Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why would someone DO this?

I mean, he's handsome and fit enough now, but he's literally covered every square inch of his body with ink.

Even if he stays fit, age and gravity will not be kind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 24, 2020 12:47 AM

Mental illness

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2020 8:29 PM

And the man bun doesn't help. I hate tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2020 8:30 PM

Somebody diddled him as a little boy. so he's ashamed of his bare naked body and try to cover it up every square inch of it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2020 8:30 PM

Herd mentality. They will regret this. I’m in my 40s and everyone is amazed I don’t have tatts. I don’t need to cover my body in ink to feel cool.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2020 8:31 PM

Mental illness

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2020 8:34 PM

I think it looks good... for now. Though I always wonder about the blocks of black inc like this guy has on his arm and side. Is it covering another tattoo he regrets or was it an active choice to just have black inc on a portion of his body? Does that mean something in the tattoo world?

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2020 8:35 PM

Tattoos on arms are ok, even sleeves, but when they start tattooing their chest and torso, that’s going too far, I’m sure some people find it attractive, but I don’t, it looks like they’re destroying their body, you can’t appreciate the natural beauty of the body anymore when it’s covered up, it’s like having a permanent shirt on, I like seeing bare flesh. . They’ll definitely regret it when they get older.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2020 8:40 PM

Millennials expressing independence and redefining what is attractive.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2020 9:15 PM

No snark, I genuinely want to know if anyone here (or in general, really) finds the 'limb completely inked' look to be hot.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2020 9:20 PM

drugs

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2020 9:21 PM

R8 🙋‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2020 9:23 PM

Oops, meant R9

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2020 9:23 PM

But what's hot about it? Or is it one of those things that can't be explained.

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2020 9:26 PM

R13 I hate to be corny, but it's the bad boy vibe. I'm a millennial and I'd never get a tattoo, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find tattoos sexy on other people. It's the "I don't give a fuck vibe" that also makes it sexy.

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2020 9:30 PM

I understand the general vibe tattoos give off to some, but this block of ink look was what I was specifically referring to.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2020 9:37 PM

That's Schnoez ! A friend of mine loves him to death. It's the only OnlyFans I know someone subbed to. I was surprised he was German , not American. I guess trendy millennial things are global fads.

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2020 9:37 PM

Those tats are absolutely disgusting. He’s vandalized his own body.

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2020 9:40 PM

[quote] Somebody diddled him as a little boy. so he's ashamed of his bare naked body and try to cover it up every square inch of it.

Is his name Joel?

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2020 9:42 PM

R15 for a pretty slim guy, the block of ink makes his muscle more defined as well.

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2020 9:46 PM

The manbun, the beard and the ink... I hate myself for finding him so unbelievably hot, but I do...

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2020 9:49 PM

I like the man-bun.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2020 9:49 PM

My theory: Severe childhood sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2020 9:49 PM

[quote] [R15] for a pretty slim guy, the block of ink makes his muscle more defined as well.

He could have just gotten a tan for that.

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2020 9:49 PM

R23 Ha! Very true. Didn't think of that

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2020 9:51 PM

My 53 year old (older) brother just got his first tattoo. It’s on the inside of his forearm and is Latin script.

It took a lot of effort not to roll my eyes when he told me this.

by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2020 10:23 PM

R14, I understand that a lot of people like that vibe, but how can you be a bad boy when you're doing what everyone else - or at least a sizable number of your peers - is doing?

In general, it seems as though we are at a sort of diametric opposite point from classic handsomeness as the defining appeal in a man. I hope the pendulum swings back before I'm too old to appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2020 10:31 PM

My plastic surgeon friend LOVES the new trend of tatts, he makes LOTS of money trying to remove them. Keyword "trying" but it doesn't always work very well.

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2020 10:36 PM

David Beckham also now has tattooed everywhere. Many are starting to fade or blend together. They look awful

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2020 10:42 PM

Mental illness, low self-esteem, pathologically attention-craving victim of child abuse.

For David Beckham whom R28 mentioned, the sound of his voice must have driven him bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2020 10:53 PM

Because he hates himself, OP.

by Anonymousreply 30January 19, 2020 11:10 PM

[quote]but how can you be a bad boy when you're doing what everyone else - or at least a sizable number of your peers - is doing?

Never quite understood that either. You hear that defense on DL a lot: "they do it because EVERYONE in their age group has them, but they're EXPRESSING their INDIVIDUALITY while showing that they DON'T CARE about what anyone else thinks!" Uhh, okay?

by Anonymousreply 31January 19, 2020 11:19 PM

Oh R13, you think this moron is a “bad boy?” Lol. No, he’s a conformist. A follower. He has very few original thoughts or ideas. It must be a chore to try and have a meaningful conversation with him.

Bad boy? Maybe 30 years ago when getting the majority of your body inked was a novelty, and you’d have to go to Jim Rose’s Circus to see something like this.

Today, this lemming is just another asshole in the vegan section of every Whole Foods everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 32January 19, 2020 11:19 PM

He's fucking hot and I want to give him a really top-shelf blowjob while he's getting his next tattoo. I'll rim his ass too if he's clean, no problem. I wonder if he has any cute little tats near his butthole?

by Anonymousreply 33January 19, 2020 11:23 PM

R33 his name is schnoez and you can subscribe to his onlyfans to feed into your fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 34January 19, 2020 11:41 PM

Mental illness and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2020 11:58 PM

R26 and R32 I get it, many in my age group are now covered in tattoos. But as a child I remember a neighbor who had both arms covered and how shocking that was for someone with a family and career. So I guess, even though tats are more common, the whole bad boy thing is a holdover from my childhood. The trend hasn't been around long enough for me not to see it as non conformist

by Anonymousreply 36January 20, 2020 12:38 AM

why? mental illness.

at least some of it is artistic.

by Anonymousreply 37January 20, 2020 12:44 AM

I wonder if a completely inked arm like that makes it sunburn proof?

by Anonymousreply 38January 20, 2020 2:10 AM

There's a thread about him on LPSG with a bunch of pics if you're curious to see his fat uc piece.

by Anonymousreply 39January 20, 2020 2:13 AM

I LOVE Blackamoors!

by Anonymousreply 40January 20, 2020 2:14 AM

What is LPSG, R39?

by Anonymousreply 41January 20, 2020 2:53 AM

Actually, he LITERALLY still has a few square inches of skin left that aren’t tattooed. Of course, that can still be remedied.

by Anonymousreply 42January 20, 2020 3:34 AM

Well, they do say black is slimming.

by Anonymousreply 43January 20, 2020 3:52 AM

Hell yeah Id do him . I can deal with the tats , but the shaved bush is a turn off .

by Anonymousreply 44January 20, 2020 5:06 AM

Body dysmorphia. Can't stand bare skin. Same for this neverending fad of beards: without them they feel exposed.

by Anonymousreply 45January 20, 2020 5:21 AM

He looks hot to me but I'm a freak and I especially love a full body tat. Neck tats are fine and kinda sexy but I'm not a big fan of anything on the face. Penis tats can be cute but leave the cock head alone. Genital piercings are unappealing to me but to each their own. Hands and feet tats are thugly hawt.

I'm in the minority, I know that, but I need to speak out for my illustrated men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 20, 2020 5:25 AM

R41 Large Penis Support Group. It's another mostly gay forum that is all about cock and sexy men.

by Anonymousreply 47January 20, 2020 5:59 AM

Hideously sick

by Anonymousreply 48January 20, 2020 6:23 AM

Horribly defaced. Tragic. Why the hell would you blacken your entire arm. Mental case.

by Anonymousreply 49January 20, 2020 6:24 AM

Ugh, from poking around his reddit the shaft looks pretty thick. Why would he do this?

by Anonymousreply 50January 20, 2020 6:51 AM

He looks like a pen exploded. Everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 51January 20, 2020 7:04 AM

I need a closer look at the tattoos. Some can be very interesting (from an art PoV at least, like below). Some are a train-wreck and hilariously amateurish.

Personally, I wouldn't permanently tattoo my body. Having to stare at the same picture for the rest of your life sounds a bit nightmare-ish.

Plus, many male artistic tattoos are very morbid: skulls, weeping statues, tombs, dark angels, clocks (symbolising that life will end). Why young fit guys (who have their whole lives ahead of them) would want such dark, pessimistic, fatalist images emblazoned on them is bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 20, 2020 7:40 AM

WOOF - I find him sexy AF + he obviously can take some pain.

I always laugh when people talk about the sagging skin .. as though the old sagging skin is somehow more attractive without the ink.

by Anonymousreply 53January 20, 2020 8:11 AM

Post his dick pics please.

by Anonymousreply 54January 20, 2020 9:44 AM

Very sexy ...........now. Obviously down the track maybe not.

Personally I got two large original art (X de Medici) tatts on my back 25 years ago. They are beautiful. I didn’t want to spoil them with more in case they were crap. Few people can see them but that’s just fine.

by Anonymousreply 55January 20, 2020 10:29 AM

You people are deranged. This man and his ink are beautiful.

The actual source of your anger is knowing that you couldn't get him in a million years.

by Anonymousreply 56January 20, 2020 10:41 AM

Yes the looking like you dipped your arm in tar look is just beautiful

by Anonymousreply 57January 20, 2020 12:09 PM

Perhaps he should have used all that money he spent on tattoos on a psychiatrist instead.

by Anonymousreply 58January 20, 2020 12:16 PM

I'd bet $100 right now all the tattoo-hostile posters are all middle aged, probably over 45 or so. All the tattoo-loving posters are 40 and under. Major generation divide on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 59January 20, 2020 12:18 PM

He’s gorgeous, but I hope he doesn’t end up going the Zombie Boy route tattoo-wise...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 20, 2020 12:25 PM

Hates himself. Trying to disappear. Don't see ME.

by Anonymousreply 61January 20, 2020 12:26 PM

[quote]He’s gorgeous, but I hope he doesn’t end up going the Zombie Boy route tattoo-wise...

Yeah that whole story ended well, didn't it?

by Anonymousreply 62January 20, 2020 12:28 PM

The man bun is suddenly everywhere. 8 or so years ago it was an occasional sighting in urban hipsterdom. Now a large fraction of men under 40 are wearing it. It's unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 63January 20, 2020 12:29 PM

Man buns are fucking hideous. But I haven't liked most male dress/hair trends of the last 15 years or so. It's like they're trying to be ugly.

by Anonymousreply 64January 20, 2020 12:32 PM

I just saw some pics and vids from threads about him over on LPSG. It’s huge and thick. If post some here but you have to be an LPSG member to see them. Here’s one of his butt that was imgur-linked and yes, it’s tatted too...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 20, 2020 12:39 PM

If I hooked up with this guy, even with the lights out and the shades drawn, I don't know if I could get that horrible tatted up imagery out of my head.

by Anonymousreply 66January 20, 2020 12:42 PM

[quote] The man bun is suddenly everywhere. 8 or so years ago it was an occasional sighting in urban hipsterdom. Now a large fraction of men under 40 are wearing it. It's unattractive.

I thought that particular form of hipster douchebaggery had died out a few years ago?

by Anonymousreply 67January 20, 2020 3:21 PM

This is a form of blackface. I find it offensive.

by Anonymousreply 68January 20, 2020 3:24 PM

What does he look like with the hair down?

Like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 20, 2020 3:27 PM

Can't wait to see what all this unregulated ink does down the road to people's bodies. There are already bacterial outbreaks in some of the ink supplies. It's undoubtedly made in China and the risk for Hep C is great I would think. If you have tats, you really need to be checked for Hepatitis.

by Anonymousreply 70January 20, 2020 3:44 PM

He has a nice uncut piece, but that corny ass tableau across his abdomen ruins it. And R14, that lame man bun atop his head doesn’t quite scream “bad boy.” My verdict: throw the whole man away.

I have a couple friends that are covered in trash stick-and-pokes that have the swagger to pull it off, but these are tragically bad. I swore I’d never get one after living in LA and Austin where tattoos are ubiquitous.

It also makes me cringe so hard when I witness people attempting to make conversation with friends of mine by asking them about their tattoos. Kill me now.

R33, perhaps a biohazard symbol near his anus.

by Anonymousreply 71January 20, 2020 4:17 PM

Nothing says giving up on a nine to five conventional career part in life than been covered in tattoos from neck down. I am surprised he didn't tattoo his face which might be next.

by Anonymousreply 72January 20, 2020 4:21 PM

R67, the bun is back with a distasteful vengeance. The service advisor at Toyota today had one. That's why I was thinking about them. I see them everywhere lately.

by Anonymousreply 73January 20, 2020 6:58 PM

Tattoos = some degree of mental illness

by Anonymousreply 74January 20, 2020 7:38 PM

Inka Dinka Do Me.

by Anonymousreply 75January 23, 2020 11:38 PM

oh my, is that a donkey?

What a stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 76January 24, 2020 12:01 AM

Man buns can be fixed by a haircut, but those tattoos are for life and they will only get uglier with age.

by Anonymousreply 77January 24, 2020 12:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!