Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

PR Maven Peggy Siegal Is Sad She's Being Shunned Due To Her Association With Epstein

Says it's like living in Nazi Germany!

Any DL sympathy for poor Peggy?

Any stories?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 24, 2020 12:56 AM

Why, were the Nazis also pedophiles?

Ever notice when anti-semites try to foment against Jews, they always use Jews with German surnames?

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2020 5:48 PM

Foment hate, that is.

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2020 5:48 PM

[quote]Says it's like living in Nazi Germany!

Considering her own presumed religion, I'm guessing she's going to hear a shitload of "As a Jew..." followed by a scolding for the comparison.

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2020 5:50 PM

As a Jew and also as a gay man, I am doubly offended by the Nazi comparison since this is heterosexual pedophilia we are talking about here.

by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2020 5:53 PM

I'd be more sad about that Mr. Ed mug if I were her.

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2020 5:55 PM

She looks like a Spelling.

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2020 5:57 PM

She has such perfect teeth!

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2020 6:02 PM

I wouldn't have known if she hadn't told me.

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2020 6:22 PM

She was referenced in some book - maybe Bonfire of the Vanities? - as a shrill, persistent PR shill who tried to insert herself into the making of the book or movie. She was laughed at by those in charge.

by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2020 6:22 PM

Peggy dear. No need for the long face.

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2020 6:32 PM

I remember reading somewhere that she’s one of NY’s nastiest characters.

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2020 6:34 PM

If you've ever worked in PR (shuddering still after all these years) you can see how the field is full of women (and some men) who are terrifyingly dramatic. Everything is a catastrophe and they react in a relentlessly atrocious manner, all in the name of "my client's best interest." I ran across some of the most contemptible people, none of whom seemed to have any sense of ethical behavior. The only thing that was important was getting your way and making out better than everyone else. The only thing.

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2020 7:12 PM

[quote]If you've ever worked in PR (shuddering still after all these years) you can see how the field is full of women (and some men) who are terrifyingly dramatic

Noooooo!

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2020 7:19 PM

If you lie down with pigs, you get up smelling like garbage.

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2020 7:25 PM

I PR things!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2020 7:28 PM

miss siegal cant be very good at pr if she cant spin this. potus was recorded high as a kite with epstein watching a bunch of whores dry hump the air and his association with epstein had no impact on him.

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2020 7:34 PM

She’s spent a fortune on her teeth, hair, and skin yet she still looks like a horse, and not a thoroughbred either. More like Mr. Ed.

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2020 7:34 PM

Don't forget it's the celebrities who empower these people.

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2020 7:35 PM

She is known for putting the UNT in cunt. This is karma at its most delightfully predictable.

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2020 8:02 PM

Peggy Siegel is the ultimate bitch NY woman. Nasty old school viper. Would fit right in with the old school NY scumabgs like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2020 8:07 PM

[quote]Peggy Siegel is the ultimate bitch NY woman. Nasty old school viper

Are you trying to make us like her?

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2020 8:09 PM

You don't want to ever work for Peggy Siegal. She is another raging narcissist who creates chaos everywhere she goes.

When her limo is five minutes from the office, she calls to announce her imminent arrival. Assistant du Jour has to run downstairs for the morning coffee and have it waiting for her on her desk. It mustn't be too hot, nor too cold. Just right. Everything has to be just right or Peggy is a very unhappy lady. And you don't want to spend the morning in the office with that.

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2020 8:10 PM

[quote] Any DL sympathy for poor Peggy?

No. God didn't have any sympathy for the old bitch either. Look at the face he gave her

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2020 8:23 PM

Accelerating the demise of Vanity Fair, they print this piece this is ultimately intended to help this awful, awful woman. For years, she blackballed journalists , and bestowed revenge on anyone who slightly disagreed with her. And all of the work has meant absolutely nothing to the world. She should be exiled to Boca Raton where she can attend worthless parties with horrible people.

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2020 8:24 PM

WHET Lizzie Grubman - the one who ran over a bunch of people in the Hamptons because they were blocking her way?

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2020 8:27 PM

r24 where did she get the power to wield such influence? who propped her up?

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2020 8:28 PM

Stepping away from her royal duties, is she?

by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2020 8:29 PM

No stories; just enjoying the latest Siegal histrionics.

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2020 8:29 PM

Wasn’t she the one behind Tom Cruise? Mess with him and she could block access to nearly everyone because of his influence. Journalists, especially in entertainment, are spineless.

by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2020 8:31 PM

you tell 'em, Peg!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2020 8:40 PM

Lizzie Grubman interned for Peggy. Birds of a feather. Horrid people.

by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2020 8:42 PM

Pat Kingsley was behind Tom Cruise. He dropped her when she advised him not to talk too much about Scientology. Then her business partner stole all her clients. Hard to feel sorry for her, either.

by Anonymousreply 32January 21, 2020 10:38 PM

She was not wrong to offer that strategy to Cruise. His star has lost its luster as more people discovered WHAT Scientology is.

by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2020 10:48 PM

She’s a horrid person, but I don’t feel like reading that whole article — can someone summarize it for me? Her business is going under just because Epstein attended a few of her screenings?

Or is there more than that?

by Anonymousreply 34January 22, 2020 9:16 AM

David Patrick Columbia, our beloved doyenne of the New York Social Diary, wrote a column eviscerating her. It was his proudest moment. We make fun of the NYSD here on DL, but there's an independent (gay, pet-loving) voice there.

by Anonymousreply 35January 22, 2020 10:54 AM

She spins lies for a living as she abuses people mindlessly. Fuck Her.

by Anonymousreply 36January 22, 2020 11:21 AM

Link, R35?

by Anonymousreply 37January 22, 2020 2:45 PM

There are Peggy Siegal horror stories all over NYC. She's been around for a long time and she's an absolute nightmare to deal with. I don't know how anybody could ever work for her.

by Anonymousreply 38January 22, 2020 5:27 PM

David Patrick Columbia on Ms. Segal, so to speak.

[quote] “It comes to mind that when Peggy Siegal referred to Mr. and Mrs. de Blasio not ‘mingling with the classes’, she obviously meant the wealthier ones whose company she cultivates solely and aggressively…As far as classes go, Peggy is famous for her pronounced lack of interest in anybody who is not to her ‘class’ liking. The ‘classes’ she aggressively likes to mingle with are the rich and the celebrated. Her behavior toward other ‘classes’ is less alluring, to put it kindly, or respectfully. In fact, she’s often careless in her remarks about and behavior toward those she clearly has no interest in or use for.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 22, 2020 5:33 PM

Who would ever work for someone like her? I would think only someone who had no other choice, like a trafficked person from an impoverished country. She is like the Minotaur , needing a constant stream of fresh victims thrown into her lair.

by Anonymousreply 40January 22, 2020 7:22 PM

Andrew & Daniel must be celebrating lol. Not that they’re any better — they’re all pieces of shit.

But for some reason (especially in that world) cut throat disgusting social climbing is much more accepted for gay men to do vs women.

by Anonymousreply 41January 22, 2020 10:34 PM

R39, Thank you. I've always liked David Patrick Columbia, but he took a huge dare to call out that monster so publicly. We have lots of fun posting updates from the NYSD, but he's a genuinely kind, decent man.

by Anonymousreply 42January 23, 2020 1:59 AM

R40, Peggy is a well-established pro in movie p.r. People work for her for only one reason; to learn the business and build their resumés. They stay a few months or a few years, depending on the kinds of other opportunities that arise and contacts they can make. It is a highly specialized business and there are not many alternatives.

by Anonymousreply 43January 23, 2020 3:08 AM

I only wish she and epstein were in the holocaust. The world would be a better place with out them

by Anonymousreply 44January 24, 2020 12:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!