Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot dads at Costco

While visiting my parents for the holidays, I accompanied my stepmom to Costco the day before Christmas Eve. I don't have a Costco membership and find it rather absurd to shop there unless you have a huge family and buy in bulk; I haven't been in one in years, but I assumed it would be full of grumpy fraus madly racing down the aisles in shopping carts—which turned out to be true—but what I wasn't prepared for was how many hot dads were shopping. I saw so many good-looking men in there that I couldn't believe it, most of them (ostensibly) young to middle-aged dads. Maybe having a membership is worth it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 1:06 AM

What about hot dads at Home Depot??

by Anonymousreply 1December 27, 2019 2:33 AM

Gurl there are frustrated dilfs every.where!

by Anonymousreply 2December 27, 2019 2:35 AM

R1 hot dads at Home Depot is pretty much a given, but Costco? That was pure frau territory as far as I knew.

by Anonymousreply 3December 27, 2019 2:36 AM

Do these dads give out Costco samples?

by Anonymousreply 4December 27, 2019 2:37 AM

I saw Joel's dad at Costco the other day. He was shopping for a gun.

by Anonymousreply 5December 27, 2019 2:40 AM

FYI the urinals have no dividers.

by Anonymousreply 6December 27, 2019 2:41 AM

we bought the chicken nuggets last week instead of the chicken strips.

awful. i hate them.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2020 12:24 AM

What city, OP?

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2020 12:27 AM

L.A.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 12:59 AM

OP types desperate and listless.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 1:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!