Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scarlett Johansson is a bland, BASIC BITCH

Am I the only one who hates her and doesn't get her inexplicable success?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 23, 2020 8:30 AM

OP, I tend to feel the same way you do. I have never found her to be beautiful. But I can see why straight men find her hot--below the neck she has a hot body.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2020 12:51 AM

How can someone hate her after Lost in Translation, Match Point and Under the Skin? She is great.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2020 12:52 AM

I kind of love her.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2020 12:53 AM

[Quote]Am I the only one who hates her

OP lives under a rock.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2020 12:53 AM

I can't watch her either. Not sure why, never analysed it.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2020 12:57 AM

She is about as exciting as sitting in your boring aunt's living room, staring at the mauve wallpaper.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2020 12:58 AM

I don't hate her. That's silly. I just find her uninteresting. I've seen movies she's in, but I don't go to movies because she's in them.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2020 1:00 AM

She’s beautiful. And a body to die for.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2020 1:01 AM

She's boring as hell. She doesn't stand out in any way. She has big tits, but that doesn't make up for her blase acting. Next!

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2020 1:01 AM

Never thought about it, I guess

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2020 1:02 AM

I hate her. I hope a bird poops on her head tomorrow morning!

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2020 1:03 AM

Just ok.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2020 1:12 AM

Most straight men would beg to differ from you, obese-old-bitter OP. And now she's nominated for an Oscar. So bland!!!

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2020 1:17 AM

She is dull but I don’t hate her.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2020 1:17 AM

I think she’ll win her Oscar for a comedy. She’s great in JoJo Rabbit - funny, wry, and touching. But it’s obviously Dern’s year.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2020 1:17 AM

R13 Straight men tend to find any fit white female gorgeous. I wouldn't trust them on taste.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2020 1:20 AM

ScarJo is gorgeous and talented.

The OP is an autistic, OCD copycat who steals all-caps and labels like “basic bitch” from another DL poster.

You need to get treatment for your Ass Burgers.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2020 1:21 AM

[quote]Lost in Translation

Overrated dreck. But, I do like her. I've had a soft spot for her since Manny & Lo and I'm a bit forgiving. She's best playing robots so she was perfect in Ghost In the Shell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2020 1:23 AM

R17 You type autistic, you cunt with shit taste. I've seen you make this post at least 40 times in other threads. Talk about an aspie with limited abilities.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2020 1:25 AM

She used to be stunning during her Girl With A Pearl Earring days. She was young, new, and unique with natural full lips and a voluptuous body. Now she is older and hasn't aged as well as she needed to in order to compete with every young starlet who can buy her same look with fillers.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2020 1:36 AM

OP, why do you hate her?

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2020 1:37 AM

Most extremely attractive actresses are difficult to work with, but she seems chill. I think that's what makes her stand out.

Who is your favorite actress, OP? Selena Gomez?

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2020 1:41 AM

R20 she’s the highest paid actress in the world

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2020 1:41 AM

I like her. And her several guest host appearances on SNL tells me that she likes to have a good laugh and has a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2020 1:43 AM

She wishes she were half as pretty as me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2020 1:45 AM

OP: J-Lo binging on Mickey Dee's.

by Anonymousreply 26January 14, 2020 1:46 AM

I enjoy her in films. I hated that she had to defend Woody Allen. She's someone that I won't rush out to see her movies though.

by Anonymousreply 27January 14, 2020 1:51 AM

Her "voluptuous" body was due to breast implants which she had removed when she wanted to get pregnant. Now, not so curvy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 14, 2020 1:56 AM

OP, I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 29January 14, 2020 1:59 AM

I wish Mary Kay Place had been nominated.

by Anonymousreply 30January 14, 2020 2:03 AM

Commercial for the Black Widow movie! Looking forward to it.

by Anonymousreply 31January 14, 2020 2:21 AM

I don't understand what happened to her voice. She used to have a deep husky voice like this..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 14, 2020 2:32 AM

I don't like her enough to see one of her movies but I always liked her energy in this SNL skit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 14, 2020 2:35 AM

To talking like this?

She's pretty. That's the appeal. That's it! She gives those lingering gazes straight men love and jealous Frau hate. This all! Maybe she will have a career like Jessica Lange someday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 14, 2020 2:37 AM

R2 you forgot Ghost World.

R22 can we still call Selena an actress??

by Anonymousreply 35January 14, 2020 2:49 AM

And she's engaged to a guy (Colin Jost) who is even more bland than she is. But she was married to Ryan Reynolds, so she clearly likes 'em bland.

by Anonymousreply 36January 14, 2020 2:50 AM

I think she can be an effective actress. And although her look usually does little for me, I think she can look fantastic with the right costuming. She was absolutely the picture of a glamour-queen platinum goddess in Black Dahlia, a film I otherwise found disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 37January 14, 2020 2:53 AM

See, I didn't understand the hype about Ghost World. I thought that was a lousy movie. She was so boring in it. Was that her character? Thora was quite big in it and that plucky kid from Hocus Pocus didn't shine.

Thora Birch was a better child actor than Scarlett but Scarlett went on to become the A Lister. I wonder if Scarlett will finally be taken seriously as an actress by winning an Oscar or if she's still seen as too sexpot to her credibility.

by Anonymousreply 38January 14, 2020 2:57 AM

She was incredible in View from the Bridge. Did you honestly not find her deserving of her Tony?

Cat was not a good production (dreadful direction), but she was still a bright spot in the proceedings. That VftB production was truly special though. Liev and Hecht were wildly brilliant too.

As for her film work, her most affecting performance may have been in Her- and she was only a voice! Otherwise she has turned in many fine performances and these double noms will only further her getting good scripts. (A Tony Award adds a bit of legitimacy to the résumé too!)

by Anonymousreply 39January 14, 2020 2:58 AM

Never thought of her as much of an actress, but she was incredible in Jojo Rabbit. An incredibly humane performance.

by Anonymousreply 40January 14, 2020 3:02 AM

Agreed that Her was a fantastic movie R39, and she was very good in it.

by Anonymousreply 41January 14, 2020 3:03 AM

How many times has Chris Evans cum inside her?

by Anonymousreply 42January 14, 2020 3:33 AM

Far from basic. Gorgeous and talented. And has a sexy voice. I even like that she’s engaged to Colin Jost (for now anyway). What’s not to love?

by Anonymousreply 43January 14, 2020 3:58 AM

[quote] you forgot Ghost World.

The success and quality of that movie was all about Thora Birch and Steve Buscemi. Johannson was forgettable in her role.

by Anonymousreply 44January 14, 2020 4:01 AM

If she marries Colin Jost it would be are third marriage before 40.

Never have more husbands than nominations. It doesn't look right.

by Anonymousreply 45January 14, 2020 4:04 AM

She and Chris Evans certainly have some chemistry. They probably hooked up a few times, as people tend to do.

Who is Chris Evans dating? Jenny Slate? It doesn't make sense. He has a gay brother, maybe he's bi or gay too. Maybe why he and Scarlett weren't a couple.

by Anonymousreply 46January 14, 2020 4:08 AM

Why be a super hero? Did she really need that much money. She had Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 47January 14, 2020 4:09 AM

No actor is worth hating...why so jealous? Politicians are worth hating but not actors.

by Anonymousreply 48January 14, 2020 4:11 AM

Sometimes she looks phenomenally beautiful. Then sometimes she looks comically dorky looking. I feel you op! Anne Hathaway annoys me too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 14, 2020 4:25 AM

I don't "hate" her, but she's just so blah. I have never liked her or found her interesting or attractive. Just meh.

by Anonymousreply 50January 14, 2020 4:26 AM

Shiksas are always going to be big in Hollywood, especially if they have a decent rack.

by Anonymousreply 51January 14, 2020 4:43 AM

Did ScarJo get to eat out Ryan Gosling's ass?

by Anonymousreply 52January 14, 2020 4:56 AM

Honestly, I can’t tell her apart from all the other hotties whose names I can’t remember. Charlez something. Angolena Jolie I recognize. Etc.

by Anonymousreply 53January 14, 2020 5:04 AM

IMO, she has je ne sais quois. She's sexy, even without the implants. She has a good speaking voice. Compare her to Michelle Williams. Now, that is bland and basic!

Except I ran across a Woody Allen movie where she (Johansson) was wearing gold-rimmed glasses and was really overacting. Terrible. Agree that Lost in Translation was overrated. Plus, SJ is actually insecure. If you look at street photos of her with a man, she's often clinging on like a koala bear to a tree.

by Anonymousreply 54January 14, 2020 5:24 AM

Charlize Theron is far superior to ScarJo R53. She disappears into her roles, Scarlett just tries them on for size.

by Anonymousreply 55January 14, 2020 5:51 AM

R46 Chris Evans is dating Sebastian Stan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 14, 2020 6:02 AM

She sucks.

by Anonymousreply 57January 14, 2020 7:42 AM

Under a not-hideous face, out of which a fairly comprehensible statement can be uttered, are substantial boobs.

This is not that mysterious.

by Anonymousreply 58January 14, 2020 7:46 AM

I half agree with the OP. I don't hate her, but I do find her success inexplicable.

She gave some good performances when she was young and would do whatever her directors said, but I've never seen her do anything interesting as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 59January 14, 2020 7:54 AM

Epitome if white (Jewish) entitlement. Her views on race and representation are embarrassingly ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 60January 14, 2020 8:01 AM

R60 As are your views on some misperceptions regarding "White Jewish Entitlement". She grew up quote poor, and has spoken at great length of remembering being hungry often as a young girl, until her family quallified for welfare benefits. She even reminisced on appreciating the orange government cheese. She's earned everything she's accomplished, and you sound like the epitome of ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 61January 14, 2020 8:10 AM

^ quite poor

by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2020 8:10 AM

She does rub some people the wrong way but I actually think she can be quite good in the right role. Match Point is one of her best films and seriously underrated in my opinion. It's one of the few modern films with pitch perfect casting. Scarlett fit very well as the struggling and emotionally unstable actress. Jonathan Rhys Meyers as the callow and venal social climber and Emily Mortimer as the posh haus Frau were both cast perfectly too.

by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2020 9:42 AM

[Quote] She and Chris Evans certainly have some chemistry. They probably hooked up a few times, as people tend to do.

There's no way they haven't. It sucks that they had the best chemistry compared to Steve's other love interests. Sharon got a raw deal in the Marvelverse.

[Quote] Plus, SJ is actually insecure. If you look at street photos of her with a man, she's often clinging on like a koala bear to a tree.

Which reminds me of this photo 😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2020 9:58 AM

[quote]She’s beautiful. And a body to die for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2020 11:57 AM

[quote]Honestly, I can’t tell her apart from all the other hotties whose names I can’t remember.

Put your readers on, gramps!

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2020 3:03 PM

"Shiksas are always going to be big in Hollywood, especially if they have a decent rack."

SJ is Jewish.

And like every actress in Hollywood, she had large breast implants.

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2020 3:44 PM

You're pretty fucking far from being the only one, but I'm not with you on this. I like her a lot, find that she cleans up VERY well and is entertaining on screen.

So go find whatever grease fire awaits you!

by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2020 3:47 PM

R64 she does usually have a petite, hour glass (for a white girl) figure. Most white women have some cellulite. But her legs look so clunky in that photo. Something about how she bends them. Even when she stands up straight it's like stuffed sausage zone. I can't explain it. She needs the black catsuit to hide it and look good.

Otherwise she just looks like an average female but compared to LA people yeah it's head scratching. Her acting has always been well, let's just say she's no method actor. More of a "I'm Scarlett Johansson and here I am performing! Aren't I amazing!" kind of actor. She's not demonstrated a lot of depth, even in marriage story.

by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2020 5:14 PM

I think she's gotten more hate due to her entitlement to certain roles and encouraging a lack of diversity by basically saying she's more important. What's next? Is she going to insist she can do blackface for art?

That and being either stupidily naive about Woody Allen or refusing to care because he's a big name.

by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2020 5:19 PM

Someone I have on "ignore" just posted twice in a row.

by Anonymousreply 71January 14, 2020 5:34 PM

[quote] What's next? Is she going to insist she can do blackface for art?

Scarlett is in negotiations to play Rigoberta Menchu in her upcoming biopic!

by Anonymousreply 72January 14, 2020 5:40 PM

You are wise r71, because r69 / r70 posts are idiotic

by Anonymousreply 73January 14, 2020 5:56 PM

wow that is a lot of cellulite for someone so young.

My friend saw her drinking with a group of people in a bar. Said she was very pretty and slim in person. She was drinking coors light or some other light beer.

by Anonymousreply 74January 14, 2020 6:01 PM

She's so good in Under the Skin. I really like her and think that's her best film.

by Anonymousreply 75January 14, 2020 6:07 PM

SJ was gorgeous as Janet Leigh in Hitchcock (2012). Very womanly, very pretty and sexy ... but that was 8 years ago, and of course she was made up and costumed for 1959, when women were prettier and more womanly. I do like her, though. She has a certain warm screen presence, plus she seems generally nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 14, 2020 6:09 PM

Str8 white women are SO last decade!

by Anonymousreply 77January 14, 2020 6:29 PM

Still amuses me to this day that one of her early major romantic leads was opposite Topher Grace.

Stephen Trask did the music for their movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 14, 2020 9:01 PM

[Quote] Most white women have some cellulite.

Most women have cellulite. It's called reality.

by Anonymousreply 79January 14, 2020 9:32 PM

Weird that a woman with her petite and curvy figure and pretty smile still had one of her best roles in "Her" where she is the voice of an operating system. I guess that shows she can act. I usually find her less than exciting but I remember thinking she was really good in that. That's also one of the few times I've liked Joaquin P.

As far as her ethnicity goes, I believe her mother is Jewish American and her father is Danish or Swedish, so technically she's Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 80January 14, 2020 10:11 PM

Really? If she does it looks better than hers and she's almost 50.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 14, 2020 10:11 PM

Really? If she does it looks better than hers and she's almost 50.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 14, 2020 10:11 PM

Oh yes the movie that asks if you're social or antisocial! Maybe she should stick to voice over work because she can't sell it visually.

by Anonymousreply 83January 14, 2020 10:15 PM

I enjoyed her in Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 84January 14, 2020 10:23 PM

R84 Lucy was terrible. The line about her mother's breast milk will forever haunt me 😱

by Anonymousreply 85January 14, 2020 10:25 PM

As far as I can see, she is my generation's version of Demi Moore and not much more beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 86January 21, 2020 7:21 AM

You just know she'll play Kate Middleton in the film and be thrilled about it.

by Anonymousreply 87January 21, 2020 7:33 AM

I don't have any opinions of her personally, but I do love several of her movies—"Ghost World," "Lost in Translation," and "Under the Skin" are all great, and she is great in them. She's done some trash flicks for sure, but there are some gems there. The Marvel shit is in a world I have no interest in or knowledge of, though it seems that's what she's most popular for these days.

by Anonymousreply 88January 21, 2020 7:35 AM

[quote] I don't have any opinions of her personally, but I do love several of her movies—"Ghost World," "Lost in Translation," and "Under the Skin" are all great, and she is great in them.

Was she really great in Ghost World though? All she did was play a pouty, vapid, annoying teenage girl circa 2001. She didn't add much nuance to that role at all. She was essentially wallpaper.

by Anonymousreply 89January 21, 2020 7:41 AM

I don't get the random hate for actresses or actors really. It's one thing to object to their perceived talent, or craft, but to simply hate them seems a bit of an energy leak to me. I find her pretty, and other than her defence of Woody Allen, don't see the objections, popular though they may be.

I do however understand a vague disdain, or bias. (In my case Chloë Grace Moretz and Chloë Sevigny) Perhaps I have some bias with that name. I don't know, but they both bother me, and I don't particularly like their faces either. I would say both are highly overrated, but hate is a far-stretch for me.

by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2020 7:42 AM

She had one hell of a schnoz before dr. Schwartz trimmed it down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 21, 2020 7:55 AM

Demi, R86?

by Anonymousreply 92January 21, 2020 8:01 AM

R92, yes. Lucked out in her teens with roles. Big jugs that straight men love. In spite of limited talent, has maintained A list status in her mid-30s.

by Anonymousreply 93January 21, 2020 8:07 AM

I legitimately liked her in "Ghost World," R89. She played the disaffected bitch role well. I love everything about that movie, really, though Thora Birch and Steve Buscemi were the real show-stealers.

by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2020 8:08 AM

R91 Dr. Schwartz apparently does some fine artistry. I would have never guessed she had her nose done. It's completely natural looking, and fits her face well.

by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2020 8:14 AM

Scarlett's mysterious success dances upon the graves of better, more compelling, contemporary actresses who have seen their careers fall by the wayside in comparison -- Thora Birch, Kirsten Dunst, Christina Ricci, Mila Kunis, Leelee Sobieski, Mena Suvari, Julia Stiles, etc.

by Anonymousreply 96January 21, 2020 8:23 AM

Not the worst out there.

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2020 8:33 AM

Basic without the breast implants

by Anonymousreply 98January 21, 2020 8:36 AM

Who is this dr Schwartz?

by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2020 8:37 AM

how such a gross fug skunt get to be a star???

oh, yea, Harvey girl huh.....

by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2020 8:50 AM

R90 OT but have you ever seen Moretz in CLOUDS OF SILS MARIA, HICK, or KICK-ASS (both movies)? She’s eminently watchable in all three films, for different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2020 9:02 AM

Reminds me of cunt Liz Hurley sans the gold digging. Their beaks are similar.

by Anonymousreply 102January 21, 2020 9:48 AM

[quote]Did ScarJo get to eat out Ryan Gosling's ass?

The best part of LaLaLand.

by Anonymousreply 103January 21, 2020 10:20 AM

R90 I have a feeling you'd enjoy Greta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 21, 2020 10:32 AM

r91: Wow, if you look closely at that picture, not only did she have her nose narrowed but she has cheek implants and a whole new set of upper teeth. Basically it's a really good job. She's much prettier but it's subtle. She was actually kinda homely in Ghost World (she wasn't even the lead).

by Anonymousreply 105January 22, 2020 4:05 AM

Why in the world would I hate an actor when there is a whole country full of Trump supporters to hate?

I amva fan of this actor.

by Anonymousreply 106January 22, 2020 4:15 AM

OT, why are they trying to make Chloe Grace Moretz happen?

I really liked her in Kick-Ass, but she was in a supporting role (ATJ at his bulge what's were real stars of the film) and when she is a lead like in that Carrie remake she totally sucks.

And what's up with that Reese Withercanopener chin?

by Anonymousreply 107January 22, 2020 5:55 AM

I don't hate her, R106, I'm just mystified by her long-term success.

She's a very poor actor, and is moderately pretty at best, hardly ever carries a film on her own, yet she's been hugely successful and is considered one of the few female box-office stars. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 108January 22, 2020 5:58 AM

Bangin’ bod. Perfect proportions.

by Anonymousreply 109January 22, 2020 6:02 AM

I don’t care for her and find her acting wooden.

But I didn’t have to start a thread about it.

by Anonymousreply 110January 22, 2020 6:02 AM

Oh, R61, the subject of this thread is listed among the "notable alumni" of the private Professional Children's School, which currently charges close to $50K per year for tuition. Don't believe everything an actor says while promoting a new project. Winky winky.

by Anonymousreply 111January 22, 2020 6:11 AM

Come on R109. She's no skinny black or Latina woman. Now those women have absolutely perfect hourglass figures.

Her stomach is weird and not flat without a girdle.

by Anonymousreply 112January 22, 2020 6:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 22, 2020 6:21 AM

I watched her in The Horse Whisperer today. She has been around a long time. She never struck me as attractive but she is a fine actor. If every film actor were gorgeous, that would be a bore. I think she will endure and stick around for the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 114January 22, 2020 6:23 AM

Overall I like her. She’s hit or miss I find.

After seeing The Nanny Diaries there’s no way she and Chris Evans haven’t knocked boots fifty thousand times. If not more.

by Anonymousreply 115January 22, 2020 6:24 AM

R112, here’s what I see when I picture Scarlett.

But yes, her body had changed. Having children will do that, & I do tend to forget that, since I’ve not had kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116January 22, 2020 6:35 AM

Most people look good with makeup and hair dye. She happens to look very beautiful when all made up, and plain when not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 22, 2020 6:48 AM

Of all the white actresses, you just know she has the worst white girl stink. Like a sorority girl coming to class the morning after a rager. Urg.

by Anonymousreply 118January 22, 2020 8:03 AM

She very nice. She good friend me and Woody.

by Anonymousreply 119January 22, 2020 8:08 AM

Only her clit could have taken so far, she is generic and a boor.

by Anonymousreply 120January 22, 2020 1:32 PM

She was very good in Jojo Rabbit.

by Anonymousreply 121January 22, 2020 1:39 PM

I was over at l chat . The lesbians go absolutely Psycho if you try to discuss a handsome male actor. Females really never become adults.

by Anonymousreply 122January 22, 2020 1:50 PM

R122 does that really surprise you??

by Anonymousreply 123January 22, 2020 11:09 PM

Maybe it’s lesbians who never become adults? Since they’re lesbians at iChat, yes?

Kinda like DataLounge with the Frauen bullshit.

Sorry, but it had to be said.

by Anonymousreply 124January 22, 2020 11:29 PM

R123 yes, it surprised me. The ferocity of hate also surprised me

by Anonymousreply 125January 23, 2020 12:09 AM

I agree that the frauen bullshit is tired and not cute.

Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 126January 23, 2020 8:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!