Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shahs of Sunset season 8 premieres Sunday, Feb 9th!

trailer below

so MJ and Reza have a huge falling out

Mike wants to get married again

GG is pregnant by in vitro fertilization

Destiney is apparently a mess

Nema returns

apparently R Kelly dated a Persian and she will be a friend this season

no mention of Shervin! boo! but I think he filmed. Probably cameos I guess

I still say they need to add more people to the main cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 11, 2021 9:52 AM

Reza is thinner but still fat but he thinks he can wear short tight outfits? please!

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2020 7:38 AM

Well, interesting. It seems as if Andy has checked out and perhaps stepped out of the marriage. GG must be on something stronger than weed.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2020 6:16 AM

naked jenga sounds hilarious

didn't Reza cheat during their engagement? So now it's his husband's turn

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2020 6:57 AM

No, I think that was GG spouting off at the mouth w/o any receipts.

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2020 6:05 AM

can't believe Nema spent $25,000 on veneers

I didn't even notice his real teeth looking bad last season

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2020 7:33 AM

the most repulsive show bravo ever made.....it will be cancelled soon they are saying.

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2020 8:27 AM

I havent seen this show in years, when did they all move to the Valley?

For those of you that dont know, LA has a neighborhood that used to be all white just over the hill from Hollywood. Think Valley Girl. Anyways, it still looks the same as it did in the 80's except it seems to have become all Persian. I dont mean a few of them moved down the block, it's literally now a predominantly Persian neighborhood. And also Beverly Hills. Still just as boring.

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2020 8:35 AM

R7 are you talking about Sherman Oaks?

by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2020 8:48 AM

Nema's teeth were bad last season, now even worse

by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2020 9:21 AM

I wish this show would expand the cast. 6 of them isn't enough. I don't watch Vanderpump Rules but I like that they have a lot of cast members. This show needs 3 more main people.

and eew at them bringing on a girl who is 1 of R Kelly's exes wtf

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2020 6:22 PM

Isn't she too old to be Aura's ex?

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2020 6:25 AM

I thought it was a great episode and i didnt realize that i missed these shallow bitches.

Is mike really only 41? I thought most of them were in their mid-40s ??

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2020 5:11 PM

R12 the original cast except GG are now all early 40s

not sure how old Destiney is and I think Nema is mid 30s

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2020 10:20 PM

LMFAO gay Persian fight

Reza splashing water on Ali then pushing his chair. Did he not see there was some kind of flame behind the guy? trash!

and what is Adam doing? A married guy sending sexually explicit texts to all their friend group?

by Anonymousreply 14February 17, 2020 6:40 AM

why are most of the broads on it such icky fat pigs??

by Anonymousreply 15February 17, 2020 6:49 AM

true that. the whole cast is fake as fuk, did they buy theyr way onto that shit ass show???? even andy seems repulsed when the pigs are on his chat show. arggghhhhh

by Anonymousreply 16February 17, 2020 9:48 AM

Run Adam, Run, get away from the fat freak

by Anonymousreply 17February 17, 2020 11:55 AM

Reza's probably just jealous that Ali can take his shirt off in public and looks decent underneath his clothes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 17, 2020 5:05 PM

lmfao! Tommy said tonight "like everyone doesn't know Adam is the hillbilly whore of WeHo"

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2020 6:41 AM

R19 I was waiting for that when in the show was the comment about Adam. Seeing Reza act like bottom of the barrel strip mall Sally Beauty was high end was a hoot! Is that younger brother a gigolo? He seems like pay for play to me. (Esp if he was going for Destiney)

I pray for GGs fetus.

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2020 10:56 AM

R20 it was when MJ, Tommy and Vida were all together with the baby. Tommy was going off on how Reza didn't come to the hospital. Tommy had texted Reza about the complications and how MJ needed surgery to remove organs preventing her from getting pregnant again. He was mad Reza texted him back a message about her getting well etc and he never showed up at the hospital but he bothered to call MJ directly to confront her about the Adam naked jenga rumor. The most shocking thing was that Vida didn't say anything and just listened while holding the baby. Tommy was screaming

Sara's brother is hot but yeah it's almost like they paid him. Destiney is not really attractive

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2020 4:39 PM

Dang r21 maybe i was getting a refill on my wine. I will rewatch that part. I am really growing to dislike Destiney. She’s in nightlife you know ;)

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2020 4:47 PM

MJ is a mess and at her core evil. When Reza was having his bachelor party MJ was determined to get him laid - she wanted him to cheat on Adam. SHe and Reza had a falling out before on a reunion show he spilled all her shit - that she was arrested for robbing a bank had a pill problem etc...

I was laughing too about Sally Beauty - who invests 500K in a hair care line??

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2020 5:35 PM

MJ and Reza are basically the same person. They're both mean and schemers. Never forget how Reza treated that gay Persian guy several seasons ago. Sasha was his name. Reza called him an embarrassment. Why? Reza is the one who liked to chase after WeHo cliche white gays but he seemed jealous that Sasha was better looking and much better bodied. Reza never really gave a legitimate reason for not liking him

btw Bravo has now given Shahs "the Friday treatment." Starting this week, Shahs is no longer on Sundays and is on Fridays only.

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2020 6:24 PM

Tommy is such a low class mother fucker! Saying their kid is going to sell carpets? That sounded racist to me. He must have a helluva dick.

by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2020 7:10 PM

This is such a vile, depressing show

by Anonymousreply 26March 3, 2020 8:06 PM

lmfao the fight between Reza and MJ

as they walked out MJ called out they should keep on cheating on each other and go to bathhouses

Reza responds "your uterus exploded because you had 10 abortions!"

by Anonymousreply 27March 15, 2020 8:45 AM

This show is vile & depressing - no one even recaps it anymore - and GG creature, what an abomination. I was channel surfing & happen to catch the car ride with her mother. I kept hoping the the whole thing would turn into a murder/suicide when her mom drives them into a telephone pole

by Anonymousreply 28March 15, 2020 9:05 AM

Was MJ even invited to that party?? Omg with Reza blurting out about MJs ten abortions! Also god i hate Destiney and her sad grasping character costumes/wigs. Bravo: Stop.Trying.To.Make.Destiney.Happen! Seriously i would rather see Asa with her diamond water 1/2 jackson child in an ugly caftan than Destiney.

by Anonymousreply 29March 15, 2020 11:44 AM

Who cares about these people?

by Anonymousreply 30March 15, 2020 12:19 PM

Asa with her diamond water 1/2 jackson child in an ugly caftan than Destiney

That woman is "LuAnn" level delusional, but at least she's somewhat entertaining in her crazy, not pathetic

The whole business of those two queens gushing about Sally Beauty was just sad - Sephora probably wouldn't let them in to shop, let alone shill their crappy hair product

by Anonymousreply 31March 15, 2020 4:35 PM

I liked Destiney much more on "The People's Couch" with her sister.

Why would Sara who is pretty successful have dated R. Kelly? How could she NOT have known about the girls he kept as cultish sex slaves? 2013 was when he had at least 5-6 of them. The rumors had been out for years. The fact that she brought her subpoena in front of the cameras shows she's just another desperate fame whore but her brother is hot I admit that

I miss Shervin. Nema seems nice but he doesn't have the "it factor"

by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2020 6:25 PM

These people are absolutely the BOTTOM OF THE HUMAN BARREL.

Reza is detestable.

GG is detestable.

MJ and Tommy, I barely like- but they are the only ones I would ever consider speaking to.

And Destiney- She is a mess, but seems to have a good heart.

Mike- He is horrid. He has some kind of entitled nastiness about him that I cannot figure out. It is subtle, but always there.

The dude with the overly white teeth is gayer than I am. Who is he kidding!!?? He seems nice, but really "simple".

The new girl is as deep as a plate and looks like a fucking ALIEN. She is striking looking in a sense, but the more you look at her, she looks like an alien. I cannot fathom why a young woman would have that much surgery? And her wide set eyes are like nothing I have ever seen. Oh, and she is the most dreadfully boring castmember they ever had. She makes Lili look "complex".

I expected this season to be dramatic and great, but it has been dreadfully boring- I am quite shocked.

by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2020 6:32 PM

Oh my god- Reza's husband. What an insipid and whiny little bitch.

I love how he pretends to be such an innocent, yet he sounds like he truly is a whore?

Weird group of folks.

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2020 6:34 PM

the guy who gave Reza, Adam and Destiney spray tans was a contestant on "Finding Prince Charming"

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2020 6:51 PM

Mike. Okay, he's gained weight but I still would bottom for the guy. And suck on those nips.

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2020 9:33 PM

[quote]Reza is thinner but still fat but he thinks he can wear short tight outfits? please!

Like so many people who were once very attractive, the reality of his current appearance and weight have not, nor are likely ever, set in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2020 10:03 PM

R37 it's just so weird how much Reza's face has changed. He doesn't look the same at all. I wonder if he were actually able to get back to a hot body would his face recover? The whole time I've been watching this show I've found him to be kinda fugly. It's hard to believe how he used to look

by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2020 11:04 PM

[quote]I wonder if he were actually able to get back to a hot body would his face recover?

Apparently not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2020 11:25 PM

I think it's not just the weight - he's had some work done, giving him an "embalmed" quality, plus, he's such a nasty, ridiculous piece of work that his personality detracts from any physical attractiveness he may possess - and his silly, whiny, passive aggressive husband doesn't help

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2020 11:33 PM

Such repulsive people. Is this another Andy Cohen mess?

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2020 11:43 PM

R41, NO- even better- Ryan Seacrest

by Anonymousreply 42March 16, 2020 12:07 AM

lol Reza's new Persian gay nemesis Ali shading the fuck out of him

give this guy a main slot next season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 16, 2020 12:48 AM

for those who missed it here's the trashy yet sad yet hilarious scene

and I think Reza was yelling at the off-camera producers towards the end of the clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 16, 2020 1:29 AM

R44- I agree- They clearly told him nothing would happen and MJ would not show up. Thats why GG had the bodyguard- and when MJ shows up, the look on GG's face literally said 'fucking producers!!!"

And what Reza threw were production notes--

by Anonymousreply 45March 16, 2020 1:31 AM

Shervin has the only cock I would touch.

by Anonymousreply 46March 16, 2020 1:52 AM

biggest shitfest on bravo....they should be ashamed

by Anonymousreply 47March 16, 2020 7:10 AM

not sure who's worse Reza, MJ or Tommy

Reza posting MJ's medical history online after saying her uterus is messed up due to 10 abortions

MJ perpetuating the notion Reza and Adam cheat on each other all the time and go to bathhouses

Tommy destroying Reza and Adam's backyard in a fit of rage

by Anonymousreply 48March 21, 2020 5:53 PM

the Vida retirement party was hilarious

seeing Shervin, Mike, Nema and more all in Vida drag

nice to see more of Shervin this episode.

by Anonymousreply 49March 28, 2020 3:33 AM

I have NO TIME for this type of garbage in my life right now.

by Anonymousreply 50March 28, 2020 3:35 AM

R50 - make time for This.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 10, 2020 6:42 PM

I think Mike is handsome but the last few years he's gotten a bit too doughy. He doesn't workout nearly as much as Shervin

next season I'd like them to add more eye candy

MJ and Reza have gotten to a point where it doesn't seem like they can film together again anyway. Shake the cast up

by Anonymousreply 52April 10, 2020 7:00 PM

Reza is such a pig, cannot stand listening to him anymore

by Anonymousreply 53April 10, 2020 8:44 PM

Mike has not looked like the pic at r51 in YEARS!

by Anonymousreply 54April 10, 2020 9:22 PM

GG has to be the dumbest person ever

she's lactose intolerant yet binged on mac n' cheese

she was talking about how she had to rest after the surgery after she lost the baby yet she went to the country music festival with heeled boots

she just frequently makes decisions that are nonsensical

by Anonymousreply 55April 11, 2020 10:53 PM

Gg had open surgical wounds and wanted to go to a dusty country music festival? I want to know what MJ is taking because chick was steady and focused during Reza’s blubbering and the interrogation by mike at the festival, no emotion at all, I could you some of that.

by Anonymousreply 56April 12, 2020 12:12 PM

I don't care what you all say - I want my reality TV people to be flawed and crazy. I love this show - even if it does go off the rails quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 57April 12, 2020 12:52 PM

I kinda want them to add Ali to the cast even though it seems like no one is friends with him now except possibly MJ

I'm here for anyone putting Reza in his place

by Anonymousreply 58April 12, 2020 5:08 PM

I don't care what you all say - I want my reality TV people to be flawed and crazy. I love this show - even if it does go off the rails quite a bit.

Reality TV is about being an entertaining trainwreck, but there's nothing compelling or remotely likable about any of these people. Back in her hey day, Stassi on VPR was a nightmare of a person (and still is), but she was also funny and displayed a a surprising amount of self-awareness. Once that turns into sheer nastiness (like Lala) or someone with no redeeming qualities (like Rezza & his pathetic husband Adam) they're no longer compelling TV because there's nothing about that person viewers even vaguely care about. Asa was ridiculously delusional in a "Countess Luann" kind of way, but at least she tried in her own weirdo way to be a good person. You can't say that about the others at all.

by Anonymousreply 59April 12, 2020 11:32 PM

R54, you bitch ! So, okay, Mike doesn't look like that anymore but he could still take my ass Now if he wanted to. Jealous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 14, 2020 8:02 PM

poor Hawaii to have this bunch going there

Reza and MJ deserve each other

Nema's new teeth are too much

by Anonymousreply 61April 18, 2020 7:49 PM

Shervin is/was one of the hottest guys on reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 62April 18, 2020 7:54 PM

yeah it's a shame they downgraded him to friend

at least he'll be showing more skin next episode

by Anonymousreply 63April 18, 2020 7:55 PM

My friend was renting his house in Westwood and some of this crew came over to see it. He said they were the most obnoxious, entitled POS that he'd ever met. They were wanting to use the house to also shoot, so he said absolutely not because he didn't want to disturb the neighbors. Also, he couldn't stand the fact that these people would be staying in his home.

by Anonymousreply 64April 18, 2020 8:05 PM

I'd be worried Reza, MJ, Mike and GG might trash the place when they get drunk and fight

I'd let Shervin stay though

by Anonymousreply 65April 18, 2020 8:11 PM

Shervin = HUGE PENIS!

by Anonymousreply 66April 18, 2020 8:23 PM

Shervin is just a huge jug of lard.

by Anonymousreply 67April 19, 2020 3:08 AM

Does anyone know where in Hawaii they were staying? Was that Big Island?

by Anonymousreply 68April 20, 2020 10:47 AM

Shervin & Mike are 'roid queens...GG is undoubtedly mentally ill & smokes pot to self-medicate.

by Anonymousreply 69April 20, 2020 1:04 PM

it's weird-after Bravo made a big deal of the season and delaying it for months (possibly due to the court case Reza filed against Tommy), this season is short!

Only 2 more episodes left until the virtual reunion

by Anonymousreply 70April 20, 2020 6:51 PM

it be cancelled soon, low ratings, nasty dumb show.....

by Anonymousreply 71April 21, 2020 12:18 PM

it be cancelled soon, low ratings, nasty dumb show.....

I'm normally pretty indifferent to this kind of stuff - hey Bravo still shows that Chrisley character & he's got a sex tape of his own daughter - but this bunch, particularly Reza, are totally loathesome & should be kicked back to obscurity along with the cheap, tacky Sally beauty products! Maybe the Harkles can bring them canned goods

by Anonymousreply 72April 21, 2020 12:54 PM

Hard to believe that Reza and Bob Harper were once lovers

by Anonymousreply 73April 21, 2020 8:22 PM

Shervin - I would like to lick every hair on his body.

Reza - I saw him on a show describing what was so fabulous about the new person and his answer was that she drives a Mercedes. That wasn't shallow. Was it?

GG - One of the only ones I would actually want to know. As long as there were no knives or weapons around.

Asa- I did used to love her, Diamond Water or not.

Mike - Has the most tacky taste in furnishings this side of Persia.

by Anonymousreply 74April 22, 2020 1:38 AM

Mikes new girlfriend is named Paulina Ben-Cohen. His ex Jessica Parido had her first child, a boy, in February.

by Anonymousreply 75April 26, 2020 4:59 AM

Paulina sounds like Kim Kardashian when she talks

by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2020 5:22 AM

Reza is the worst! Hated him from the first episode till now! HATE HIM!

by Anonymousreply 77April 26, 2020 5:40 AM

I don't bottom that often but I'd bottom for Sherv in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 78April 26, 2020 5:41 AM

Possibly the most tacky of all the reality shows. not a fun person in the bunch:::::annoying as fug

by Anonymousreply 79April 26, 2020 6:54 AM

MJ was dumb as shit talking smack to Paulina about mike! She barely knows Paulina, of course she was going to blab right back to mike. Probably not a good look to malign Persian men in a room full of ...Persian men.

Nema has not one iota of swag, GG called it right. He’s like a bowl of vanilla pudding, ok... but not the least bit of excitement. Bland, bland, bland.

by Anonymousreply 80April 27, 2020 11:19 AM

MJ was dumb as shit talking smack to Paulina about mike! She's not dumb; she's Reza in a korean wig. She has to find some way to be relevant - now that she's pushed out the kid - so she tries to influence Mike's witless girlfriend.

I hope Bravo finally ends this literal shit show

by Anonymousreply 81May 2, 2020 10:18 AM

Hey anyone know if they are doing a reunion? It’s not listing on my cable listings of upcoming episodes

by Anonymousreply 82May 3, 2020 6:02 PM

R82 yes they are. On Friday's WWHL, Andy had 2 segments. First Adam and Reza then MJ and Tommy. He mentioned the upcoming reunion but didn't say when it was going to be or when it would air. It's not airing next week though. I'm guessing they're going to film it very soon.

on WWHL Adam claims he does not take nude pics and so the pornographic pics he sent to Ali were not of his own body. Tommy claims Reza had filed for bankruptcy before Shahs tv show began so that's why there's no prenup with Adam.

by Anonymousreply 83May 3, 2020 6:08 PM

I wish Sherv was back full time.

by Anonymousreply 84May 3, 2020 6:26 PM

Wow r83 they haven’t filmed a reunion yet? Does that mean it will be a bravo zoom reunion?

by Anonymousreply 85May 3, 2020 6:28 PM

They're all a bunch of idiot drunks.

by Anonymousreply 86May 3, 2020 6:44 PM

Adam has done porn under the name Rocco Delmonico.

by Anonymousreply 87May 3, 2020 6:48 PM

R85 well they just shot the Atlanta housewives reunion less than 2 weeks ago. Shahs has to be next and yeah it will be virtual.

by Anonymousreply 88May 3, 2020 6:59 PM

Probably tough to film with a pandemic and a restraining order still in place!

by Anonymousreply 89May 3, 2020 7:26 PM

Watching WWHL with reza/adam from the other night Wtf with adam and reza wearing bamboozled shirts? Why are we promoting this Reza and Adam as victims narrative? They are the most HORRIBLE people in this cast and that is saying ALOT.

by Anonymousreply 90May 4, 2020 10:03 PM

R90 according to MJ (who knows if this is true), Reza made those shirts when Asa left she show because at the time the cast felt like she wasn't really showing her life on camera by keeping her man and new baby off limits. So MJ claims Reza recycled them for this moment in time

by Anonymousreply 91May 4, 2020 11:30 PM

Omg r91 this makes me hate Reza and Adam even more!

by Anonymousreply 92May 4, 2020 11:34 PM

Why is Reza a star? Why?

by Anonymousreply 93May 4, 2020 11:54 PM

MJ telling Reza he smelled, then spraying perfume on herself when she got in her car, serious shade.

by Anonymousreply 94May 5, 2020 3:16 AM

Where are the Shev nude pics?

by Anonymousreply 95May 5, 2020 3:40 AM

they finally taped the reunion this past week. Not sure when it's going to air but I'd assume in the next 2 weeks

it was done virtually of course

by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2020 7:22 PM

omg MJ and Reza are both such awful people. I can't take a side in this fight. They're so toxic.

Time to recast the show next season

by Anonymousreply 97July 27, 2020 3:18 AM

What a shit show, Reza and MJ both have to go. The constant screaming on that reunion settled nothing.

by Anonymousreply 98July 27, 2020 10:37 AM

Boy that was a mess! Bummed we wasted half the episode of Reza/mj We never got a recap /wrap up with mike, Nema, Destinee, gg. I was really really hoping for a brief Tommy appearance but not in the cards.

by Anonymousreply 99July 28, 2020 11:24 AM

the worst part is you know Reza and MJ will of course make up next season as if nothing happened. Such assholes the 2 of them

by Anonymousreply 100July 28, 2020 4:07 PM

The only asshole was Reza, deflecting the real issue, in that his man is a ho.

by Anonymousreply 101July 30, 2020 9:33 AM

THANK YOU r101, if Adam wasn’t a ho none of this would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 102July 30, 2020 11:09 AM

Is anyone watching the new season? I haven't found a thread to comment on.

Messy messy messy!

by Anonymousreply 103June 8, 2021 5:51 PM

Anyone know if this show is particularly popular in Iran?

by Anonymousreply 104June 8, 2021 5:58 PM

r104

by Anonymousreply 105June 8, 2021 6:16 PM

Yes, R105?

by Anonymousreply 106June 8, 2021 6:17 PM

I NEED TO SEE SHEV AND MIKE'S HUGE COCKS! NOW! LINK PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 107June 8, 2021 6:22 PM

Swervin Shervin was on the last episode...

by Anonymousreply 108June 8, 2021 6:46 PM

Shervin is the only reason to watch this mess and sadly he's only a friend this season. Cannot stand Reza, the fat boy frat boy and Mike lies about everything. GG is almost the reasonable one this year.

by Anonymousreply 109June 8, 2021 10:04 PM

GG actually has her shit together, MJ is likeable too!

by Anonymousreply 110June 8, 2021 11:50 PM

So, after Mike's sexting confession, I'm thinking he tacted on that lie about Reza saying MJ created the WhatsApp texts or something?

by Anonymousreply 111June 9, 2021 9:09 AM

Of course he did R111

by Anonymousreply 112June 9, 2021 10:31 AM

Part of Mikes text to the girl involve him asking her about anal sex. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 113June 9, 2021 11:34 AM

Not remotely R113. Straight men like having anal sex with whores. Keep dreamin' tho.

ANYWAY...

The problem is these people are way too old to be acting like this. They need a younger cast.

Shevrin is Still fucking HOT. Mike is STILL hot despite not having the same body from 10 years ago. GG is the only one that I can really stand. She cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 114June 9, 2021 12:24 PM

Will Yashar Ali pop in every five minutes to announce he wants to die in his sleep?

by Anonymousreply 115June 9, 2021 1:39 PM

[quote]Part of Mikes text to the girl involve him asking her about anal sex. Interesting.

He's gross & creepy, but that girlfriend is *so* a Kardashian wanna be; she's latched onto Mike like a barnacle for reality TV fame (such as it is) and wouldn't let him go if he turned out to be a pedo.

I'm honestly surprised Bravo brought this show back after lockdown as that would've been a perfect time to clean house. Reza is clearly the self-appointed Head Bitch In Charge who believes he decides who gets airtime & who does not (he's kind of loathsome in his own way, but they Nema gets terrible treatment) so the show is going to be stagnant until they get rid of him & the equally pathetic Adam

by Anonymousreply 116June 9, 2021 1:45 PM

Reza needs to die already. Get that fat fug off the show! Sherv is HAF! Mike is still hot because of his huge penis!

by Anonymousreply 117June 9, 2021 5:16 PM

I FUCKING HATE ADAM.

by Anonymousreply 118June 9, 2021 7:31 PM

GG continues to be my favorite. Doesn’t take anyone’s shit and knows exactly who she’s dealing with. I loathe Nema but I do like his new teeth. Reza is a pig and Tommy should never let him near his child.

by Anonymousreply 119June 9, 2021 7:36 PM

R119 Wait, what? You like Nema's new teeth? Did he get another set of new veneers?

by Anonymousreply 120June 11, 2021 9:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!