Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck THAILAND - Part 2

Bye bye, Rhy!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 21, 2020 3:00 AM

Reunion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 6, 2020 10:10 PM

Reunion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 6, 2020 10:10 PM

Tonight is a 100th episode special of Below Deck.

It's going to be a reunion of multiple casts on Watch What Happens Live!

by Anonymousreply 3January 6, 2020 10:11 PM

Wow, David from season one looks like he gained a bit of weight, at R1.

Still looks good, though.

by Anonymousreply 4January 6, 2020 10:13 PM

So handsome here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 6, 2020 10:14 PM

Is Rhylee really out? That's sad that trAshton got her kicked if true.

by Anonymousreply 6January 6, 2020 10:17 PM

Damn, David has really bulked up.

He was a tiny twink, way back in season one. Now he's beefy and sexy.

Is he still with his boyfriend/husband, or did they break up?

No pictures of the guy, anywhere on Dave's Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 6, 2020 10:17 PM

Jesus....Eddie looks gorgeous on the anniversary show.

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2020 2:09 AM

Poor Rhyleee. Looks like she's a goner.

Tanner cracks me up. He's such a weirdo.

Who in the HELL has nightmares about "killer midgets??" rofl

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2020 9:26 AM

Kate is a passive aggressive bitch.

She deserves all of the crap that the crew is sending her way.

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2020 9:26 AM

The season one cast still looks great!

Eddie, Kat, Dave and Ben all look the same, if not better.

In my mind, that will always be the best season.

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2020 9:44 AM

Nico gained weight. A lot of it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2020 10:42 AM

Eddie looks hot as fuck. Nico let himself go.

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2020 10:43 AM

Eddie is even better looking now

by Anonymousreply 14January 7, 2020 11:45 AM

[quote] Nico let himself go.

Nico is a straight guy, with a girlfriend, a new apartment, and living in domestic bliss.

Nothing to see here. He's quite typical.

by Anonymousreply 15January 7, 2020 6:18 PM

Ben is hot.

by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2020 6:31 PM

I'm still waiting for Eddie and Dave to hook up.

I loved the scene from season one, where Dave says that Eddie always has to wake up to Dave's bare naked ass, and Eddie said that he was always intimidated, having to stare at Dave's big dick!!!

The sexual tension between them was crazy, and Dave was basically presenting hole to Eddie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 7, 2020 6:37 PM

Dave and Eddie would make the cutest couple....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 7, 2020 6:38 PM

Eddie's an asshole. So is Ashton. Rocky is a nutcase. Are they going to have a Thailand reunion?

by Anonymousreply 19January 7, 2020 6:47 PM

Rocky is a typical yoga person.

The pretend to be nice on the outside, but they're really only batshit crazy on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 20January 7, 2020 7:10 PM

Tanner is finally about to seal the deal with Kate, and then his eye starts wandering towards a former yacht guest, when they meet up at a club.

What a slut!

by Anonymousreply 21January 7, 2020 7:56 PM

Tanner is handsome, and like Colin, has impeccable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 22January 7, 2020 8:03 PM

I highly doubt that, R22.

You're talking about a guy who will make out with a girl after a night of partying in 100 degree heat, dancing, smoking, and puking all over the place.

And then he has the nerve to ask her to make out.

That tells me that he really isn't too interested in hygiene, of any sort.

by Anonymousreply 23January 7, 2020 8:11 PM

I noticed that there was a Southern Charm gal on the yacht. I think she owns the store that Kathryn worked at. I'm going to off myself now because I know this. Dave said he and Trevor Knight broke up. He now lives in DC.

by Anonymousreply 24January 7, 2020 8:13 PM

I would love to hook up with Dave, now that he's single.

Too bad he's a bottom, though.

by Anonymousreply 25January 7, 2020 8:14 PM

Is this the girl, R24?

I think her name is Madison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 7, 2020 8:18 PM

Simone must have terrible self esteem. Why on earth would anyone want to make out with someone who has been vomiting all night? She seemed sober. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 27January 7, 2020 8:58 PM

Also, Kate’s lisp is distracting as hell. Her teeth weren’t that bad to begin with. At least she could speak like a normal person.

by Anonymousreply 28January 7, 2020 9:49 PM

I'm shocked that Kelly has had a girlfriend for three years.

He must be way deep in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 29January 8, 2020 8:33 PM

I would lick Tanner's no no

by Anonymousreply 30January 10, 2020 3:52 PM

We all know Kelly has a nice dick.

by Anonymousreply 31January 14, 2020 6:49 AM

I really hate Alexis Bellino.

Someone should have shoved her ass overboard.

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.

I swear, the other deck guys really love kissing him.

by Anonymousreply 32January 14, 2020 11:26 PM

Alexis - Jesus Jugs - best nickname ever - seems extremely thirsty. I guess she is finally getting some good dick..her boyfriend/fiance was hot but he didn't seem like he wanted to be there.

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2020 11:17 AM

Eddie and Kelly for the hottest crew of the series.

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2020 11:49 AM

Maybe if Jesus Jugs actually read the Bible she'd know that divorce is grounds for being put to death!

by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2020 1:43 PM

Alexis is so annoying. She is clearly trying to make her ex jealous by making out with the new boyfriend constantly on television. So gross. No one wants to see middle aged people giving each other the tongue. The boyfriend looks uncomfortable as hell.

by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2020 2:09 PM

I think all the guests looked uncomfortable. What a slut

by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2020 3:45 PM

Str8 women on Facebook are saying the same thing, about her

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2020 3:48 PM

I'm starting to be team Ashton..Rhylee is such a fucking angry shrew. Who could actually work with her? I'd be on eggshells the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 39January 21, 2020 8:12 PM

Ashton has shown himself as an ass this season BUT Rhylee is also impossible. The way her face contorts when she enters her blackout anger is frightening— and it almost transforms immediately from perfectly lovely woman to jackal. Seriously disturbing to watch, especially over trivial matters. Kate finally called her out on her blackout anger exacerbating the situation the last episode when they were getting into the girls van leaving the night market. All of the boys have come out looking bad this season for multiple reasons, but I wouldn’t want to work with Rhylee either.

by Anonymousreply 40January 21, 2020 8:20 PM

I miss Colin I want to give him a tongue bath

by Anonymousreply 41January 21, 2020 8:25 PM

Rhylee is really the source of all the conflict. Ashton is an a sexually frustrated asshole though. Kate has been kind of a cunt too, smoking and drinking a lot more than in other seasons.

by Anonymousreply 42January 21, 2020 8:27 PM

You cannot be a friend to someone like Rhylee.....it always ends up in drama and fights.... And after Kate took her side and tried to help her - Rhylee turned on her in the blink of an eye.

Back to Alaska!

by Anonymousreply 43January 22, 2020 3:47 PM

This past episode was funny.

Kate is clearly trying to start drama for the season finale. She knows how to play the game. So does Captain Lee.

Except, I think that Captain Lee was genuinely pissed about the door slamming.

Do you think that this is Kate's last season? She really seems over it.

by Anonymousreply 44January 22, 2020 6:00 PM

What else would Kate do? She is a celebrity in her own right and probably makes at least $300K off this show not to mention appearance fees etc. She moved to NYC too.

by Anonymousreply 45January 22, 2020 6:03 PM

[quote] What else would Kate do?

That's the real question. If she quits, she'll have to go back to schlepping food and drinks to rich people.

However, KATE is the one making a big deal about wanting to quit yachting.

If she does that, she won't be on the show anymore, and the paychecks will stop coming. Then what?

She needs the show.

by Anonymousreply 46January 22, 2020 6:07 PM

Why was Kate creating such unnecessary drama?

Was it so that there would be a cliff hanger for the finale?

Please.

by Anonymousreply 47January 24, 2020 12:22 AM

Tonight, Kevin makes a COCK CAKE!

by Anonymousreply 48January 27, 2020 9:25 PM

[quote] Kevin makes a COCK CAKE!

He should ask Tanner or Brian to model for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 27, 2020 10:32 PM

Haha Kate called that Jemele lady a CUNT. Twice!!! Rofl. Well, she really was one.

I absolutely loved Kevin's cock cake.

by Anonymousreply 50January 28, 2020 4:51 AM

I cannot even begin to imagine how smelly the crew quarters are, They are all one top of each other in those tiny rooms. (not in a good way)

by Anonymousreply 51January 28, 2020 9:19 AM

Cap'n Lee seemed to really be enjoying his dinner with these guests. Every other time he seems to suffer through the meal but he appeareded up to "party" with these guests, and they were conversing about real things rather than it just being some drunk broad slurring and groping his hairy, bracelet-clad wrist.

Kate setting up Kevin to walk in the with his lumpy, sad, partially frosted penis cake when the bride to be was already passed out was the best cliff hanger in this show's history. MAKE KEVIN CRY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE KEVIN CRY!

by Anonymousreply 52January 28, 2020 10:15 AM

Left Kevin holding his cock out in the middle of dinner, that's why you don't treat your coworkers like a sub human species. That was too funny!

by Anonymousreply 53January 28, 2020 2:01 PM

Someone left Kevin's cock cake out in the rain....

I actually think that he did a really great job.

It was perfection!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 28, 2020 3:11 PM

Just look at Captain Lee's face...

He's like, "WHAT THE FUCK??!!" Rofl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 28, 2020 3:20 PM

Were the charter guests all lesbians? They looked like it.

Also, did Jemele marry a man or a woman? She's kind of dykey.

by Anonymousreply 56January 28, 2020 3:21 PM

Captain Lee wears cowboy boots with his tuxedo.....he has NO right to criticize anyone about anything.....

by Anonymousreply 57January 28, 2020 6:06 PM

I thought all those women were gay...apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 58January 28, 2020 9:08 PM

I've been watching Season One on Bravo today - they have certainly improved and refined the format of the show and it is much better now.....

by Anonymousreply 59January 28, 2020 9:10 PM

Haha R59.

Do you think that Adrienne was a closeted lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 60January 28, 2020 10:35 PM

Well......I expected to see her walking with a cane at any given moment.

by Anonymousreply 61January 28, 2020 11:02 PM

Adrienne's mug shot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 28, 2020 11:26 PM

Kate's mug shot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 28, 2020 11:26 PM

CJ's mug shot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 28, 2020 11:26 PM

Ross' mug shot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 28, 2020 11:27 PM

Samantha's (Sam) mugshot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 28, 2020 11:27 PM

Here's Adrienne scissoring one of the guests...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 28, 2020 11:31 PM

Ross is the hottest deckhand

by Anonymousreply 68January 29, 2020 4:40 AM

Nice! (Agree with R68)

I'm assuming these mug shots are for public drunkenness related arrests, except for Kate's drunk + brawling charges. I'm too lazy to look up these people to see what happened.

by Anonymousreply 69January 29, 2020 5:04 AM

Adrienne, from Starcasm (2013):

[quote] Chief steward Adrienne Gang has earned a bit of a reputation as a hard ass (she would prefer to be considered a perfectionist), but the 30-year-old relaxed her stern persona and opened up about an extremely personal “shocking secret” in a radio interview with WFLA published earlier today. In the interview Adrienne recounts being the victim of a near overdose of date rape drugs that caused a blackout and resulted in her arrest for battery!

CJ, from TMZ (2013):

[quote] Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lebeau allegedly got into a physical altercation with his fiancee and "took her to the ground." We're told the woman told police Lebeau choked her ... but admits she struck him as well. Sources tell us Lebeau had a scratch on his face. As for the defacing property charge -- we're told Lebeau is accused of breaking the woman's cell phone during the incident.

Samantha/Sam, from Starcasm (2006):

[quote] we uncovered steward Samantha Orme’s mug shot photo (above) from a June 30, 2006 incident in Tallahassee, Florida for which online records indicate Sam was charged with DUI, hit and run, and using someone else’s driver’s license! Sam was 18 at the time (21 is the legal drinking age in Florida) and a student at Florida State University where she was working on her Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering.

Ross, from People Magazine (2018):

[quote] Ross Inia, 30, a deckhand on the show’s sixth season, was charged with disorderly intoxication, battery on a law enforcement officer and harming a public servant, according to Palm Beach County jail records. An arrest report obtained by the Sun-Sentinel alleges that Ross and two other men were fighting, and when a West Palm Beach police officer attempted to break up the fight, Ross allegedly punched the officer in the face and on the shoulder.

Kate, from People Magazine (2016):

[quote] Chastain was charged with battery by strangulation domestic violence after being arrested by Melbourne Beach officers.

[quote] She allegedly bit her girlfriend Ricio Hernandez on the forearm, inner bicep and leg after returning to their shared home from a bar intoxicated, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by PEOPLE. During the altercation, Hernandez said that she was also allegedly held down and “strangled” by Chastain, making her unable to breathe.

[quote] Later, Chastain allegedly tried to kick Hernandez out of the home, and threatened to change the locks. After Hernandez refused to comply, she alleged that Chastain sat on top of her, put a knee to her head and pulled her hair. Hernandez also told officers that Chastain covered her mouth and nose so that she couldn’t breathe.

by Anonymousreply 70January 29, 2020 5:18 AM

Keep it classy!

by Anonymousreply 71January 29, 2020 2:36 PM

Damn, these Below Deck people are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 72January 30, 2020 5:41 AM

Kevin is a smegma factory

by Anonymousreply 73January 30, 2020 1:08 PM

Haha R73.

Don't forget that he had the shits on the first charter.

So he must reek of smeg and diarrhea!

by Anonymousreply 74January 31, 2020 8:16 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 75February 3, 2020 4:04 PM

How was the finale?

by Anonymousreply 76February 4, 2020 6:00 PM

It was underwhelming. This season was bad. I don't like it when everyone is fighting. I thought Kare was really cunty and I generally appreciate her cuntiness. She was sloppy too. Rhylee was a nightmare as usual.

by Anonymousreply 77February 4, 2020 9:35 PM

Kevin's pasty white ass was underwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 78February 4, 2020 10:27 PM

I am not sure I will like the sailboat show.

Is the captain in love with the blond guy?

by Anonymousreply 79February 5, 2020 3:35 PM

Anyone watch the reunion? I could feel the tension from the get-go. I really can't stand Ashton OR Rhylee. I think they're both insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 80February 11, 2020 2:52 AM

I’m just mesmerized by Tanner’s face. He’s so fucking beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 81February 11, 2020 3:09 AM

I like Rhylee. Ashton/Smashton is the worst. Hopefully he won't make the cut next year.

by Anonymousreply 82February 11, 2020 3:10 AM

I don’t think we will see Ashton after the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 83February 11, 2020 3:47 AM

That was the most explosive Below Deck crew ever. They hated each other. Even Captain Lee was getting into it.

by Anonymousreply 84February 11, 2020 9:43 AM

R81 Tanner may have a beautiful face, but Jiminy Crickets, that guy is one sloppy drunk. He'd never be able to get it up after a night out on the town. Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 85February 11, 2020 9:55 AM

They're all sloppy drunks, Ashton (goes into drunk rage) and Kevin (strips naked when drunk) included. Brain, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 86February 11, 2020 10:40 AM

"Brian"

by Anonymousreply 87February 11, 2020 10:41 AM

R85 True, they're all horrific, sloppy drunks. But Tanner seems to be the worst. Kevin really only got completely shitfaced in that last episode, and after "Smashton" ruined the DJ equipment at that pool, Ashton reined himself in a bit.

Tanner gets wasted, barfs, then comes back and drinks some more!

by Anonymousreply 88February 11, 2020 12:17 PM

I get the feeling it would be pretty easy to blow Tanner when he’s drunk.

by Anonymousreply 89February 11, 2020 1:06 PM

That was one nasty reunion, Sh won't be back . You don't piss off the Captain. As far as the BD Sailboat, I think the Captain on there is gay

by Anonymousreply 90February 11, 2020 1:43 PM

I meant Ash not Sh

by Anonymousreply 91February 11, 2020 1:44 PM

I watched the Reunion (Part 1), and Kate and the bald Captain were both insufferable. I think this may be my last season if either of them are on.

Kate's go to apology of "......I'm sorry.....you feel that way....." grows thin.

And why is Captain Baldy going after Kevin? That rage is misplaced, cranky pants. Rhylee of course is the worst - bringing up things that were said on a PRIVATE GROUP (her let her in?) just being her insufferable self.

Captain Fringe wears cowboy boots with his tuxedo, he has no room to talk about anyone.

Brian, Tanner, Kevin, and Ashton are in a no-win situation.

And of course the most delusional one is still......Simone.

by Anonymousreply 92February 11, 2020 3:10 PM

Of course that should be WHO let her in.....

by Anonymousreply 93February 11, 2020 3:11 PM

I would blow Tanner... drunk or not.

He's so damn hot!

And give him a break on the drinking. He's in his early 20's. That's what guys his age do.

He's only been legal a few years. It'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 94February 11, 2020 8:33 PM

Tanner is very pretty.

I think they went hard on all the guys. The women are just bitches. I love Kate, she was more diplomatic but nobody called Rhylee for being the festering cunt she is! Simone get over it, it's a yacht romance on reality TV. Jesus, I didn't think Tanner treated her that badly. Boys talk, girls talk. Ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 95February 11, 2020 9:49 PM

He was never into Simone. He should’ve never fucked around with her.

by Anonymousreply 96February 12, 2020 12:13 AM

Ashton has turned into such an insufferable toxic twat, and calling out his superior in terms of recent 'relevant' experience, I hate agreeing with Kate but he was working his g-string while the two 'villains' (the captain and Kate) have been working in that industry for years! I'm not entirely sure he wasn't pulled out of the male entertainment industry for the purpose of going on this show. He started out as a lower level deckhand last year and he acts like he has actual experience in yachting. This season I almost liked Kevin at certain angles, and Brian and Tanner made for an ideal deck crew. I miss Josiah though!

by Anonymousreply 97February 12, 2020 3:27 AM

Give me a break. I’m sure Simone is nice but she didn’t know how to use a corkscrew or make a mimosa. She doesn’t belong waiting on yacht guests. She also needs to grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 98February 12, 2020 5:00 AM

I was surprised that Tanner was "proud" of going down on Simone. I took him for a "douche brah" who would gladly receive but not give.

by Anonymousreply 99February 12, 2020 5:40 PM

South African women are renowned for the tastiest pussies on earth.

by Anonymousreply 100February 12, 2020 5:58 PM

Courtney going in on Brian was hilarious. He definitely had an "I don't understand these big words or sentences she's using because I'm dumb" look on his face.

by Anonymousreply 101February 12, 2020 6:59 PM

Yeah Brian is a beautiful man - but dumb as a bag of hair

by Anonymousreply 102February 12, 2020 8:36 PM

I really didn't care for Ice Queen Courtney this season, but after seeing her speaking intelligently and eloquently on the reunion show, I'm liking her much more now.

by Anonymousreply 103February 13, 2020 12:45 AM

Courtney did come off as some sort of princess at the very beginning of the season, but she stuck it out and worked hard, which is more than you can say for some people who make the commitment for the whole season and bail.

by Anonymousreply 104February 13, 2020 12:48 AM

You know, I generally like Kate and actually side with Kate. But I thought she was a FUCKING CUNT to Chef Kevin this entire season.

I thought that Kevin was the most abused cast member ever-

And the guests almost universally LOVED HIS FOOD! (He may be the highest ranking chef ever on Below Deck!!)

I feel bad for this dude. :(

by Anonymousreply 105February 15, 2020 9:04 PM

Holy shit- Just watched the "reunion" and Kate did give Kevin some PROPS..

Okay, bitch...

I feel better.

by Anonymousreply 106February 15, 2020 9:55 PM

From Part One and the preview of Part Two of the reunion, it seems to me that OLD OLD Captain Lee is very jealous of the young guys. He can't stand it that he's not getting all of the attention from the women that they do. He just gets the old cougars.

I cringe when he is introduced as "The Stud of the Sea".......

by Anonymousreply 107February 15, 2020 10:30 PM

Honestly, Kevin and Kate DID like each other. That made me sad.

by Anonymousreply 108February 15, 2020 10:47 PM

So did Kate officially "retire" from yachting, like she threatened to do ALL SEASON LONG?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Because she's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 109February 18, 2020 2:36 AM

R109- Yes, she announced it on Instagram moments ago (for real)

by Anonymousreply 110February 18, 2020 2:45 AM

Seriously, R110?

Well then kudos to her, for sticking by her word.

I didn't think she had the guts.

by Anonymousreply 111February 18, 2020 2:48 AM

[quote] kate_chastain Verified

[quote] "After many months of reflection and internal discussions, I have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new land based role. I intend to step back as a senior member of the Below Deck Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support His Majesty Andy Cohen”

Sounds like she's still leaving the door open.

Or was she just being sarcastic, and imitating Harry and Meghan who decided to "step back as a senior member?"

She's funny, but shouldn't she have said "HER Majesty Andy Cohen?'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 18, 2020 2:51 AM

Is Sandy still dating the woman in Colorado? I saw them together months ago, at Petsmart near my home. I was actually shocked at how beautiful Sandy is in person. Perfect skin and smile.

by Anonymousreply 113February 18, 2020 4:16 AM

Part 2 of the reunion was hard to watch. Not sure how many times Ashton can apologize before anyone believes him. Courtney is a total ice princess cunt.

by Anonymousreply 114February 18, 2020 8:02 AM

I think Kate has another show lined up. You don't just pick up and move to NYC without a plan.

by Anonymousreply 115February 18, 2020 11:40 AM

R115 is right, although it will probably fail.

by Anonymousreply 116February 18, 2020 1:19 PM

Yes, if Kate posted that she's still serving her majesty Andy Cohen, it sounds like they've got a spinoff planned for her. I'm guessing it will involve Kate moving to New York and trying to make her way in a completely different industry. Either that, or she'll be a hotel manager in Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 117February 18, 2020 1:27 PM

Captain Baldy got mad because the guys were calling him on his bullshit.

I wish at least once Ashton and said to Kate: "I'm sorry......you feel that way."

Courtney is a cunt but Rhylee wins that contest.

by Anonymousreply 118February 18, 2020 3:22 PM

Exactly, R118.

Captain Asshole isn't used to his "authority" being questioned, even though it's clear that he favors Kate.

He got called on his bullshit (for the first time ever), and he didn't like it.

Fuck him, and fuck Kate. They're both major assholes, and they LOOKED like major assholes.

Ashton and Kevin were practically begging for forgiveness, and Rhylee and Kate the cunts kept torturing them over it. Same for Captain Cunt.

Time for Kate and the Captain to jump ship.

by Anonymousreply 119February 18, 2020 6:40 PM

It was all bullshit..if anything the guys came off as sympathetic

by Anonymousreply 120February 18, 2020 7:53 PM

Why was Kate being so fake nice, and complimentary?

It was weird, and seemed very disingenuous.

by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2020 7:57 PM

Why all of the hate for Rhylee? I think she's fantastic.

She sat there all last night guzzling champagne and glaring at the boys club across from her.

Is it true that Kate is a huge consumer of cocaine?

by Anonymousreply 122February 19, 2020 1:03 AM

I thought the bru crew just continued to look like pathetic with the canned, rehearsed apologies and blathering on about working on themselves (Asston, who looks like a doughy Patrick Swayze, talking about YOU). I think one apology from Kevin seemed sincere. Rhylee is a toxic person, she's not suited to team work. Courtney is so cold you can freeze ice on her ass but atleast she has some self respect (and an overinflated sense of self righteousness). All of the women were fake and pissy and I think given their treatment, was somewhat warranted but it didn't help them look sympathetic despite the smirking jackholes. It's kind of funny how that first redhead didn't catch on to the fact that she was treated relatively well at first because Ashton wanted to fuck her.

I actually hope that Kate gets a spin-off. I've always found her funny as hell, quick and acerbic, almost like a Bethenny in the beginning of the NY show minus the persistent victimhood and blatant neuroses.

by Anonymousreply 123February 19, 2020 1:59 AM

[quote] It's kind of funny how that first redhead didn't catch on to the fact that she was treated relatively well at first because Ashton wanted to fuck her

That's not it, at all. They knew she had a boyfriend.

The guys were cool with Abby, because they weren't threatened by her.

She's laid back, she doesn't talk very much, she's tiny, and she just follows Ashton's orders. Plus, she doesn't seem very smart.

These guys don't like assertive women, which is why they got along with both Simone and Abby. Neither of them spoke up very much, especially when the guys were being jerks.

And speaking of Simone, I can barely understand a word that she says. She talks so fast! And combined with her accent, she's unintelligible.

by Anonymousreply 124February 19, 2020 4:49 AM

What was up with Abbi's makeup? She had some awful highlights on her cheeks and chin......I was mesmerized and revolted both at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 125February 19, 2020 2:46 PM

Rhylee's a beast.

by Anonymousreply 126February 19, 2020 4:20 PM

I guess I'll have to wait for Below Deck Med, to get my fix of this show.

I'm not really into the Below Deck Sailing Yacht. The cast is too boring and white bread.

by Anonymousreply 127February 19, 2020 4:21 PM

Bravo hires the trashiest make up artists..everyone ends up looking like a drag queen. How appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 128February 19, 2020 5:35 PM

R128 I couldn't tell if the makeup artist was just going overboard with the prismatic tinting or if she needed to wipe the coke residue off of the tip of her nose.

by Anonymousreply 129February 21, 2020 3:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!