Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beyonce continues to bless Reese Witherspoon with gifts

Last week, at the Golden Globes, Reese and her bonded so much that Reese moved her seat to sit by Queen Bey. After that Bey sent Reese a case of her Champagne as a gift, and now a week later she sent Reese a huge case filled with her IvyPark clothing.

It pays off to be friends with generous Beyonce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 1, 2020 4:51 PM

Reese and her? Her WHAT?

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2020 5:55 PM

Huh??,,

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2020 7:15 PM

This is like Sex and the City 2: rich people who keep giving free stuff to other rich people while the rest of the world is going to shit. I hope that midget pointy-chined southern trash gets drunk on that stuff and gets pulled over for DUI again (while wearing her new IvyPark clothes, of course).

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2020 7:53 PM

The full video. Reese is very cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2020 7:55 PM

And when Reese opened the Champagne

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2020 7:56 PM

So rich people scratching each other’s back. Maybe Harry and Meghan can get in on this too. God I hate the 1%.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2020 8:40 PM

That is so obnoxious, r4. Transparent. Not cute at all.

Spy magazine used to have a regular column called “Logrolling in Our Time” That’s what this bullshit is. Mutual buttlicking.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2020 8:52 PM

Reese should now send some of her Draper James clothing to Beyonce. They have “extended sizes”, no worries!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2020 8:58 PM

Why would Beyoncé want to be friends with a phony, social climbing bitch?

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2020 8:58 PM

Can we see the Goop reaction or did they break up?

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2020 9:02 PM

My guess is that Bitchoncé is bestowing gifts on Reese suddenly in hopes of Reese getting her some acting work.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2020 9:03 PM

R11 um, no! She sent these packages to other people too. Other celebs have done this too like Taylor and Kim k, it’s a great and very cheap way to get celebs to endorse and promote your products,

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2020 9:07 PM

Cardi B also

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2020 9:09 PM

Reeses Pieces married her agent to maintain her career.

She'd be doing Hallmark movies now otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2020 9:14 PM

They should do a duet called “Do You Know Who I Am (Now, Say My Name)?

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2020 9:15 PM

She wants a job. Reese is a successful producer now.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2020 9:16 PM

GEEKS.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2020 9:17 PM

Beyoncé wants to do movies.

Not a cameo on the Titanic known as The Morning Show.

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2020 9:19 PM

Beyonce would do movies if she wanted to. She’s Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2020 9:24 PM

[Quote] Why would Beyoncé want to be friends with a phony, social climbing bitch?

Because Bey has never been phony??

[Quote] Reeses Pieces married her agent to maintain her career. She'd be doing Hallmark movies now otherwise.

She clearly made the right choice. It's certainly paid off.

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2020 5:07 AM

There is nothing sweet about phoney ass Reese. Have heard way too many people say she is a mean bitch.

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2020 5:15 AM

“Reese moved her seat to sit by Queen Bey”

Other award show attendees began to clear a space when the two of them started doing the Bend-and-Snap.

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2020 5:44 AM

[quote]Beyonce would do movies if she wanted to. She’s Beyonce.

Beyonce could make her own films if she wanted to.

It would have been interesting to see her stick with doing "A Star is Born." She grew a lot from Goldfinger to Dreamgirls. Someone may have gotten an Oscar caliber performance out of her.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2020 6:10 AM

Reese has now put the IvyPark clothes on eBay.

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2020 7:02 AM

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2020 8:06 AM

It’s probably a tax write off for unsold merch.

by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2020 8:16 AM

[Quote] Other award show attendees began to clear a space when the two of them started doing the Bend-and-Snap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2020 8:27 AM

Reese's mom likes her drinkie poos

by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2020 8:40 AM

r21 I remember way back Kevin Smith calling her greasy Reesie because she was a snot to him

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2020 8:41 AM

That was corny as fuck and those Ivy Park clothes are ugly. Definitely need to put this in the “Things Fraus Like” thread.

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2020 9:26 AM

[quote]She grew a lot from Goldfinger to Dreamgirls. Someone may have gotten an Oscar caliber performance out of her.

Don't be silly.

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2020 9:58 AM

Beyoncé probably has the acting chops of a Jlo. She knows she’s not good and would rather (is smart and humble enough) to stick to what she’s good at then torture us. Mariah is another one who know that acting is not her thing although Mariah is talented as an actress if she gave it a real go she could be really really good, I sense!

by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2020 12:57 PM

In other news, Beyoncé desperately tries to stay relevant.

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2020 1:07 PM

'Mariah is another one who know that acting is not her thing although Mariah is talented as an actress if she gave it a real go she could be really really good, I sense! "

Problem with Mariah is she won't commit. Too self conscious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 17, 2020 1:19 PM

This is so cute. Beyonce is such a class act.

by Anonymousreply 35January 17, 2020 1:30 PM

I don’t know what’s going on?

by Anonymousreply 36January 17, 2020 1:43 PM

R19 No she still can't, just ask Oprah about "the Butler". Beyonce might be filthy rich, but unfortunately the movie business is still out of her reach, she needs help to get to be even considered for a role, that's the power that her new BFF Reece holds now, she runs a successful production company.

by Anonymousreply 37January 17, 2020 1:43 PM

Beyonce also sent some clothes to Michelle Williams after seeing her on The Masked Singer.

by Anonymousreply 38January 17, 2020 1:44 PM

[quote] Last week, at the Golden Globes, Reese and her bonded

It's "she and Reese" or "Reese and she." That's why you got "oh dear"-ed at r1, you hillbilly dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 39January 17, 2020 1:49 PM

R37 yes she can! She just needs to produce them herself. Perhaps Reese can introduce her to financing partners but she (Beyoncé) also has her own money to chip in part of the financing for her movies. She already has a deal with netflix by the way. Don’t forget Reese started buying books and producing because she wasn’t getting good parts. Unless you’re Meryl Streep or an actress under the age of 30, you need to produce your own shit if you want to work, or work with good material

by Anonymousreply 40January 17, 2020 7:39 PM

R37 yes she can! She just needs to produce them herself. Perhaps Reese can introduce her to financing partners but she (Beyoncé) also has her own money to chip in part of the financing for her movies. She already has a deal with netflix by the way. Don’t forget Reese started buying books and producing because she wasn’t getting good parts. Unless you’re Meryl Streep or an actress under the age of 30, you need to produce your own shit if you want to work, or work with good material

by Anonymousreply 41January 17, 2020 7:39 PM

Isn't it a bit rude to move tour chair from the people you're seated with to move to another's table?

by Anonymousreply 42January 17, 2020 7:57 PM

R40, Exactly. Most actors at Reese's level learn they have to produce and put themselves in their own projects or rather create the roles they think they're perfect for. Drew Barrymore was one of the earliest people I can remember that started that trend when she produced and then cast herself in Charlie's Angels. As a producer she made sure a part was created that was just perfect for her and it paid off.

At some point people (Mindy Kailing/Tina Fey etc.) realize it's the best way to go when you're at a certain age, a certain color, a certain sexuality or not easily cast.

However, it's possible Beyonce just doesn't want to put in the work or take the time to make the right connections. It was quite a while before Reese actually accomplished something like Big Little Lies from the time she started producing.

by Anonymousreply 43January 17, 2020 7:59 PM

Reese produced Gone Girl also. She was gonna cast herself when someone spoke her out of it.

by Anonymousreply 44January 17, 2020 8:04 PM

R6 You hate them until your apart of the club. Then your happy.

That's how it always goes.

by Anonymousreply 45January 17, 2020 8:05 PM

[quote]Beyonce also sent some clothes to Michelle Williams after seeing her on The Masked Singer.

Beyonce is in promo mode for the Ivy ParkxAdidas collaboration. She sent the collection to Michelle, Kelly Rowland, Ellen DeGeneres, Missy Elliott, Janelle Monae and that girl from Grown-ish.

by Anonymousreply 46January 17, 2020 8:14 PM

R41/R43 if you listen to Beyonce talk for more than 3 mins, you will understand why she needs "help", she is barely intelligible!

by Anonymousreply 47January 17, 2020 8:15 PM

Instead of Bitchoncé sending this shit to other rich people and them bragging about it on social media, how about the cunt do a giveaway and have some sort of contest so that some of her fans can have a chance to win something? You know - the people who actually made her rich?🙄

by Anonymousreply 48January 17, 2020 8:19 PM

"I am a Beyonce fan. I’m gonna watch her upcoming documentary because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning so I’ll be able to understand what she says. You know Beyonce can’t talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 17, 2020 8:22 PM

Beyonce is at that level in her career where she doesn't have to do interviews any longer. I don't blame her. A lot if these interviewers have no respect or boundaries as to where they'll go with the questioning. But Beyonce is a musician, so she can pretty much get away with not doing the promotional circuit, because it's her own work. And her career is basically straight to consumer now.

As apposed to if she were a film star or TV star. She'd have to be out there on every morning, midday, and late night show promoting her work.

It's kinda like the Kardashians, anything business they have. They just promote it on Twitter and Instagram and then launch it on their ecommerce websites, and the $$$ just piles up.

Cha Ching!

by Anonymousreply 50January 17, 2020 8:23 PM

R43 Actually Reese initially did this when she bought rights to the book “wild” and turned into a movie casting herself and Laura Dern for which they both revived Oscar noms, The trend started before Drew even though she was one of the mort successful ones. Jane Fonda and Goldie Hawn did it in the 70s and 80s and were both considered to be very powerful women at that time. Jane never fails to mention this when discussing her movies...”I produced on golden pond..I produced 9 to 5..I produced..”

by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2020 8:29 PM

[quote]After that Bey sent Reese a case of her Champagne as a gift, and now a week later she sent Reese a huge case filled with her IvyPark clothing.

You know Reese threw that shit out, right?

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2020 8:37 PM

I guess that why Tyler Perry started his own movie studio. And why Oprah Winfrey owned her talk show, and the building her show was filmed in. Which she later sold after she ended her show to the McDonald's corporation for over $32 million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 53January 17, 2020 8:39 PM

[quote]Unless you’re Meryl Streep or an actress under the age of 30, you need to produce your own shit if you want to work, or work with good material

Well considering that Beyoncé is illiterate and mentally retarded... that’s not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 54January 17, 2020 8:40 PM

[quote]I guess that why Tyler Perry started his own movie studio. And why Oprah Winfrey owned her talk show, and the building her show was filmed in.

And why Madonna started her Maverick label.

by Anonymousreply 55January 17, 2020 8:41 PM

[quote]Mariah is talented as an actress if she gave it a real go she could be really really good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 17, 2020 8:44 PM

R5 besides financial gains, Madge started her own label to find and nurture new talent which she really succeeded in doing with Alanis Morissett.

by Anonymousreply 57January 17, 2020 8:49 PM

Madonna made a fuckton of money off Jagged Little Pill.

by Anonymousreply 58January 17, 2020 8:52 PM

Ownership in Hollywood is the key. If you own of peice of everything your apart of. You'll always have $$$ coming your way.

Ownership Ownership Ownership is the way to go.

by Anonymousreply 59January 17, 2020 8:54 PM

I had no idea shaq could gave signed n'sync. Lance was talking about that the other day, and he sai6 Shaquille o'neal almost signed them back in the 90s.

He also said, they use to record at shaq's house in Orlando. I never knew that. Anyone else knew about this?

by Anonymousreply 60January 17, 2020 8:56 PM

R59 = Scooter Braun

by Anonymousreply 61January 17, 2020 9:01 PM

R61 But it's true. Even Lucille ball knew that.

by Anonymousreply 62January 17, 2020 9:05 PM

[quote]Actually Reese initially did this when she bought rights to the book “wild” and turned into a movie casting herself and Laura Dern for which they both revived Oscar noms

R51, I should clarify I meant that there's a difference between just "Producing," "Producing and Starring in ... (a movie)" and "Producing 2 seasons of a episodic television series while also starring in ..." There was a journey of increased complexity from her first project, Penelope (which she gave herself a small part in but was carried by Christina Ricci) to Big Little Lies (where she was a lead and doing every episode.) She essentially learned how to do more and more while balancing acting and producing and now she's becoming a juggernaut.

Or to refocus, Beyonce could do it (with her star power and finances) but she may not want to do it all. Having a bigger involvement than just a vanity title requires doing more work while also attempting to act in it.

[quote]The trend started before Drew even though she was one of the mort successful ones. Jane Fonda and Goldie Hawn did it in the 70s and 80s and were both considered to be very powerful women at that time. Jane never fails to mention this when discussing her movies...”I produced on golden pond..I produced 9 to 5..I produced..”

I didn't know that! I loved Goldie Hawn's old movies when I was a kid. Drew is the "first one I can remember" since that happened when I was a teen & paid attention to those things. She talked it up quite a bit and I'm glad she pulled it off. I'm going to go back and read more about Goldie and Jane. A little before my time but I just love them dearly now. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 63January 18, 2020 1:06 AM

I unsubscribed to the Adidas email list when I got the ad today for the stupid Ivy Park shit.

I don't need to see Beyonce in my email trying to sell me fugly shoes.

Nike all the way now.

by Anonymousreply 64January 18, 2020 2:06 AM

These are two self-absorbed women that I would never want to meet.

by Anonymousreply 65January 18, 2020 2:10 AM

Beyoncé seems like a good person

by Anonymousreply 66January 18, 2020 2:13 AM

[Quote] Beyonce also sent some clothes to Michelle Williams after seeing her on The Masked Singer.

Michelle was on The Masked Singer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 18, 2020 3:42 AM

I'm a fan of everything Beyonce. Who isn't?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 18, 2020 3:51 AM

Great marketing sending your champagne to someone with a DUI record.

by Anonymousreply 69January 18, 2020 7:05 AM

R68 wonder how much work she got done on her booty??

by Anonymousreply 70January 18, 2020 8:13 AM

[quote]Beyoncé (is smart and humble enough)

Smart? No. Humble? No.

by Anonymousreply 71January 18, 2020 8:38 AM

[quote]Great marketing sending your champagne to someone with a DUI record.

Reese doesn’t have a DUI record. Her husband does.

by Anonymousreply 72January 18, 2020 11:05 AM

R72 give it time.

by Anonymousreply 73January 18, 2020 11:54 AM

R50, Beyonce is a not a “musician”.

She is a performer.

by Anonymousreply 74January 18, 2020 2:59 PM

[quote] Beyonce would do movies if she wanted to. She’s Beyonce.

I can see her prestigious filmography now:

TYLER PERRY'S A MEDEA ARBOR DAY

THE HOTTIE AND THE NOTTIE 2: EVEN HOTTER, EVEN NOTTER

THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS, PART XXVIII

I CAN'T HELP STILL KNOWING WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

THOTS ON THE BEACH

DEUCE BIGELOW, MALE GIGOLO GOES HAWAIIAN

by Anonymousreply 75January 18, 2020 3:16 PM

Kelly Rowland was seen by TMZ out and about wearing Ivy Park swag just this week. One thing I can say about the members of Destiny's Child, is they all support each other.

Always a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 76January 18, 2020 3:52 PM

Beyonce does a lot of low key good. Don't bother arguing. She's done nothing but be a sweet girl and ostentatious public performer her whole life. Her career does seem a bit manufactured, but she has succeeded in sending messages of female empowerment, sisterhood, racial equality, basic decency and wild extravagant entertainment. She is a perfectionist and this hurt her. But there is no dirt on her because she's a good girl. She has never done anything without weeks and months of preparation. The downside to that is that she's not spontaneous or down. Her videos are among the best of all time and she has at least FIFTY great songs!!! The Destiny's Child power plays are very old news - those girls are still friends more than 20 years later. They sold a lot of records. Kelly Rowland grew up in Bey's house. They are sisters. Don't look for problems where they don't exist. Mathew Knowles made them a lot of money. Beyonce is very much like Diana Ross in that way - so many hits as a member of a group, then the obvious front woman, followed by a legendary solo career.

Some eldergays don't seem to get Beyonce's music or appeal, but she is the biggest star and the greatest live entertainer of the last 20 years. And something more than that, she stands for excellence. Not many great careers have both. Not Madonna or Whitney or Aretha or Mariah can claim continual excellence. Beyonce works hard at it and has few vices other than fierce narcissism and wealth. Her time at the top in music is over, but her creativity and influence are as powerful as ever. Anyone who saw The Formation Tour or Mrs. Carter left blown away. Nothing like Beyonce, ever in the world of entertainment. Prince, Tina, MJ and Springsteen were great talents. And so is Bey.

by Anonymousreply 77January 18, 2020 10:21 PM

She's fine but no human deserves to be put on a pedestal, including Royals.

by Anonymousreply 78January 18, 2020 11:04 PM

Society has put white people on pedestal for centuries. When a black woman gets praise, something is suddenly wrong with it.

White people cannot stand black people being celebrated. They think it takes away from them in some way.

by Anonymousreply 79January 18, 2020 11:15 PM

[Quote] One thing I can say about the members of Destiny's Child, is they all support each other.

Well that's because the ones that didn't had already left or been kicked out.

[Quote] but she has succeeded in sending messages of female empowerment, sisterhood, racial equality, basic decency and wild extravagant entertainment.

She has and it's somewhat depressing that Bey isn't empowered herself (at least where Jay is concerned).

by Anonymousreply 80January 19, 2020 12:16 AM

What’s the big deal with Beyoncé Knowles? I never got it.

by Anonymousreply 81January 19, 2020 3:38 PM

I prefer Beyonce to Reese. And I don’t even like Beyoncé.

by Anonymousreply 82January 19, 2020 3:42 PM

Aren't these all publicity stunts?

The champagne thing at the Golden Globes, now this clothing thing, and it's all orchestrated through social media.

It's all done to keep their names and faces flowing continuously around the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 83January 19, 2020 4:32 PM

Angela Bassett is wearing IvyPark clothing as she hikes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 20, 2020 9:43 PM

She had the best video of all time!! Of alllll tiiiiimmmmmmmmeeee!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 85January 20, 2020 10:10 PM

R84 I like the colour, but not with those stripes.

by Anonymousreply 86January 20, 2020 11:16 PM

The burgundy and orange remind me so much of old school Redskins uniforms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 21, 2020 2:34 AM

I'm not a fan of the clothes. They seem too extra.

by Anonymousreply 88January 23, 2020 8:33 AM

Eh. I prefer Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 89January 23, 2020 9:12 AM

GaGa is a gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 90January 23, 2020 10:12 AM

Alicia Keys rocking Ivy Park. She looks great in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 23, 2020 3:11 PM

R88 so was House Of Dereon.

by Anonymousreply 92January 24, 2020 12:49 AM

Im not really feeling the clothes....and Im not a Beyonce hater. These are like burgundy track suits from Old Navy. I guess Beyonce....the stans will love it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 24, 2020 5:29 AM

So... it only comes in two colors? White w/burgundy stripes and burgundy w/orange stripes? Aren't those similar to the Cleveland Cavaliers colors?

Eeek.

I think this is worse than the House of Dereon.

by Anonymousreply 94January 24, 2020 6:00 AM

Beyonce should've done a wig line. She's was the lace front pioneer in the early 2000s. And Mama Tina did hair.

by Anonymousreply 95January 24, 2020 6:06 AM

Rich people who will not buy my shit.

hashtag.

by Anonymousreply 96January 24, 2020 7:14 AM

I died when I saw this 😁😂

Popeyes is really shading THEE FUCK out of Beyonce. I know her people are quietly trying to cancel the whole brand

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 31, 2020 3:11 AM

Beyonce is a fucking embarrassment. Who would want to be seen in those shit ass clothes?

by Anonymousreply 98January 31, 2020 3:23 AM

Beyonce is a fucking embarrassment. Who would want to be seen in those shit ass clothes?

by Anonymousreply 99January 31, 2020 3:23 AM

This is great

by Anonymousreply 100February 1, 2020 4:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!