Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG, So Cringe... Paris Hilton: The YouTube Documentary

[quote] The 38-year-old socialite often described as famous for being famous reveals a private side of herself in “This is Paris,” a YouTube Originals documentary premiering in May.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 24, 2020 12:53 AM

PASADENA, CALIF. — Having thrown her life open for years, it's hard to believe there isn't much the public doesn't know about Paris Hilton.

But wait, there is.

The 38-year-old socialite often described as famous for being famous reveals a private side of herself in “This is Paris,” a YouTube Originals documentary premiering in May.

by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2020 12:20 AM

“It's very emotional this movie, it's very raw, it's very authentic,” an unusually somber and admittedly nervous Hilton told a TV critics meeting on Saturday. “It's basically my entire life.”

In the documentary, she speaks publicly for the first time about incidents from her past and pivotal moments in her life.

by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2020 12:21 AM

Emmy-winning director Alexandra Dean ("Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story") initially turned down the project, having gotten her fill of seeing Hilton on countless magazine covers while living in Europe. Dean changed her mind after hearing a particular story described as “heartbreaking trauma” involving Hilton that is revealed in the film.

Hilton herself was reluctant to take a meeting about the project “because I wasn't ready to show myself.”

Eventually, she agreed and the film crew followed her around the world for a year.

“I talk about things that are very hard to talk about,” Hilton said. “It was an amazing experience, but also very scary. Watching the film for the first time, I was like, ‘Can we cut that out?’ I was freaking out but they have total control over the whole film.”

The documentary addresses the time a teen-aged Hilton spent at a residential treatment center for emotionally and behaviorally troubled youth in Utah.

Hilton's only sister, Nicky Rothschild, rarely gives interviews but agreed to participate. Their mother, Kathy Hilton, also appears.

“There's so many `yes' people around and Nicky always tells me the truth,” Hilton said. “She's my best friend and my other half.”

At times, Hilton comes off as lonely in private even as her public image portrays her as the life of every party and club she works as a DJ. She also describes herself as shy “which most people won't believe either,” she said.

“Growing up in Hollywood, it's very hard to trust people because you don't know what their intentions are,” she said. “I've definitely been betrayed many times in my life. Going through so much, it's made me the strong person I am today. I don't know that I'll fully trust, but I'm really lucky in my life that I now have people in my circle that I really do.”

Hilton still feels the effects of the dumb blonde persona she employed in “The Simple Life,” the reality show that shot her and Nicole Richie to fame starting in 2003.

“I was in on the joke. People thought that's who I really was,” Hilton said. “I've been judged on a character that I created at the beginning of my career and now I feel like it's really time that people see who the real Paris is.”

by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2020 12:22 AM

Authentic and Paris Hilton don’t belong in the same sentence. Racist, homophobic, entitled CUNT. Bipolar bitch should have stayed in jail. Nice weave though.

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2020 12:24 AM

"so cringe" - you sound even less intelligent than her

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2020 12:26 AM

Just, no. No!

Go home slut.

No redemption for you.

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2020 12:27 AM

This is from The Onion, right?

by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2020 12:30 AM

“Having thrown her life open for years,”

They meant to say: ‘thrown her legs open for years’

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2020 12:35 AM

Paris is burning

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2020 12:35 AM

she's a character, I don't mind her at all

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2020 12:47 AM

So I take this to mean they’re going to show closeups of her anus and a colonoscopy, right? What else has she kept private?

by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2020 12:52 AM

I firmly believe she makes a living as a drug trafficker. The DJ thing is a cover, which makes it easy to fly in and out of all sorts of skeevy places on a private jet.

by Anonymousreply 12January 20, 2020 12:54 AM

Haha. Nobody cares. My 17 year old niece has never heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 13January 20, 2020 12:55 AM

[quote] My 17 year old niece has never heard of her.

That means no one cares?

what else do you look to your "17 year old niece" for?

by Anonymousreply 14January 20, 2020 12:57 AM

She is SUCH a rancid person. Please do not watch this.

by Anonymousreply 15January 20, 2020 1:01 AM

[quote] Please do not watch this.

what is it with people who like to tell others what to do?

by Anonymousreply 16January 20, 2020 1:03 AM

[quote]OMG, So Cringe

Is "So cringe" some sort of expression or is it a typo?

Will you ask you niece for me, R13?

by Anonymousreply 17January 20, 2020 1:05 AM

R5, she doesn't have a mood disorder. She has a personality disorder. She was likely in that institution with a character disorder that became a personality disorder as an adult. She's self-centered, manipulative, has no thought for rules or the feelings of others.

R12 may be right about selling drugs. Hilton hotels are all over the world and gigs as a DJ are just a vehicle for showing off/manipulating others as well as traveling with contraband.

by Anonymousreply 18January 20, 2020 1:13 AM

She's a wonky eyed, ugly, racist cunt.

Flush her.

by Anonymousreply 19January 20, 2020 1:14 AM

Is it a snuff film?

by Anonymousreply 20January 20, 2020 1:17 AM

^ she’s already given us the other “Happy Ending”, so maybe?

by Anonymousreply 21January 20, 2020 1:20 AM

[quote] Hilton hotels are all over the world and gigs as a DJ are just a vehicle for showing off/manipulating others as well as traveling with contraband.

And she seems like she can keep her mouth shut. She's discreet when she needs to be. She never calls the paparazzi on herself-- unlike the rest of those whores.

by Anonymousreply 22January 20, 2020 1:27 AM

What paparazzi calling media whores might you be referring to? 😁🤑🤩

by Anonymousreply 23January 20, 2020 1:31 AM

A group of friends and I spent about an hour texting all of the many reasons this videos shows how she's never cooked a thing in her life.

A few highlights:

She forgets to chop/cook onions & garlic to put with the hamburger as she browns (or makes it tan as she says) it, so the recipe suddenly no longer calls for onions or garlic.

She oversalts the hamburger, so dabs some off with a paper towel (with bottled water because you never know what gross things are in the tap) and then grabs Himalayan sea salt and puts more on the hamburger.

She continually walks around her gigantic kitchen island to get utensils, often using 2-3 different on the same task, or at the same time.

Her satin fingerless "chef" gloves.

It's a lot of steps compared to like making toast or something.

The list is endless. If you have 15 minutes and a few brain cells to spare, I can't recommend it enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 20, 2020 1:35 AM

That's [italic]not[/italic] hot.

Isn't she due for another engagement to a younger boy toy?

by Anonymousreply 25January 20, 2020 1:58 AM

Is she making peace with us with that shirt?

by Anonymousreply 26January 20, 2020 2:01 AM

If it’s a scintillating as this short video, it will have the same effect as a bottle of Sominex washed down with a fifth of vodka.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 20, 2020 2:51 AM

Silly, nobody gives a shit about Paris Hilton anymore because she's 38 years old.

Anybody over 30 is insignificant..

by Anonymousreply 28January 20, 2020 3:07 AM

Is she really an all-in Trumper?

by Anonymousreply 29January 20, 2020 3:12 AM

This entitled idiot would do whatever it takes to be in the spot lights again. Paris, you are getting old, desperate and pathetic. Nobody gives a shot about you. You can’t sing, dance or act. All you did was sucking cocks and being a whore. Ugly privileged piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 30January 20, 2020 3:16 AM

I want to see someone force her to eat that entire tray of slop she just assembled. Until there are tears.

by Anonymousreply 31January 20, 2020 3:18 AM

I can't tell if the DL likes her or not.

by Anonymousreply 32January 20, 2020 3:26 AM

I bet there's nobody in the world who hates Kim Kardashian more than Paris Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 33January 20, 2020 3:32 AM

R18, both she and her mother have talked about the intolerable side effects of mood stabilizers, the stigma of a BAD diagnosis, and not getting her meds in jail.

by Anonymousreply 34January 20, 2020 3:47 AM

OMG @ R27 - talk about Le Vocal Fry.

by Anonymousreply 35January 20, 2020 3:56 AM

That's THOT.

by Anonymousreply 36January 20, 2020 4:14 AM

Je suis Vocal Fry.

by Anonymousreply 37January 20, 2020 4:16 AM

She has herpes, gross! Trash!

by Anonymousreply 38January 20, 2020 4:33 AM

She’s a pretty girl such a shame that she’s a narcissistic and a raging racist pig. In today’s woke culture with people dragging celebs for what they said decades ago, it’s a wonder that this bitch hasn’t been hung yet! She’s the worst of the worst. And let’s be clear...she is one of those people who will always be a fucking racist because she’s too dumb not to be.

by Anonymousreply 39January 20, 2020 4:37 AM

She’s forever 16.

by Anonymousreply 40January 20, 2020 4:38 AM

What will she talk about? Her love for the color pink? How she tries not to speak in a baby voice? How she was the first reality show super star? How she trademarked the word “that’s hot”? How she’s a billionaire A lister in Asia bc of her perfume business? How she loves neglecting her animals and will only buy from breeders? Because you know purchasing animals is a status symbol. She’s vile.

by Anonymousreply 41January 20, 2020 4:42 AM

What’s “cringe”, OP, is your use of the word cringe”.

by Anonymousreply 42January 20, 2020 4:46 AM

Trump supporting herpes infested cunt.

by Anonymousreply 43January 20, 2020 4:48 AM

She’s so desperate and I’m thrilled that the kardashians have surpassed her in every way. Entitled twat.

by Anonymousreply 44January 20, 2020 4:52 AM

R24 Thank you for the link and the laugh I only made it through the first 5 minutes where she was overwhelmed by her uncooked noodles and unshredded cheese - the comments under the video were also pretty entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 45January 20, 2020 5:09 AM

R27 that was a snooze. I did find the pimp my ride one amusing only for its stupidity. She holds up multiple skirts she wore to Burning Man against her BMW i8 so she can pick which one to have a custom skin made out of.

by Anonymousreply 46January 20, 2020 5:19 PM

DL (un)fave Chrissy Teigen has weighed in on the cooking video, so we've come full circle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 20, 2020 5:21 PM

I love her early 00s style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 20, 2020 6:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 20, 2020 6:10 PM

Isn't this the same C*nt who let a pet dog die in a closet or something after accidentally " forgetting"about it for like a week?? She can Fuck right off to Oblivion for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 50January 20, 2020 6:31 PM

R50 A-Fucking-Men!

by Anonymousreply 51January 20, 2020 9:03 PM

Oh for fucks sake. I'd rather watch a Kardashian re-run.

by Anonymousreply 52January 20, 2020 9:12 PM

Does Michael K still call her "Wonky McValtrex?"

by Anonymousreply 53January 20, 2020 10:38 PM

R49 clearly a dress for the ages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 21, 2020 2:19 AM

Girls, you HAVE to watch the lasagna video. It’s fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 55January 21, 2020 3:07 AM

She’s the trashiest if the trash in the world

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2020 3:09 AM

Right R55? I mean, we all know she's a horrible, vapid waste of space, but that video is a masterclass in unintentional hilarity.

by Anonymousreply 57January 21, 2020 3:16 AM

[quote]Isn't this the same C*nt who let a pet dog die in a closet or something after accidentally " forgetting"about it for like a week?? She can Fuck right off to Oblivion for that alone

You're referencing an unfounded blind item. Paris is a bad owner (she once took a cat to be spayed and then never returned to the vet clinic, just abandoning the cat there), but in fairness, there's no legit reports of her actually causing the death of any of her pets. That still puts her above Angeloony Jolie, who openly admitted to killing many pets.

by Anonymousreply 58January 21, 2020 3:43 AM

Wonder if the pot of water for the lasagna ever came to a boil.

by Anonymousreply 59January 21, 2020 2:08 PM

So many ugly guys on here commenting on "whores“ just like some old dried up women who haven’t had sex in decades.

I love her, she might be dumb but she’s lovable.

by Anonymousreply 60January 21, 2020 11:39 PM

A lesbian? Almost 40. No marriage.

by Anonymousreply 61January 22, 2020 12:47 AM

She's been claiming for years now that she was just playing dumb. How many times is she going to try and sell that bullshit as some new revelation?

5 years ago:

"When I was developing the character for The Simple Life I just was like, 'This is your voice for the show, do it all the time,'" Paris says. "I think if you're actually like that in real life, it's, like, beyond. But if you're in on the joke, you know what you're doing, you're aware of it, and you're doing it purposefully, I think it's actually smart."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 22, 2020 1:02 AM

THIRTEEN years ago:

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 22, 2020 1:02 AM

Paris will be 39 next month on the 17th. She is getting up there in age.

Crazy to think she's now pushing 40, Kim too.

I say this as someone who is only 31, but still. There both so synonymous with youth. But I guess everyone has to get older. Even Paris and Kim. No one is exempt from aging in life.

But she still looks good though.

by Anonymousreply 64January 22, 2020 1:23 AM

She actually looks much better in the OP pic than I think she did as a "socialite".

The whole wait-I'm-really-only-playing-dumb thing got real old, real fast. Tell it to Jules Kirby, Paris.

by Anonymousreply 65January 22, 2020 1:31 AM

Zoinks! Hey gals! Paris has a new single!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 22, 2020 1:38 AM

R65 Paris Hilton is still a socialite. She was born to the world of the "elite" and the "social."

So she'll always be considered a socialite.

by Anonymousreply 67January 22, 2020 1:56 AM

R64, hang on tight because “only 31" is when the years really start speeding up.

by Anonymousreply 68January 22, 2020 2:35 AM

R58 please provide your source where Jolie "openly admits to killing pets". I'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 69January 22, 2020 2:51 AM

R62 she’s full of shit bc not only did she always speak in a baby voice and still does, when she was freed from jail she did an interview with larry king (I believe) where she said she hired a speech therapist to teach her to stop speaking in that voice. She said she started speaking that way because she was insecure. She is so irrelevant that even the “woke army” of internet trolls haven’t dragged her for the shit she’s said and done in the past. And she’s done more than most! Nor have they bothered to look because I’m sure some of them are much younger than she.

by Anonymousreply 70January 22, 2020 3:11 AM

Who’s the shill queen pushing that “hilarious” cooking video?

by Anonymousreply 71January 22, 2020 3:17 AM

Too bad she doesn't even have the qualifications for a RHs gig, although her mother would probably disown her if she even thought about it. I really, seriously hope that a Big Kathy biopic could be possible in my lifetime because that woman/family were and continue to be real pieces of work.

by Anonymousreply 72January 22, 2020 3:22 AM

Racist whorebag is what she is. Too bad herpes isn’t a terminal illness.

by Anonymousreply 73January 22, 2020 3:25 AM

Too long in tooth for the yacht scene? How many "fiances" has Paris had?

by Anonymousreply 74January 22, 2020 3:26 AM

She must buy herpes ointment by the truckload.

by Anonymousreply 75January 22, 2020 3:30 AM

[Quote] I really, seriously hope that a Big Kathy biopic could be possible in my lifetime because that woman/family were and continue to be real pieces of work.

I feel like I only know the tip of the iceberg with that woman. Kim and Kyle are both clearly fucked up.

[Quote] Too bad herpes isn’t a terminal illness.

If it was Val Kilmer, Jared Leto and Henry Cavill would be dead.

by Anonymousreply 76January 22, 2020 4:04 AM

Agreed R71, that that was boring as fuck and feels like it could have been recorded ten or twelve years ago.

by Anonymousreply 77January 22, 2020 4:41 AM

I'll take her and Lindsay over Kim and Jeffree (who I am both sick of) anyday.

When her phone was hacked back in 2004/2005 there were pictures leaked from it that showed her topless with a tiara on her head making out with another woman (listed as Eggplant Dyke Ass in her contacts) so she may very well be a lesbian or mostly into other women.

She really is dumb as a post though. When the Bling Ring went to rob her house they found the spare key under the welcome mat. They didn't even have to use it. Her front door was already unlocked!

by Anonymousreply 78January 22, 2020 5:15 AM

I remember this joke about her:

Paris Hilton finds out that her house is on fire. She calls the fire department in a panic. The person answering says "Calm down ma'am - just tell us how to get there." She responds "What, don't you still have those big red trucks?"

by Anonymousreply 79January 22, 2020 7:15 AM

She's a pet killer and I didn't know about her abandoning a cat at the vet. I do know of 2 videos where she said the n word so I'm wondering why we're still talking about her big footed long bodied, no assed ass.

by Anonymousreply 80January 22, 2020 7:40 AM

She's only 5'8. If you've ever stood next to a person that height, then you'd know it's not that tall. Her height is more of an illusion than anything else.

And she's really thin too.

by Anonymousreply 81January 22, 2020 8:20 AM

She clearly has ED and that's a small part of the reason why she's addicted to coke. There's a blind clearly about her that says she and her friends always go to a cafe and sit right next to the dessert case and just point, look at and talk about the desserts for hours without actually ordering anything.

by Anonymousreply 82January 22, 2020 1:35 PM

ED, huh?

Well, I've certainly THOUGHT she looked a little mannish.

by Anonymousreply 83January 22, 2020 1:44 PM

She has lesbian energy. She she do more charity, to repent for her unethical past.

by Anonymousreply 84January 22, 2020 1:48 PM

She doesn’t boil the pasta she steams. Was it tomato sauce or just plain spaghetti sauce if so she didn’t really need onions or garlic. Most cooks on cooking shows take at least one bite of their finished dish. If she was ‘acting ‘ dumb she gave a very good performance.

by Anonymousreply 85January 22, 2020 1:51 PM

Size eleven shoes. Her feet are like the Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary.

by Anonymousreply 86January 22, 2020 2:06 PM

She wears the same shoe size as me. 11 is a 9 ½ men's.

by Anonymousreply 87January 22, 2020 4:13 PM

They’re as big as Kate Winslet’s. But Kate is talented and pleasant to be around. And she doesn’t have herpes.

by Anonymousreply 88January 22, 2020 4:20 PM

R88 she just has 3 kids with 3 different fathers

by Anonymousreply 89January 22, 2020 5:09 PM

You have to have YouTube premium?

This doesn’t come out until MAY?

Wtf? Why do we need previews now?

by Anonymousreply 90January 22, 2020 5:47 PM

Well r89, at least she was married to each one of them.

by Anonymousreply 91January 22, 2020 6:54 PM

Not a fan, but I think she looks good in OP's photo. She looks older and actually better, IMO. Her face is not shot up with fillers, no trout mouth, etc. I also like that she never got breast implants.

by Anonymousreply 92January 22, 2020 7:38 PM

I guess we have a Kim K. docu to look forward to as well. Is there a more uninteresting person who was once famous?

by Anonymousreply 93January 22, 2020 8:11 PM

[Quote] Size eleven shoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 24, 2020 12:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!