Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Administration Leaks

Howcome we don't hear about his craziness any more?

Did he fire all the leakers?

I miss hearing about his outbursts, accusations, and paranoia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 10:07 PM

Maybe he has been too drugged up to leak lately.

by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2020 3:47 PM

This was a good story:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2020 3:48 PM

John Kelly was supposed to keep trump in check, but there were more leaks and more craziness back when he was WH Chief of Staff.

Under Mick Mulvaney, things seem to have settled down.

by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2020 3:58 PM

His Pampers now contain the leaks.

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2020 4:05 PM

I figure we'll have to wait until he's out of office before the real dirt comes out - because there must be fresh stories everyday. He's a confirmed idiot.

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2020 4:06 PM

I think he's gotten rid of everyone except those who are willing to keep their mouths closed. I also think Kellyanne has clammed up ever since people guessed she and her sketchy husband were behind that boring tell-all book.

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2020 4:08 PM

I never trusted most of those leaks. They always seemed like a distraction.

by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2020 4:49 PM

So was Omarosa the leaker? I feel like a lot of the leaks died down soon after she departed the WH.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 9:33 PM

Not at all, R8. They continued for some time afterwards. It's only been in the last 3-4 months that stories have become less frequent.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 9:50 PM

R9, three to four months ago? Hmmm, isn't that around the time when Sarah Huckabee quit? Now that I think about it, I kinda miss 'ol hatchetface.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 9:54 PM

It sounds as though the whistleblower and his compadres all worked in the WH. Maybe they were the sources? When did he leave?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 9:57 PM

The article above says that the whistleblower's friend left the WH/NSC in July to work for Adam Schiff. That's around the time the leaks stopped so maybe it was the friend.

The below article says the whistleblower himself was fired from the WH for leaking in 2017, so perhaps his blowing the whistle later was his last attempt to help

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 10:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!