Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The papping of Meghan in Vancouver has begun.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 24, 2020 11:48 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2020 10:11 PM

WTF, R1? Pics of Kate and Wills entering a room.

by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2020 10:12 PM

OP/R1=worse than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2020 10:13 PM

Nice dogs

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2020 10:13 PM

She has nannies look after the kid. That is obvious. She should be ashamed.

She looks so fucking happy. people are laughing at her.

She must be on some good drugs...lol

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2020 10:14 PM

Stupid cow.

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2020 10:15 PM

Even with a fucking harness she doesnt know how to hold that poor baby !

by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2020 10:15 PM

Wow that kid is long - he's nearly half as tall as she is.

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2020 10:16 PM

Couldn't the bodyguards walk the dogs. Two dogs and a baby is too much!

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2020 10:16 PM

What's next? "Meghan drops baby! Bodyguards do NOTHING!"

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2020 10:17 PM

I've seen this happen. It isn't that she doesn't know how to hold the baby. The child is plainly doing everything he can to escape.

by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2020 10:18 PM

It's just for the pose, r9 - she handed off the dogs to her 7 million a year security as soon as the pap appointment was completed.

by Anonymousreply 12January 20, 2020 10:18 PM

She holds that baby like a sack of shit

by Anonymousreply 13January 20, 2020 10:18 PM

NO. ONE. CARES!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14January 20, 2020 10:18 PM

Her smile shows she thinks she won the game when she hasn’t. Shameless.

by Anonymousreply 15January 20, 2020 10:18 PM

That's Splash News-the agency celebs call when they want to arrange their own "candid" pap walks. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Beals just used them to show the world how happily in lurrrrv they are. So much for Harry's histrionics over privacy. And the way Meghan is grinning maniacally in several pictures there makes her look insane. Seriously, she looks mentally unbalanced.

by Anonymousreply 16January 20, 2020 10:19 PM

Did they ask her how she was feeling????

by Anonymousreply 17January 20, 2020 10:23 PM

This woman is stupid. Less than 22 hours after her husband insinuated that the media hounded them out of the UK, she arranges pap shots?

by Anonymousreply 18January 20, 2020 10:32 PM

She needs TWO security guards for a walk around the park?

by Anonymousreply 19January 20, 2020 10:35 PM

'She has nannies look after the kid. That is obvious. She should be ashamed. She looks so fucking happy. people are laughing at her..She must be on some good drugs...lol'

Wow, the extent of the hate and bitterness here! She's a petite woman carrying a large kid who will probably grow to be the size of Harry. She's wearing what she wants, happy and away from you Klan bitches.

by Anonymousreply 20January 20, 2020 10:38 PM

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21January 20, 2020 10:39 PM

LOL, it's just too much.

by Anonymousreply 22January 20, 2020 10:40 PM

The former editor of the Guardian UK had an interesting piece about how the defection of the Duke and Duchess is connected to the ongoing surveillance-racketeering ops of the British tabloids, particularly Rupert Murdoch's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 20, 2020 10:40 PM

Er ma gawd she’s loving this. She shouldn’t look this pleased, it’s a PR game and she’s an actress, but it really looks like she can’t help herself.

I think THIS was her endgame. Just this drama and attention and it’s like the South Park Underpants Gnomes:

Step 2: ...

Step 3: Profit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 20, 2020 10:44 PM

For God's sake, someone show her how to carry the baby! I've never seen anything like it!

by Anonymousreply 25January 20, 2020 10:44 PM

R19-- It is as if she wants the media to dig for who is paying for her security

by Anonymousreply 26January 20, 2020 10:45 PM

Y’know in certain light she looks almost black.

by Anonymousreply 27January 20, 2020 10:45 PM

The baby is strapped to her so isn't going anywhere. I would never go for a walk alone in a park in the NW. I would hope they were armed.

I'll never understand this criticism. Her life does not affect your life in any manner so what possible difference could it make how she lives and what she does.

by Anonymousreply 28January 20, 2020 10:45 PM

Can’t spell Sussex without success.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 20, 2020 10:46 PM

Watch it, Canada. Mrs. Windsor is a poor, innocent victim of the public, the paparazzi and just about everybody in general. She'll up and leave you if you look at her sideways.

To paraphrase the words of dimwit Harry, "There will be no other option."

by Anonymousreply 30January 20, 2020 10:47 PM

Samantha Markle says sister Meghan only wants to get rich and ‘be Hollywood’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 20, 2020 10:49 PM

R30, if Meghan leaves us, we’ll just have to soldier on somehow.

by Anonymousreply 32January 20, 2020 10:51 PM

Sussexroyal.com:

[quote]How will The Duke and Duchess of Sussex handle media relations in the future?

by Anonymousreply 33January 20, 2020 10:51 PM

Canada is temporary. Very, very temporary. You won't even believe how temporary. If I didn't care about the United Kingdom, I sure as hell don't care about "The Commonwealth."

"Maibu, here I come.!"

by Anonymousreply 34January 20, 2020 10:53 PM

That's no baby: it's 31-year-old Ukrainian dwarf.

by Anonymousreply 35January 20, 2020 10:54 PM

I read reports ( who knows if true) that she only wants to be in LA when Trump is out of office. So if Trump is re-elected, she will stay there for another 4 years.

She is smiling and very happy because she will now have Harry all to herself. Poor harry...no polo, no family, no buddies to go drinking with...just the kid and wife. He's gonna go stir crazy.

by Anonymousreply 36January 20, 2020 10:58 PM

I don’t think she’s holding that kid right

by Anonymousreply 37January 20, 2020 11:02 PM

Why would she only move to LA once Trump is out of office? It clearly makes no difference. We're talking about LA. That's like saying she won't move to a mansion on Fifth Avenue in NYC until he's out.

by Anonymousreply 38January 20, 2020 11:02 PM

She’s holding him like a bag of Canadian milk

by Anonymousreply 39January 20, 2020 11:08 PM

Don't the Royals only smile and look directly at the camera when the photographers have been given permission to be there?

They're not papp shots at all.

by Anonymousreply 40January 20, 2020 11:08 PM

Go Megs. Keep trying to live your best life.

by Anonymousreply 41January 20, 2020 11:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 20, 2020 11:21 PM

I think she carries the baby that way on purpose, because she knows people will talk about it as we’re doing here. Strange psyche.

by Anonymousreply 43January 20, 2020 11:22 PM

I hope this smug bitch drops her ugly baby in front of her pap stroll one day.

by Anonymousreply 44January 20, 2020 11:24 PM

She is clearly a mental headache manipulator. Nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 45January 20, 2020 11:24 PM

Wanna bet Meghan and Harry attend the Oscars on February 9th?

by Anonymousreply 46January 20, 2020 11:24 PM

I too think it is on purpose; however, I think it is to keep his head near her heart.

by Anonymousreply 47January 20, 2020 11:25 PM

The first 2 people Harry & Meghan should have sued is her dumb father and her putrid step sister.

by Anonymousreply 48January 20, 2020 11:26 PM

Did Trudaeu not take time out of his day, to walk with her? Or, Mr. Obama? Surely one of them must have! They are her close friends! They are going to care for her!

by Anonymousreply 49January 20, 2020 11:26 PM

How crass, informing the paparazzi of your every move.

by Anonymousreply 50January 20, 2020 11:28 PM

It seems to me that Canada was chosen because these two poor whiny victims thought that they could have it both ways: one foot in and one foot out of the monarchy, sort of part-time royals living in Canada, one of the countries of the Commonwealth. However, the queen said. "NO, you're either in or you're out"--and thy chose out. Well then, what's the point of being in Canada? It's a very nice country, but Markle is not going to stay there seeing that her "half in/half out" plan didn't work. Canada holds no great attraction for her. And Harry has no affiliation with Vancouver. They are two people without a country.

If Markle knew that her "half in/half out" plan wasn't going to fly with the queen, she would have have just moved straight to Malibu (or the LA area) right off the bat, which is where they are going to end up anyway. Markle is probably pissed that she got her freedom and now in stuck in rainy Vancouver. where she knows no one and will find a reason to show she's not happy soon enough and wants to move.

by Anonymousreply 51January 20, 2020 11:28 PM

R49, Don't forget Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 52January 20, 2020 11:29 PM

The heart is on the left side, not the right. Unless the paper has flopped the photo ...

by Anonymousreply 53January 20, 2020 11:29 PM

Come on, people, she's holding the big bairn like that so his head doesn't obstruct a clear shot of her maniacally grinning face.

by Anonymousreply 54January 20, 2020 11:30 PM

I hope someone asked if she's okay.

by Anonymousreply 55January 20, 2020 11:31 PM

Fuck off racist OP cunt. She can do whatever the fuck she wants with her baby. None of it is any of your fucking business.

by Anonymousreply 56January 20, 2020 11:31 PM

[quote]Well then, what's the point of being in Canada? It's a very nice country, but Markle is not going to stay there seeing that her "half in/half out" plan didn't work. Canada holds no great attraction for her. And Harry has no affiliation with Vancouver. They are two people without a country.

I heard on the radio they could have immigration problems in Canada. They should just got to Malibu and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 57January 20, 2020 11:32 PM

R20, at 5'6, the woman is hardly petite, in fact, she's two inches taller than the average American woman.

by Anonymousreply 58January 20, 2020 11:33 PM

It's not enough to survive, you have to thrive. Well, with all that rain in Vancouver, she'll be thriving and losing her mind.

by Anonymousreply 59January 20, 2020 11:33 PM

She doesn't look 5'6'.

It's really shocking that Harry is Being Sad in the UK and she's arranging pap shots like this at the same time. You'd think that she'd try to coordinate with him a bit better.

by Anonymousreply 60January 20, 2020 11:35 PM

Of course she eventually needs to move to America! How else can Archie have playdates with, and eventually marry, Blue Ivy? How else can he grow up with Rumi and Sir? I'm sure Bey has it planned out, down to her and Megan's matching athleisuresuits, to be posted at a later, exclusive date (simultaneously) on Instagram. 🐝🐝🐝👑

by Anonymousreply 61January 20, 2020 11:36 PM

So much for that Schvartze!

by Anonymousreply 62January 20, 2020 11:36 PM

R56-when Meghan is calling the paps, she's kind of making it everyone's business. That's what Splash News is. It's a favorite outlet of the Kardashians. Meghan set this up. Don't be so naive.

by Anonymousreply 63January 20, 2020 11:38 PM

That’s it baby, if you’ve got it, FLAUNT IT!

by Anonymousreply 64January 20, 2020 11:38 PM

What a weird maniacal grin. The kid may be strapped to her but I bet he isn't very comfortable like that. But can't block mommy's smug face.

I'm just glad Guy is apparently OK, love beagles and really hated the idea that he had been run over and died.

by Anonymousreply 65January 20, 2020 11:39 PM

R61-dd you see the side eye Bey was casting at MM during the Lion King premiere? She'll smile politely and air kiss Meghan in public, but she's too savvy to let herself be used. Look at Alex Ohanian's recent tweet about charlatans who thrive and pretend to be kind. Serena is now dragged into Meghan's lawsuit, and he isn't happy.

by Anonymousreply 66January 20, 2020 11:40 PM

It looks like she's actually smiling for the paparazzi.

Which she cares more about than her awkwardly leaning baby. If I saw a woman at the park like that I would think she is not really in tune with the baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 20, 2020 11:40 PM

Does she realize she's neck and neck with Hillary in the most despised woman department? This crap reminds me of Hill walking in the woods and meets a woman accidently, takes a pic that winds up in the paper. I thought the media was the reason she and wimp Harry want to be private citizens........lol

by Anonymousreply 68January 20, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote][R56]-when Meghan is calling the paps, she's kind of making it everyone's business. That's what Splash News is. It's a favorite outlet of the Kardashians. Meghan set this up. Don't be so naive.

Don't respond to the freaky trolls. She's all over this site with her fucks and hate.

by Anonymousreply 69January 20, 2020 11:41 PM

She can dress like a normal person now, not like a frump.

by Anonymousreply 70January 20, 2020 11:42 PM

No way, R66! Lainey says Beyonce and Megan are LIKETHIS! And the Beyhive would activate for The Duchess since she is now under Bey's protective grace!

I'm devastated to think differently! 😉

by Anonymousreply 71January 20, 2020 11:43 PM

I hope you people realize that when Harry gets back to the Canada, he going to issue a statement specifically aimed at all the mean, racist, toxic vermin on Datalounge who are disparaging "my 'no longer royal' wife and harming my family from living a more peaceful life."

As Harry has already stated, "There will be no other choice."

by Anonymousreply 72January 20, 2020 11:47 PM

Biggest eight-month-old I've ever seen

by Anonymousreply 73January 20, 2020 11:48 PM

Yeah, it was so cringe when Meghan even joked that they came there to pitch! A joke isn't funny when it's mostly true!

by Anonymousreply 74January 20, 2020 11:49 PM

[quote] I'll never understand this criticism. Her life does not affect your life in any manner so what possible difference could it make how she lives and what she does.

Mental illness is the only way to explain it.

by Anonymousreply 75January 20, 2020 11:49 PM

MARY, r72!!!

by Anonymousreply 76January 20, 2020 11:49 PM

Did she pick up the dog poop?

by Anonymousreply 77January 20, 2020 11:51 PM

[quote]Biggest eight-month-old I've ever seen

Takes after Grandpa. As does his mother.

Fuck the grin, did you see those huge hips? So much for black is slimming.

by Anonymousreply 78January 20, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote] Does she realize she's neck and neck with Hillary in the most despised woman department? This crap reminds me of Hill walking in the woods and meets a woman accidently, takes a pic that winds up in the paper. I thought the media was the reason she and wimp Harry want to be private citizens........lol

Do you realize you’re full of shit.

[quote] Former first lady Michelle Obama has been named America’s most-admired woman, ending Hillary Clinton’s 17 years in the top spot. Oprah Winfrey was second in the Gallup poll, with Clinton and Melania Trump next. Gallup’s annual survey, conducted earlier in December, asks Americans, in an open-ended question, to name the man and woman living anywhere in the world today whom they admire most.

by Anonymousreply 79January 20, 2020 11:54 PM

A person today can't believe a poll. They ask biased questions.

by Anonymousreply 80January 21, 2020 12:00 AM

And Meghan continues her tradition of petty bitchery toward the royal family, particularly William and Kate, despite the Queen generosity.

Last week she made sure her photograph of self visiting a women's shelter in Vancouver hit the papers on the same day Kate and William paid a high-profile visit to Bradford in the north of England.

This week, she makes sure to be "papped" (smiling broadly into the cameras) on the VERY same day that William and Kate for the first time host the Africa Investment trade relationship event together with the Wessexes and Princess Anne.

Anyone who thinks this bitch is ever, remotely, going to be grateful for being left her HRH and Duchess title, her father in law agreeing to keep her and Harry in the style to which they are accustomed, being allowed to merch the Sussex name into cheap celebrity, and appreciate the nice things the Queen said about the hustler who did her best to wreck Harry's relationship with his family - is living in denial.

This woman will never stop trying to stick petty pins into the Cambridges, and will ignore every last advantage that her marriage to that dimwitted mentally ill ginge brought her.

If I were Queen, rather than merely a queen, I would phone Harry and tell him to tell his wife that one more "coincidence" like this and the decision to leave them the Sussex name and style of HRH will be reconsidered, and, regretfully, changed to reflect the refusal of Meghan Markle to acknowledge that it's over and to get the fuck over it.

by Anonymousreply 81January 21, 2020 12:02 AM

That doesn't look like a real baby. Its probably a doll she takes out in public for the pap shots.

by Anonymousreply 82January 21, 2020 12:03 AM

How old does she claim that kid is? It looks old enough to vote.

by Anonymousreply 83January 21, 2020 12:04 AM

R73 - I know, it's been mentioned elsewhere, and even on the DM multiple posters have commented that she still seems unable to hold him properly, and that he is too big for this particular carrier.

I usually roll my eyes at conspiracy theories, but . . . there always has been something very shady about Archie's birth and the correlation between his stated age and his size.

by Anonymousreply 84January 21, 2020 12:06 AM

The kid's birthday is May 6th. So it would be 8 months old. Whatever she's carrying is too big for that age.

by Anonymousreply 85January 21, 2020 12:07 AM

R62 - The last time I heard the word "schvartze" was in "Love at First Bite" with George Hamilton.

"Renfield, you myopic moron, there's a dead schvartze in there!"

by Anonymousreply 86January 21, 2020 12:09 AM

SLIM PINS!!!

by Anonymousreply 87January 21, 2020 12:09 AM

You know, looking at how many photos there are of Meghan looking . . . not quite right with that baby, and how she leaves people behind at need . . . I'm beginning to suspect that she's more than merely narcissistic - I'm beginning to suspect a form of attachment disorder.

In which case, kidding aside, my heart really goes out to that baby. A mother with attachment disorder is no small matter.

by Anonymousreply 88January 21, 2020 12:11 AM

[quote] The baby is FALLING out of her arms.

The baby is strapped into a harness you fool. And R62 is a fucking racist. Calling her black

by Anonymousreply 89January 21, 2020 12:12 AM

R58 - Meghan is not now, nor has she ever been, 5'6". She is at most 5'5" and more likely 5'4".

by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2020 12:13 AM

Who would want to give up all that royal luxury to live in boring Toronto?

by Anonymousreply 91January 21, 2020 12:13 AM

R46 - No, because I want to keep my money. Five gets you ten they also get a standing ovation when they walk in.

Buckle your seat belts, Marys, it's going to be a bumpy awards night.

by Anonymousreply 92January 21, 2020 12:14 AM

If Meghan or her people are arranging these pap strolls, hopefully it will make the news. If that's true, it's extremely hypocritical and dishonest since the whole reason they left was because of "privacy."

And really, you crave privacy but willingly marry into the one family in the world where privacy does not exist at all? That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 93January 21, 2020 12:15 AM

[quote]Who would want to give up all that royal luxury to live in boring Toronto?

They live in Vancouver, not Toronto. Which, granted, is essentially the same thing. Just with more Asians and the occasional Sasquatch sighting.

by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2020 12:16 AM

R44 - That child is going to pay a heavy enough price for being his mental mother's son, no need to add physical injury to the sticker. Christ, I hope Dimwit has enough affection in his heart to make up for Meghan's lack of maternal nature.

by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2020 12:18 AM

Markle cares as much about a baby as she cares about Kate Middleton, British taxpayer and Frogmore Cottage. The baby was simply her meal ticket to Malibu. .

by Anonymousreply 96January 21, 2020 12:19 AM

Oh for Pete’s sake. The kid isn’t falling. He’s strapped into a harness.

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2020 12:20 AM

[quote]They live in Vancouver, not Toronto. Which, granted, is essentially the same thing. Just with more Asians and the occasional Sasquatch sighting.

And about an extra thousand miles from The UK.

by Anonymousreply 98January 21, 2020 12:20 AM

she’s fucking crazy. Who holds a baby like that?

by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2020 12:22 AM

The kid’ll be tall. She’s 5’7” and Harry is 6’1”

by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2020 12:22 AM

So Harry's going to be living on the other side of the world from all he knows with a mad wife who doesn't even know how to carry her baby.

If she can't even do that God knows what else she can't do.

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2020 12:23 AM

Once they get their "brand" established they'll GTFO of Vancouver in two seconds and be in LA. Even Helen Keller could've told you this.

by Anonymousreply 102January 21, 2020 12:23 AM

R82 = Poo

by Anonymousreply 103January 21, 2020 12:23 AM

R3 - OP happens to be right. She's holding the kid slantwise so the paps can get a good look at her smiling face and he looks uncomfortable and awkwardly placed. He's also too big for that harness, and at this point, dozens of people on DM have noticed it.

The woman is mental, she really is. I wonder if the BRF have known it all this time and are glad to have them out of the Firm but are worried silly about Archie.

by Anonymousreply 104January 21, 2020 12:23 AM

R100 - She - is - not = 5'7".

Kate is 5'9" and dwarfs her.

Not no way, not no how.

by Anonymousreply 105January 21, 2020 12:24 AM

[quote]The kid’ll be tall. She’s 5’7” and Harry is 6’1”

You can't tell with an eight month old baby how tall it will be.

You can't tell with a twelve year old.

by Anonymousreply 106January 21, 2020 12:24 AM

All of her bios say she's 5'6, R105.

by Anonymousreply 107January 21, 2020 12:25 AM

That's a Markle body double in Vancouver. The real Markle is already in Malibu.

Hint: Markle told Harry to head to Vancouver.

by Anonymousreply 108January 21, 2020 12:26 AM

^^The divorce has begun.

by Anonymousreply 109January 21, 2020 12:28 AM

Even media-hating Harry, over there packing up his life, must look at the smile in that photo and wonder.... I mean, he's not that thick, is he?

by Anonymousreply 110January 21, 2020 12:29 AM

^^Yes, he is.

by Anonymousreply 111January 21, 2020 12:30 AM

A call to Child Protection Services is what's in order!

by Anonymousreply 112January 21, 2020 12:31 AM

R107 - And, as we all know, actors never lie about their height.

Come on, for God's sake. look at her in heels next to her husband and next to Kate on the balcony.

Her bios also say that thanks to that internship in Argentina for which she flunked the exam, she's totes fluent in Spanish. Translation: she spent the three months looking for rich dick, getting drunk in the cafes in the evening and picking up the obscene argot of the country, and photocopying documents and getting coffee for the office during the day.

She's nowhere near 5'6" let alone 5'7". She's a short, barrel-shaped, waist-less woman with stick legs.

by Anonymousreply 113January 21, 2020 12:33 AM

Archie...we hardly knew ye.

by Anonymousreply 114January 21, 2020 12:41 AM

It never works out when you make a man give up his family and career to be with you. He always grows to resent it.

In a couple years, he'll be bitterly screaming at her, "I gave up everything for YOU!"

by Anonymousreply 115January 21, 2020 12:42 AM

^^Except if they are rolling in $millions on the beach in Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 116January 21, 2020 12:44 AM

[quote] The woman is mental, she really is. I wonder if the BRF have known it all this time and are glad to have them out of the Firm but are worried silly about Archie.

You have pages and pages of lengthy paragraphs about this woman posted here. Yet she’s the one who is “mental.” Are you familiar with the term psychological projection?

by Anonymousreply 117January 21, 2020 12:48 AM

For the idiotic conspiracy theorists:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 21, 2020 12:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 21, 2020 12:52 AM

I like her. Period.

by Anonymousreply 120January 21, 2020 12:56 AM

[quote]I mean, he's not that thick, is he?

He is quite possibly mildly intellectually disabled.

by Anonymousreply 121January 21, 2020 12:58 AM

[quote] He is quite possibly mildly intellectually disabled.

His critics are the ones who seem to really be struggling both mentally and emotionally, way beyond mild disability.

by Anonymousreply 122January 21, 2020 1:04 AM

the reason she and baby look weird is because by 8 months (usually by 5 months actually) the baby is facing out in a front carrier, not in towards mom. realistically, you would have a kid that big in a back carrier, it's pure hell carrying a 20 plus pound thing on your chest.

by Anonymousreply 123January 21, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote] They live in Vancouver, not Toronto. Which, granted, is essentially the same thing. Just with more Asians and the occasional Sasquatch sighting.

Toronto’s colder & gets snow,

by Anonymousreply 124January 21, 2020 1:10 AM

She’s going to come out and say her child is trans. Just wait...

by Anonymousreply 125January 21, 2020 1:11 AM

^^Maybe Markle is trans.

by Anonymousreply 126January 21, 2020 1:14 AM

R126-now that would be the one twist in this whole Game of Thrones I wouldn't see coming. Everything else has pretty much been predicted here, although most thought the Harkles would stick it out at least a year longer.

by Anonymousreply 127January 21, 2020 1:20 AM

It's disconcerting to see a woke African-American woman with ironed-straight hair, bleached skin, and a ridiculous, surgically-achieved ski slope nose.

by Anonymousreply 128January 21, 2020 1:28 AM

My bet: L.A. within three months.

by Anonymousreply 129January 21, 2020 1:29 AM

Why is she walking two dogs while holding a baby? She could easily trip over a leash and smoosh the baby to death.

by Anonymousreply 130January 21, 2020 1:29 AM

What ON EARTH are they going to do in VANCOUVER anyway?

by Anonymousreply 131January 21, 2020 1:30 AM

Meghan has a lot of talents, but this whole carrying a baby thing just might not be her forte.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 21, 2020 1:33 AM

The fucked up thing is, holding a baby properly isn't hard.

by Anonymousreply 133January 21, 2020 1:37 AM

Defo not method.

by Anonymousreply 134January 21, 2020 1:38 AM

If she can't even hold the baby...

by Anonymousreply 135January 21, 2020 1:39 AM

R80 exactly. Hillary had a 10 000% chance of wining according to polls.

by Anonymousreply 136January 21, 2020 1:44 AM

Wasn't Harry's thing that he hated the paparazzi? How does he feel about this, and particularly, using the baby in this way?

by Anonymousreply 137January 21, 2020 1:48 AM

Please tell you're not falling for another Meghan Markle scam. She's 5'6" so is the baby 4' tall? How come his skin is so pasty White all of a sudden? Look at a close-up of his face? You can't see that's something is very odd about his total lack of expression?

Compare "Meghan's" hands to previous pictures. Ditto her ears. Hands and ears don't lie. We all know both Meghan and Harry have been using doubles.

Also Harry talked about the snow in Canada 4 days ago. Does snow melt that fast in Canada? No traces of snow in the photo? Right.

Reality check, Meghan is in Hollywood negotiating future deals.

by Anonymousreply 138January 21, 2020 1:51 AM

People will get bored now that she’s not BRF. They'll move to LA, get work as producers, dress whatever way they like and become such familiar LA people they’ll be on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

by Anonymousreply 139January 21, 2020 1:56 AM

[quote] It's disconcerting to see a woke African-American woman with ironed-straight hair, bleached skin, and a ridiculous, surgically-achieved ski slope nose.

1. She is biracial. Her skin is not “bleached.” Her skin tone has not changed.

2. Is it also disconcerting when whites tan their skin, have nose jobs and straighten their hair. You must find large portions of the general population and all of Hollywood to be unbearably “disconcerting.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 21, 2020 2:12 AM

This thread is gold. Thank you DL bitches.

I guess we can see a bright side to these pics: Guy the Beagle is still with us! Reports of his early, grisly demise appear to be false or exaggerated.

That is the original Guy, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 141January 21, 2020 2:18 AM

r35 wins the internets tonight.

by Anonymousreply 142January 21, 2020 2:19 AM

Pundits in this thread rightly note that this kind of privacy violation wouldn't have happened in the UK, where royals are mostly protected from pap intrusion when off-duty. It is rare to see pap pics of the royals there - they happen, but very infrequently. And even then, they don't always get published, due to strict rules in place between BP and the press.

This will be H&M's reality going forward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 21, 2020 2:21 AM

I am sure being papped is preferable to the nasty lies, exaggerations and criticisms printed by the British press.

by Anonymousreply 144January 21, 2020 2:29 AM

R118, The backdrop of that picture is in Turkey.

Baby "Archie" is identical to the baby GIRL of Meghan's "Suits" girlfriend who's Turkish and lives in Turkey.

by Anonymousreply 145January 21, 2020 2:38 AM

They’re not in Vancouver, they’re in North Saanich, which is about 25 km from Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 146January 21, 2020 2:46 AM

R144, do you really think [italic]anything[/italic] has changed? Fool.

by Anonymousreply 147January 21, 2020 2:54 AM

They're in Vancouver, R146. They were on the island over Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 148January 21, 2020 2:57 AM

God, I hate that American celebrity perma-smile they put on for the cameras while doing everyday, mundane stuff. Do you people flash your veneers whilst walking your dogs?

by Anonymousreply 149January 21, 2020 3:03 AM

That's what it is, r88, an attachment disorder! I've wondered what was so weird about her. It's not just your garden variety narcissism and it's not quite sociopathy. She just doesn't seem to connect to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 150January 21, 2020 3:05 AM

Yes she’s obviously hating being papped ...

by Anonymousreply 151January 21, 2020 3:08 AM

That's interesting, R150. You can explain Meghan's cold behavior towards her family (dumping the ex-husband and dad and Royal Family so easily) as "selfish bitch" behavior, but clinically it suggests an attachment disorder.

by Anonymousreply 152January 21, 2020 3:10 AM

Archie will never know his cousins, George, Charlotte and Louis.

by Anonymousreply 153January 21, 2020 3:10 AM

No worries, R153! Archie will have the Knowles-Carter kids, and the Trudeau and Obama families surrounding him with support and love!

by Anonymousreply 154January 21, 2020 3:14 AM

Straight at the camera. Never fails.

I wonder how Harry feels about this. His wife and child left vulnerable to all those photographers! And he’s not even there to growl at them.

It’s too rich.

by Anonymousreply 155January 21, 2020 3:19 AM

Sure r154, because 20 year old Malia and college-student Sasha really want to spend their free time hanging around with....an 8 month old.

by Anonymousreply 156January 21, 2020 3:19 AM

R154 Michelle O, especially, is too smart to really be friends with the likes of Meghan. They will be acquaintances and be seen together occasionally, but they won't be bosom buddies. Meghan is not the kind of person that you can trust with your confidences.

by Anonymousreply 157January 21, 2020 3:29 AM

r35 also made me lol 🤣

by Anonymousreply 158January 21, 2020 3:45 AM

I was being facetious, guys. Totally agree with you both.

by Anonymousreply 159January 21, 2020 3:47 AM

R153, that is a good thing. The oldest two already look like snobbish racist in the making.

by Anonymousreply 160January 21, 2020 4:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161January 21, 2020 4:07 AM

Great image of Harry walking alone across that parking lot. Just a ordinary person leaving the airport. I wonder if he used Lyft?

by Anonymousreply 162January 21, 2020 4:13 AM

Sarcasm right r162? (just have to check...). Article says a private black van whisked him away to his 'short hop' over to Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 163January 21, 2020 4:22 AM

[quote]The oldest two already look like snobbish racist in the making.

I love how you can tell that children are racist just by looking at them.

by Anonymousreply 164January 21, 2020 4:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165January 21, 2020 4:29 AM

Camilla is dreaming of Dim and Markle tonight.

by Anonymousreply 166January 21, 2020 4:40 AM

Markle is hoping the check from Charles isn't late. Mastercard isn't waiting.

by Anonymousreply 167January 21, 2020 4:48 AM

Next on Megs playlist: "It's not working for me." Megs tells Ginger the marriage is over.

by Anonymousreply 168January 21, 2020 4:49 AM

Narkle is beyond fucked up, using her baby like this. Her smile is devilish and smug and she is loving all the attention. Way to go calling Backgrid to take your photos on a “private” walk, Meghan. Strange that not a single pap photo was taken during their 6 week break. I wonder how they’ll split the profit.

by Anonymousreply 169January 21, 2020 4:54 AM

Harry just showed up and didn't ask if she were okay. Yes, Harry is sleeping on the couch tonight.

by Anonymousreply 170January 21, 2020 4:56 AM

Harry is sleeping on the couch because she can't get that baby harness off and the kid is stuck inside.

by Anonymousreply 171January 21, 2020 4:57 AM

R169, I thought Meghan wanted to get on Real Housewives. How could she do that if she were single? We all know celeb couples who stay married even though they never see each other except for planned photo ops. It's called, "doing business together."

by Anonymousreply 172January 21, 2020 5:00 AM

Big kid for eight months.

by Anonymousreply 173January 21, 2020 5:04 AM

Look for the Sussex family on the cover of PEOPLE very soon. PEOPLE pays big bucks for exclusive cover shots.

by Anonymousreply 174January 21, 2020 5:04 AM

[quote] [R169], I thought Meghan wanted to get on Real Housewives. How could she do that if she were single? We all know celeb couples who stay married even though they never see each other except for planned photo ops. It's called, "doing business together."

1.Marriage has never been a requirement for Real Housewives.

2. People desperate for cash or a media platform do Real Housewives. Meghan Markle doesn’t need Real Housewives for media exposure and she can earn bigger checks elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 175January 21, 2020 5:26 AM

R161 Am I the only one who thinks the baby look totally lifeless and fake?

by Anonymousreply 176January 21, 2020 5:27 AM

R176 To be fair, so does the mother.

by Anonymousreply 177January 21, 2020 5:31 AM

R176, I get called childish names every time I bring that up. Already stated earlier in this thread that baby "Archie's" complexion is extremely pale compared to previous pictures. Everything is off about him.

by Anonymousreply 178January 21, 2020 5:31 AM

[quote]she can earn bigger checks elsewhere.

Candles.

It's going to be bougie candles.

by Anonymousreply 179January 21, 2020 5:33 AM

We should be seeing Markle getting papped with a yoga mat any day now.

by Anonymousreply 180January 21, 2020 5:35 AM

[quote] We should be seeing Markle getting papped with a yoga mat any day now.

Yeah she’s begging paps to come out and photograph because they totally wouldn’t hunt her down for pics that they can sell for a shit ton of cash.

by Anonymousreply 181January 21, 2020 5:41 AM

I had a friend whose father was a doctor working internationally so the kids grew up overseas. Six kids.

Her Mom told me once that when they would fly back to the states once a year, she’d drug all the children with Benadryl so that they would sleep through the flight. It was the only way she could handle all those kids and fly internationally.

That ‘solution’ the mom had come up with occurred to me as I was looking at these photos.

by Anonymousreply 182January 21, 2020 5:49 AM

I still can't get over that stupid name "Archie."

by Anonymousreply 183January 21, 2020 6:13 AM

[quote]Kate looked lovely. Great dress.

£410.00

by Anonymousreply 184January 21, 2020 9:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 21, 2020 10:12 AM

I don't have kids...don't kids behave differently at that age. Don't they try to interact with their parent, look around, etc.? He looks like a limp ragdoll.

by Anonymousreply 186January 21, 2020 11:40 AM

[quote]Her Mom told me once that when they would fly back to the states once a year, she’d drug all the children with Benadryl so that they would sleep through the flight. It was the only way she could handle all those kids and fly internationally. That ‘solution’ the mom had come up with occurred to me as I was looking at these photos.

Me too. Half measures suck.

by Anonymousreply 187January 21, 2020 12:03 PM

The moment the phrase "attachment disorder" fell out of my brain pan, a good many things that seemed so puzzling fell into place.

Why would anyone craving wealth, celebrity, security, together with an unmatched level of privileged social status,give up a gig like this a little more than a year in, alienate the people who gave it to her, and make what seemed to be so many own goals at it in pursuit of what, examined in the light of day, are specious and rather shallow goals?

In the photos of Kate and Meghan with their respective offspring at that polo match last summer, where so many noticed how awkwardly Meghan was carrying Archie, there was a photo of Meghan inching slowly toward Kate, seated at the foot of a tree with Louis (sporting a pair of outsize sunglasses and looking adorably sunny and full of himself). Meghan, unsmiling, is looking balefully at Kate, almost as if she dared Kate (the two, apparently, haven't spoken in more than six months except for the forced convo in the carriage ride to the Trooping last June) to tell her to back off.

Kate had the oddest expression on her face, a sort of frightened tight-lipped grimace. I thought at the time that she was actually frightened of Meghan. I now think that Kate, an experienced, affectionate, hands-on Mum (her worst enemy wouldn't gainsay that), wasn't so much frightened of Meghan, but frightened FOR Archie when she saw how Meghan was holding the baby.

Or both. Looking at it from this new perspective, perhaps William had very good reasons for not wanting Meghan around his wife and children.

David Niven was friends with Errol Flynn (no, not those kinds of friends), and in his first autobiography, Niven said of Flynn, "You always knew where you stood with Errol: he always let you down."

I think the BRF realised that this would always be the case with Meghan - she was never going to behave, was always going to resent the Cambridges and try to upstage them (she's still doing it), never be grateful but always looking ruthlessly for the next main chance to push herself forward, and the family at last bowed to the obvious and slid them out as gracefully as possible, accepting finally, as many families must, that they could not save Harry from himself.

Attachment disorder is a much better explanation than narcissism (not that that isn't present) for Meghan's ability to turn coldly on all family members and old friends, even the ones who had been kind and/or inoffensive, break up with her first husband via FedEx without a discussion, drop business contacts no longer of use to her, and turn on the Queen and Charles so quickly.

There's a strange disconnect from reality about her. Fantasists are found in high degree in the acting profession. It can be helpful to actors but it's a self-destructive quality in real life. Meghan's fantasy is that there's always something better and bigger around the corner. Harry would have been far better served with a wife who looked at the five-bedroom Frogmore Cottage and the view of the turrets of Windsor Castle a half mile away, and smiled happily.

If the BRF have any sense, they'll put people in place in Canada to keep an eye on Harry, so someone can catch him when the day comes that he's next.

R88

by Anonymousreply 188January 21, 2020 12:21 PM

I posted this on another thread, but it seems appropriate here.

Every since I saw the link of Ginger's frosty balcony behaviour toward Megs, I can't get beyond the thought that all of us - the media, the BRF, the pundits, the Twitterai, DLers - ALL of us have got this whole Sussex extravaganza completely wrong. That like Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz, we've been looking at the razzle dazzle, instead of what's going on behind the curtain.

That far from being a naive fuckwit, Ginger knew exactly with whom he had business in Megs, succumbed to her charms, reeled her in for his OWN purposes. That he was looking for a means to royally *ahem* fuck his Father and Brother for his on-going discontent and anger about his late Mum, his increasingly irrelevant "spare" status, and his restrictive royal status, in general. That he found in Megs the perfect weapon to bludgeon his reserved, publicity squeamish family and get back some of his own. That Meg's ignorance and appalling behaviour was just what he needed to well and truly stick it to his family.

This is not to say that Megs doesn't have her own grifter fish to fry. But I think that rather than Ginger being Megs mark, both of them are marks for one another, both are using one another to accomplish their own personal agenda. Megs believes that Ginger is a means to an end, and Ginger believes the same about Megs. The difference is of course that Ginger will eventually return to his family, having well and truly made his point about their - especially his Father and Brother - treatment of him. Megs will of course move on to find another mark.

And Archie? Well, he was simply the inadvertent mark of two self-absorbed, immature people. The BRF will be left to deal with him.

by Anonymousreply 189January 21, 2020 12:30 PM

It looks like the kid is asleep during most of the video which is a weird time to take the kid out for a walk. She never looks down at him.

As others have noted Archie is now too big for a front harness carry. I’d also be wary of two dogs on leashes, no matter how well trained, taking off suddenly and yanking me forward with a baby strapped to my chest. Or the leashes getting tangled. Why not a stroller?

A bizarre setup just for the pap shots.

by Anonymousreply 190January 21, 2020 12:46 PM

R189, I see that, too. Harry isn’t a bewildered innocent victim. And neither is she. It’s a mutual use-job. Weak men look for strong women to hide behind, to be their proxy, do the dirty work. It’s a codependence, and both benefit and both are exploited.

by Anonymousreply 191January 21, 2020 12:48 PM

She’s using the carrier to demonstrate how ATTACHED she is to Archie. Walking the dogs at the same time shows how capable she is, of juggling her duties; she does it ALL! It’s part of her mommy branding. Next she’ll show up somewhere in a strapless dress and fuck-me pumps because she can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never ever ever let him forget he’s a man.

by Anonymousreply 192January 21, 2020 12:53 PM

Man, you guys are OBSESSED x 1,000,000 with this woman!

You really can’t see how sick you are, can you? The racism is bad enough, but that you direct it toward her, just because she married white royalty, is profoundly GROSS.

And the fact that you all cannot clearly capture it process the fact that these two chose to break away because you all cannot stop commenting on them, and targeting hatred towards them, is special.

They are who they are, and are doing what they are doing, because you all demanded that they do so. You guys are relentless, and it’s obvious that there’s just no reasoning with folks like you.

Honestly, you have all revealed yourselves to be some of the biggest pieces of trash to litter the media landscape in the last century.

by Anonymousreply 193January 21, 2020 12:57 PM

Did you enjoy that dopamine hit from your outrage-gasm?

by Anonymousreply 194January 21, 2020 1:06 PM

[quote]It looks like the kid is asleep during most of the video which is a weird time to take the kid out for a walk.

How could he be asleep ? ... he's half falling to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 195January 21, 2020 1:09 PM

Read what you just wrote and let that sink in, r193.

Who’s obsessed?

by Anonymousreply 196January 21, 2020 1:09 PM

And she keeps posting on the Meghan threads, R196...at great length.

by Anonymousreply 197January 21, 2020 1:13 PM

R194 - If you're referring to me, far from an outrage spasm, it was 1) observational analysis, and 2) not unkindly. Attachment disorder is not something people are personally responsible for, and others around them suffer from the fallout. I have no idea why Meghan suffers from it, but if she does, some at least is not down to her, but either way, Harry and her son will suffer for it, and William and Harry have, at least for the present, lost a close sibling relationship through it.

Nothing said in my posts in that topic suggest that Meghan should be hanged in the town square. But you don't need to be a trained psychiatrist to see that something about all this isn't suggestive of serious personal problems on both parties' sides.

Yes, it is interesting to me to see family psychoses played out in the public arena.

If you don't like hearing about it or reading about it, feel free to move on.

I'm an academic. I write according to my habit. As noted above, you're free to block and/or not read.

No one is forcing you to do so.

Of course, you might also see another perspective on it all. There are only, what, 20 threads working on this story since the Dangling Tendrils opened?

I know it's terrifying to see someone suggesting another point of view, but if you get used to it, you might actually find it interesting.

by Anonymousreply 198January 21, 2020 1:42 PM

Archie was not papped once, ever, while they were under royal protection, even with all the complaints that they weren't sharing pics of him. Harry and Meghan were never papped--she was a few times in London before the wedding but those were likely set ups. Regardless, candid pap shots of her came to a halt after the wedding.

She didn't even have the sense to wait a few weeks before calling a agency well known for orchestrated shots of celebrities. It's going to be hilarious watching these 2 dimwits fuck up their move to an "independent" life. Vegas should start taking bets on their excuse for leaving Canada.

by Anonymousreply 199January 21, 2020 2:00 PM

[quote] I know it's terrifying to see someone suggesting another point of view, but if you get used to it, you might actually find it interesting.

Your “point of view” is busy body gossip rooted in your own personal psychological issues, just like all the other bullshit posted here.

by Anonymousreply 200January 21, 2020 2:02 PM

R199 they were harassed out of Vancouver by the rain .

by Anonymousreply 201January 21, 2020 2:04 PM

[quote]Vegas should start taking bets on their excuse for leaving Canada.

"It's not working for me".

by Anonymousreply 202January 21, 2020 2:06 PM

[quote] It's going to be hilarious watching these 2 dimwits fuck up their move to an "independent" life. Vegas should start taking bets on their excuse for leaving Canada.

Why do some of you have such a desperate need for retribution? These are two perfect strangers. How have they wronged you to the point that you feel so much animosity towards them. To the point where you spend day and night salivating over the thought of them experiencing pain and hardship. How fucked up in the head do you have to be, to not know that’s not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 203January 21, 2020 2:11 PM

R198 I wasn’t referring to your post, I actually agree with you that Meghan’s behavior goes past typical celebrity attention-seeking and into the realm of being actually mentally unwell. Whether that’s attachment disorder or something else I don’t know. Makes me feel sorry for the kid.

by Anonymousreply 204January 21, 2020 2:11 PM

[quote]Honestly, you have all revealed yourselves to be some of the biggest pieces of trash to litter the media landscape in the last century.

Welcome to DL there, newbie r193!

"Reasoning" has no place here: it's a GOSSIP board. Thank god.

by Anonymousreply 205January 21, 2020 2:24 PM

I have, on occasion, thought that as well r189. There's is probably a grain of truth there.

by Anonymousreply 206January 21, 2020 2:24 PM

Why do some of you have such a desperate need to come to a gossip website to scold people who are gossiping on a gossip website?

by Anonymousreply 207January 21, 2020 2:25 PM

After reviewing the larger set of pap photos from yesterday's walk, it's clear there was some planning involved. Megs is practically smiling *directly* at the cameras; the baby is off to the side, to better view her face clearly (he would have blocked her otherwise), the carrier strap falling off her right shoulder seems to be deliberate - most mothers would adjust and fix that otherwise drop their baby.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out over the coming months. For those of you who chide us for dishing on celebs like these: DL was always here as a celeb gossip board, the rich and famous are fair game for dissection. These two will give us drama to dine out on for ages; who needs Brangelina or Brad & Jen A?

by Anonymousreply 208January 21, 2020 2:29 PM

Archie is a dumb name.

That’s all I got.

by Anonymousreply 209January 21, 2020 2:35 PM

She’s perfectly able to avoid cameras when she wants to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 21, 2020 2:35 PM

And she’s walking her baby in the “woods”? Is that safe? There could be racist snipers behind any tree! Did the security detail secure the entire forest but decide to leave the chaps with cameras?

by Anonymousreply 211January 21, 2020 2:36 PM

As long as she's setting up pap appts and Sir Hubs is greasing palms with Hollywood to get her work over more qualified actresses, then we'll chat about/argue over them.

And after we STOP chatting about them, the money will stop for them, they'll panic and start doing K-dash level bullshit so we'll start talking about/arguing over them again.

Fucking DUH!

by Anonymousreply 212January 21, 2020 2:37 PM

If a celebrity phones the paps, do they get paid for the photos?

by Anonymousreply 213January 21, 2020 2:41 PM

Often the people who come on these threads to insult us feel left out. One guy recently admitted it. They don't get the interest in them or the RF so they start shouting and stamping their little feet.

I'm a bit like that with the ugly bodies vast genitals and buttocks threads. Why aren't I the sort of gay who thinks these very ugly deformed looking guys are sexy handsome?

by Anonymousreply 214January 21, 2020 2:42 PM

[quote] It will be interesting to see how this all plays out over the coming months. For those of you who chide us for dishing on celebs like these: DL was always here as a celeb gossip board, the rich and famous are fair game for dissection. These two will give us drama to dine out on for ages; who needs Brangelina or Brad & Jen A?

Gossip is one thing. Behaving as if you have been some how personally wronged (by the life choices of 2 perfect strangers) is something else. Personally inserted yourself and wishing harm on these 2 is way past crazy town.

It’s interesting how most people struggle with their own decision making. Yet they know what’s right for someone whom they’ve never met, a thousand miles away.

by Anonymousreply 215January 21, 2020 2:44 PM

[quote]It’s interesting how most people struggle with their own decision making. Yet they know what’s right for someone whom they’ve never met, a thousand miles away.

That's life. It's called tittle-tattle.

And you always get people on here who take everything too far, on every subject.

by Anonymousreply 216January 21, 2020 2:47 PM

She's the gift that keeps giving.

Trust me - when people get bored of her, they'll drop her like a hot potato.

When was the last time you saw a Mia Farrow thread? For YEARS there were always two or three on the boil. Then...BOOM..it was over!

by Anonymousreply 217January 21, 2020 2:50 PM

Im curious...is there ONE picture of her actually looking at Archie ? With love and affection ? Theres a million with Kate . MM really is a terrible actress if she cant pick up cues from others about how to act .

by Anonymousreply 218January 21, 2020 2:52 PM

[quote] That's life. It's called tittle-tattle. And you always get people on here who take everything too far, on every subject.

The internet encourages and reinforces so many of humanity’s worst tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 219January 21, 2020 2:52 PM

Please don’t diagnose Meghan with Attachment Disorder, as it is not a diagnosis we use for adults, rather it is one that is reserved for children. That is not to say that adults cannot experience or exhibit attachment issues. But diagnosing and using AD for Meghan just comes off as making you look like you’re reaching. If you want to play armchair mental health professional to diagnose celebs, which I and my colleagues do all the time, at least refrain from veering off into same loony land that puts you in proximity to the deranged celebs and public figures you are trying to diagnose.

Btw, I can’t stand the Sussexes and I’m enjoying the shit show as well as eventual implosion of brand Sussex. Harry has obvious issues that I think are more emotional and behavioral, which under the right circumstances or environments wouldn’t have been obvious in manifestation. In other words, to me he comes off as maladjusted, self-centered asshole with poor coping skills instead of someone with serious mental health diagnosis.

Meghan OTOH not only comes across as an asshole like Harry, but she exhibits symptoms of personality disorder based upon what we know of her behavior towards friends, family, and close associates. I find it fascinating that so many public figures from fucktard Trump to scheming Meghan are able to fool so many people and achieve so much. However, professionally when dealing with personality disorder patients, they’re the most problematic because they are so manipulative. I don’t have many of them but the ones that I see are almost always estranged from their families except for spouse or partner, and even those relationships are unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 220January 21, 2020 2:53 PM

[quote]The internet encourages and reinforces so many of humanity’s worst tendencies.

It definitely gives them a voice.

by Anonymousreply 221January 21, 2020 2:56 PM

How did she get pets so fast?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 21, 2020 2:59 PM

Maybe Lainey Gossip loaned her, hers, R222?

by Anonymousreply 223January 21, 2020 3:03 PM

R203 you are a fucking idiot. This is a gossip site where trashing celebrities and reveling in their stupidity is the NORM. You’re the one obsessed with 2 total strangers, but it’s to protect their precious image.

by Anonymousreply 224January 21, 2020 3:08 PM

Hopefully their stated reason for leaving Canada will be "because Canada is sooooo fucking boring", because maybe that will inspire Canadians to look at themselves, and make some changes in order to stop being sooooo fucking boring.

by Anonymousreply 225January 21, 2020 3:22 PM

[quote] [R203] you are a fucking idiot. This is a gossip site where trashing celebrities and reveling in their stupidity is the NORM. You’re the one obsessed with 2 total strangers, but it’s to protect their precious image.

Lashing out at me won’t improve the quality of your obviously miserable life.

Again: Gossip is one thing. Behaving as if you have been some how personally wronged (by the life choices of 2 perfect strangers) is something else. Personally inserted yourself and wishing harm on these 2 is way past crazy town.

It’s interesting how most people struggle with their own decision making. Yet they know what’s right for someone whom they’ve never met, a thousand miles away.

by Anonymousreply 226January 21, 2020 3:39 PM

It’s really hard for us snarky assholes to let go of a target once they show this kind of weakness. Get tough or get anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 227January 21, 2020 4:06 PM

"Again: Gossip is one thing. Behaving as if you have been some how personally wronged (by the life choices of 2 perfect strangers) is something else. Personally inserted yourself and wishing harm on these 2 is way past crazy town."

And yet you have nothing to say about the hundred of other threads that viciously attack celebrities for everything from canceling concerts to maybe being closeted. You're here just to defend 2 people who don't know you and wouldn't give a shit about you if they did. Miserable life, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 228January 21, 2020 4:08 PM

R228 - give it a rest, Miss Prissy Pot. You've been on every royal thread with your rumblings.

by Anonymousreply 229January 21, 2020 4:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 21, 2020 4:13 PM

Whatever happens on here, The Daily Mail and the various tabloids aren't going to leave them alone anytime soon. As you can see from R230. They'll want to know every single detail of their Canadian lives.

& the comments on here don't differ from the 1000s of posts under each and every of the Daily Mail articles.

by Anonymousreply 231January 21, 2020 4:31 PM

All I can say is our tax dollars better not be paying her security detail

by Anonymousreply 232January 21, 2020 4:32 PM

How soon before the announcement that baby #2 is on the way?

by Anonymousreply 233January 21, 2020 4:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 21, 2020 4:42 PM

She's now suing over these pics?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 21, 2020 4:44 PM

R164, it come from growing up in the American South and being expected to treat white children as a superior. You quickly learn to look of a nasty mean racist in the making. Both of those brats are nasty pieces of work.

by Anonymousreply 236January 21, 2020 4:49 PM

R229, I actually haven't, but you keep trying.

by Anonymousreply 237January 21, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote]How have they wronged you to the point that you feel so much animosity towards them.

Because she married in to the BRF with eyes wide open, is old enough to have seen, understood, and anticipated the media treatment of Diana, Fergie, Kate, Camilla, Beatrice, and Eugenie. She completely understood that she was marrying a prince sixth in line to the throne and brother to the future King, and as such would be expected to assist in the duties of the BRF as the succession proceeded. She then proceeded to shirk all of this in favor of her own aspirations within 2 years, despite the expectations held by the BRF, and the citizens of the Commonwealth for that matter. She is a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 238January 21, 2020 5:00 PM

R207, but it isn’t just gossip, it’s vitriol toward strangers who happen to be in the public eye, and it IS the reason they left the UK.

Look, I have had crushes on celebs, but only ones I’ve met. And that’s it. No stalking, no going on websites to praise them. I’ve also disliked celebs i’ve met. Again, no stalking, or going on websites to constantly denigrate them, though I have given opinions based only on what they themselves, have said in interviews, here on DL.

That said, I have not endlessly trashed people, just because they aren’t white, or got married to a white dude who happens to be a public figure.

I don’t get it. This couple have done nothing to hurt the general public. Everyone who trashes these two insist that this isn’t rooted in racism, or classism, but others, such as myself, think otherwise.

This is a constant and relentless attack on a mixed race couple. That’s really the bottom line here. Let’s cut the bullshit, and get honest. The people who are going after this family, are doing so, because Meghan isn’t white. It’s the exact same thing that happened here in the states with Barack Obama.

It’s vile, disgusting, and we all see it for what it genuinely is, rather than the smoke and mirrors racists put up to obfuscate the truth.

You guys attacking these two are sick. No two ways about it.

by Anonymousreply 239January 21, 2020 5:32 PM

Look at me! Don’t look at me!

by Anonymousreply 240January 21, 2020 5:37 PM

R235 One does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in a public park.

by Anonymousreply 241January 21, 2020 5:43 PM

Did the paparazzi not ask her how she was feeling before the photo shoot? What a prick! I'd sue, too!

by Anonymousreply 242January 21, 2020 6:14 PM

R220 - I appreciate the information about attachment disorder, which, yes, I used quite loosely and will certainly acknowledge that I am not a mental health professional. That said, if the term is used to describe a certain type of behaviour in children, what term is used (I notice that you did mention some sort of personality disorder) in the adult - especially as, presumably, AD doesn't wear off if left untreated?

I looked it up, and briefly AD is summed up briefly thus:

"Attachment disorder is a broad term intended to describe disorders of mood, behavior, and social relationships arising from a failure to form normal attachments to primary care giving figures in early childhood. ... A person's attachment style is permanently established before the age of three."

If I have understood this correctly, the term is not strictly limited to children but also describes the behaviour ARISING from the onset in childhood - and also mentions that attachment style is PERMANENTLY established before the age of three.

So, either Meghan's long history of ditching attachments to people when she no longer views them as useful, even the Queen and two future Kings of Great Britain, can be associated with AD in childhood, or you're right, her behaviour is evidence of a different personality disorder.

I have no personal investment in my initial admittedly armchair diagnosis, so I'd be curious to hear yours, based on what I think we have both observed:

A history of ghosting people, including close relatives and friends, who are viewed as either no longer useful to personal goals or to have moved suddenly from benign into malign columns.

A refusal to accept any blame for how and when things went wrong, but always to see external forces as the problem.

A history of striking petty blows that provide short-term satisfaction, but a curious inability to gauge the long-term strategic outcome, often suffering longer term damage from the short-term strikes.

Body image issues, although these are more subtle - e.g., trying to dress like Audrey Hepburn when her body type is the complete opposite, wearing clothes that are ill-fitting and not flattering and occasionally even inappropriate, and ceasing to trim, shape, and care for hair that used to be very much more cared for than it does now.

And, in the last year, observed on both Meghan and Harry: grooming issues - unkempt hair, wrinkled clothes, colours that do not tone, shoes with holes in the soles worn with a formal morning suit at a wedding.

Awkwardness carrying her child on more than one occasion.

I don't think ordinary narcissism covers all of this, but I'd like to know what might.

It's my understanding that Doria, for all her reserve and dignity, seems curiously to have had little emotional bonding with her daughter. I thought it strange that a new grandmother, with a daughter having a first child at 38 and with a luxurious room, went back to her own life so quickly. Doria was only there for a few days for the photo op of the two day old Archie. She also went home quickly after the wedding and after the christening.

It is Meghan's father who seemed to shower her with care and affection. He once ripped apart two doll-family toys, one black and one white, to create a mixed race doll family for his daughter, oblivious to the protestations of the shop clerks.

Doria, for all the praise heaped upon her as the classy parent who kept her mouth shut, actually always seems to have kept her distance from Meghan, and still does.

So - I'm curious. What do you think, in your armchair analysis, this adds up to?

That's an honest question.

by Anonymousreply 243January 21, 2020 6:49 PM

Prince Charles isn't going to want to pay every legal bill for this dimwits as they try to have their paps and sue over it too.

by Anonymousreply 244January 21, 2020 7:22 PM

Mary! at r125, r239 etc. FFS stop, get off the board if it's harming you so much.

You clearly only have issue with the threads on H&M and the royals here. Because there's not way in hell you'd feel these thread were harmful, if you'd seen previous DL threads on the likes of:

Janet Jackson; Carly Simon (where we openly speculate on her sexual relationship w/her own son, in great detail); the great Joni Mitchell (her sex life, inc the size of her vagina); Ben Affleck (so much talk I can't detail, his whoring, drugging/drinking, gambling, & horrible family secrets); and Christian Bale (S&M lover in his youth, made to clean toliets w/his tongue). To name but a few. Endless numbers of threads.

Really you are transparent and highly controlling here. We LOVE to dent on celebs here. Right now it's H&M's turn, which will eventually pass. You don't like the topic, GET OUT of the thread.

by Anonymousreply 245January 21, 2020 7:31 PM

Just F&F R239, please. Red tag us out of our misery. It's one thing to have a contrary opinion but this creature needs to be put down. It is suffering.

by Anonymousreply 246January 21, 2020 7:33 PM

r235 is she actually really SUING, or just putting it out there for the appearance that she might, to mitigate the overwhelming number of comments showing the general public is onto her pap-walking, and are more savvy about how it all works than she realized. Perhaps putting out the legal threats for Harry's (and the BRF's) sake.

Isn't Harpers where Omid Scobie works or freelances a lot? There's your connection right there. She ain't suing anyone (you can't sue if you set the entire thing up to begin with).

by Anonymousreply 247January 21, 2020 7:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 21, 2020 7:34 PM

Per article linked at r248, Doria told H&M:

[quote]They also revealed that while Doria supports the couple wholeheartedly, she told them to be mindful about their choices because it's likely that there's no going back.

She's right, good advice. Doria really sounds like she has some sense, I like this woman.

by Anonymousreply 249January 21, 2020 7:37 PM

And . . . she's off!

The latest in the DM:

"Meghan Markle has been telling her friends that quitting the royal family is the best thing that could ever happen to Prince Harry, a source told DailyMail.com. 'She said that like her, his spirit was being crushed and she simply couldn't stand to see him suffer anymore,' the friend added. Meghan also confided that 'it was her love for him that made this possible.' On Monday, Meghan went for a walk with Archie and her dogs on Vancouver Island, Canada, just a few hours before Harry landed in Vancouver. They are in 'no rush' to move out of the $14m mansion they've been using. The friend also said: 'Meghan and Harry are not planning on changing their website or Instagram name... they will keep the Royal part in. Meghan says they will always be considered royalty regardless of where they live or what they do.'"

I hate to say this, Your Majesty, but I told you so.

by Anonymousreply 250January 21, 2020 8:17 PM

Any lawsuit in Canada will result in, at best, nominal damages. They’ll also wait over a year just for a court date.

Canada has no laws about not taking photos in public places, or paparazzi laws. But it does have privacy legislation.

by Anonymousreply 251January 21, 2020 8:19 PM

R247, it's all show to justify getting their security covered by Canadian taxpayers and to block publishing in the UK to give their preferred outlets exclusive access. The letter came from their UK attorneys, still operating under the cover of their royal protection until the Spring, whose reach doesn't extend past the UK.

by Anonymousreply 252January 21, 2020 9:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 21, 2020 9:39 PM

That kid is enormous.

by Anonymousreply 254January 21, 2020 9:47 PM

It sure as hell sounds like the drivel Meghan scripted for her five "anonymous" "friends" in the now notorious PEOPLE Magazine Defence of Meghan article.

I never cease to be amazed at Meghan's penchant for petty spite at the expense of long-term advantage. Their souls were being crushed? They'll be royal no matter where they live or what they do so they're going to keep on using "royal" on their web site? Leaving the royal family is the best thing that could have happened to Harry and her love for him made it possible?

They are only days out of an arrangement that nearly cost them their royal status and the name "Sussex". Charles is going to support them for at least another year and likely pay their renovation bill at Frogmore. They are left their private patronages, and the Queen had nothing but excessively nice things to say about Meghan as she left.

Their souls were being crushed but they're happy to take more perks and money that the soul crushers are still bestowing on them?

Does Meghan realise that she's publicly contradicting the Queen's praise for how quickly Meghan became "one of my family"?

At some point, even the Queen's and Charles' obvious desire to leave doors open and not cut Harry's royal balls off in public are going to be so challenged by Meghan's unrelenting petty spite that there won't be a choice in the matter of further penalties - most likely financial pressure exerted to force Harry to renounce his titles, his HRH, and possibly even his place in the line of succession.

If Meghan doesn't keep her and her friends' mouths shut, even the Queen's patience will run out, just as it did with Diana. And if the Queen dies first, it's a certainty that William won't forget it, and with the Queen gone, William will be in position to influence his father heavily.

More parallels to Edward/Wallis - it was Edward's brother who denied Wallis the HRH.

by Anonymousreply 255January 21, 2020 10:02 PM

Can someone please explain why everyone is so enthralled with these people? The entire royal family is so bland...this whole thing just puts me to sleep. Whatever happened to real celebrity scandal?

This is why guys in Hollywood can remain closeted for so long. Homosexuals should be concentrating our efforts on spilling their tea, rather than focusing on this royal family bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 256January 21, 2020 10:17 PM

[quote]It sure as hell sounds like the drivel Meghan scripted for her five "anonymous" "friends" in the now notorious PEOPLE Magazine Defence of Meghan article.

As I read it, I was thinking "Who talks like this?" I am inclined to think its Megasaurus, up to her usual tricks, but a part of me thinks it might be entirely made up.

by Anonymousreply 257January 21, 2020 10:20 PM

So they are just living in the mansion for FREE?

Nothing is free honey!

Shady Russian with close ties to Putin owns that house!

by Anonymousreply 258January 21, 2020 10:22 PM

R252 - Probably, but the thing is, security isn't there to protect the Sussexes from being papped, but from physical harm or attack, and for ensuring their safety in situations in which they can harm themselves (e.g., drunk driving - RPOs would never have let Diana get into that car with the drunk Henri Paul at the wheel).

RPOs never stopped Diana from being papped in the UK or anywhere else, they won't stop the Sussexes from being papped, when Meghan's securhity tried to stop people from taking photos of her at Wimbledon, who weren't even doing so, she only managed to make a donkey of herself.

And given that Meghan is smiling broadly at the camera and the agency is Backsplash-Grid, well-known for being used by celebrities who WANT to be papped, I can't think she's making much of a case either to Canadian or UK taxpayers.

It was way too obviously a set up. Why use an agency like that and then threaten them with legal action? Are the Sussexes paying double: one for the pap shot to be taken and another to pretend she didn't set it up?!

I tell you, these two appear to me to be spiralling downward mentally.

by Anonymousreply 259January 21, 2020 10:25 PM

You must wonder if Harry didn't lose his shit over those pictures and then perhaps someone registered her fury as well... a beautiful moment, smiling as her silly baby almost slid out of his straight jacket, ruined by those nasty photographers who made it look like she was smiling at them. And they really killed your mother, like you said.

by Anonymousreply 260January 21, 2020 10:30 PM

"security isn't there to protect the Sussexes from being papped, but from physical harm or attack, and for ensuring their safety in situations in which they can harm themselves"

R259, yes thinking people know that, but thinking people can see through all of their stunts. They're angling for a nonstop public pity party to justify any and everything they want and if/when they don't get it, furthering the narrative that they're such suffering martyrs. It's a convenient little Mobius strip of entitlement they have going on.

by Anonymousreply 261January 21, 2020 10:49 PM

People can sue without having to prove actual harm...regarding the paps.

That's what I heard on the news just now.

If she didn't like the paps, then maybe don't smile?

by Anonymousreply 262January 21, 2020 10:51 PM

R262 - They can perhaps sue but that doesn't mean they'll win, and the last I heard, the Sussexes had two major lawsuits ongoing in the UK, one by Meghan against the Mail on Sunday, and another by Harry against The SUN and The Daily Mirror. The Sussexes insist they are paying all the legal fees themselves AND they have promised that any damages won will be donated to an anti-bullying campaign.

Something about all this is beginning to feel surreal.

I keep thinking of that line from the film "Black Widow" as the eponymous perp says dreamily, "The trick to any of this is knowing when to stop." Of course, the perp can't stop, either, although she knows she should, and that's how she finally gets caught.

Meghan doesn't know when to stop. She appears to me to have spent the last four years in exhausting pursuit of something. She's still at it.

by Anonymousreply 263January 21, 2020 11:07 PM

R264: “Meghan doesn't know when to stop. She appears to me to have spent the last four years in exhausting pursuit of something. She's still at it.”

Wow. That is so true. What do you suppose she wants? She’s famous, for sure. She’s been on magazine covers nonstop, the news - even CNN - has been talking about her since before the engagement. She has the love and support of her husband. She obviously doesn’t have enough money, though. Is that it? I don’t think so.

by Anonymousreply 264January 21, 2020 11:20 PM

Let's speculate on exactly who Meghan's "friends" are that whisper her very thoughts to the press....

Serena, Elton, George, the Mulroney woman ... who else?

by Anonymousreply 265January 21, 2020 11:51 PM

She has all those lesser friends. Her merch friends. Like that stupid Pilates cunt she picked up at the airport who was proudly displaying her pyramid scheme tote bag. A little quid pro quo. Her Misha Nonoo friend.

by Anonymousreply 266January 22, 2020 1:14 AM

R265 - Markus Anderson and Omid Scobie. I would guess Serena is staying out of it. She and Meghan are not nearly as close friends as Meghan's adherents like to think, and Serena's Mum was distinctly unwelcoming when Meghan showed up to sit with Serena's family at the US Open last September. Serena is too smart to get involved in this . . .

I would also not be too sure about George and Amal Clooney. Amal Clooney got a plum position in Charles' main charity project, The Prince's Trust. She's a social climber par excellence, and whilst Meghan was a bona fide member of the royal family rather than being a virtually ex-member who can't use her HRH and living in Canada rather than Windsor . . . my guess is the Clooney's, particularly Amal, will melt away like snow in June.

But Mulroney, Nonoo, Anderson, Scobie - these are the likely suspects.

by Anonymousreply 267January 22, 2020 1:19 AM

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why it bothers these royal fucks that the paparazzi snaps photos of them? This seems like a small price to pay for a life of complete luxury and knowing that every need of yours could be met with the snap of your fingers. Why do they CARE what the tabloids write about them? I honestly cannot fathom this situation. Please, someone explain!!!!

by Anonymousreply 268January 22, 2020 3:25 AM

When The Queen dies sometime in the next ten years, Harry will be summoned home. The optics will be wonderful, the prodigal son returns to support his father The King. If Meghan is still married to Harry, she’ll limp back back but keep a low profile compared to The Princess of Wales. But I doubt they’ll still be married.

by Anonymousreply 269January 22, 2020 3:36 AM

You fucktards are just obsessed and insane. Criticize her all you want but she scored a prince and millions upon millions of dollars AND escaped that suffocating lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 270January 22, 2020 3:50 AM

[quote]More parallels to Edward/Wallis - it was Edward's brother who denied Wallis the HRH.

George VI denied Wallis the HRH because he blamed her for being forced into a gig he didn't want. The Queen Mum railed against Wallis in private, blaming her for George VI's declining health and early death. Since George VI was a heavy smoker, it's difficult to know whether Wallis or cigarettes made the greater contribution.

by Anonymousreply 271January 22, 2020 5:20 AM

R271 from what I understand the Queen Mum blamed Wallis for causing him to smoke so much. He didn’t become a heavy chain smoker until the pressure of being King led him to it.

by Anonymousreply 272January 22, 2020 6:01 AM

[quote]As you can see from [R230]. They'll want to know every single detail of their Canadian lives.

R231 At least the DM is doing its job. As a Brit and Canadian taxpayer, I'd want to know the details of their lives that are being paid for with my tax quid/dollars, as well as the justification for this unnecessary expense.

by Anonymousreply 273January 22, 2020 6:11 AM

If and when Meghan's father dies, will she boycott his funeral?

by Anonymousreply 274January 22, 2020 7:56 AM

But will this become a pap smear?

by Anonymousreply 275January 22, 2020 8:51 AM

When I saw the photos, and then heard about the lawsuit, I immediately thought of this, and it made me rather chuckle a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276January 22, 2020 9:26 AM

Wow, they're handling this swimmingly. Judging by the comments on the more mainstream sites, this latest stunt was a step too far. Comments that just a couple of days were lauding them for their "escape" are now lambasting them for expecting privacy and wondering why she's hold the kid so oddly. Comments include "why don't they just lay low for a while" and "can they just go away".

by Anonymousreply 277January 22, 2020 11:22 AM

wouldn’t you, R274? They’re all gross, what bad genetic material

by Anonymousreply 278January 22, 2020 12:17 PM

R277 - And that's not all that's gotten noticed.

Right on cue, today Meghan "shared" photographs of her visiting the Mayhew Animal Shelter, of which she (now isn't) patron. The "secret visit" took place just before she left the UK, hopefully for good, two weeks ago.

But of course, she waited to share the photos, reminding everyone that really, she's still a royal patron Out There Doing Good, on the exact same day Kate undertakes the second leg of her 24-hour criscrossing England and Wales trip to launch the "Five Under Five" initiative.

Meghan's incredible spite and intent to go on viciously undermining the Cambridges is 1) transparent, and 2) likely to gain her more animosity and less willingness to play ball amongst Harry's family, who have clearly tolerated a good deal from this deeply disturbed bitch, but won't continue to do so if her antics add up to undermining the monarchy that she claims to deeply respect at home.

Financial bennies, the titles, the open doors . . . they'll be tightened if she doesn't stop playing a game that Harry protested he and his wife "refuse to play".

The Windsors need to put in a call to Harry and tell him to call off his attack dog before they put it down.

by Anonymousreply 279January 22, 2020 12:39 PM

LOL, did she really, R279? What a sad little twat she is, trying to compete like that, still, while pressuring and whining to her hubs about wanting out of the business.

by Anonymousreply 280January 22, 2020 12:56 PM

R280 - I expect that for awhile that's the line the Windsors mean to take privately: a sad little twat sending up impotent puffs of envy and spite but no longer relevant to the royal family or to the UK.

And it is true that those puffs of spite are now being noticed by the press, and so once again, Meghan landing a few petty blows ends by making her look worse and the Cambridges, like her victims.

Meghan never learns, does she?

The Windsors are probably figuring that Meghan will tire of the game soon enough and start focussing on her merchandising empire, and are telling Kate and William to be a bit patient, it will all die down.

The Windsors never learn, either.

Meghan Markle is still the scorpion on their back, and unless they find the balls to really pull that stinger out and deprive her of her title, style, and any further financial support from Charles, she will go on stinging them at every opportunity till the end of the chapter.

She can't help it: it's her nature.

by Anonymousreply 281January 22, 2020 1:14 PM

Meghan probably posted the Mayhew photos to shift the conversation away from her awkward baby pap stroll.

by Anonymousreply 282January 22, 2020 1:33 PM

And...another aide bites the dust. I'm surprised that there have not been more jumping ship, to be honest. Who would want to be associated with their "foundation" at this point?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283January 22, 2020 1:38 PM

That aide lasted all of five months.

by Anonymousreply 284January 22, 2020 1:39 PM

Very soon she will run out of pictures from her royal days. What will she post then? I hope the BRF yanks their Instagram come April 1.

by Anonymousreply 285January 22, 2020 1:45 PM

R279 MM comes across a bit unhinged. She looks like a smiling idiot. I do feel sorry for her. How could you not. She's got all this attention, is doing attention seeking antics, and it's still not enough. Things are not love.

It would be sad if she melted down later on. Hopefully she'll follow Doria and do yoga, relax and get some dreads. Thank goodness for Doria. If she were s full on Becky white girl she would be shaving her head by now

by Anonymousreply 286January 22, 2020 1:51 PM

"Who is this creature smothering me? Someone help me, please!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287January 22, 2020 2:18 PM

There is no way they have the money to pay for all these lawsuits. His net worth is only about 50million. These lawsuits cost at least 3-5 million already. These lawyers cost like 700 bucks an hour.

by Anonymousreply 288January 22, 2020 2:46 PM

Oh, and they are gonna continue to stay at their shady russian friend's house. You just know that place is bugged.

by Anonymousreply 289January 22, 2020 2:46 PM

What is she wearing on her ring finger in r287? That is not her engagement and wedding ring. Looks like some fashion clunker.

Since she bothered to put on fake eyelashes for her 'casual woodland dog walk' at which the paps magically appeared when they did not appear ever before, I wonder if she intentionally switched up the rings too.

Thirsty, thirsty, thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 290January 22, 2020 3:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291January 22, 2020 3:06 PM

Hear! Hear! No bucks for the Sucks ... er, Sussexes.

by Anonymousreply 292January 22, 2020 3:17 PM

Kate Middleton Opens Up About 'Isolation' She Felt When Prince George Was a Baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293January 22, 2020 4:34 PM

[quote]What is she wearing on her ring finger in [R287]? That is not her engagement and wedding ring. Looks like some fashion clunker.

Good catch, I agree those aren't her wedding rings. What happened to them?

Also I'm not a dog expert, but the beagle she was walking the other day looked a bit different from og Guy. My tin hat was rattling a bit when I saw that.

by Anonymousreply 294January 22, 2020 6:15 PM

Everything is off in those pics, r294: the deliberately placed rings, the fake eyelashes, the attention-gettingly dangling baby, the broad smile. All meant to get attention and then followed by the guaranteed-to-ensure more-attention-to-those-particular-photos threat to the media right after this now very obviously carefully staged photocall.

Also, unless the laws in Britain have changed, the two dogs, once taken out of the country, would have to be placed in quarantine for something like 6 months in order for the Harkles to take them back into Britain again. Which means that they decided to leave for a good long while BEFORE the six week 'vacation'.

This whole thing is off.

by Anonymousreply 295January 22, 2020 7:10 PM

[quote]Also, unless the laws in Britain have changed,

They've changed...completely.

by Anonymousreply 296January 22, 2020 7:23 PM

Not for bringing dogs, cats and ferrets into the UK from outside the EU they haven't, r296. The rule for dogs coming in from a non-EU country is a FOUR MONTH quarantine.

Well, I suppose the rules have changed a little. It used to be a six month quarantine.

My point still stands. By taking the dogs at the start of their "vacation" they have shown that they had no intention of taking a "Vacation". They were leaving for good, they just didn't tell the family yet so they could complete their plan to blindside them and hold them over a barrel for their demands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297January 22, 2020 7:55 PM

They are staying in a 14 million mansion. lots of space with a big backyard... there was no need for her to go for a walk with her dogs, if she wanted privacy...

She just loves the attention...that's the truth

by Anonymousreply 298January 22, 2020 9:28 PM

Nothing’s sadder than trying to stay relevant in the world of celebraties.

by Anonymousreply 299January 22, 2020 9:58 PM

Jesus... hey Oprah, the people that pay for them have every right to criticize them. If you believe in them so, then start paying for them.

I would bet money Oprah only supports these two losers out of spite because the rest of the BRF never gave her the time of day. You just know she tried to get interviews with them when her show and it probably still chaps her hide that they said "no" (hell, they probably just ignored her requests).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300January 22, 2020 10:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301January 22, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote] the two dogs, once taken out of the country, would have to be placed in quarantine for something like 6 months in order for the Harkles to take them back into Britain again. Which means that they decided to leave for a good long while BEFORE the six week 'vacation'.

She gave her dogs away to a friend either in the US or Canada when she married Harry. Now I guess she took them back.

by Anonymousreply 302January 22, 2020 10:21 PM

r300,to right. I bet if these two old ladies were poor and living in the UK they would be pissed off at the cost of H and M.

by Anonymousreply 303January 22, 2020 10:24 PM

How do you know Canada is paying their security?

by Anonymousreply 304January 22, 2020 11:58 PM

Shut yer pie hole Oprah. God I detest that woman.

by Anonymousreply 305January 23, 2020 1:01 AM

R305 = Russell Simmons

by Anonymousreply 306January 23, 2020 1:06 AM

R305, I'm with you... the only difference between Mrs. Drs. Oz and and the idiot fraus who listen to her is money. She started out as an entertainer but wound up as meaningless snake oil saleswoman running on fumes. And chocolate chips.

by Anonymousreply 307January 23, 2020 11:29 AM

Well, I can't stand Oprah, either, and R305 and I can't both be Russell Simmons.

by Anonymousreply 308January 23, 2020 11:50 AM

R295, I read somewhere that the discussion started nine months ago.

by Anonymousreply 309January 23, 2020 6:56 PM

Those 2 dogs are very well-behaved. I used to have a beagle (adopted him as an adult dog). He was very hard to walk, always wanting to smell everything.

by Anonymousreply 310January 23, 2020 7:15 PM

r295 no, that 6 month quarantine thing isn't true any longer.

by Anonymousreply 311January 23, 2020 7:26 PM

R311, That's why Richard and I lived aboard the Kalizma.

by Anonymousreply 312January 23, 2020 7:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313January 23, 2020 10:11 PM

R313 - Diana's brother, Earl Spencer, refused to let Diana stay in the guest house on the Althorp estate in summer 1997 for the same reason those residents of the area the Sussexes are holed up in are worried: he didn't want a media circus around the house if the press knew Diana was staying there - his children were still young.

Diana had to spend the summer somewhere, and for all her stardom, she was having trouble finding somewhere to go and she had a public "image" to uphold and couldn't just head out for a walking tour in the Lake District. This was one of the factors that prompted her to spend the summer with Fayed, who, she cynically admitted to a friend, "has all the toys" - i.e., the luxurious lifestyle that she was now accustomed to.

I've always suspected that Spencer's accusatory eulogy at Diana's funeral was an attempt to assuage his own guilt - if he had let her stay at Althorp that summer, perhaps she wouldn't have ended up in that car in Paris.

Harry and Meghan are going to find out what Diana found out after she got herself kicked out of the Golden Circle: it's colder outside it.

by Anonymousreply 314January 23, 2020 11:29 PM

At least even after she left, Diana was able to bask in the warm glow of the British Public's continued adoration.

Harry is now decidedly persona non grata in the UK as far as the British Public is concerned. Not after what he has said about them.

by Anonymousreply 315January 24, 2020 2:53 AM

If Diana had lived, imagine the product endorsements she would be doing today.

by Anonymousreply 316January 24, 2020 2:56 AM

R315 Who gives a fuck about those racist assholes.

by Anonymousreply 317January 24, 2020 7:19 AM

R316 - If Diana had lived, she would be 60 years old and a grande dame of British society, a grandmother, and quite rich, as she would have kept that 20 million quid she got in the divorce settlement, and Harry and William would be wholly rather than partially dependent on their father for cash. She would probably also be long remarried to another very rich man - she would never have married Fayed.

And I very much doubt Harry today would be married to a c-list divorced American actress who had an H for Hustler stamped on one cheek and an N for Narcissist on the other.

Takes one to know one. "Thick as thieves" my arse. Diana would, however, have probably liked Chelsy for her freewheeling spirit and her boatloads of money and her clear adoration of Harry. She would, I think, have thought Harry and Chelsy a perfect foil and complement to William and Kate.

What a pity.

by Anonymousreply 318January 24, 2020 11:44 AM

^ I agree with that. It seems a lot of Harry's demons are the result of his mother's treatment in the media - notwithstanding she did her fair share of mixing that up - and her early death. Had she lived I expect he'd still be an agreeable dope, but not an idiotic agreeable dope in this particular mess.

by Anonymousreply 319January 24, 2020 11:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!