Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I saw one of you post that Megan Markle had poor skin and looked far older than Kate Middleton

I haven’t been following the Meghan Markle hate train but is it this delusional? I don’t care about any of them but Meghan is clearly better looking and looks about a decade younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 6, 2020 1:07 AM

Meghan is too plastic looking.Kate is naturally pretty. Not beautiful. Pretty. It comes down to personal preference. I find most Hollywood celebs plastic. The only one I find truly beautiful is Kristen Bell.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2020 10:36 AM

r1 You have dreadful taste. Meghan doesn’t even have any plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2020 10:39 AM

R2 you might want to get an appointment with an eye doctor. Meghan is so fake and her nose to large. With all of her work, why wasn't that fixed. She looks like the typical stepford Hollywood actress.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2020 11:50 AM

I think Megan is beautiful but I also think she is a user.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2020 12:07 PM

Megan is much younger looking, more attractive and of course more beautiful

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2020 12:15 PM

LOL

Am not a big fan of Kate, but even a casual glance would tell anyone who cared that you picked the best possible picture of Meghan and a terrible picture of Kate.

Seriously, at least pretend to be objective. Why are Meghan stans so unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2020 12:25 PM

Meghan’s complexion is her best feature. This is helped by the fact that she’s also naturally skinny.

The naturally muscular Kate Middleton has starved herself down is pretty obvious in her complexion.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2020 12:29 PM

Kate has that beautiful chestnut hair and a naturally warm smile.

Megs could never. Can she live without her YouTube influencer highlighter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2020 12:42 PM

Both are pretty and aging fine.

The issue with Megan isnt her appearance, it is her personality.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2020 12:45 PM

I think Meghan has a prettier face, but Kate’s features are more classic (arguably bland). Kate does look older than her years, but always has. She isn’t continuing to age fast, she just looked 35 when she was 25. Her complexion is a little pallid too, and she tends to have eye bags.

Meghan’s skin tone is lovely, and consistent, so I don’t think it is all makeup. But her skin texture isn’t great. It’s not bad, though. And Kate’s more delicate skin is probably one reason (along with dieting and possibly smoking) that she looks older than her years).

Kate is too thin and is quite long-waisted, but she has a great body - slender waist and fantastic legs. Her overall head to toe impression is usually better than Meghan’s. Kate seems to have improved her forward head posture a little and no longer does that weird Christie Brinkley smile.

I don’t think Meghan is naturally thin, I think that as an aspiring actress in LA she started dieting really early. Meghan has a thick waist and too skinny legs. Really, from the neck down there is no comparison.

Kate’s hair clearly wins, but she relies on it too much and as she ages a big head of desperate housewives hair will become less and less of an asset. Meghan’s hair sometimes looks awful, but the color suits her. I think she is in a tough spot with her hair because she looks pretty white, but it seems like her hair is black. She’s grown up in world that values “white” looks and in a superficial industry. She’s not going to rock an Afro.

But they are both beautiful women. A lot of it is diet and grooming, but Kate is consistent and sometimes stunning and Meghan is sometimes stunning and quite lovely. On her best day, I think Meghan wins from the neck up.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2020 1:10 PM

Kate has grey roots. Not just a few strands, but roots?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2020 1:15 PM

Hi, Harry. Didn't know you sneak around gay boards like DL. Tell your skanky tacky greedy wife to stay in her lane and try not to compete with the future Queen Consort of the UK.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2020 1:17 PM

If you don't care about any of them, then why this thread?

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2020 1:19 PM

Meghan Markle is definitely a lovely woman, and can be stunning with assistance in styling and grooming. Much of the time since her marriage, she has not been that put together, and often messy. Unfortunate.

Kate Middleton is definitely too thin, but she also is a very pretty woman. She has come into her own with better styling, and we know she can be both regal and stunning. Her height, beautiful hair and the better focus on her overall appearance gives her a bit of an edge by my reckoning.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2020 1:28 PM

Kate is not pretty. Are you blind? She looks like a grocery clerk.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2020 1:39 PM

Kate creeps the fuck outta me. Like one of those fake-nice rich ladies who just sneers at you behind her forced smile. Markle looks fun.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2020 1:40 PM

[quote] I haven’t been following the Meghan Markle hate train... blah blah I don’t care about any of them

And you set out to demonstrate your lack of care by hunting down pictures of them together, and starting British royal family thread #666 rather than just ignoring them, or telling them to fuck off in the actual thread they said this in?

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2020 1:57 PM

I can’t believe we are even arguing about this. I’m not a MM fan, but she looks younger, and much better than Kate. Kate’s face is haggard.

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2020 2:07 PM

For someone who has a v-shaped body yet quite muscular legs, Kate Middleton’s clothing has been perfectly tailored to suit and even improve what she’s got. She is much, much thinner than her athletic uni days, but the clothes look good, and they look how the public thinks she should look.

Meghan likes a starker, cleaner line when it comes to clothes and loves neutrals. We’ve talking a LOT of navy blue here. So as far as Royal watchers go, the odd tartan coat excepted, she looks business casual and uninteresting.

Kate’s hair is probably her greatest beauty. It’s incredibly big and bouncy and the colour is a dream. Unless Meghan wore a full wig, and I think she tends to get extensions of the odd hair piece instead, there’s not much she can do with lye treated hair.

As far as complexion goes, they both have beautiful coloured skin tones. Meghan’s complexion is California glowy and makeup is flawless. She hasn’t put a brush wrong there. Kate’s is very thick. trowel. I read that she did her own makeup on her wedding day, and is she still does it she should get her colours done again. She has a thick hand with mascara and eyeliner, and wears way too much blush, presumably to give the impression of sharper cheekbones.

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2020 2:29 PM

sMeg's body looks like spongbob and she has no abdomen at all - tits, waist and hip and crane legs with crossed eyes on a freckled, wrinkled MEH face. She needs botox and fillers every 6 months. Deplorable woman from inside to outside.

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2020 2:29 PM

Which one of those 2 trophy wives had more plastic surgery? Henry's one, obviously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2020 2:37 PM

BLACK DON'T CRACK!

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2020 2:37 PM

Believe me, they both have had stuff done, whether it’s Botox, nose jobs, fillers, or fixing their teeth. Kate obviously has veneers and Meghan obviously had a nose job. They are both very attractive women, but not stunners. Why is this even an argument? Who cares if one is prettier than the other, they’re both pretty enough. Is this high school??

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2020 2:49 PM

Mark my words, Harry will divorce her when he tires of her $$$$ grubbing ways and ascent to stardom......she wants an LA talk show..

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2020 2:53 PM

Can't we all just get along!?!

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2020 2:56 PM

She wants a talk show, as opposed to... being a royal? 🤣🤣🤣🤣. She wants to be royal, believe me, she just doesn’t want the baggage that comes with it. Her moves may, or may not, give her what she wants. We’ll see.

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2020 3:22 PM

r17 It is the first picture you see when you google both their names. I didn’t go on a extensive hunt for anything. It was a simple copy and past. I’m sorry to say but that’s Kate’s current face.

I never even knew that there were people invested in the royal family until the last few months. You loons seem to have infested every forum on the internet. I honestly hope she is a conniving bitch that comes out of this with a huge win just to spite all of you annoying pricks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2020 3:32 PM

Lye treated hair, R19? This isn’t the 70’s. I too, am biracial and have similar hair to MM’s. Brazilian Keratin treatments make my hair silky, shiny, and straight. Idiots have asked if it was extensions before. I’m not saying that hers aren’t extensions, I’m just saying that a lot of mixed people can grow their hair out.

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2020 3:34 PM

lol at cross-eyed Kristen Bell, r1's standard of beauty. With Kate and Meghan, if you took both women, make-up free, hair pulled back, dressed down, Meghan is much more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2020 3:53 PM

OP, tread lightly. These psychos accuse you of being a stan if you question their hyena-pack hatred for Markle.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2020 4:30 PM

r30 Surely that weren’t here before? I don’t remember anyone on datalongue giving a shit about the royals before Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2020 4:36 PM

R31, I've been on DL a long time and I said it in another thread about this nonsense. Never have I seen an obsession not only with one person but hating them to the point that thread after thread after thread pops up with hundreds of posts within the day. I absolutely don't believe it's only gay. It's lonely fraus, too.

by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2020 4:44 PM

This warrants its own thread?

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2020 4:46 PM

It's the meat. You want better skin you get rid of the red meat. You get rid of the white bread, the white rice, the cigarettes. You ditch the alcohol. IMO, I'll tell you right now what's wrong with Catherine. She has no body fat. She needs to gain weight. Her skin will improve. I read that she does a lot of raw foods. Well she needs some grease.

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2020 4:56 PM

R34, Asians eat white rice and many of them have great skin.

by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2020 5:02 PM

[quote]Meghan’s complexion is her best feature.

Oh, you poor dear.

by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2020 5:06 PM

Meghan is naturally better looking, and is aging much better.

IMHO that's largely because Kate feels stress, while Meghan makes other people feel stress, but feels none herself. She's like that old joke, "I don't get ulcers, I GIVE them!".

by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2020 6:30 PM

Okay, here's a very high-def picture of Meghan. I see freckles, and a few wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes, normal for a person in their thirties.

Overall she's very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2020 6:44 PM

Shit, here's the picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2020 6:45 PM

Megan is a very very attractive woman. I’d turn straight for her

by Anonymousreply 40January 16, 2020 12:41 AM

[quote] IMHO that's largely because Kate feels stress, while Meghan makes other people feel stress

Indeed.

Meghan is ugly on the inside. And that permeates her Essence, and thus, her appearance.

Kate is not inauthentic. And her attractiveness is genuine.

by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2020 2:17 AM

The DL cuntfraus and KKK brigade hates her because she is blackish.

by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2020 2:19 AM

FFs, I like Kate, but she and her sister (with mom’s encouragement) are the biggest whores on the planet, and the most successful.

by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2020 2:25 AM

Megan is not really that memorable looking, but she is pretty and looks like she’s in her 20s.

by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2020 3:07 AM

[quote] Meghan’s complexion is California glowy and makeup is flawless. She hasn’t put a brush wrong there.

You should have gone to SpecSavers. How have you missed the dozens of bronzer-related disasters?

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2020 3:14 AM

Meghan is much less attractive than Catherine. She has terrible skin. Most people think she's over 40. As a smoker and drinker I'm not surprised. Meghan is average on a GOOD day. She has a lot of grey roots herself, hence all the obviouscwigs. Giant fivehead, ski slope nose, dentures that don't fit her mouth, and a neanderthal chin is not sexy. She's a disaster all around. Clothes and shoes never fit, she's never polished, makes couture look tacky. Hollywood obviously agreed as she tried her hardest for 20 years yet they just weren't interested. She's homey AF. Zero talent or charisma. Its hilarious how much pr she requires to remain irrelevant. Nice try., but we have eyes.

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2020 7:42 AM

r46 Fucking hell, who are you insane people and why have you infested The Datalongue? Are you even a gay man?

by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2020 7:45 AM

It's not just here, it's everywhere. Russia has ruined the internet. You can't have actual conversations with real people online anymore.

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2020 10:18 AM

It will get worse when Putain becomes the new Tsar of Russia.

by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2020 10:44 AM

Pretty and looks like she's in her twenties?? Are you blind??

by Anonymousreply 50January 18, 2020 1:16 AM

R46 is the most disgusting racist cunt ever born. Quit projecting. Everything you say only applies to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 51January 18, 2020 9:04 PM

EXACTLY where was anything even remotely racist stated in my post? And no honey, I don't look like that. If I did I would get plastic surgery. Or put a bag over my head.

by Anonymousreply 52January 24, 2020 9:51 AM

[quote][R46] is the most disgusting racist cunt ever born.

I'm not R46, but do you walk around wearing a helmet to protect that soft spot in your skull that never hardened? Are you fucking 12? The "most disgusting racist cunt ever born"...

Are you fucking high or genuinely the stupidest motherfucker ever born for this idiocy you wrote?

by Anonymousreply 53January 24, 2020 2:51 PM

On* your skull

by Anonymousreply 54January 24, 2020 2:51 PM

Bad skin becomes bad hair. And this is such a dumpy mess of bad hair MM had. MEH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 26, 2020 9:01 PM

by Anonymousreply 56February 1, 2020 5:26 PM

^Loser bumping this troll shit

by Anonymousreply 57February 1, 2020 5:39 PM

by Anonymousreply 58February 6, 2020 1:03 AM

^Same loser bumping this troll shit

by Anonymousreply 59February 6, 2020 1:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!