Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Camilla caught off-guard when asked if she'll miss the Sussexes

The inevitable questions about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry‘s exit from their royal roles are not going away.

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, stepped out on Monday to visit Prospect Hospice Swindon, England, in celebration of the organization’s 40th anniversary. However, Prince Charles‘ wife appeared to be caught slightly off guard when asked about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

“Will you miss Harry and Meghan?” the reporter asks, as seen in a video shared on Twitter by ITV’s Chris Ship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 26, 2020 12:15 PM

"After a pause, Camilla smiles and says, “Hmm. Who are they again?""

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2020 2:46 AM

She's at that age where she has to stop and compose herself before answering a question, otherwise she might belch.

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2020 2:49 AM

Naughty Rottie.

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2020 2:53 AM

That’s hilarious. Almost as funny as when the Queen said all that shit when Harry and Meg flounced.

I love the British.

by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2020 2:53 AM

Camilla Parker is hideous looking. Especially for a concubine.

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2020 2:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2020 3:05 AM

Looking at the wrinkles around her mouth, I assume she is a smoker, in addition to being a booze hound.

Charles couldn't marry her first time around because she had boinked half of the men in their social world.

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2020 3:08 AM

The real Queen of Hearts!

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2020 3:10 AM

Plus she smells like unwashed horses.

by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2020 3:10 AM

Will I miss them? NEIGHHHHHHHHH...

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2020 3:18 AM

Love her

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2020 3:21 AM

Will I miss them?

Like a bad rash.

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2020 3:22 AM

Why would anyone expect she'd miss them? It's her stepson and his wife.

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2020 3:58 AM

I found her quite charming in The Crown. No idea how accurate it is. And my mom is a Diana fanatic, so I feel a bit guilty.

(American here with an anglophile mom who I am still very close with. Yup. I'm super gay)

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2020 4:40 AM

I love Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2020 5:14 AM

There hasn't been enough time to miss them.

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2020 5:29 AM

Why would she care about a manipulative poseur? She'd care about Meghan as much as her flicked cigarette ash. Cammy is as down-to-earth as one of her labrador dog turds. And she'd be happy with that.

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2020 5:38 AM

Camilla and Kate were secretly gossiping and laughing about the ridiculousness of the Sussex wedding. It was pretty obvious. At one time you the camera caught Kate shaking her head while Camilla was looking at her smiling

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2020 6:54 AM

I doubt she's seen them very often, other than official royal engagements, over the past two years.

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2020 7:04 AM

She's an unrepentant boozy old broad! She should be the official mascot of DL. Love her to pieces.

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2020 10:31 AM

I will deep miss my husband's second son and his recently acquired wife.

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2020 11:15 AM

What’s to miss?

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2020 11:21 AM

She's had the same hair style since she started dating Charles back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2020 11:24 AM

She a farter?

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2020 11:27 AM

Of course.... (turns head, winks loudly😉)

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2020 11:30 AM

Camilla is Patsy Stone's oldest sister, after Jackie.

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2020 11:31 AM

I’ll miss them when after I attend their funerals

by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2020 11:37 AM

R24 I heard she can be quite noisy back there! She makes quite a racket.

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2020 11:38 AM

"As much as the television men to whom she sold her dusky twat, so many times."

by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2020 11:51 AM

I find it funny the way public opinion in this country on Camilla has changed over the years - I guess she was vilified because everyone loved Diana and she was the 'other woman' but people seem to think she's alright these days. I can remember people saying (on TV, radio etc) that she would never be accepted as Queen Camilla but apparently she is going to be Queen Camilla and now no one seems to give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2020 11:54 AM

[quote]Looking at the wrinkles around her mouth, I assume she is a smoker, in addition to being a booze hound.

No secret she was. A heavy smoker. The story is she's quit but who knows?

I saw the video... I think she reactively instinctively that it was an inappropriate, obvious question (in intent) offered the polite hmmm... and then thought better and threw in an of course. Whatever she thinks of them her reaction is probably really glad it's over.

by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2020 11:56 AM

Cams is wonderful. That "hmmmm......of course" was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 32January 21, 2020 11:57 AM

[quote]I guess she was vilified because everyone loved Diana

I vilify her because of all of that farting.

by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2020 11:57 AM

Talk about playing the long game!

by Anonymousreply 34January 21, 2020 11:58 AM

“Whatever ‘Miss’ means?”

by Anonymousreply 35January 21, 2020 12:05 PM

[quote]“Will you miss Harry and Meghan?” the reporter asks, as seen in a video shared on Twitter by ITV’s Chris Ship.

[quote]After a pause, Camilla smiles and says, “Hmm. Course.”

Makes me like her.

by Anonymousreply 36January 21, 2020 12:07 PM

She misses them as much as she misses Diana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 21, 2020 12:12 PM

I think over time, Camilla has come to " love " Charles' boys, but to the degree this situation has cause heartache or disappointment for Charles, she would be unenthusiastic about the "stepping back." In her generation it would be looked at as dereliction of duty." Plus Charles is closer to HArry. William is closer to Kate's father than he is to Charles, although that may be changing now that William is getting a clearer idea of the burdens his father has to share.

by Anonymousreply 38January 21, 2020 12:21 PM

[quote]Camilla and Kate were secretly gossiping and laughing about the ridiculousness of the Sussex wedding. It was pretty obvious.

If it was obvious, then it wasn't a secret.

by Anonymousreply 39January 21, 2020 12:23 PM

[quote] Why would she care about a manipulative poseur?

Professional courtesy?

by Anonymousreply 40January 21, 2020 12:25 PM

Well, indifference doesn't necessarily indicate acceptance, R30. She seems to be mostly regarded as tacky and unsteady, and except for the few times a year she puts on half the diamonds in the royal vault for some event, no one thinks much about her.

by Anonymousreply 41January 21, 2020 12:26 PM

Think about Camilla and her personal trajectory. I think Camilla learned the hard way that the secret to survival is to keep her focus narrow and to be very discreet about gossip. After the negative press she experienced, for years, and the full blast of tabloid hate, and public ridicule (Rottweiler) and genuine hatred, she wants to get along. She knows the courtiers and the staff can really fuck you up. IMO, she may feel like Meghan just isn't tough enough, or that Meghan is opportunizing and insincere about her entire relationship to the family. Camilla is a survivor, and I don't think she has much sympathy for those who "cut and run."

by Anonymousreply 42January 21, 2020 12:31 PM

Lol, I'm sure she's the picture of both devastation at their absence and admiration of how the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have managed to Flex out so many big 'Wins' from HRH and The Firm! After all, everyone's lives revolve around Haz and Megs.

by Anonymousreply 43January 21, 2020 12:39 PM

All of you need this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 21, 2020 12:45 PM

She could have been a big, big help to Meghan by merely saying, “take a big step back, have your kids, fuck the press!”

Hide in Frogmore, you don’t need to go to Canada. Camilla had her kids with no one bothering her. Everyone could have fought a little more for H & M!

by Anonymousreply 45January 21, 2020 12:53 PM

The pause was suppress the more immediate answers, for instance:

"'Course, like I miss crab lice!"

by Anonymousreply 46January 21, 2020 12:57 PM

R45 When Camilla had her children, she was completely unknown, not part of the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 47January 21, 2020 1:00 PM

Yes, the whole world knows, but she was already doing Charles!

by Anonymousreply 48January 21, 2020 1:04 PM

Camilla is eloquent.

by Anonymousreply 49January 21, 2020 1:07 PM

They’ll miss being compared favorably.

by Anonymousreply 50January 21, 2020 1:18 PM

What a world of disapproval in that “hmmmm“. Reporter was out of line there and she let him know it.

by Anonymousreply 51January 21, 2020 1:20 PM

Do go on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 21, 2020 1:24 PM

[quote] The real Queen of Hearts! —Jealous much, dead Di?

I'll bet that R8 was that hysterical screaming queen, the day that Diana died.

However, now he despises Harry because A) He had the nerve to marry a mixed race person, and B) That means he'll never get to live out his fantasy of being Harry's "wife."

Sad, pathetic creature.

There's nothing nastier than a (fake) Queen scorned.

[quote] I find it funny the way public opinion in this country on Camilla has changed over the years

It hasn't. But people move on.

She'll always be "the other woman."

However, if William and Harry have accepted her, then it makes no sense for anyone else NOT to accept her, because they were the most affected by it.

by Anonymousreply 53January 21, 2020 1:31 PM

She just comes off as such a monster, I would fear if I had a small child around her that she would eat them.

by Anonymousreply 54January 21, 2020 1:32 PM

I would think Camilla has very little, if any, sympathy for Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 55January 21, 2020 1:34 PM

[quote] I would think Camilla has very little, if any, sympathy for Meghan

And Meghan should give zero fucks.

If I was Meghan, I would refer to old horse face as "The future King's WHORE."

by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2020 1:39 PM

Camilla’s no fool. She has outlasted many, many other women over the years. Meghan is just the latest one she has watched come and go.

by Anonymousreply 57January 21, 2020 1:44 PM

And Kate isn’t a poseur? Hahahaha! Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 58January 21, 2020 2:53 PM

I can just imagine the nasty names that old hag has called Meghan since she married Harry. She just reeks of being an old racist cunt. But then, most of the old ones in the Royal Family are.

by Anonymousreply 59January 21, 2020 2:54 PM

Amen r59. Harry knows stuff that we don’t. Which is probably why he didn’t mind giving up his royal perks so he and his family can be free.

by Anonymousreply 60January 21, 2020 3:06 PM

Who is Camilla?

by Anonymousreply 61January 21, 2020 4:37 PM

I killed his mother, and I'll kill his wife, too.

by Anonymousreply 62January 21, 2020 4:39 PM

[quote] Who is Camilla?

Is that a Jeopardy question?

If so, the answer is "This horse faced WHORE cheated on her husband, with the Prince of Wales, and then after contributing to his wife's death in a Paris tunnel, ended up marrying him, and destroying the lives of his children."

THEN the correct answer is "Who is Camilla?"

by Anonymousreply 63January 21, 2020 5:25 PM

"All of this makes my Kate look very respectable!"

by Anonymousreply 64January 21, 2020 5:39 PM

R64 Kate is respectable. She got horrible press for years but didn’t rise to the bait. She hasn’t disgraced anyone or caused scandals. They are lucky to have her. Very lucky.

by Anonymousreply 65January 21, 2020 5:56 PM

Kate deservedly got bad press. Only now as William’s wife does she get a good rep. She was basically a concubine until she got married. She’s quite useless.

by Anonymousreply 66January 21, 2020 6:06 PM

R30 No, something like 2/3 of British people object to her being queen. Camilla will be Princess Consort on Charles' coronation day or there will be rioting in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 67January 21, 2020 6:15 PM

Cammy wanted Meggy to drink with her. Muggy said no and is suing her for invasion of privacy.

by Anonymousreply 68January 21, 2020 6:15 PM

R45. Good advice except Markle wanted nothing to do with the U.K. Camilla could have helped her. Maybe she did, maybe not. Markle wanted none of it. Markle wanted out before it had barely begun. Markle wanted a title, a life of luxury and money. Markle wanted nothing to do with duty and service. Staying in Windsor was not in the plans. Canada is not even in the plans. She is moving to LA as soon as she can, with or without Harry.

by Anonymousreply 69January 21, 2020 6:21 PM

[quote]No, something like 2/3 of British people object to her being queen. Camilla will be Princess Consort on Charles' coronation day or there will be rioting in the streets.

Rioting in the streets of Datalounge, but nowhere else.

by Anonymousreply 70January 21, 2020 6:31 PM

r67 Oh don't exaggerate. We'll all be too drunk on the relaxed licensing laws to care if she's crowned Empress of India.

by Anonymousreply 71January 21, 2020 6:33 PM

Camilla is the embodiment of that stiff upper lip thing Meghan finds so “internally damaging.”

by Anonymousreply 72January 21, 2020 7:22 PM

[quote] Camilla is the embodiment of that stiff upper lip

It's not only her upper lip that's stiff.

Her entire body is practically in rigor mortis.

by Anonymousreply 73January 21, 2020 7:24 PM

Every time I hear another comment about Camilla the homewrecker or poor Harry lost his mum, my eyes roll back into my head.

That marriage was doomed with or without Camilla. I can't think of a pair less suited to each other.

The ginger has access to every possible mental health avenue on the planet. If mommy's death is still a daily trauma after 25 years...get help.

by Anonymousreply 74January 21, 2020 7:25 PM

Funny it took him 30-something years to decide his family was too dangerous to associate with.

by Anonymousreply 75January 21, 2020 7:36 PM

He’s always known. But now he’s breaking away. Good for him. The entire BRF is toxic beyond words.

by Anonymousreply 76January 21, 2020 7:37 PM

R76 so why didn't he split the second he got his trust fund? Or turn down a Dukedom when he got married? Or the big fancy wedding?

by Anonymousreply 77January 21, 2020 7:39 PM

[quote] Funny it took him 30-something years to decide his family was too dangerous to associate with.

Idiot!

That's all he had, for all those years. He had no other family.

Now that he's married, he has a wife and a child. They are his family. They are his priority.

Clearly, you're too stupid to understand that. Even though he's been saying it OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 78January 21, 2020 7:40 PM

R78 tell that to all the gay people over the years who've had actual dangerous family and found ways to build their own

by Anonymousreply 79January 21, 2020 7:42 PM

I wonder what sort of relationship Camilla has with her stepsons. I expect they're cordial but not close.

by Anonymousreply 80January 21, 2020 7:43 PM

God, you're dense R79.

That is EXACTLY what Harry is doing.

Clearly, your brain is incapable of comprehending this.

by Anonymousreply 81January 21, 2020 7:46 PM

I think she's fabulous. She has zero fucks to give.

by Anonymousreply 82January 21, 2020 7:47 PM

r78 r81 You're very angry is it your time of the month?

by Anonymousreply 83January 21, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote] You're very angry is it your time of the month?

And you're incredibly stupid.

Every day of every month.

by Anonymousreply 84January 21, 2020 7:49 PM

Isn't it a bit inappropriate to ask someone such a frivolous question while they're visiting a hospice? I know Camilla's there by appointment rather than than to see a specific person, but it still seems a bit off.

by Anonymousreply 85January 21, 2020 7:51 PM

Ugh - I want to be a celebrity. Oh, whoops, I don’t - but I still want all the benefits.

It’s a life I’ve never wanted and consider it my worst nightmare. But you don’t pursue it for 20 years and then say you don’t want it. Life doesn’t work that way.

by Anonymousreply 86January 21, 2020 7:52 PM

[quote] Isn't it a bit inappropriate to ask someone such a frivolous question while they're visiting a hospice?

Indeed.

But the British tabloid rags (aka "press") have no morals, no class, and no dignity.

They are the absolute SCUM of the Earth.

by Anonymousreply 87January 21, 2020 7:53 PM

I have always gotten the impression that Camilla would be caught off-guard if you asked her the day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 88January 21, 2020 7:57 PM

Well, think about it. The Queen welcomed Prince Andrew to spend Christmas at Sandringham. She wanted her whole family there. Even as Andrew withdrew from public life in disgrace and was giving catastrophic interviews about his involvement with a known pedophile. Photos of Andrew with young women, accusations against Andrew all made public by women he violated, and there's Meghan and Catherine, and the kids, and Sophie with her daughter and her son, and what a fucking mess. And Andrew didn't have the good grace to refuse the invitation so they were all expected to show up, spend a few days and participate in charades? WTF. So HArry and Meghan absented themselves because at some point it is just way too much for a new comer. Maybe others "get it" but she didn't and good for her.

by Anonymousreply 89January 21, 2020 7:59 PM

r88 Well I'm not the fucking talking clock [slams back G&T, lights one up].

by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2020 8:02 PM

R89 = yes, that's why the Sussex quit. Uncle Andy is just too randy. YOU just aren't thinking straight.

It's $$$$, baby.

by Anonymousreply 91January 21, 2020 8:04 PM

I'll drink to that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 21, 2020 8:15 PM

I'm not denying the call of $$$, but I am saying that being forced to spend Christmas at Sandringham with Andrew did help make it easier to choose to spend Christmas in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 93January 21, 2020 8:42 PM

[quote] No, something like 2/3 of British people object to her being queen.

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2020 8:44 PM

⅔ of Diana obsessives who think that two incredibly mismatched people would've worked it out, maybe.

Helen Keller would've found a better match.

by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2020 8:54 PM

[quote]I'm not denying the call of $$$, but I am saying that being forced to spend Christmas at Sandringham with Andrew did help make it easier to choose to spend Christmas in Canada.

R93. Andrew's interview was the 16th of Nov. The fallout against Andrew continued the following couple of weeks.

Harry and Markle announced their end-of-year/holiday, six weeks away from the UK for family "down time" on the 6th of Nov, long before Andrew's interview. That means the Harkle time-out was likely planned in October (since they had to arrange the Canadian house getaway) or even before Andrew's interview. So as bad as Andrew's situation was, you cannot blame him for the whiny Harkles needing six secret weeks alone, which was not really used as down time, but instead was used to plan their January announcement, plan their strategy, create a Sussex website (which was under construction for months) and escape this past week. Markle (and Harry) had this money plan and breakaway in the works since the wedding in 2018 or before. It had nothing to do with Andrew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 21, 2020 9:17 PM

R94 Okay pedant, here's the link:

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2020 9:22 PM

Okay I'll try that again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 21, 2020 9:25 PM

Well, they'll just have to buck up, won't they?

by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2020 9:43 PM

Nothing exceeds like Sussex.

by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2020 9:55 PM

Camilla Parker is far from fabulous. She’s an elitist cunt home wrecker.

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2020 10:33 PM

R101 please read R74

by Anonymousreply 102January 21, 2020 10:39 PM

The only way is Sussex!

Camilla is a alcohol-addled slut who slept with half the horsey set before she married her philandering husband #1.

She has always looked ridden hard and put up wet, even today.

by Anonymousreply 103January 21, 2020 10:45 PM

I did r102. She’s still a home wrecking cunt. Continue to roll your eyes back in your head. She chose to engage in sexual relationships with a married man because her great grandmother did the same thing. Whore.

by Anonymousreply 104January 21, 2020 10:52 PM

R101. Agree...and a Rottweiler.

by Anonymousreply 105January 21, 2020 10:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 21, 2020 11:04 PM

Does she ever attempt to wear a bra?

by Anonymousreply 107January 21, 2020 11:08 PM

"Errrr, you can never have enough hats, gloves, and shoes."

by Anonymousreply 108January 21, 2020 11:11 PM

Blame the Queen, the Queen Mum, Phil and whoever else pushed for Chuck to marry someone he wasn’t right for. There was 0 chance of Chuck and Di to be happy and everyone should’ve seen it coming.

by Anonymousreply 109January 21, 2020 11:37 PM

R44 yes if you have 0 thoughts of your own.

by Anonymousreply 110January 22, 2020 12:04 AM

Some of you really amuse me. Do you think the members of the Royal family discover things at the same time we do? Or do you realize there's a strong possibility that behind the scenes, Charles and his kids and their wives knew a whole lot about Andrew and his mess and the fact he was thinking about "going public" with a defense, etc. before we had a clue?

Yes, the Sussexes announced their decision to go to Canada November 6th, and the interview aired on the 16th. And so fucking what? I also do not believe the decision to retire was a direct result of the interview. I think Charles had been very likely arguing for that ever since rumblings of big donors who were refusing to be in the same room with Andrew and his patronages wanted him out. Charles knew the grifter was doing play for pay schemes, and he knew it would all come out again.

by Anonymousreply 111January 22, 2020 1:55 AM

R65, I remember Kate and all the bad press and carping on DL about her being lazy, with middle class social-climbing parents, and not wanting to work. I remember Camilla getting tons of shit for carrying on with Prince Charles secretly until those phone calls were leaked. And then there was the audacity of her marriage to the future King and her role/title. In both cases this went on for years and, occasionally still surfaces. The point is, they hung in there and did not take the bait.

Meghan did not understand the culture. She chose to come to Britain and could have understood what she'd be facing if she married Harry. She completely ignored everything. I'd buy her arguments if I hadn't seen both of these women get attacked regularly. There probably is a racial component of this, among some. Piers Morgan is a likely suspect. In BoJo world, there is a component as well, as the election results show. But the British press has always been cut-throat and ruthless, willing to throw any target under the bus. That's where the biggest battle has been fought.

I don't know that Harry cares so much about being a royal icon. The thing is, he will be essentially giving up his family. He's always been close to his brother. His father took an active role in raising the boys after their mother died. She's effectively made him choose her and his son or his birth family, creating a scenario that matches her own fractured family. I think he will really end up regretting the separation, because it will not likely be reparable. She is likely to hold his son over him for every decision so things go her way. He's going to be very lonely and little Archie will grow up a mess.

I think Camilla will miss Harry. Meghan, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 112January 22, 2020 2:57 AM

Oh my....listen to the font of knowledge for all things royal 😝

by Anonymousreply 113January 22, 2020 3:18 AM

Is her mouth so wrinkled from all those years of sucking cock?

by Anonymousreply 114January 22, 2020 3:19 AM

SHAAAADE!

by Anonymousreply 115January 22, 2020 3:19 AM

She puts her mouth on that shriveled uncut U.K. pinga? I bet he has odor....down there.

Can’t be any worse than her fetid minge.

by Anonymousreply 116January 22, 2020 3:23 AM

Threads like this are catnip to Dianafraus of all sexes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 22, 2020 3:28 AM

[quote] Some of you really amuse me.

They are to be LAUGHED at! Everyone KNOWS how superior you are to them!

by Anonymousreply 118January 22, 2020 3:29 AM

That's a great dress Camilla is wearing at r106.

I wish she wouldn't wear her hair like that, but supposedly she does it at Charles's request. At least it looks good with that enormous Edwardian tiara.

by Anonymousreply 119January 22, 2020 3:31 AM

She's hideous and I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 120January 22, 2020 3:33 AM

I’ve seen Camilla shade Meghan on camera twice: once by mouthing “Help” toward the cameras while trapped with Meg, and once by putting her hand on her abdomen after a brief word with Meg, who was in Constant Clutch Mode at the time. Camilla does not give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 121January 22, 2020 3:56 AM

And what of it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 22, 2020 4:19 AM

There is and will only be one Queen Camilla. Obey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 22, 2020 4:35 AM

Ugly whore to her dying day.

by Anonymousreply 124January 22, 2020 4:37 AM

by Anonymousreply 125January 22, 2020 4:37 AM

by Anonymousreply 126January 22, 2020 4:37 AM

I clicked ONCE, but it can't be said enough.

by Anonymousreply 127January 22, 2020 4:38 AM

I can't but help thinking of her as the Royal Tampon.

by Anonymousreply 128January 22, 2020 4:41 AM

I want to know what this Camilla’s response is, after all she’s going to have to live with her Canada?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 22, 2020 5:06 AM

Meghan wants a word....NOW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 22, 2020 5:35 AM

Are there any drag queens who do Megan? I would like to see that.

by Anonymousreply 131January 22, 2020 5:46 AM

R130-that's gold! "And then my husband-what the fuck is his name? William's brother." That's Meghan in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 132January 22, 2020 10:52 AM

R92 she must piss out of her goddamn ears!

by Anonymousreply 133January 22, 2020 11:09 AM

I love Camilla. Shes been insulted, and disabused but shes still standing..

by Anonymousreply 134January 22, 2020 11:14 AM

She should’ve told that reporter to SOD OFF

by Anonymousreply 135January 22, 2020 11:26 AM

The most disturbing thing is not the journo's impertinent question, or Camilla's response, the most disturbing thing is Megs laser focus on the camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 22, 2020 11:40 AM

Put on a bra, for heaven’s sake! Oh wait, they don’t make bras for UDDERS.

by Anonymousreply 137January 22, 2020 1:30 PM

I am the future Queen of England and the future King of England lives in my twat, role playing being a tampon, do you think I give a fuck about Harry and Meghan?

by Anonymousreply 138January 22, 2020 2:02 PM

No one will call this ugly woman Queen anything. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 139January 22, 2020 2:08 PM

When that bio about Diana came out they had a passage about Camilla Parker coming back from a day of riding horses. She was sweating and smelled like horse shit. Her family was having a dinner party. She didn’t even shower or comb her hair...she just ran upstairs, threw on an expensive ball gown, and came right back down and had dinner...that’s so fucking disgusting.

And she’s not even French!

by Anonymousreply 140January 22, 2020 2:12 PM

R140 If only, the French knew what to do with their royalty.

by Anonymousreply 141January 22, 2020 2:19 PM

r140 bullshit, pigs don't sweat

by Anonymousreply 142January 22, 2020 2:24 PM

[quote] Camilla is the embodiment of that stiff upper lip thing Meghan finds so “internally damaging.”

I am an American and I just finished Season 3 of "The Crown," so I am now an expert on the BRF. If Camilla were half of who she thinks she is she would have married Prince Charles in the beginning and not wasted her 'virginity' and womb on that Parker Bowles character. She was someone's mistress. She is a royal home-wrecker...a whore. Where does she get the f*cking nerve?!

by Anonymousreply 143January 22, 2020 2:50 PM

In the words of Mrs. Van Hopper, I’ve always said that Englishmen have strange tastes.

by Anonymousreply 144January 22, 2020 3:55 PM

Runs in the family. Apparently one of Camilla's great-grandmother's was mistress to one of the King Edwards.

by Anonymousreply 145January 22, 2020 4:02 PM

There's something seriously wrong with a man who chooses to fuck Camilla Parker Bowles instead of Diana, Princess of Wales

by Anonymousreply 146January 22, 2020 4:33 PM

One unpleasant side effect of Diana’s bulimia was that she had really bad breath. She even refused to use toothpaste for a while because she was afraid of hidden calories. No matter how attractive anyone is, halitosis is a mood killer.

by Anonymousreply 147January 22, 2020 4:44 PM

I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 148January 22, 2020 4:54 PM

I'd fuck Diana with bad breath over Camilla with minty fresh breath

by Anonymousreply 149January 22, 2020 4:54 PM

R130... that's hilarious. Source? Would love to share.

by Anonymousreply 150January 22, 2020 5:52 PM

[quote] I love Camilla. Shes been insulted, and disabused but shes still standing..

R134 "loves" Camilla.

Even though Meghan has been "insulted, and disabused," but I'm pretty sure that you HATE Meghan.

Fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 151January 22, 2020 5:53 PM

Do you even know what the word "disabused" means, r151?

Don't bother answering - it's clear you don't.

by Anonymousreply 152January 22, 2020 6:00 PM

Oh, hell, I'm older now and I look at it a little differently. Charles and Diana should never have married. And Diana certainly had her faults. At this point there is no point in holding grudges and hating on people. Camilla has been a source of stability to Charles and she helps. She projects an earthy, warm friendly personality. I no longer hate her, I've grown used to her. I can honestly say I don't mind her at all, and I actually like Charles. I mean who gives a fuck right?

by Anonymousreply 153January 22, 2020 10:02 PM

R153 exactly. People act like she broke up a perfect marriage. It was doomed from day one.

by Anonymousreply 154January 22, 2020 10:14 PM

R136. Great observation of Meggy Windsor's laser focus on the camera.

But I suppose that's just you being racist!!

by Anonymousreply 155January 22, 2020 10:15 PM

Since this seems to be the royals thread, the Maxwell woman's emails have been hacked by bad people of a different sort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 22, 2020 11:03 PM

R145. Camilla’s great grandmother, Mrs Alice Keppler was mistress to Edward VII. She was so openly known to be his mistress that his wife, then Queen Alexandra, gave Mrs Keppler permission to visit her husband on his deathbed.

Camilla allegedly said to Prince Charles (I think when they met or soon after), that since her great grandmother was Edward VII’s mistress, she too was fated to be with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 22, 2020 11:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 22, 2020 11:29 PM

R136, that is like a soap opera promo pic

by Anonymousreply 159January 22, 2020 11:58 PM

Harry doesn’t like Charles. He was very close to Diana & heard what Charles said about him being a ginger.

by Anonymousreply 160January 23, 2020 12:01 AM

What was she supposed to say? I think she handled it perfectly. Got her point across, anyway. Hee hee.

by Anonymousreply 161January 23, 2020 12:46 PM

[quote] At this point there is no point in holding grudges and hating on people.

Tell that to the Meghan-haters. Meghan seems perfectly reasonable to me. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 162January 23, 2020 1:20 PM

[quote] At this point there is no point in holding grudges and hating on people.

Tell that to the Meghan-haters. Meghan seems perfectly reasonable to me. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 163January 23, 2020 1:20 PM

I like Camilla. Yes, I know her history. I've always had a soft sport for Charles, my fellow Scorpio. He's a smart, sensitive man who had a difficult upbringing. His grandmother, the Queen Mother, was his greatest protector. A good partner is important to someone like me, so I sort of 'get' Charles and Camilla. My boyfriend can read me the riot act, and put me in my place (and I'm a couple of inches taller, so its a little comical). But no one ever sees that he's in charge, and I depend on him. I think Charles' life has improved so much since he and Camilla got together. And yes, I genuinely wish that Diana would have found her own place in the world, since she was very special.

by Anonymousreply 164January 24, 2020 11:25 PM

Wow, R157.

So I guess being a WHORE, really does run in the family.

by Anonymousreply 165January 24, 2020 11:28 PM

[quote] Camilla’s great grandmother, Mrs Alice Keppler was mistress to Edward VII. She was so openly known to be his mistress that his wife, then Queen Alexandra, gave Mrs Keppler permission to visit her husband on his deathbed.

Keppel, not Keppler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 24, 2020 11:30 PM

Shade with deniability!😁 Brilliant I love it!

by Anonymousreply 167January 24, 2020 11:37 PM

r60 He hasn't given up his royal perks.He is trying his damnedest to hold onto them whilst having minimum levels of duty.

by Anonymousreply 168January 25, 2020 12:00 AM

When the Queen Mother died, Cammy cleverly avoided the funeral and raided the old lady's liquor cellar. While QM's body was being paraded through the streets, Cammy backed six lorries up to Clarence House and cleaned out every ounce of liquor. Additionally, she diverted QM's alcohol allowance to her direct deposit account.

Cammy, these days, is often three sheets to the wind and that was the case when she answered this question.

by Anonymousreply 169January 25, 2020 12:29 AM

It is an absurdity to think that this family and others in the entrenched and rarified royal/old nobility/old money circle - now extended into the Middle East - live by the bourgeois conventions that not even the bourgeoisie live by. Or that these conventions ever were adopted by these people.

The occasional retrograde "domestic" and female monarchs could play the home game, but they were exceptions. For every George VI there was a Duke of Windsor and Duke of Kent. Philip had his affairs, as did Charles.

But Charles is the hybrid. He was smitten by Camilla and no amount of family distancing made a difference. He thought he could live as the rest of them and have a mistress, but Diana was unprepared and unbalanced. No one readied her for the emptiness and "professional" nature of the "relationship." And Charles and his family had their heads stuck so far up in their noblesse oblige they didn't see the danger. Ultimately, Diana's father failed them by handing over a "modern" mess in the making. And yet Diana fucked around the same as everyone else, once she grew up.

Charles is Camilla's and her husband's godfather. The whole thing was open - except when it came to Diana. Look at Margaret and Armstrong-Jones, the latter remaining close to the family after his affairs and bastard child and the rest came out. They all are cold on one hand, but also worldly and sensible - just don't fuck with the Firm, because the security of their brand is what keeps them all alive and wealthy and, to an extent, powerful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 25, 2020 1:27 AM

Of all of them, I'd like to hang out with Camilla. She looks like fun

by Anonymousreply 171January 25, 2020 1:47 AM

Camilla routinely cuts ribbons, visits school children, tours factories and attends other events boring enough to put you to sleep or bring tears to your eyes. She's too old and wrinkled to be the big celebrity that some people want out of a female BRF member, but she does work that's appreciated by the people paying her bill.

by Anonymousreply 172January 25, 2020 1:59 AM

^Sorry that there were no quotation marks :)

by Anonymousreply 173January 25, 2020 2:00 AM

I love the way Camilla walks--as if she's in riding boots, crossing a muddy field.

You go, girl!!!!

by Anonymousreply 174January 25, 2020 2:24 AM

R162 you’re obviously fake like her.

by Anonymousreply 175January 25, 2020 5:30 AM

[quote] you’re obviously fake like her

And you're obviously a CUNT like Kate.

by Anonymousreply 176January 25, 2020 5:32 AM

R172 not everyone thinks learning about charities, or other organizations, and how they operate, and how to help them, is boring work.

by Anonymousreply 177January 25, 2020 5:36 AM

All the boring stuff is the true strength of monarchy. The celebrity shit comes and goes. Sometimes literally.

by Anonymousreply 178January 26, 2020 12:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!