Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Life after Megxit: Confident Kate Middleton dazzles in £410 Needle & Thread sequin evening dress"

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 28, 2020 1:43 AM

Classy and beautiful

by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2020 9:59 PM

That dress is an incredible bargain at 410 GBP. She looks fantastic, as always.

by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2020 10:02 PM

Does the OP want everyone else to be scornful of her because a newspaper figured out where she bought it and for how much?

by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2020 10:03 PM

[quote]Does the OP want everyone else to be scornful of her because a newspaper figured out where she bought it and for how much?

I made it very clear where I'm coming from on this, RETARD!

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2020 10:06 PM

Bitch won. No wonder she's in a good mood.

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2020 10:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2020 10:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2020 10:11 PM

I wouldn't expect anything more of Princess Anne.

Fashionista she is not.

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2020 10:13 PM

She looks great for 52.

They used to drag her for her spending (in between toadying articles about "recycling" clothes. So thrifty!) LONG before there was an MM, I hope that now MM is out of the picture, they get back to it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2020 10:14 PM

Mr Speaker, I table a motion in furtherance of the Bill to Disestablish the Monarchy!

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2020 10:15 PM

I’ve never liked any of Kate’s outfits. She either looks too matronly or too casual. I’m not an obsessed stalker and I don’t follow the royal family. I certainly don’t know all of her outfits.

The only exception to me was her wedding dress which was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2020 10:17 PM

She's overjoyed because she's not shlepping a baby and two dogs around a park in the damp rain in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 12January 20, 2020 10:18 PM

She looks stunning and relaxed. Meanwhile her SIL is tramping around in freezing Canada with staged pap shots she had to arrange. Meghan is coming across as pathetic and a bit unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 13January 20, 2020 10:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 20, 2020 10:29 PM

Maybe she is similing because no matter how she looks she will be A++++ list for the rest of her life while her SIL will have to hustle to stay relevant in a few years?

by Anonymousreply 15January 20, 2020 10:36 PM

I think Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, looks beautiful. The other branch of the BRF tree is now dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 16January 20, 2020 10:36 PM

R5 The thing is, I don't think Kate "won". She was not particularly beloved to put it mildly from the get-go, and had nothing to blame it on but herself, her pushy mother and her lazy ways. Kate has never been interesting on her own. She has never had much "there-there" at all. Now that the lightning rod is out of the picture, negative focus is going turn back on her, because crazy bitches--and the tabloids they buy--always have to hate someone.

by Anonymousreply 17January 20, 2020 10:55 PM

Clever of R17 to attempt to separate herself from "crazy bitches", at the end of her post even after the content of the post preceding her razzle-dazzle "Look over there" work.

by Anonymousreply 18January 20, 2020 10:59 PM

r17 Why do you imagine they'll stop focusing on Meghan and Harry? You just pointed out how boring Kate is, and it's not the 19th century, it's pretty easy to write mean articles about someone living in LA or Vanouver from Fleet Street. Harry and Meghan's hustling is going to be a suitable lightning rod for the Royals for years.

by Anonymousreply 19January 20, 2020 11:01 PM

Kate is wearing a six hundred dollar dress rather than a 6000 dollar dress or 60,000 dollar dress. The point is Kate is more down to earth than Megs who HAS TO WEAR EXPENSIVE DESIGNER CLOTHING WITH THE PRICE TAGS ATTACHED. Kate looks good in that shade but she is awfully skinny, disturbingly so.

by Anonymousreply 20January 20, 2020 11:09 PM

" The future Queen Of England and they tell how much her dress costs as part of the headline. "

It's only fair that the same thrifty plebs that hated Markle spending tax payer money on her lavish lifestyle understand just how much of their money she's spending.

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2020 12:04 AM

I think Kate misses her sister-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2020 12:39 AM

Archie...we hardly knew ye.

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2020 12:40 AM

R16: I'm sure Harry is weeping into the Spencer treasury at the news that *checks notes* blueboy won't be sending a card on St. George's Day. I'm sure he and his wife will try to pick up the pieces and go one with their lives. I mean, there must be a support group for people like them who've lost any future correspondence from a bunch of obsessed heifers on an anonymous gay message board.

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2020 3:16 AM

Hush r14! we're not supposed to believe that Kate EVER received harsh negative press or commentary. That victim stance is strictly reserved for the DoS in these parts.

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2020 3:28 AM

A whore's dress.

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2020 3:35 AM

Clothes are such a scam and rip-off, especially designer clothes. I've been shopping for a new coat in the sales, and hoped to get a 100% cashmere one. They start at £2500! Then you go down the scale to cashmere/wool mix; 100% wool; wool mixed with polyamide; and I suppose 100% synthetic at the very bottom. Of course, with her height and slimness, Kate can wear almost anything, but she really does show that you can get the same effect with a £400 evening gown as a £50,000 one.

by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2020 3:55 AM

R27, I see cashmere coats at thrift shops quite often.

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2020 4:04 AM

Meghan had the remarkable knack for wearing incredibly expensive clothing and making it look cheap.

She looks much better in things like jeans and an oxford. With the exception of her “Suits” wardrobe, she didn’t wear “dressed-up” well. Her casual looks are much more successful.

by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2020 4:08 AM

This price-quoting started with Meghan, didn’t it?

Thanks, MEGHAN.

by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2020 4:14 AM

Behold the ravages of age!

by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2020 4:29 AM

I'm hoping this is the last about thread them because theyre dead to me

by Anonymousreply 32January 21, 2020 5:09 AM

[quote] Bitch won. No wonder she's in a good mood. Yes these peoples lives are just a game played for your amusement.

[quote] Maybe she is similing because no matter how she looks she will be A++++ list for the rest of her life while her SIL will have to hustle to stay relevant in a few years?

Oh so Kate’s a gold digger who married to become “A+++++.”

That’s not nice.

by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2020 5:20 AM

[quote] Bitch won. No wonder she's in a good mood.

Yes these peoples lives are just a game played for your amusement.

by Anonymousreply 34January 21, 2020 5:20 AM

I imagine all of them are damn glad the Troublesome Twosome who were rocking the royal boat so perilously are now well out of the royal spotlight, along with Uncle Pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 35January 21, 2020 5:41 AM

[quote] I imagine all of them are damn glad the Troublesome Twosome who were rocking the royal boat so perilously are now well out of the royal spotlight, along with Uncle Pedophile.

Her life of popping out babies (while her husband cheats) and showing up to wave and smile, isn’t really affected one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 36January 21, 2020 5:45 AM

Catherine is lovely and William looks handsome. That's what you want, right.

by Anonymousreply 37January 21, 2020 6:17 AM

Kate looks awesome.

Meanwhile, Meg, being the attention whore who never disappoints, took Archie for a clearly planned photo stroll, carrying him herself - and squashing his face against her bosom again (the poor baby must've felt particularly uncomfortable, he could see hardly anything). Of course she was grinning from ear to ear.

She's such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 38January 21, 2020 6:20 AM

The media tried to convey that she is a thrifty future Queen Consort in £410 dress at a state dinner, unlike the other lady who dressed up in £90,000 Dior dress for some small, informal dinner at the consulate in Morocco. It's the power of smart PR.

by Anonymousreply 39January 21, 2020 6:56 AM

[quote]I imagine all of them are damn glad the Troublesome Twosome who were rocking the royal boat so perilously are now well out of the royal spotlight, along with Uncle Pedophile.

UM...not so much. Andrew's RIGHT BACK in the saddle "BEAMING" apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 21, 2020 9:29 AM

R40 is what the last two weeks of drama. It's a PR move called a 'dead cat on the table', packaged by dark arts political strategist Lynton Crosby and now used by conservative politicians everywhere. Harry and Meghan were the dead cat that stopped any conversations about the PedoPrince. The Queen is a as good a student as she is a teacher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 21, 2020 10:04 AM

So is Kate the future welfare queen ??? Or is it still the whore old lady that pretends like Prince Andrew is not a nefarious pedo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 21, 2020 5:48 PM

Jealous Kate is relieved that her competition has exited the building.

She's also jealous that she didn't think of it first.

by Anonymousreply 43January 21, 2020 5:52 PM

Kate is the real grifter.

by Anonymousreply 44January 21, 2020 6:12 PM

"Kate looks good in that shade but she is awfully skinny, disturbingly so. "

Yeah, well, when women with her body type gain weight, it ALL goes into the love handles! And then the gut. If she ate what she liked she'd be an "apple", with a heavy round upper body over narrow hips and skinny legs, and there'd be no hope of ever photographing well again.

Meghan is a bit better off - nature intender to have an curvy, petite, slightly comfortable figure like her mother's. But short women with nice normal figures don't photograph well or look good in Dior, so she starves herself until her little legs are sticks, but she still looks thick around the middle. She'd give anything to be willowy, but you can't fight Mother Nature, no matter what your plastic surgeon says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 21, 2020 6:19 PM

👍👍 Meghan's mom look great !

by Anonymousreply 46January 21, 2020 7:53 PM

R17 - I don't how you define "beloved" but at the moment, Kate has never been more appreciated in the UK. She now stands 4th in the YouGov poll, for lack of any better gauge, right behind the Queen, her husband, and Harry, who are only 1 point apart, and it's anyone's guess where Harry will stand in the next one.

She doesn't need to be the Queen Mum yet, and she certainly has avoided the Diana Trap, and has proved herself to the Queen and her father in law and her husband.

That's all that's necessary.

Her clothes are occasionally very good, often unnecessarily maidenly (although it must be said that seemed to be on-trend last year), and once in awhile adorable. But she is never less than superbly tailored, her colours are usually flattering, and I've only seen her once or twice in something I think she should have burnt in one of the many fireplaces in KP or Anmer Hall.

I doubt she views all this as quite the contest the rest of us do. I think Meghan truly alarmed her and that she is immensely relieved more than ecstatic to be able to get on with it without the constant media circus around the two of them.

And Kate wouldn't have Frogmore Cottage on a silver plate.

by Anonymousreply 47January 21, 2020 8:06 PM

Yes she does, R46! She's a good-looking woman who takes excellent care from herself, of course she looks good.

Which is a different and healthier thing that looking like a camera-ready celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 48January 21, 2020 8:08 PM

R17 - Meghan has already managed to get herself onto the front pages on days when the Cambridges were doing major events.

She never quite figures out the long game, but at least she's shown she's willing to keep feeding herself to the sharks.

by Anonymousreply 49January 21, 2020 8:09 PM

Poor Kate. She looks like a deer in headlights.

Let's be honest. The girl is basic.

by Anonymousreply 50January 21, 2020 8:14 PM

Basic, yes. Dreadfully midde-class. And in Trade, you know. Non-U.

But at least white.

by Anonymousreply 51January 21, 2020 9:22 PM

[quote]Poor Kate. She looks like a deer in headlights. Let's be honest. The girl is basic.

She's NOT a New York model or an actress.

People like you are so conditioned to expect certain things from young women.

She's fine.

by Anonymousreply 52January 21, 2020 9:48 PM

R50 Not as basic as a woman wearing Lululemon leggings, a hipster beanie and a baby sling she has no idea how to use.

by Anonymousreply 53January 21, 2020 9:55 PM

Someone upthread said Kate had no style; I disagree. I love Kate's casual, preppy look. I also like it when she dresses "horsey set" casual. I wish Kate would put on just a few more pounds. In college she had that perfect athletic body type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 21, 2020 10:08 PM

That awful maniacal grimace that woman consistently adopts. It is her signature look. I would rather they bring a braying donkey in.

by Anonymousreply 55January 21, 2020 10:25 PM

Kate today launched a 24-hour trip across Britain to launch a national survey of under-five children carried out by Ipsos Mori. She was in Birmingham today, and while one may moan at another pussy-bow top with wide-legged trousers, there is no mistaking her natural ease with kids. She will also travel to Cardiff and Surrey and back to London to launch the project, so we may expect more photos.

I'm sure Meghan will manage to grab some headlines in the next 24 hours to see if she can cut in on Kate.

(Cue photos of luvved-up Harry and Meghan with Archie outdoors.)

by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2020 10:33 PM

Kate is a shapeless woman. Built like a teenage boy.

by Anonymousreply 57January 21, 2020 10:38 PM

[quote]Kate is a shapeless woman. Built like a teenage boy.

Oh shut up. Women come in all different shapes. I personally think short, curvy women are unattractive. Long, lean, athletic bodies are lovely.

by Anonymousreply 58January 21, 2020 10:46 PM

Kate was not always so thin. It is surprises me that she is so deliberately underweight given Diana openly spoke of suffering from an ED.

by Anonymousreply 59January 21, 2020 10:50 PM

I think she’s tremendous. However I too wish she would put on, oh… 7 pounds. Just to take the edge off. It would make a world of difference to her look. Current skinniness is de trop, I keep wanting to fix it, like a crooked picture on the wall.

by Anonymousreply 60January 21, 2020 10:51 PM

Kate has an ugly body. Shapeless. Her makeup is so dated. She’s merely a life support system for a uterus. That’s all she is. She sold her soul for a title.

by Anonymousreply 61January 21, 2020 10:53 PM

Kate stans are such losers.

by Anonymousreply 62January 21, 2020 10:54 PM

Kate is NOT lean and athletic...she’s a skinny and plain woman.

by Anonymousreply 63January 21, 2020 10:55 PM

She looks pretty athletic here. And I’ll bet she knows the difference between a tack and a gybe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 21, 2020 10:58 PM

She lookalike like a longhair boy...

by Anonymousreply 65January 21, 2020 11:09 PM

I hope you crazies notice that even in a thread about Kate you can't stop talking about Meghan Markle.

Deep down you know Meghan is the most interesting thing about the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 66January 21, 2020 11:17 PM

How old is Kate now, 55? She is aging faster than William and his growing baldness.

by Anonymousreply 67January 21, 2020 11:20 PM

Kate and William are the oldest looking 37/38 year olds in England. He is bald with an ugly shaped skull, wrinkles all round his eyes and a double chin, and she has a face like a darned sock and a flat scrawny body like a 12 year old boy. No wonder she was threatened by Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 68January 21, 2020 11:26 PM

We've seen her tits - I've seen photos of her in bikinis - she isn't built like a teenage boy. Nice legs, nice waist, nice bosom.

Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 69January 21, 2020 11:27 PM

R57 Get as jealous as you want, but we all know clothes look way superior on a slender, tall figure like Kate’s.

by Anonymousreply 70January 21, 2020 11:30 PM

And Kate wouldn't have Frogmore Cottage on a silver plate.

Sigh - Meghan & Harry maybe gone, but we're still making jokes about poor Froggy Holler!

She looks beautiful & while I don't think she "won" anything (and no doubt will be the subject of more scrutiny herself), she must be somewhat relieved to see the backs of the Harkles. Drama loving, self-centered, high maintenance relatives are exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 71January 21, 2020 11:31 PM

Kate's tits are like mosquito bites. Very unattractive, especially on a woman of 5ft 10. She has a transwoman vibe.

Pippa has the life Kate wanted. Stays all winter at the family hotel Eden Roc on St Barthes, lady of leisure, no dull royal duties.

by Anonymousreply 72January 21, 2020 11:34 PM

Kate does look like a tranny, more so as she ages. Harsh lines to her face and just nothing fleshy or feminine about her.

by Anonymousreply 73January 21, 2020 11:35 PM

r72 I've seen her piss in the toilet. She doesn't sit down.

by Anonymousreply 74January 21, 2020 11:38 PM

[quote]Not as basic as a woman wearing Lululemon leggings, a hipster beanie and a baby sling she has no idea how to use.

R53, yeah but nobody is talking about you baby. We are talking about basic Kate Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 75January 22, 2020 1:27 AM

Call Kate whatever you want, she knows what she wants (to be Queen Consort) and is doing what she has to ensure that happens

by Anonymousreply 76January 22, 2020 1:44 AM

What does she have to do other than allow William to mount her emaciated mannish frame so she can pop out heirs. It not like she had to work hard at anything.

by Anonymousreply 77January 22, 2020 3:16 AM

Ignore 2 fat, sweaty cunttrolls here and half of the replies vanish. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 78January 22, 2020 8:06 AM

Kate wearing a beautiful camelhair coat today on the next leg of her launch of the "Five Under Five" initiative, with high black suede boots. Very elegant.

She does, I will say, and others have noted, look exhausted. My guess is that the last couple of months the Sussex fiasco has been on High Boil behind closed doors, with Charles and William at the centre of it, and dealing with her husband's stress, anger, and sorrow, while keeping the whole thing under wraps publicly has taken a toll.

I notice that reporters beginning to mention Meghan's continuing to "step on" the Cambridge news cycle, a well-known no-no in the BRF, is being airily dismissed by Kaiser on Celebtichy as "bitchy" and "probably a coincidence". We know full well that had the shoe been on the other foot, the entire column would have been about how jealous the Cambridges are of Meghan's (8th place) "popularity" and are trying to undermine her by stepping on her news cycle.

When Meghan does it to the Cambridges (which she has now done three times in less than two weeks), it's a coincidence and only mean-spirited people who won't let the poor girl live her life in peace would suggest she's doing it . . . ON PURPOSE TO BE A BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 79January 22, 2020 12:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 22, 2020 1:00 PM

Kate....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 22, 2020 1:22 PM

Kate is already forgotten. A useless freeloader.

by Anonymousreply 82January 23, 2020 12:08 AM

The Cambridges have released new photos of Charlotte at the Sandringham Christmas festivities . . .

The fuss is dying down, the MegStans on CB are going to be frantically looking about for another channel for their outrage, the Cambridges are, publicly at least, going serenely about their work as the Most Important Royals . . .

What do we have next? Easter at Windsor, I think, 12 April? Cambridges will be sure to be present, Kate in lovely spring pastels, nailing the point home again, and with George and Charlotte in tow again.

by Anonymousreply 83January 24, 2020 1:31 PM

Prince Louis is so adorable!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 24, 2020 1:36 PM

What's with that gross calendar of her kids being sold in the Daily Mail? What happened to Kate and William saying they didn't want too much publicity for their children?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 24, 2020 1:39 PM

He looks like a baby DLer.

by Anonymousreply 86January 24, 2020 1:39 PM

That is one handsome child. He is beginning to look a bit more Windsor-ish if still mostly Middleton.

And, of course, the photo was uploaded to social media, and strikes a pointed contrast to Meghan's ensuring that pap photos of herself carrying Archie improperly (again) to appear the day one of the Cambridges was out on official work.

Oh, look - there are the beautiful Cambridge kids! Charlotte after Christmas services taking a pink plastic flamingo from the lady in the wheelchair (oh, look at the pretty poise on that child!) and there's gorgeous Louis, not quite two but already walking around a museum . . .

It also appears that many took to social media to praise Kate's poise and calm on her 24-hour launch of the Five Under Five initiative.

Meghan keeps making the same mistake over and over, taking cheap shots at Kate, and always, always ending by making Kate look better.

by Anonymousreply 87January 24, 2020 2:00 PM

Meghan hasn’t done anything wrong. You’re just afraid of the dark.

by Anonymousreply 88January 24, 2020 2:16 PM

Meghan hasn't done anything right! She's been using Harry from day one. So many of us called this from the start. She's the one with the boy figure and mosquito bite tits. Her haggard skin makes her look 50. If you want some laughs watch the video of Meghan on her one USO tour. Everyone is ignoring her and she's up there on the stage acting so cringe. Trying SO HARD to get Brian Urlacher's attention and he just wants nothing to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 89January 26, 2020 7:51 AM

"Kate is already forgotten. A useless freeloader."

No, r82. Kate is much-loved and well-respected in the only country that matters, the UK, as well as much of the rest of the world, and will be Queen one day. In the meantime, Markle has exposed herself as a money-grabbing grifter whose future prospects are limited to selling the name "Sussex Royal".

by Anonymousreply 90January 26, 2020 8:15 AM

You just have to be embarrassed for these junior high Markle stans. Too damn stupid to know that Meghan supporter Nicole Cliffe made up those rumors about Prince William and admitted it herself on her social media. They've been shown the proof over and over again but think just because Harry is a known long term cheat, they think William is too. These are the same people thinking that Meghan looks "youthful" lmfao. Oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 91January 26, 2020 8:15 AM

That's the British middle class snobbery of The Daily Mail, always having to tell you what something costs. Even in crime reports they'll report how much the home the victim/perpetrator lived in was worth because, you know, it's relevant.

by Anonymousreply 92January 26, 2020 8:55 AM

The upper classes don't believe cheating exists. For them it is perfectly normal to have a wife and take mistresses/lovers. It's expected and encouraged, for both sexes. Poor naïve Diana was the exception who thought she was marrying for love.

by Anonymousreply 93January 26, 2020 8:58 AM

Why do the press continually still call her Kate Middleton? They've been married nine years.

by Anonymousreply 94January 26, 2020 9:00 AM

You have to remember the Meghanstans live in an alternate universe where they simply rearrange reality.

Kate has already outrun Meghan in those ultimately meaningless but telling popularity polls - the only country that matters to the monarchy is Britain, and in Britain, Kate ranks 4th in those polls and Meghan had sunk to 8th even before she dragged Harry out of the only world he understands, to trail haplessly along in her raging LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME! wake.

Forgotten? Honeybun, in ten minutes or so she's going to be Princess of Wales and in twenty minutes after that she's going to be Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, her husband the reigning King and Head of the Commonwealth, and her son, the next King.

You can thump it and pump it and bump it like a trumpet: Kate ain't forgotten, ain't gonna be, is going to do nothing but climb, whilst Meghan Markle is going to end up a tubby sixty year old aging hustler still trying to pretend she matters.

by Anonymousreply 95January 26, 2020 1:25 PM

EXACTLY!

by Anonymousreply 96January 27, 2020 10:08 AM

It's amazing how far Meghan has dropped in such a short period of time. Two years ago she was beloved and welcome by all. She was even given velvet-gloved treatment by the press, unlike Kate, who was mercilessly hazed from college onwards. Even one year ago, the below the line commenters were beginning to look at her behaviour disfavourably but the articles themselves were still favourable.

And now? She's the most hated woman in Britain and will remain in that slot for decades.

An incredibly rapid, if completely self-inflicted, fall from grace.

by Anonymousreply 97January 27, 2020 10:59 AM

No r91, you’re the stupid ones. How juvenile are you with your toxic obsession with Meghan and Harry? And if she is a grifter, so what? So is Kate, relentless in her pursuit of William. Like a fucking whore chasing all the competition off of her street corner. Her family is chav as well so give it a rest why don’t you? And the Middleton men are involved in the Epstein case as well. Kate’s family is even tackier than the Markles. Just hidden by a sheen of cash as WASP respectability. Not.

by Anonymousreply 98January 27, 2020 12:35 PM

Yeah, r98 but everything you said is a lie and we all know it. Just because you backed the wrong horse don't come whining to us about it, making up lies. Better to just raise your standards and carry on.

by Anonymousreply 99January 27, 2020 12:55 PM

Kate and William at the Holocaust Day Commemorative Service and Kate looks absolutely stunning. Pulled her hair half back in a gorgeous gray, full-skirted dress showing off her tiny waist, with black suede pumps and sheer black hose. She looks amazing, confident, and super royal.

by Anonymousreply 100January 27, 2020 3:10 PM

Will and Kate today at the Holocaust memorial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 27, 2020 3:20 PM

The Duchess of Cornwall is at Auschwitz today. She is seated in the second row.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 27, 2020 3:21 PM

No r99, not lies. The family is tacky, just as tacky as the Markle clan. I freely admit that Meghan’s family, with the exception of her mother, is nasty. But Kate’s isn’t much better hahaha. Take your meds, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 103January 27, 2020 3:32 PM

Kate's new photos of Holocaust survivors are absolutely stunning, just like the person who took it. That Vogue thing a nobody did looks like a joke now. LOL.

Love love love Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 27, 2020 3:39 PM

Her photos are beautiful. She's TOP NOTCH!

by Anonymousreply 105January 27, 2020 4:16 PM

Kate does seem incredibly relaxed, warm, and unself-conscious these days. The exile/flight of the Sussexes has probably lifted a lot of stress behind the scenes, and although no one will admit it, everyone is glad to be rid of them, perhaps, except, Charles and William who feel bad about Harry. But Meghan permanently on the other side of the Pond was probably an early Christmas gift for the rest of the family, including the Queen, Anne, the Yorks, and Kate.

by Anonymousreply 106January 27, 2020 7:45 PM

....Kate’s job and reason for living...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 27, 2020 10:35 PM

Yeah, breeding and raising the next generation of Royals is Kate's real job, and the BRF has allowed her time out of the spotlight in which to do so, and they probably thanked the CofE God that she wasn't as camera-hungry as Diana whenever the rags called her "lazy".

But yeah, they're going to put a lot of pressure to get out there and provide positive publicity for a while, so there's going to be fewer pleasant days with the kiddies and nannies. Get out there and work that borrowed tiara with the semi-affordable gown, bitch, and you'd better be so poised and perfect that every photo of you subtly casts shade on your American rival! No slip-ups, because this is where you earn that fucking crown.

by Anonymousreply 108January 27, 2020 10:45 PM

R103 "with the exception of her mother" oh dear, someone doesn't seem to know that Doria was an absent mother....

by Anonymousreply 109January 28, 2020 1:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!