020 1:55 PM

[Quote]Parents love to brag to their friends how well their kids are doing or what their kids got them, send them on vacations, etc. talk non stop about their off spring etc.

Maybe this is how things with your grifter family work. My parents are decent folks who don't need us to buy them stuff. They're happy we're all healthy, educated good people and they get normal presents from us like most parents. They NEVER expected houses, money or vacations and would never accept it.

by Anonymousreply 130January 23, 2020 1:55 PM

I love how the anti-Markle freaks like to compare the Royal family to a "normal family" and how Pa Markle is "just a normal father! why wouldn't he want to talk about his daughter!" And then when they realize Pa Markle is horrible, they retreat to "that's where she got it from!"

There is a HUGE difference between being a "normal family" and being the Royal family, and there is a huge difference between the very rich and the merely well-off that posters don't seem to understand, and they show their ignorance with their every comparison. Of course the comparisons are disingenuous because they're driven out of racism, class-ism, and anti-Hollywood bias, like r125.

Meghan's done really well for herself through a combination of hard work and luck and some people just can't STAND it. I'm thinking her father is one of them. He'd rather she be dirt poor and miserable.

by Anonymousreply 131January 23, 2020 1:57 PM

R130, I don't believe that for a second.

keep telling yourself that, you're just too cheap. Maybe they don't need a house. why don't you send them on vacation for their anniversary or birthday?

I have never known a parent to turn down a vacation from their kids.

you're a cheap, selfish cunt.

by Anonymousreply 132January 23, 2020 1:58 PM

R127 More childish silliness, racist?

by Anonymousreply 133January 23, 2020 1:58 PM

R131, Hey, I never said he was perfect!

Nobody's perfect.

It's been fun winding you up LOL.

by Anonymousreply 134January 23, 2020 2:00 PM

r130 right, if Father Markle was happy and stable in his own life he wouldn't expect his children to be giving him money. From his own words she's given him thousands of dollars and he's even borrowed thousands of dollars from her multiple times (and I'm sure it's more than the twice he seems to be indicating). He's the type of person who just wants more and more. If he's not living in the lap of luxury like he thinks Meghan and Harry are, and famous on top of that, then he won't be happy.

The whole "Meghan owes me. They owe me." line is really chilling. Self-centered narcissist.

If the UK tabloid press didn't have it out for Meghan they would have psychologists doing articles about her father's obvious mental issues and how Meghan must have had to cope with that growing up.

by Anonymousreply 135January 23, 2020 2:02 PM

r134 you sound mature. Also you seem to have me confused for some other poster(s). I expect that you're confused often in life.

by Anonymousreply 136January 23, 2020 2:03 PM

[quote]The whole "Meghan owes me. They owe me." line is really chilling. Self-centered narcissist.

The line was taken out of context. It sounded very different on the show.

by Anonymousreply 137January 23, 2020 2:04 PM

[Quote]Keep it shut so angry morons like you can control the conversation? No time soon.

He should keep his mouth shut bc he talks about her private life, childhood, relationships. She, like every other human being, has a right to privacy. Her old family videos and other private stuff should be exactly that: PRIVATE.

by Anonymousreply 138January 23, 2020 2:04 PM

Meghan is not a private person. She gave that up when she became an actress and a member of the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 139January 23, 2020 2:05 PM

They are his property, why can't he share them with the world? what is wrong with those pictures and videos? I'm sure her fans from that TV show loved seeing them.

by Anonymousreply 140January 23, 2020 2:06 PM

[quote]He should keep his mouth shut bc he talks about her private life, childhood, relationships. She, like every other human being, has a right to privacy. Her old family videos and other private stuff should be exactly that: PRIVATE.

If she'd supported him in this terrible situation he's found himself in, none of this would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 141January 23, 2020 2:06 PM

[quote]Meghan's done really well for herself grifting at the expense of her family, her "friends", her exs, and anyone else she could successfully manipulate and use to her advantage.

Reality.

by Anonymousreply 142January 23, 2020 2:07 PM

r137 he said it multiple times. And it's in context with his other remarks that he has said before, not just this single interview. Remember he's given interviews to anyone who will pay him and he's said it before.

by Anonymousreply 143January 23, 2020 2:07 PM

[quote] The whole "Meghan owes me. They owe me." line is really chilling. Self-centered narcissist.

Imagine if her mom had said this and if she were the one who was selling stories to the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 144January 23, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote]Reality.

Actually racism, classism, and completely fabricated motivations. Not reality.

by Anonymousreply 145January 23, 2020 2:09 PM

r144 Imagine if the ghost of KING EDWARD said it!

by Anonymousreply 146January 23, 2020 2:10 PM

[quote] If she'd supported him in this terrible situation he's found himself in, none of this would have happened.

Right because giving him thousands of dollars and serving as his bank is not support. Children are responsible for their parents poor life choices. His mistakes are her fault.

by Anonymousreply 147January 23, 2020 2:11 PM

[Quote]I have never known a parent to turn down a vacation from their kids.

My parents are hard working people who know how to handle money. They bought their own house, have a good pension and go on vacation several time a year from their own money - and even take their grandkids with them (FOR FREE). I don't know what shithole or trailer park you grew up in, but this is how it works in the real world and with normal parents. And again, my family was working class.

by Anonymousreply 148January 23, 2020 2:11 PM

[Quote]I have never known a parent to turn down a vacation from their kids.

My parents are hard working people who know how to handle money. They bought their own house, have a good pension and go on vacation several time a year from their own money - and even take their grandkids with them (FOR FREE). I don't know what shithole or trailer park you grew up in, but this is how it works in the real world and with normal parents. And again, my family was working class.

by Anonymousreply 149January 23, 2020 2:11 PM

According to him, she told he she would take care of him...that's why he feels this way...

Sounds reasonable...

True? Who knows?

Both are unlikable, but the daughter more so than the father.

by Anonymousreply 150January 23, 2020 2:13 PM

r150 all kids say that to their parents growing up. It's not a binding contract.

You must have had some sort of fucked up childhood to produce such a putrescent set of cuntflaps.

by Anonymousreply 151January 23, 2020 2:15 PM

[quote]And again, my family was working class.

You haven't actually clarified their class before.

by Anonymousreply 152January 23, 2020 2:17 PM

^I did. I said I grew up in a working class family and my parents still managed to pay for our education and never expected us to pay them back.

by Anonymousreply 153January 23, 2020 2:21 PM

R149, you're a cheap selfish ungrateful child.

Kids send their retired parents on trips all the time. At least they offer. Have you even asked? Surprise them with something they wanted but would never splurge on themselves.

It is not unusual for grateful kids who love to shower their parents with gifts, trips, cruises etc.

I know kids from all backgrounds who do nice things for their parents.

by Anonymousreply 154January 23, 2020 2:21 PM

r154 She gifted him thousands of dollars and loaned him even more. But she didn't have to.

Kids do not "owe" their parents anything. That isn't how it works.

by Anonymousreply 155January 23, 2020 2:29 PM

[quote]Actually racism, classism, and completely fabricated motivations. Not reality.

Turn a blind eye much R145?

by Anonymousreply 156January 23, 2020 2:39 PM

It doesn't matter if he is Hitler. Meghan spent years lauding her dad on her blog and in speeches. Then she vilified him to Harry. She can't cry because he chooses to speak up. If his interviews show her to be a phony, that is on her. Her own poor handling of the situation is what led to this.

by Anonymousreply 157January 23, 2020 2:44 PM

[quote]Her own poor handling of the situation is what led to this.

Exactly and FINALLY.

by Anonymousreply 158January 23, 2020 2:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 23, 2020 2:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 23, 2020 2:58 PM

r159 that's not the "consensus" of anything. It's The Daily Heil's "Meghan=antichrist" view of it. There's also a lot of Twitter comments talking about what an absolute tool her father is.

by Anonymousreply 161January 23, 2020 2:59 PM

R65 Agreed. I strongly suspect that the failure to train and support Thomas Markle in the lead-up to the wedding was a strategic choice by certain people at Buckingham Palace. Ostensibly they were giving Harry and Meghan decision-making over their own wedding plans, but in reality they were giving them more than enough rope to hang themselves.

by Anonymousreply 162January 23, 2020 3:01 PM

Life can be so strange, Butterly Effect and all. I want to hop in a time machine and go tell Meghan and Thomas up at Big Bear, hey guess what, one day this video will be seen and gossiped about on thousands and thousands of little screens because, well, Princess Diana will neglect to fasten her seatbelt and…

by Anonymousreply 163January 23, 2020 3:33 PM

Meg forgot one simple rule.

Show daddy a little kindness, some modest cash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 23, 2020 3:38 PM

Markle sounds drunk in that clip.

And of course he looks like a drunk, probably a lifelong one.

Doria has a very cold vibe as well.

I feel sorry for young Meghan growing up in those circumstances.

But it’s hard to see how she became such an unbearable cunt with that background. If anything, I would expect her to have a crippling inferiority complex.

I guess that’s his narcissism works.

by Anonymousreply 165January 23, 2020 3:45 PM

[quote]But it’s hard to see how she became such an unbearable cunt with that background. If anything, I would expect her to have a crippling inferiority complex.

People on other sites are implying it was HIS fault for making her the absolute centre of his world.

It gives a child a self-importance and can turn them toxic and inconsiderate of everyone else, including the parent who spoiled them.

I've seen this happen with someone I know and her children.

by Anonymousreply 166January 23, 2020 3:51 PM

And all the vacation footage he took...it was just him and her all the time. His camera always on her. Just her.

by Anonymousreply 167January 23, 2020 3:52 PM

“ g it was HIS fault for making her the absolute centre of his world.

It gives a child a self-importance and can turn them toxic and inconsiderate of everyone else, including the parent who spoiled them.

I've seen this happen with someone I know and her children.”

Yup, I have too - including the same outcome where the child grows up to be a toxic, inconsiderate human being including to the parent who indulged them. It’s sad but maybe the parent should’ve thought about it while they were spoiling their kid rotten.

by Anonymousreply 168January 23, 2020 4:09 PM

Given that interview with Father Markle it's kind of obvious that he didn't do anything for Meghan out of love, it was all out of some perceived benefit he would get from it. He's manipulative. It's funny that some of you are so blinded by your Meghan-hatred that you're bending over backwards making excuses for him and still trying to find ways to say it's all her fault.

by Anonymousreply 169January 23, 2020 4:28 PM

I don’t buy that he overindulged her.

He was working all the time, schlepping her with him. Then drinking in his down time, by the looks of it.

She may have lived with him and he might have thrown a few bucks her way, but I don’t buy that she was the center of his universe.

by Anonymousreply 170January 23, 2020 5:31 PM

[quote]She may have lived with him and he might have thrown a few bucks her way, but I don’t buy that she was the center of his universe.

Did you see the documentary? Clearly NOT.

Comment when you have.

by Anonymousreply 171January 23, 2020 5:34 PM

I’ve seen it. I also know it was full of self-serving bullshit from a trashy, manipulative asshole.

Are you really that naive?

by Anonymousreply 172January 23, 2020 5:38 PM

I'll tell you one thing Meghan won't appreciate about that programme: it has too many photos of her with her real hair.

by Anonymousreply 173January 23, 2020 6:20 PM

Her hairstyle changed many times while she was growing up. As most people's do.

by Anonymousreply 174January 23, 2020 6:33 PM

Produced and Directed by Kate Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 175January 23, 2020 6:37 PM

I wouldn’t want photos of me with my middle school hair being shown on TV either.

by Anonymousreply 176January 23, 2020 6:38 PM

It's just amazingly invasive and creepy of him to release all those photos of her without her consent.

by Anonymousreply 177January 23, 2020 6:39 PM

He's beyond caring, R177.

She's totally shut him out.

by Anonymousreply 178January 23, 2020 6:40 PM

r178 she didn't have a choice after all the things he did. Any communication with him gets sent to the press whenever he feels he isn't getting the attention or money he wants. She'd be a fool to provide him with any further correspondence that he can shop around to the press.

He has other children from his first marriage to fall back on if he really needs someone to mooch off of.

by Anonymousreply 179January 23, 2020 6:44 PM

He deserves to be shut out of everything, including life.

by Anonymousreply 180January 23, 2020 6:45 PM

I do not believe that Thomas Markle's issues with Meghan started when she met Harry. The vitriol he seems to express towards his daughter was years in the making.

BTW - have here ever been pictures of him at her first wedding?

by Anonymousreply 181January 23, 2020 6:52 PM

From what he said it sounds like he's one of those family members that tried to mooch off her when she got semi-famous on Suits, and she finally told him "enough". He said she's given him $20k before (I'm sure it was even more than that - notice the defensive "SHE says she gave me $20k" line). She had money but not enough to be tossing him hundreds of thousands of dollars like he seemed to be expecting.

The reporters should ask him questions about the plot lines in Suits involving her character. I bet he can't answer them. I bet he didn't even watch the episodes.

by Anonymousreply 182January 23, 2020 6:56 PM

After a Google search it seems that Markle did not attend her first wedding.

by Anonymousreply 183January 23, 2020 7:22 PM

r183 of course he didn't, she wasn't wealthy enough then for him to need her.

by Anonymousreply 184January 23, 2020 7:24 PM

He's gross and her only mistake was not cutting him of years ago. I hope she has decades of happiness. She deserves it. I know what a toxic parent can do...

by Anonymousreply 185January 23, 2020 10:47 PM

He looks like the creepy pervert that parents warn their children not to go anywhere near.

by Anonymousreply 186January 23, 2020 11:09 PM

my mother gave me $1700 for a broker fee when I was looking for an apartment when I was down on my luck years ago. I promised to repay her when I got my paycheck but she refused to hear of it. “I WANT to do it” is what she said. When my payroll was direct deposited I wrote her a check and tried to put it in her hands, she pushed it back. Years later I offered again, and I said “I INSIST” and she still said absolutely not.

That’s what parents do. They help their children.

by Anonymousreply 187January 24, 2020 12:32 AM

Did Sam pay Pa back for her college? Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 188January 24, 2020 12:33 AM

[QUOTE] Did you see the documentary? Clearly NOT.

it is possible to lie about such things on TV, you know. He can swear up and down that she was his little love muffin but the truth could be way different.

by Anonymousreply 189January 24, 2020 12:37 AM

[QUOTE] Did you see the documentary? Clearly NOT.

it is possible to lie about such things on TV, you know. He can swear up and down that she was his little love muffin but the truth could be way different.

by Anonymousreply 190January 24, 2020 12:37 AM

R185 - That's just what she did: cut him off years ago - the identical year she started dating Harry.

Up until then she was perfectly happy to let him take care of her and pay her university bills.

"As you sow, so shall you reap."

by Anonymousreply 191January 24, 2020 12:55 AM

r189 you can also see how manipulative he is with some of the things he says. This is ALL about him, not her. He's trying to hurt her because he thinks she owes him. He's not a parent, he's a malicious goon.

It's also hilarious to see Samantha Walker (or whatever her former name was - remember she changed her last name back to Markle once her half-sister got proposed to by Prince Harry) screeching and using the same manipulative techniques trying to guilt Meghan through the press and her Twitter account in an attempt to score her own financial windfall. She doesn't give a shit about Father Markle.

r191 She didn't graduate from university right when she started seeing Harry, so your timeline is totally, utterly wrong. She had over a decade of career since then. And no parent expects their child to "pay them back" for university.

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."

by Anonymousreply 192January 24, 2020 12:58 AM

80% chance this man is a datalounger

by Anonymousreply 193January 24, 2020 1:49 AM

Thomas hasn't provided much new information about Meghan - just more photos.

by Anonymousreply 194January 24, 2020 2:16 AM

He doesn't know the first thing about his daughter. He never bothered until she started making money, and suddenly he tried to pass himself off as the world's best dad.

Wherever did you get the idea that that lazy pig put up the cash for her college tuition? If anyone helped out, it would have been her mom.

by Anonymousreply 195January 24, 2020 5:54 AM

Any man who says " It's time to take care of Daddy " usually ends up in a police lineup, followed by jail time.

by Anonymousreply 196January 24, 2020 5:57 AM

I can’t believe all this interest in a fat balding ginger prat and his fat arsed wife.

by Anonymousreply 197January 24, 2020 7:51 AM

Someone should find out if the posters who argued yesterday Meghan should buy this grifter a house, repay him for her education and let him share private stories and photos with the world was indeed just one Meghan troll. It seems he has left the house and sanity has returned.

by Anonymousreply 198January 24, 2020 7:59 AM

It's obvious from all of his old photos Meghan had a nose job. Did Pa Markle pay for that too?

by Anonymousreply 199January 24, 2020 8:07 AM

[quote]I'll tell you one thing Meghan won't appreciate about that programme: it has too many photos of her with her real hair.

and nose

by Anonymousreply 200January 24, 2020 8:17 AM

The WW troll is on this thread, WWing all the posts. Please fuck off WW troll, you're such an idiot. How on earth can you get a kick out of this?

by Anonymousreply 201January 24, 2020 10:30 AM

Meghan has only 7 years documented work history the rest of the time she lived off men. Doria has zero years documented work history. You can bet that's where she learned the grifting. I also believe r101 is a selfish cunt. What well off adult child accepts free plane tickets from their working class elderly parents??

by Anonymousreply 202January 24, 2020 10:35 AM

Thomas Markle was at Meghan's first wedding. I've seen the photo.

by Anonymousreply 203January 24, 2020 10:40 AM

[quote] Doria has zero years documented work history. You can bet that's where she learned the grifting.

Psychopath much? Jesus, this is one of the creepiest posts I've seen in the Meghan threads.

by Anonymousreply 204January 24, 2020 10:44 AM

He was not there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205January 24, 2020 11:34 AM

He states he was there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206January 24, 2020 11:39 AM

If there's a photo of Thomas Markle at the wedding, then post it.

by Anonymousreply 207January 24, 2020 11:55 AM

Megs is not maternal. Neither is Doria. I don't know if Doria is a grifter, but based on Megs behaviour, she's someone who found herself in a "situation" with Thomas that sounded like a good idea at the time. She soon discovered that "it wasn't working for her" and moved on. Megs didn't acquire her narcissistic personality via osmosis. Unfortunately, due to media disinclination to do its job in Doria's case, all the public can do is surmise.

by Anonymousreply 208January 24, 2020 12:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209January 24, 2020 1:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 24, 2020 2:03 PM

R199, Court documents from the Mail on Sunday lawsuit indicate that Thomas paid for Meghan to attend private schools in CA and then Northwestern. I'm sure MoS has evidence to back up his statements.

[quote] Mr. Markle had supported the Claimant throughout her childhood and youth. He had paid her private school fees. He had paid all her college tuition, and after she left Northwestern University he continued to pay off her student loans, even after she had landed a well-paid role in Suits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211January 24, 2020 2:13 PM

Sorry R199. My post was for R195.

by Anonymousreply 212January 24, 2020 2:14 PM

And, he cashed in his Facebook stock to pay for her wedding!!!

Weren't she and husband #1 living together for quite a while before getting married?

What adult would expect their father to pay for their wedding given those circumstances?

BTW, I've been trying to decipher "MoS". What does it mean?

by Anonymousreply 213January 24, 2020 3:20 PM

R211 - the evidence suggests what most of us suspected: Meghan LIES - a lot.

by Anonymousreply 214January 24, 2020 3:23 PM

Mail on Sunday, R213

by Anonymousreply 215January 24, 2020 3:32 PM

Thank you, R215. I thought it had something to do with something "Sussex".

by Anonymousreply 216January 24, 2020 3:34 PM

The documents showing how much Meghan's father did for her will become public knowledge if the lawsuit comes to trial, and probably her extravagant praise for him on social media up until the year she began dating Harry will be produced, as well. In fact, the defence could also subpoena Harry and ask him if Meghan ever introduced him to her father in person before they became engaged and before the alleged "breakdown" of the parent/child relationship at the time of the wedding - and is not, what reason Meghan gave for keeping the two apart?

As many predicted, the lawsuit, intended to intimidate the press (again), was short-sighted on Meghan's part (again), as even if she wins damages (which are supposed to go to an "anti-bullying" organisation), the material produced by the MoS will put her in a very poor light: a lying, ungrateful, classist snob. The public won't remember that Meghan "won" the case: she'll still lose the PR war.

Which is what she does continually - the women's shelter, baby pap shots, and photos of a weeks old visit to the animal shelter, all released on days the Cambridges were out on high profile royal engagements, simply backfired and called Meghan out for being petty, spiteful, and vindictive. She may have gotten a bit of press attention on the day of, but in the end only made Kate look like another victim of Meghan's spite.

It simply astonishes me that a woman who appears so "savvy" in PR terms is so incapable of seeing which way the wind blows. Don't any of her PR staff consultants sit down with her and warn her about the longer-term impact of her actions? Are they equally stupid? Or is Meghan so much a victim of her narcissistic rage that she doesn't listen to them?

by Anonymousreply 217January 24, 2020 3:46 PM

Meghan's lawyers are probably preparing to release unsavory information about Thomas in their court filings. She'll get her side of the story out, but it will be a mudslinging match.

by Anonymousreply 218January 24, 2020 3:58 PM

What a lovely warm hearted family

by Anonymousreply 219January 24, 2020 6:29 PM

R218 - She's already bringing out her St. Meghan arsenal - see headlines on DM (as well as info that she will give her first big interview to Ellen, not to Oprah or Gayle King).

I though we were done, but - that bloody woman simply will not let us rest.

by Anonymousreply 220January 24, 2020 6:35 PM

r217 is so astonished that no one can see this complex web of loosely-connected things that may or may not have happened with imagined motives that somehow support his not-at-all race-based theories that Meghan is the antichrist! Why won't people SEEE?!?!@!?@!@

by Anonymousreply 221January 24, 2020 6:43 PM

r220 wants Meghan to be locked away in the Tower of London by The Queen and simply stop existing! He can't possibly keep up with posting about how awful she is otherwise! Why is she so selfish????

by Anonymousreply 222January 24, 2020 6:44 PM

A quick check of LSA, who are always first off the mark where Meghan is concerned. provided a quote from PEOPLE Magazine from a "royal source" that:

"Reports that the Duchess of Sussex is planning to sit down for an interview with Ellen DeGeneres — or any interviewer — are “categorically untrue,” a royal source tells PEOPLE."

by Anonymousreply 223January 24, 2020 7:19 PM

That means it was a story either made up or put out by Ellen's team in an attempt to get her to do it.

by Anonymousreply 224January 24, 2020 7:27 PM

R223, how would a “Royal” source know anything about it? Harry and Meghan are free to do as they wish without consulting any royal anybodies.

Don’t Harry and Meg have their own PR people now?

by Anonymousreply 225January 24, 2020 7:33 PM

I still don’t understand if those two bozos are “Royal” or not. I thought they weren’t.

by Anonymousreply 226January 24, 2020 7:34 PM

They're still members of the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 227January 24, 2020 7:36 PM

Yes, but People quoted a “royal source”. Are H&M’s PR people still considered a “royal source”? And how would any palace staffer know whether Harry and Meghan are giving an interview to Ellen? H&M still need permission to talk to Ellen on the record? I thought their departure allowed them to choose things like that for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 228January 24, 2020 8:16 PM

Maybe Meghan can get him an acting gig playing Harvey Weinstein in the biographical movie " Wine, Women & Schlong."

by Anonymousreply 229January 24, 2020 11:31 PM

Maybe Meghan can get him an acting gig playing Harvey Weinstein in the biographical movie " Wine, Women & Schlong."

by Anonymousreply 230January 24, 2020 11:31 PM

Thanks for posting that picture. I knew he was there. He's far more believable than his con artist daughter.

by Anonymousreply 231January 25, 2020 9:58 AM

Did his "con artist daughter" ever claim he was not at her wedding?

by Anonymousreply 232January 25, 2020 10:04 AM

Thomas Markle probably didn't even contribute a package of disposable diaper to his infant daughter.

by Anonymousreply 233January 25, 2020 6:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 25, 2020 7:01 PM

r234 yes, everything the horrible Father says should be treated as gospel. That all makes sense now.

by Anonymousreply 235January 25, 2020 7:32 PM

Isn't it easy to find birth records? It is in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 236January 25, 2020 7:40 PM

Not anymore. Identify theft has changed that.

by Anonymousreply 237January 25, 2020 8:42 PM

I don't think it's easy to find someone else's birth info in the US. Maybe it's easy for the press to find out one way or another, but no one seems to have tried, r236

by Anonymousreply 238January 25, 2020 9:10 PM

Here it says she's 38...39 - August '20

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239January 25, 2020 9:17 PM

If Meghan was lying about her age, Sam would've exposed her ages ago. Same with the alleged college husband. Not to mention how easy it would be to produce a yearbook.

by Anonymousreply 240January 26, 2020 1:42 AM

Meghan may have lied about putting herself through Northwestern, but she isn't lying about her age. Northwestern's 2003 commencement list is online and her name is in it.

by Anonymousreply 241January 26, 2020 1:59 AM

Not sure if it was an outright lie (maybe she had a side job), but it certainly was misleading:

[quote] It was through scholarships, financial aid programs, and work-study where my earnings from a job on campus went directly towards my tuition...that I was able to attend university. And, without question, it was worth every effort.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 26, 2020 2:02 AM

Exactly R241. There's no way she could cover a lifelong trail of age.

by Anonymousreply 243January 26, 2020 2:16 AM

The father has apparently shown his financial records from back then proving he paid full freight to Northwestern. Apparently that lie bothered him more than the others.

by Anonymousreply 244January 26, 2020 2:36 AM

King Lear: "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child!"

by Anonymousreply 245January 26, 2020 9:29 AM

Funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246January 26, 2020 1:17 PM

R244 wouldn't you? If I spent a lot of money on something for someone and they told people they bought it themselves, I'd be...peeved.

by Anonymousreply 247January 26, 2020 7:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!