Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View — New Improved Thread 21 Winter Is Here!

We start the Winter season early with the EPIC Whoopi bitch slap to Meghan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409February 6, 2020 5:40 PM

Prior thread p-w at r 377.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2019 1:52 AM

Would someone post the link here on the 20C thread?

TIIA

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2019 6:30 AM

Whoopi is pushing the SAG Awards today. Anyone here a voter?

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2019 6:04 PM

Whoppi needs a good whuppin. She's outlived her usefulness on the show.

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2019 7:22 PM

Whoopi started today, Tuesday with an explanation that explains away Meghan's assholery.

Whoopi JUSTIFIES her assholery.

Meghan is UNLEASHED.

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2019 8:34 PM

How many time today did Meghan mention her father?

{{{tears}}}

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2019 12:48 AM

Charlize Theron shut that bitch Meghan down today.

by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2019 12:56 AM

The fat cunt was at her worst yesterday, on a day you’d think she’d tone it down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 18, 2019 6:00 PM

"I didn't think that today of all days I would have to relitigate very painful memories from my deceased father's campaign..."

—As Thelma Ritter said...."Oh brother!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2019 6:02 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 10December 19, 2019 6:08 AM

Thursday, Dec. 19– Greta Gerwig (“Little Women”); Boris Kodjoe & Nikole Hannah-Jones (Full Circle Festival)

Friday, Dec. 20– “The View”’s holiday show; Co-hosts’ Favorite Things; Paul Reiser & Helen Hunt (“Mad About You”);

Darlene Love returns for her 5th annual performance of “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) with a surprise guest

by Anonymousreply 11December 19, 2019 8:37 AM

I see the two republicunts are pouting and giving their cohosts the silent treatment. I see their cohosts don’t seem to give a shit.

Fire them. Fire them both in the new year. Get Ana and Tara whatshername. We have had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 12December 19, 2019 3:08 PM

Abby must have been told she is the Both Sides co-host. She is tiring.

Can Megunt go a week without appropriating someone else's grief?

by Anonymousreply 13December 19, 2019 11:11 PM

It must chap MeAgain's ass that film makers hired an actress to play "Abby Huntsman" in Bombshell but didn't bother to even acknowledge the existence of Princess McCain in their big Hollywood movie about sexual harassment at Fox News. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 14December 19, 2019 11:29 PM

This Christmas show was probably the most Christmas Paul Reiser (who is Jewish) ever had to suffer through. “What are you doing for Christmas?” “Come back every Christmas!!” “MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 15December 20, 2019 4:58 PM

Where do I find Whoopi's chunky ethnic jewelry?

by Anonymousreply 16December 20, 2019 5:12 PM

Really liked the Christmas show and it was nice to see Megunt doing a View Your Deal.

And it was funny to see the fraus get excited over Joy's Christmas lasagnas.

Now Meghan can STFU.

by Anonymousreply 17December 21, 2019 4:50 AM

Megan looked HUGE in that awful outfit when she was standing up doing Darlene’s song.

by Anonymousreply 18December 21, 2019 8:31 AM

R17 I can’t believe someone watches “View Your Deal”! I always skip it. I don’t watch QVC whether it’s on or off the QVC network.

by Anonymousreply 19December 21, 2019 11:22 AM

r19, I bought the shiatsu foot massager (amazing) and I am waiting for the under-desk elliptical to be delivered.

I watch and sometimes I buy.

by Anonymousreply 20December 21, 2019 12:58 PM

Two weeks of Holiday lull.

Merry Christmas from the The View threads!

by Anonymousreply 21December 24, 2019 6:53 PM

They certainly pick repeats that have a certain political resonance.

by Anonymousreply 22December 28, 2019 8:55 AM

Here are 7 times Meghan McCain got taken to school on The View in 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 31, 2019 8:52 PM

[quote]Whoppi needs a good whuppin. She's outlived her usefulness on the show.

That's it for me. She will now be Whoppi forever. The female Whopper. I'd still do her over that stanky Princess of Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 24December 31, 2019 8:57 PM

Not that online petitions seldom, if ever, do any good but it seems like the number of signers keeps growing by the minute

The View on ABC please replace Meghan McCain with Ana Navarro or bring Jedidiah Bila back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 1, 2020 3:19 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I do hope Ms. McCain has a google alert set up for her name and is aware of the petition. I am imagining her currently fuming to her husband and texting Abby at how HORRIBLE people are to her.

by Anonymousreply 26January 1, 2020 3:32 PM

Has next week's schedule been announced?

by Anonymousreply 27January 2, 2020 7:21 PM

January 6th - January 10th

Mon, January 6: Judge Judy Sheindlin (“Judge Judy”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tue, January 7: The Political View with 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)

Wed, January 8: The Political View with Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang joined by his wife Evelyn Yang; Jamie Oliver (book, “Ultimate Veg”)

Thu, January 9: Michael B. Jordan (“Just Mercy”)

Fri, January 10: ABC chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton (author, “The Self-Care Solution: A Year of Becoming Happier, Healthier, and Fitter – One Month at a Time”)

by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2020 9:03 PM

What is this obsession with Yang?

by Anonymousreply 29January 4, 2020 9:07 PM

OMG SO EXCITED FOR MONDAY’S VIEW YOUR DEAL!!!! The HOTTEST items???! *swoon*

by Anonymousreply 30January 4, 2020 9:08 PM

I wonder what John McCain's daughter will say about Iran. Remember when Big Daddy was running for President, and at a fundraiser, he sang "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb bomb Iran" to the melody of the Beach Boys' "Barbara Ann"?

by Anonymousreply 31January 4, 2020 9:38 PM

I don't know if I can sit through Whoopi fawning over Andrew Yang again. Wasn't he just on the show super recently? It's true that he mostly appeals to Redditors and stoners.

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2020 5:08 AM

Meghan McCain has said things like, “My dad was hawkish, but compared to me he was a dove. No one is more hawkish than me!” many times on The View. This sort of behavior from Trump is sure to convert her to an all-out Trumpster whether she admits it on TV or not. My guess is that she will argue with all the women tomorrow and insist that Iran is an abusive regime and scream terrorism terrorism terrrorism and more or less shrug off the reality that US intelligence agencies did not call for the attack. Meghan McCain equates blowing things up with her brand of patriotism, and especially when those things are Muslim and she can create pro-Israel excuses.

Other predictions:

Abby will say that she is “concerned” that Trump acted on his own, and that “sources say” intelligence agencies didn’t advise it, but she needs more information.

Joy will freak out and ask what is wrong with this country and implore Congress to remove him. She will question his sanity.

Sunny will go back to Mueller and invoke the impeachment and say that this president acts in violation of the Constitution.

Whoopi will way that “the guy in the White House” is doin’ bad things, man, and people need to wake up and vote!

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2020 10:35 AM

Ackkkk. I keep thinking today is Monday!

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2020 6:43 PM

The lavender infused pillow would give me a raging headache.

by Anonymousreply 35January 6, 2020 3:56 PM

R29 Meghan likes Yang because she knows he has no chance of ever winning.

by Anonymousreply 36January 6, 2020 4:02 PM

Funny how nobody asked Meghan to sing "bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran..."

Judge Judy, a rich Jewish Republican supporting a rich Jewish ex-Republican is so lame.

NO MORE BILLIONAIRES!

by Anonymousreply 37January 6, 2020 7:48 PM

Meghan looks as big as a house in that red tent.

by Anonymousreply 38January 6, 2020 8:55 PM

Judy is an awkward speaker.

by Anonymousreply 39January 6, 2020 11:19 PM

Sunny wouldn’t take her foot off MeAgain’s neck today. It was glorious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 7, 2020 7:06 PM

Meghan thinks it's OK for Lindsey to disobey the constitution... that same constitution of which she keeps a copy on her nightstand. LOL at her bragging that she talked to Lindsey recently. Are we supposed to be impressed?

When she knows she's lost an argument, she shuts down. "Fine!" "Fine!" "Fine!"

by Anonymousreply 41January 7, 2020 7:44 PM

Meghan licks the clit of Miss Graham.

She shames her father.

by Anonymousreply 42January 7, 2020 10:44 PM

It was beautiful to see Asunción shut out Mooghan TWICE with a cold shoulder and ongoing commentary.

She will not be silenced.

by Anonymousreply 43January 7, 2020 10:54 PM

Meghan calls herself a hawk. She’s clueless on how much damage hawks have done to this country with their endless wars.

by Anonymousreply 44January 8, 2020 3:17 PM

Yang is an idiot. Hate to see Whoopi waste her time.

Nice guy though.

by Anonymousreply 45January 8, 2020 9:02 PM

I just don't see Yang as an idiot. He's a smart guy, he's likeable and he's got an easygoing temperament that seems quite suited to the presidency. You don't rise to his level without being well educated and ambitious. He won't win, but I like having him around. In some ways, he's very much a politician in the vein of Obama.

by Anonymousreply 46January 8, 2020 10:23 PM

Mrs. Yang’s voice is dreadful. She sounds like an insecure 16 year old valley girl. Doesn’t fit with her image at all.

Megan keeps trying to peddle the lie that Democrats don’t think Soleimani was a terrorist. The way her mind works frightens me because I will never accept that people can be so wilfully stupid. Her brain is the type of brain that would send money to a televangelist. Absolutely no critical thinking skills. And like most self described “hawks” she of course has never served herself.

by Anonymousreply 47January 8, 2020 11:50 PM

I had to turn off the clip after a minute- I couldn’t stand listening to Mrs Yang’s voice.

Imagine being married and having to hear that sound all day, every day. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 48January 9, 2020 1:19 AM

Meghan out on the day NYPost reports she and Abby are no longer on good terms, hmmm. Fact or Fiction?

by Anonymousreply 49January 9, 2020 3:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 9, 2020 10:42 PM

It was interesting about Jed's baby (Meghan was Jed's replacement) and Jed being a point of convo on the show.

Is that why Whoopi made the comment about why women like being at the table?

Are they FINALLY exiting Meghan?

by Anonymousreply 51January 10, 2020 8:23 AM

I would like to see Jedediah back on The View for a live exorcism. Have you seen her on Fox News? I turned it on one day as I do occasionally from morbid curiosity and I eventually recognized her voice/accent but did not recognize her face or her demeanor. She was outspoken and a little tough on The View. I thought she was authentic. On Fox, she is a typical Fox glamazon and the day I saw her she was railing against some Democrat, gushing about Trump (really) and giggling like a schoolgirl. It was completely demeaning. The woman from The View was gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 10, 2020 8:51 AM

They discussed Joy' s lasagna gifts on Thursday, the day Meghan is out and 4 days after they were back from vacation. I can't help but wonder if they avoided the topic when Arizona's Miss Non-Congeniality was present knowing she'd say something rude like "I don't get what all the fuss is about..." or "I accidentally dropped it on the floor and didn't get to eat it, oops.".

by Anonymousreply 53January 10, 2020 1:14 PM

Is Whoopi on a Friday today?

Are they bringing in Ana on the red eye?

by Anonymousreply 54January 10, 2020 2:21 PM

Ana's attempt at schtick is uncomfortable and tense.

by Anonymousreply 55January 10, 2020 3:22 PM

They’re all so much more relaxed and happy without McmyDad. The conversation is actually about other people and the topic they’re discussing.

by Anonymousreply 56January 10, 2020 3:35 PM

They rushed in Yvette Nicole Brown in ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 57January 10, 2020 6:28 PM

AND Ana.

They MUST have REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted Meghan gone.

by Anonymousreply 58January 10, 2020 6:30 PM

Today was a great Whoopi Free Friday.

Are they testing a show without BOTH of them?

Loved the sensible discussion about girls and their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 59January 10, 2020 7:24 PM

Megan's problem is that journalists let her father get away with anything for years because they all had some sort of pathetic crush on him. And for a little while that transferred onto her. But that's starting to evaporate. And bitch can not deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 10, 2020 7:54 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of JAN. 13 to 17 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Jan. 13– Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” Oprah edition with Adam Glassman

Tuesday, Jan. 14– Leslie Jones (“Leslie Jones: Time Machine”)

Wednesday, Jan. 15– The Political View with 2020 presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg

Thursday, Jan. 16– Josh Gad (“Avenue 5”)

Friday, Jan. 17– Alicia Menendez (“The Likeability Trap”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

by Anonymousreply 61January 10, 2020 9:07 PM

Cannot stand Yvette Nicole Brown after I started following her on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 62January 10, 2020 9:13 PM

Poor Moogan, it appears that fertilized ova have a hard time implanting to her bacon lined uterus.

Does this mean she is a Teflon cunt?

by Anonymousreply 63January 10, 2020 10:45 PM

Dear Meghan, raging alcoholics shouldn’t make babies.

by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2020 11:05 PM

Did McCain announce she is pregnant? I missed something.

by Anonymousreply 65January 10, 2020 11:08 PM

She raged over her last miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 66January 11, 2020 12:55 AM

All fake. Ain't none of them heifers gonna turn down that check to sit there and bitch about Trump for an hour.

by Anonymousreply 67January 11, 2020 1:42 AM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 68January 11, 2020 1:44 AM

Wouldn't it be glorious if The View had their own Megxit?

by Anonymousreply 69January 11, 2020 3:08 PM

R60, and the media gave John “you wear too much makeup, you cunt!” McCain a break because he was in a damn tiger cage. What has Moo actually done for the country besides bong rips and Jell-O shots while her squinty eyed husband pleasures himself while reading the constitution? She doesn’t do ANYTHING.

She doesn’t even have a degree in journalism. At least Abby has that.

by Anonymousreply 70January 11, 2020 6:18 PM

Moogan is the very definition of self-important.

by Anonymousreply 71January 11, 2020 6:28 PM

Do we have next week's list?

I saw Leslie Jones in a promo.

by Anonymousreply 72January 11, 2020 7:48 PM

It's at R61, R72.

by Anonymousreply 73January 11, 2020 8:07 PM

Thanks! And oops

by Anonymousreply 74January 11, 2020 8:14 PM

Meghan would make a great brothel Madame.

by Anonymousreply 75January 11, 2020 9:40 PM

R75, that is a rather brilliant career move for her.

by Anonymousreply 76January 11, 2020 10:50 PM

r75, Typical Republican making money off of the hard work of other cunts.

by Anonymousreply 77January 12, 2020 12:13 AM

R77 won the thread

by Anonymousreply 78January 12, 2020 3:10 AM

R77 duh! Everything republican still has to be for profit.

by Anonymousreply 79January 12, 2020 4:35 AM

She's so loathesome with her Wagneryan heroine hairstyles, fat ass and monotone bitchvoice. I guess her husband married for money; but how much booze would it take ejaculate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2020 5:38 AM

When she ultimately gets fired, she has a career playing Brunhilde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 12, 2020 5:59 AM

There’s a rumor circulating that MM was diagnosed with “alcoholic fatty liver disease” and the other medical stories are just a cover story to prevent embarrassment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 12, 2020 10:06 PM

She was looking rather pale last time she was on, bet she is pregnant. She made the death of an elderly man sound like a tragedy that never happened to anyone else except her, she'll make a pregnancy a non-stop testament to the type of miracle only she can bring about. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 83January 12, 2020 10:13 PM

She better be taking tannis root supplements. Wouldn’t want Ben’s little darling to die in utero.

by Anonymousreply 84January 12, 2020 10:17 PM

Hot Topics day!

by Anonymousreply 85January 13, 2020 8:17 AM

Meghan is leaking stories to the press again. This is a VERY sympathetic piece in Hollywood Life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 13, 2020 8:53 AM

”Meghan feels the stress and it feels like everything is put on her shoulders in a negative way and she feels she is the easy one to blame.”

She IS to blame. Meghan, you ruin every episode you’re in when you’re in your manic barking mode. Take a sedative and take your seroquel and lay off the booze.

by Anonymousreply 87January 13, 2020 9:04 AM

Abby leaving to run her father's campaign.

by Anonymousreply 88January 13, 2020 3:08 PM

Wow... i'm sure whoever is running against him will be glad to hear that.

Nutmeg will truly be unleashed without her bestie there. Can Ana come on the show full time now? Or will we get Yvette Nicole Brown?

by Anonymousreply 89January 13, 2020 3:23 PM

Huntsman is runni g in Utah so it should be an easy win for him. They probably want Abby off the show so that she's nit connected to any controversial statements.

by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2020 3:29 PM

Bitter old hag Joyless Behar needs to go.

She has nothing new or remotely interesting to offer.

by Anonymousreply 91January 13, 2020 3:32 PM

Please. Abby Huntsman was fired. They ALWAYS come up with a lame reason for the host to say they’re leaving for personal reasons.

by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2020 3:33 PM

Abby just had twins and she's skinner than Meghan will ever be.

I have to admit she doesn't add much. She is far better than Rosie Perez, but she struggles to come up with a view that isn't easily dismissed.

Meghan'd be a great reality show star. Some days, I think she doesn't know how she comes off. Others, she has to know and is just being a dismissive bitch for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 93January 13, 2020 3:41 PM

Only Abby knows why Abby is thin. We assume that it's due to healthy diet and exercise but she may have an eating disorder or addiction to exercise, diet pills, whatever. Stomach surgery, intestinal parasite...the list of reasons why a person may be thin grows daily.

Not only is Abby a new mom with twins, but her husband works full time and they just established their new home in NYC. Are they all going to move back to Utah? This exit story for Abby seems fishy. Or maybe by "lead" the campaign, she'll dial in to a few conference calls each month.

It'd be great if there was a rerun of Star's exit. Whoopi can say, "We gave Abby the opportunity to leave the show with dignity but Abby (dramatic pause) made a different choice."

by Anonymousreply 94January 13, 2020 3:50 PM

Love that Joy made a point of saying how nice and "easy to get along with" Abby is, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 95January 13, 2020 3:51 PM

[quote]Please. Abby Huntsman was fired.

Her contract is up at the end of the season. It wouldn't be typical of the View to just fire someone. Typically they just don't renew contracts. The only one I can recall is Jed and that was only a few weeks into the season and because the negotiations with Meghan came together.

It seems like they've known she's leaving and have been auditioning YNB for the job.

by Anonymousreply 96January 13, 2020 3:54 PM

R96, They did it to Jedidah Bila. She was completely blindsided so they could bring in Mccain.

by Anonymousreply 97January 13, 2020 4:01 PM

Would they really hire NYB? She is NOT a team player and she's already gone rogue when serving as a temporary co-host on The View. Her Twitter feed is pretty incendiary. I'd be surprised if she's hired.

by Anonymousreply 98January 13, 2020 4:03 PM

I don't suppose Ana is willing to leave her newly remodeled house in Miami to enjoy the amenities of NYC Mon-Thurs? I wish they'd entice her with the superb apartment of her choice to park herself in for 4 days a week. They can then give Chelsea Clinton Ana's Fridays. No to YNB.

by Anonymousreply 99January 13, 2020 4:10 PM

God I hope they'd dont hire YNB. I had to unfollow her on twitter a while back. She goes full sanctimonious on every little thing.

by Anonymousreply 100January 13, 2020 4:12 PM

R97, I take it you didn't read the whole comment.

by Anonymousreply 101January 13, 2020 4:12 PM

[quote]Her Twitter feed is pretty incendiary. I'd be surprised if she's hired.

Yeah, and...

by Anonymousreply 102January 13, 2020 4:15 PM

Nicole Paige Brooks is going to be a cohost of The View?

by Anonymousreply 103January 13, 2020 4:48 PM

As Rubashov put it on the fifth day of imprisonment in Koestler's Darkness at Noon, "The revolutionary sells their soul to the devil, hoping for the absolution of history."

by Anonymousreply 104January 13, 2020 4:59 PM

Who the hell is YNB or whatever?

by Anonymousreply 105January 13, 2020 5:31 PM

She sounds like a nervous teenager asking her parents if she can borrow the car. Isn’t she a professional broadcaster? Why can’t she make a coherent statement instead of bouncing around a million topics, leaving sentences unfinished?

She really should have read a written statement. Good riddance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 13, 2020 5:54 PM

They should bring back Jedidiah Bila. She was the only conservative I liked on the show besides Abby. I would kill to see her own Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 107January 13, 2020 5:55 PM

Bingo r90. He father has neutralized her.

Interesting if he gets hauled before a Democratic Congress for his involvement with Trump and Putin.

by Anonymousreply 108January 13, 2020 6:24 PM

Interesting that the picture yahoo has up of Abby leaving shows Chelsea Clinton front and center. Maybe I'm psychic...

by Anonymousreply 109January 13, 2020 6:48 PM

They need to get rid of Navarro. She comes across as a total moron yet speaks with confidence like she knows what she's talking about.

by Anonymousreply 110January 13, 2020 7:19 PM

Are you sure you aren't describing McCain, R110? Ana actually has facts to defend herself against anyone at the table, not just talking points. She seems smart and genuine. I'd like to see her there full time, but I don't see that happening. As R99 points out, she's been through a long remodeling in Miami and is newly married to her older husband. They'd have to pay her ridiculously well.

by Anonymousreply 111January 13, 2020 7:27 PM

Megan even made Abby’s departure about herself!

“I know how valuable it is to work on a father’s political campaign....”

Does she even hear herself? Incredible!

by Anonymousreply 112January 13, 2020 7:31 PM

R111 I'm basing it mainly on what she said about Harry and Meghan and the whole "the 93 year-old grandmother" like she hasn't been Queen for a thousand years and head of state and is just an old woman knitting socks. Totally ignorant statement and yet she said it with such authority.

by Anonymousreply 113January 13, 2020 7:32 PM

The view needs a real fast talking liberal to smack Megan’s talking points into the ground

by Anonymousreply 114January 13, 2020 7:34 PM

If you're basing it on one comment, R110, I think you're missing her general stances on things across the board. One comment doesn't define ANYONE. Even Meghan makes a decent point once in a blue moon.

by Anonymousreply 115January 13, 2020 7:39 PM

Chelsea Clinton can deliver the smack downs with a smile and her very presence would drive Mrs. Domenech over the edge. Joy has been Mrs. D's punching bag, time to bring in someone to fight back.

It would be brilliant to have two daughters of failed presidential candidates on opposite sides duking it out.

by Anonymousreply 116January 13, 2020 7:40 PM

john huntsman is running for President, against trump? What?

by Anonymousreply 117January 13, 2020 7:52 PM

In case you want to have some factual information from this Thread:

I just looked this up. He is running for Governor of Utah, as a Republican. He is not running against Trump as I hoped.

by Anonymousreply 118January 13, 2020 7:57 PM

Is huntsman a religious nutjob republican? Does he want to attack women's health and LGBTQ issues? What are his actually policies on the ACA and Universal Health Care?

by Anonymousreply 119January 13, 2020 8:03 PM

Jon Huntsman is a bit of an enigma in that he's served both Republican and Democratic presidents.

by Anonymousreply 120January 13, 2020 8:12 PM

In her rambling goodbye message, Abby said that her dad's Republican Primary election is in June "which is all that matters"

LOL, so it's a given that a Republican is going to be elected governor of Utah? Is the fix in? How do Democratic Party voters in Utah feel about that?

by Anonymousreply 121January 13, 2020 8:29 PM

R121, Utah is Mormon. look at the results for the 2016 election, it may suprise you.

by Anonymousreply 122January 13, 2020 8:31 PM

While it looks like huntsman is leading in the polls in the republican primary for governor of Utah against Cox. This is a good thing because spencer cox is clearly, a fucking dangerous psycho.

by Anonymousreply 123January 13, 2020 8:31 PM

Oh please, her dad's campaign, GMAFB! What a coincidence that a day or two after the page six article about Abby and Meagan becoming enemies she suddenly has to go to Utah. All that we love each other bullshit. Are most viewers stupid enough to believe that.

What I want to know is it seems Meagan is the problem. What does she have on ABC or the people connected to The View that Abby is leaving and not Meagan. I don't like Abby but at least she has manners. Meagan is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 124January 13, 2020 8:33 PM

Yes, which is more important: Kicking out of office (via election) a very dangerous psycho or staying on a stupid talk show.

Priorities.

by Anonymousreply 125January 13, 2020 8:37 PM

Megan is controversy. If The View doesn't have controversy, the ratings drop. They'll keep Megan as long as she'll stay. Megan is more useful to the producers than Whoopi (who, let's face it, could be easily replaced, for all she does), and more useful than any other panel member except maybe Joy, who is an original host and has a lot of audience affection built up.

The out: they'd need to first find another conservative voice and try her out. If she's a controversy-magnet like Megan has been, but still easier for the other ladies to get along with, then they'd have some leverage over Megan and could fire her without hurting the show. But the replacement would need to be a known quantity. They wouldn't fire Megan and replace her with someone untested.

by Anonymousreply 126January 13, 2020 9:16 PM

If the show has to rely on hateful, stupid "conservative" panelists, can't they at least rotate them in and out so that we don't have to look at the same stupid face every morning? Where's Ann Coulter and Molly Henneberg, and the other idiots from Fox News?

by Anonymousreply 127January 13, 2020 9:41 PM

But behind the scenes, there was more to her surprise announcement. Half a dozen people who spoke to CNN Business described a toxic work environment, including a soured relationship between Huntsman and McCain. The dispute with McCain was just one factor in Huntsman's feeling that she should leave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 13, 2020 10:06 PM

The conflict was over Huntsman's on-air enthusiasm for her children, the people said. McCain, who wrote an op-ed in The New York Times about her miscarriage last summer and has continued to talk publicly about her fertility challenges, suggested to Huntsman that the child-centric chats were insensitive.

Following one episode, McCain confronted Huntsman for bringing up her kids on the show. Word of the "baby fight," as one person called it, quickly spread around "The View" and strained the relationship between the two women.

"Abby was sick of being berated by Meghan for perceived slights," one of the people said. "She ultimately decided she didn't need this job and it wasn't worth it."

by Anonymousreply 129January 13, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote]Megan is more useful to the producers than Whoopi (who, let's face it, could be easily replaced, for all she does

Whoopi has the highest likeability scores out of all of them. She ain't going nowhere, and they've tried.

[quote]Megan is controversy. If The View doesn't have controversy, the ratings drop. They'll keep Megan as long as she'll stay.

Likeability will win out over shrill and grating. Always does. Ratings are up in part now because it's an election cycle. Once November comes and the post election sets in, there's not going to be much of a reason to have her there. She has literally nothing else to offer other than parroting conservative talking points.

by Anonymousreply 130January 13, 2020 10:21 PM

I said this in another thread but I sense that Abby is happy to be leaving. I feel like the vibe of the announcement basically summed up the co-hosts' feelings about her.

She is a level-headed Republican and The View isn't looking for that. They need hostility to latch onto.

by Anonymousreply 131January 13, 2020 10:34 PM

Time to recall Sara Haines back from that miserable Strahan, Sara and Keke abortion.

by Anonymousreply 132January 13, 2020 10:40 PM

Reading that CNN article, it seems like Abby snitched on Moo on her way out the door but couldn’t make it seem that way because Moo got her the job.

I wonder if Moo is jealous of Abby because Abby’s family is wealthier, just as connected (if not more), and better looking. The other hosts liked her more, too. If Ana and YNB take turns hosting, the shunning of Mooghan will really hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 133January 13, 2020 10:41 PM

Once they replace Moogan with Ana, the Whoopi-Sara-Joy-Sunny-Ana table will be PERFECT!

by Anonymousreply 134January 13, 2020 10:41 PM

I think they should bring Jeanine Pirro in. The ratings would be thru the roof, (along with Whoopi's blood pressure).

by Anonymousreply 135January 13, 2020 10:50 PM

Will Abby ever realize that her "good friend" Megan was never a friend at all? Imagine a good friend screaming at you for mentioning your children only weeks after giving birth to twins! Insane. Abby will be far better off once she's away from that awful toxin.

by Anonymousreply 136January 13, 2020 10:51 PM

Meghan is a tigress.

by Anonymousreply 137January 13, 2020 10:55 PM

Meghan is an ogress

by Anonymousreply 138January 13, 2020 11:10 PM

Meghan is a cuntress.

by Anonymousreply 139January 13, 2020 11:18 PM

Whoopie needs to step up her game. She rarely talks and doesn't make clear points like she used to. Whoopie used to be fierce about speaking up for the more liberal side. She wouldn't take the conservative talking points bullshit and would spell out why. She's lost a lot of that. As has Joy but Joy is still good. Sunny makes the case but she is too mannered and deliberate in her delivery. She needs to make her points quicker. If we are going to have a personality like Megass acting ridiculous with her Nazi husband talking points, never making sense, talking over people then we need Rosie back. Rosie had the bulldozer personality but she didn't lie to get her point across and didn't act like a petulant child.

by Anonymousreply 140January 13, 2020 11:24 PM

I understand why she is beloved but Whoopi is lazy. Maybe she’s earned her laziness or deserves laziness but regardless, the woman is lazy. And totally disinterested in the success or failure of this TV show. If all of these people died in an earthquake, Whoopi wouldn’t bat an eye. She’d simply move on to her next gigantic paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 141January 13, 2020 11:39 PM

R141 Whoopie let slip last week former hosts wanted back for power. Duh I know but that is why she is there. She wants to have a say should something she is interested in occurs. We all know that is true but she fucking needs to step up her game. She got shit for going after Megass a few weeks ago but THAT is the Whoopie we used to have. Megass would NOT have become what she has with that Whoopie. You wouldn't fuck with that Whoopie.

by Anonymousreply 142January 13, 2020 11:55 PM

Meghan is legitimately deranged. A month or so ago, someone mentioned the Constitution and she screamed “I HAVE A COPY OF THE CONSTITUTION ON MY NIGHTSTAND! DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION.”

Today, it was, “Hi, Congressman Schiff. It’s YOUR BEST FRIEND MEGHAN McCAIN! Congressman, set aside the Constitution for a minute...”

If anyone ever said that to her, her head might literally explode. I wish he would have said, “Meghan, I can’t do that. I know you have a pocket Constitution in your pencil box at home, but I am a member of Congress and I took an oath to uphold the Constitution. It’s not like some Bible no one has ever cracked open in one of those Vegas hotel rooms you like. I’ve actually read the Constitution!”

by Anonymousreply 143January 14, 2020 12:04 AM

R143 She learned to do that just like every other fucking POS republican. NOTHING really matters to them except control, guns and abortion. Not the deficit, or the military or the Constitution, Jesus or God nothing. They use those. They want control above all else.

by Anonymousreply 144January 14, 2020 12:10 AM

Toxic Environment...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 14, 2020 1:36 AM

[quote]Following one episode, McCain confronted Huntsman for bringing up her kids on the show. Word of the "baby fight," as one person called it, quickly spread around "The View" and strained the relationship between the two women.

I remember this well and even called it out on one of previous threads when it happened. The segment was about bribing kids to eat and Abby was in the midst of telling a story with a picture of her daughter in the background when the Arizona Princess interrupted with "yeah, yeah yeah" and finished Abby's story. Everyone seemed taken aback, the princess was screaming that she has nothing to add to these segments and it was thrown awkwardly to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 146January 14, 2020 1:44 AM

[quote]Following one episode, McCain confronted Huntsman for bringing up her kids on the show. Word of the "baby fight," as one person called it, quickly spread around "The View" and strained the relationship between the two women.

I remember this well and even called it out on one of previous threads when it happened. The segment was about bribing kids to eat and Abby was in the midst of telling a story with a picture of her daughter in the background when the Arizona Princess interrupted with "yeah, yeah yeah" and finished Abby's story. Everyone seemed taken aback, the princess was screaming that she has nothing to add to these segments and it was thrown awkwardly to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 147January 14, 2020 1:44 AM

Meghan trying to stump Schiff on polling. He's such a Constitutional gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 148January 14, 2020 2:40 AM

Megan is so obviously jealous of Abby

by Anonymousreply 149January 14, 2020 2:44 AM

Abby's younger, prettier, and got really skinny quickly after having twins. She is also probably liked more and she's able to get her point across without being a screaming, nasty, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 150January 14, 2020 3:06 AM

And Abby is a center right moderate. She has said this before. Add to that Abby doesn't use talking points. She actually forms original thoughts unlike Megatron. Abby does, however, love using whataboutism whenever she can but she has strongly called out Prez Tump and the GOP. Megatron cannot stand that. It is nice to see someone who at least use to be on the Republican side, from a well known Republican family, go talking points free and just speak from the heart like a normal person. You actually get to see and hear what a decent person might say and do in the 'Burbs. Abby is like the educated women who have flocked to the Dems since his election giving us the House, many Govs, state ledges and the like.

by Anonymousreply 151January 14, 2020 3:29 AM

Sounds like everybody is complaining about Meghan and the environment she’s creating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 14, 2020 8:25 AM

Also, ultimately the show loses NOTHING losing Abby. She’s where intelligence and critical thinking goes to die.

by Anonymousreply 153January 14, 2020 8:29 AM

The View has been known to be a toxic workplace since its early days. I actually kind of like Abby, but she had to have known to expect a toxic environment when she took the job. Considering what we know it’s like, confirmed by that tell-all book, the long-timers like Joy are really resilient people.

Meghan is far and away the most virulent of all the cohosts ever. Since Abby already knew her and worked with her, she has less of an excuse than any of the other cohosts with respect to Meghan. She chose to work with her; the others were stuck with her.

For all her whining about Trump (solely for personal reasons) and Palin, Meghan’s public persona at least is their direct legacy. Old videos reveal Meghan McCain used to come across as much more sane and level headed. She talks about her father incessantly, but Donald Trump and Sarah Palin are her role models. She emulates both of them with her wild abandonment of truth and reason and her inflammatory and antagonistic rhetoric. She’s nothing like her father—whether you like her father or not, he was a far superior human being than his daughter—and she is exactly like Donald Trump: an almost unbelievably toxic and self-interested narcissist bully.

by Anonymousreply 154January 14, 2020 8:47 AM

SheBeast is even off putting when she's trying to pretend to be light and friendly like with Chuck Schumer, her giggly smiley act doesn't make her palatable in the least.

by Anonymousreply 155January 14, 2020 3:31 PM

When she tries to be “normal” it comes off as psychopathic r155

by Anonymousreply 156January 14, 2020 4:07 PM

Meghan was rather subdued today and not the shrill Republican talking points harridan.

by Anonymousreply 157January 14, 2020 8:30 PM

Barbara Walters must be shitting her pants at what The View has become. She tried very hard to maintain a sense of professional decorum around the show despite the toxic environment. But it's all gone to shit in the last few years as it's become basically an upper class Jerry Springer. Everyone watching for the next fight and blowup.

There's no gel at the table anymore. None of these people come off as being real chummy with each other. Whoopi plays Queen Bee, but doesn't have Meredith's easy going mentality. She's cranky, and if you dare to even try to interrupt her, she will cut your ass on the air. Joy tires to play peacemaker but seems to be over it all. Sunny tries the hardest, but she has no one to bounce anything off of. Then McCain, who just sucks all the air out of her room, joyless unless she's given the opportunity to rip someone over their political opinion.

by Anonymousreply 158January 14, 2020 9:17 PM

She's shitting her pants, r158, but it has nothing to do with what The View has become.

by Anonymousreply 159January 14, 2020 9:22 PM

I'm always confused by departing co-hosts singing Whoopi's praises in their farewell speeches. Nicolle Wallace went on and on about "falling in love" with Whoopi...Candace and others did it also and now Abby. I don't get a warm and fuzzy vibe from Whoopi at all and she makes no secret of it just being a paycheck. Does she have some alternate personality we are not privy to or are these people just afraid of her and want to make nice and stay on her good side? Rosie O is exempt from this Whoopi worship phenomenon obviously.

by Anonymousreply 160January 14, 2020 9:34 PM

Whoopi knows ALL about the business of show.

She is known to be free with her advice to people coming up and THEY remember.

People in show business who work with Whoopi are changed for the better.

That may be oversell, but I cannot tell you the number of times a "new" star was on the show and they gush about some rumfuck production that they were in with Whoopi YEARS ago and they go on and fucking on about her.

She is a showbiz rabbi.

by Anonymousreply 161January 14, 2020 9:54 PM

Gushing over your coworkers as you walk out the door is just a smart thing to do. Even if she’s a smelly cunt, tell the world that she’s a Showbiz Rabbi who makes delicious lasagna. It’s free. So what, who cares?

Only idiots burn bridges when they quit a job.

by Anonymousreply 162January 14, 2020 11:00 PM

Meghan thinks that she’s really a political analyst. She knows nothing about political history. She just regurgitates Republican talking points

by Anonymousreply 163January 14, 2020 11:04 PM

Whoopi is the rabbi, Joy makes the lasagna...

by Anonymousreply 164January 14, 2020 11:23 PM

I know

by Anonymousreply 165January 14, 2020 11:39 PM

Abby was too fair for a right leaning moderate. She refused to espouse GOP talking points nonstop and that made Megass jealous.

by Anonymousreply 166January 14, 2020 11:45 PM

Meghan is upset that Abby's father IS NOT DEAD!!!!

by Anonymousreply 167January 14, 2020 11:50 PM

The View is terrified of Page Six

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 15, 2020 12:07 AM

Megass should quit. I liked how she use to be before she married her crazy husband and became this conservative on steroids like it is her one true identity she has to remind everybody she is "so extremely conservative like jeans, guns, oak tables, high pollen count, weeds, mossy ponds, so so hawkish kind of conservative".

by Anonymousreply 169January 15, 2020 12:34 AM

Meghan was much better years and years ago, but she wasn’t married or even dating her now husband when she first landed The View, and she was even more poorly behaved during her first season. She was terrible. She screamed at everyone, praised guns and alcohol ceaselessly, bragged about being blackout drunk in Vegas all the time. She’s been this miserable person for as long as she has been on The View. Years before, she seemed perfectly sane and emotionally even keeled. Her blush in this clip does seem to foreshadow a burgeoning mental illness, despite her more temperate temperament and reasonable words.

Of course, even back then it was all about “my father.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 15, 2020 12:42 AM

Meghan is a guns, Constitution, guns, abortion, guns kind of conservative.

by Anonymousreply 171January 15, 2020 12:42 AM

She should never be allowed in public without bangs. Bangs were made for Meghan McCain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 15, 2020 12:43 AM

She should never be allowed in public without bangs. Bangs were made for Meghan McCain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 15, 2020 12:43 AM

Except she is not about the Constitution when it goes against her party which is 99% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 174January 15, 2020 1:04 AM

I meant the Confederate Constitution.

by Anonymousreply 175January 15, 2020 7:38 AM

If all these leaks are coming from somebody, it’s got to be Gunt herself, right? Or her trash husband. It just seems funny that the articles about nobody talking to her & now wanting to have a meeting without her come off sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 176January 15, 2020 8:04 AM

I wonder if Abby will totally ghost Meghan after she leaves Friday or do a slow fade...

by Anonymousreply 177January 15, 2020 12:02 PM

R160 I agree, it’s bizarre, but she is obviously a lot nicer behind the scenes than she is on the show (outside of the Rosie O feuds). Abby and the others talk about how she always has great chefs come in to make gourmet food specifically for the other ladies. She buys Sunny’s kids the latest books and games, she bought Sherri Shepherd a whole new wardrobe and negotiated her contract for her when she was a nobody.

Other showbiz friends like Jenifer Lewis, Patrick Stewart, and Frank Langella come on the show and talk about how Whoopi showers them with gifts and generosity, throws great parties, and always gives the most sage advice. She does a lot of mentoring behind the scenes and supposedly gives sage advice (even though she hasn’t made an intelligent point on the actual show in about 5 years). I guess like when she tried to help Mo'Nique out.

I think because she grew up so poor she genuinely loves to spend her money making her friends happy too. Some of these people (like Sherri, Raven, Sunny, Nicolle Wallace, Michelle Collins, even Rosie Perez) actually owe her for their jobs on the show. In Sunny’s case she specifically asked them to hire her, and now she has become an essential part of the show. Jedediah said thank you for ‘always discovering and championing young talent’.

It just shows that she really doesn't give a fuck about The View and waits until she's off the air to do her good deeds and actually be a passionate person. I wish she would leave and make both us AND her a lot happier.

by Anonymousreply 178January 15, 2020 12:17 PM

It's nice to learn that Whoopi enjoys lavishly loving on celebrities but we already knew that she holds famous people in very high regard. Is there any evidence that Whoopi does any hands-on charity work on behalf of mere mortals? Does she hire fancy chefs to cook for poor folks? Does she buy wardrobes full of stylish clothes for homeless women? Does she buy state-of-the-art toys for orphans?

by Anonymousreply 179January 15, 2020 1:00 PM

Whoopiz all bout da bidness.

by Anonymousreply 180January 15, 2020 5:03 PM

Whoopi charity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 15, 2020 5:41 PM

I don't think YNB would turn it down. It's a LOT of money. Who would turn it down?

But I see her more on a sitcom. She's funny. I follow her. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 182January 15, 2020 5:43 PM

YNB is smart and likable but she does not play well with Republicans and she will speak up at even the slightest whiff of racism. Does the show really want to clean up more messes?

by Anonymousreply 183January 15, 2020 8:56 PM

YNB could be okay, except for the "I'm a good Christian woman" part. She's still liberal for a Christian, though, so could still work.

by Anonymousreply 184January 15, 2020 9:17 PM

They should add a new panelist that is quick to call out Meghan's right-wing bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 185January 15, 2020 9:44 PM

r185 My suggestion from up thread is Chelsea Clinton even if just one day a week like Ana. Meghan's head would explode.

by Anonymousreply 186January 15, 2020 9:56 PM

Everybody has an issue with Megass. The common denominator? Even Abby seemed hurt and annoyed at the way Megass spoke to her, would cut her off and demean her opinions.

by Anonymousreply 187January 15, 2020 10:35 PM

One show Abby was saying how she comes from a conservative family but didn't support the current GOP and president, Megatron cut her off and shouted, "But you're a moderate!!!!!!". Yet Megatron is always going on about how Dems need to listen to moderates but I guess the GOP doesn't. Megatron thinks only conservatives and their whining need to be listened to.

by Anonymousreply 188January 15, 2020 10:37 PM

YNB is not going to get hired full time because the show will not have a panel with three black members. Ana is perfect because she checks off so many boxes (Republican, Latina, white, already does phenomenally on the show), but she's not going to want to do it full-time. I wish they just cancel that monstrosity and hire back Sara Haines

by Anonymousreply 189January 15, 2020 10:46 PM

r188....Abby is so full of shit....HER FATHER WORKED FOR TRUMP...he was our Ambassador to RUSSIA.

by Anonymousreply 190January 15, 2020 11:47 PM

R190 I don’t know anything about Huntsman’s record, but I looked him up and I see that he served under five different US presidents. Working under Trump in the capacity of press secretary or daughter or spinmaster Kellyanne or reichsmeister Stephen Miller is an entirely different thing than serving as US ambassador abroad. It’s not the same. If you listened to any of the testimony during the House impeachment hearings from international intelligence officers including ambassador Marie Yovanovitch and ambassador Sondland, then you should have heard clear evidence that they can work in the interests of the US without being Trump sycophants. As I said, I don’t kno

by Anonymousreply 191January 15, 2020 11:58 PM

I don’t know Huntsman’s specific history, but considering he worked under five presidents spanning two parties, it seems most likely that he is not a partisan hack and certainly did not serve simply at the whim of Trump as most of his cabinet appointees do. He has to be far more competent and policy driven to have weathered five administrations.

by Anonymousreply 192January 15, 2020 11:59 PM

Really ?!? With the relationship between Putin and Trump, you think he was clueless or left out of the loop ? Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 193January 16, 2020 12:15 AM

R193 I don’t assume anything about his cluelessness or his clue-inedness, as I said. I do HOPE that we have some lingering public servants who are not serving Trump’s evil agenda and are working within the bounds they are allotted to protect US interests to the extent they can. I know people at federal agencies who are career employees and who have zero to do with Trump and certainly do not support him and just hope that they can keep their institutions running for as long as this Trump things lasts, despite the damage being done.

by Anonymousreply 194January 16, 2020 12:24 AM

R194 I think the fact that he's running as a Republican belies any claim to him being moderate any longer. The current Republican party is the problem. And he isn't going to get elected as a Republican without RNC approval and support - the head of which is Trump.

by Anonymousreply 195January 16, 2020 2:23 AM

R195 Even in UT? Romney got elected without his support, no?

by Anonymousreply 196January 16, 2020 2:55 AM

How many months are we giving it until Meg quits if Ana comes aboard full time? I say 6 at the most.

by Anonymousreply 197January 16, 2020 4:01 AM

R196 he's not an incumbent Senator, is he?

by Anonymousreply 198January 16, 2020 8:25 AM

If they wanted to get rid of Meghan quickly all they would have to do is defy her and book Seth Meyers as a guest and she will quit on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 199January 16, 2020 12:46 PM

The Damage Report:

Emma To Replace Abby Huntsman On The View?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200January 16, 2020 5:16 PM

R90, so technically, she's leaving the View to help her dad get re-elected.

In that vein, we ALL mourn the loss of John McCain.

by Anonymousreply 201January 16, 2020 9:15 PM

What did Seth do to Megass?

by Anonymousreply 202January 16, 2020 9:39 PM

She was on Seth's show and he dared politely question her about her some comment she made about Ilhan Omar and she got all pissy and the interview got very awkward. After the show her husband attacked Seth on twitter of course.

by Anonymousreply 203January 16, 2020 10:27 PM

Whoever Abby's PR is, they're making a hash of Moo's fat ass. There have been two back to back stories in Page 6 and today an op-ed about Moo and her "everyone has to be more civil...Oh, not me, though" doctrine.

Hmm. Is Abby the new kween of Young Republicunts? Are Moo and her fat, squinty, Nazi concubine on the outs?

by Anonymousreply 204January 16, 2020 10:33 PM

Abby has said she is a moderate and is not on Team Bone Spurs or many other republicans who have acted horribly under his presidency.

Megatron is a biggest hypocrite of all- she loves to say we need to listen to HER side but she doesn't want to listen to OUR side. She lies and lies and lies. All she has are talking points. Abby actually makes independent thoughts and forms her own opinions. Megatron is jealous as hell over that.

Megatron loves this president, make no mistake. She supports him and will vote for him despite him attacking her father (and her beloved military ) even after he died. She is a repellent person. I am so disappointed in her and no doubt her dad would be, too. She is totally party over country. Her whole identity now is as a conservative. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 205January 16, 2020 11:08 PM

It’s funny that the only time Datalounge has nice things to say about Abby is after she announces her departure from the show.

She’s always been an idiot and will remain an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 206January 17, 2020 12:25 AM

R206 No one said she was a genius but she at least tried to form her own opinions.

by Anonymousreply 207January 17, 2020 12:28 AM

The View is a weird show. It is actually a training ground for republican pundits. The audience watches for Whoppi Goldberg and Joy Behar.

Whoopi is an inconsistent libertarian, often bizarre. Though she is beloved with the African American audience, a large demographic that watches the show.

Joy Behar is a mainstream Democrat. She, also, is beloved with the show's audience.

by Anonymousreply 208January 17, 2020 1:16 AM

They were trying to do damage control yesterday by having the hosts tell anecdotes about advice they've given each other. Meghan told some lame story about Joy giving her marital advice but Joy didn't play along and acted confused "What...when...what kind of advice....don't remember..." LOL

by Anonymousreply 209January 17, 2020 1:21 PM

Meghan's given advice to the other women on how to get the BIGGEST, WIDEST CUNT imaginable! She pantomimed it by raising her legs over her head and shoving a standee of Trump up there in one shove!

by Anonymousreply 210January 17, 2020 2:27 PM

Gossip is that once Meg's (she hates being called that btw) contract is up at the end of the season she is gone, the talks of her being axed have been going on since November, in fact Abby leaving has extended Meg's time at the table a little longer, had Abby stuck around then Meg's would've been replaced sooner but losing two members in a short space of time was seen as a reminder of when the show was in a bad spot for a few years, with a revolving door of hosts. Expect Abby to be replaced by a soft conservative and Meg's seat to be taken up by a dem. Yvette and Ana are not being looked at as replacements. Whoopi, Joy and Sunny aren't going anywhere, Whoopi and Joy are seen as continuity with Walters time on the show and Sunny is seen as a future long-term member of the table in case Joy retires.

by Anonymousreply 211January 17, 2020 3:09 PM

So no cake for Abby? How rude.

by Anonymousreply 212January 17, 2020 4:07 PM

[quote]The View is a weird show. It is actually a training ground for republican pundits. The audience watches for Whoppi Goldberg and Joy Behar.

At this point, the audience watches for the same reason they watch the Real Housewives shows.

by Anonymousreply 213January 17, 2020 4:09 PM

Meghan was composed, she got plenty of Princess of Arizona time today.

Hope AZ goes blue just to see her head explode.

The Abby send off was really nice for a really nice person. Kinda bland journo, but a very nice UT Momo raised gal.

Ana deserved the seat. We shall see come Monday.

by Anonymousreply 214January 17, 2020 7:42 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of JAN. 20 to 24 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Jan. 20– A special Martin Luther King Jr. Day show with Tyler Perry (“A Fall from Grace”); Maya Rockeymoore Cummings on her run for her late husband’s seat in Congress; performance from Billy Porter and choirs from The Cardinal Shehan School and The Krieger Schechter Day School

Tuesday, Jan. 21– Ken Jeong (“The Masked Singer”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Wednesday, Jan. 22– Patrick Stewart (“Star Trek: Picard”)

Thursday, Jan. 23– Terry Crews (“Brooklyn Nine-Nine”); Paula Faris (podcast, “Journeys of Faith”)

Friday, Jan. 24– Tim Robbins (play, “The New Colossus”); Susie Essman (“Curb Your Enthusiasm”)

by Anonymousreply 215January 17, 2020 7:53 PM

It is a week anticipating the preemption by the Senate trial.

by Anonymousreply 216January 17, 2020 7:55 PM

I wish they'd have Warren on to talk about "The Lie." And also to get her very valid points across and explain again to those who just don't or don't want to get it that she does have a good way to pay for it without it costing anyone but the rich a dime.

by Anonymousreply 217January 17, 2020 8:02 PM

R203, Do Meghan and her husband actually live together?

by Anonymousreply 218January 17, 2020 8:12 PM

Well, with her breasts, they can't be very far apart.

by Anonymousreply 219January 17, 2020 10:07 PM

Just as a reminder. As soon as this thread gets pay-walled, there will be a:

The View — New Improved Thread 21B posted.

by Anonymousreply 220January 17, 2020 11:57 PM

Thanks r220.

by Anonymousreply 221January 18, 2020 12:15 AM

Ditto, thanks R220, as one of those who would get locked out.

by Anonymousreply 222January 18, 2020 12:41 AM

Arizona will at some point soon turn blue. Simply because of the mass economic exodus of Californians to neighboring states including Nevada.

by Anonymousreply 223January 18, 2020 3:07 AM

It appears that one day Meghan will wake up in an Arizona that is more urban/city thank her beloved millionaire's ranch home.

With McSally rattling her beef curtains to no rational avail, it appears that AZ is set to have two Democratic Senators.

Funny how she will say she represents all red states when hers has gone blue. A move to Montana?

by Anonymousreply 224January 18, 2020 9:42 AM

Meghan hasn't even been in Arizona since her dad died, which was 18 months ago. How can she still claim to be the voice of all Arizonians?

by Anonymousreply 225January 18, 2020 11:00 AM

Even when her father was alive and McCains spend most your time in Washington and New York anyway. They know nothing about Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 226January 18, 2020 12:31 PM

"Even when her father was alive and McCains spend most your time in Washington and New York anyway."

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 227January 18, 2020 2:16 PM

Daily Mail:

Meghan McCain sends 'thoughts and prayers' to NY Times for 'suffering' her 'problematic thoughts' after they published an op-ed moaning about her domineering presence on The View

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228January 18, 2020 8:12 PM

R227 I was using voice recorder. If you couldn't figure it out, you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 229January 18, 2020 8:28 PM

"A source close to McCain told the magazine that following 'a crazy and emotionally taxing week,' McCain 'feels the need to get out of the media bubble and remind herself of the people she represents on TV every day.'​"

Yep, I'm absolutely sure that's what she'll be doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 18, 2020 8:36 PM

Meghan represents no one.

by Anonymousreply 231January 18, 2020 10:38 PM

You would think that after Trump going after her father, and then a good number of the GOP joining in, that she would have told the Republican party to FUCK OFF. Ted Cruz does the same thing. Its crazy that people stay in the party.

by Anonymousreply 232January 18, 2020 10:50 PM

Can't wait to see the credits run before the show on Monday. Ana is the only sub who has her own opening card.

I hope Ana becomes permanent.

by Anonymousreply 233January 18, 2020 10:59 PM

Dis anyone catch how subtly Whoopi announced that she was on the AMPAS board last week?

Not just a member, on the freaking BOARD!

by Anonymousreply 234January 18, 2020 11:15 PM

R234 I think she was almost the board governor or board president as well, she was in the running (along with a few other names) but Laura Dern got the job. They never mentioned it on The View but it was in the trades about a year or two ago.

by Anonymousreply 235January 19, 2020 1:17 AM

So those on the board have to see every single movie that comes out that year? If so that job must suck. There are way more shitty movies coming out than ones worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 236January 19, 2020 1:52 AM

Megyn defending Meghan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237January 19, 2020 7:13 PM

M Kelly may be aiming for a View spot. Or she is aiming to get back in the graces of conservative media.

by Anonymousreply 238January 19, 2020 9:14 PM

Husband Ben Domenech was on Fox News Channel this morning, so he's not spending the holiday weekend with his bride in Sedona.

by Anonymousreply 239January 19, 2020 9:58 PM

My guess is S. E. Cupp will be Abby's replacement.

by Anonymousreply 240January 19, 2020 10:00 PM

Isn't SE Cupp also one of Meghan's BFFs? If so, how long until she alienates her too....and why do they keep hiring support friends to placate this beast...can't she get a support service animal...oh wait she has no pets, she showed off her "cactus" last year when all the other hosts were showing off their pets ...no pets just like her leader Trump.

by Anonymousreply 241January 19, 2020 10:11 PM

TYT: Host SHAKE-UP on The View

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 19, 2020 10:14 PM

Ring of Fire:

Report Says No One At The View Can Stand To Be Around Meghan McCain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243January 19, 2020 10:29 PM

If Meghan hasn't stepped foot in Arizona in 18 months, then she hasn't seen her beloved 100+ year old grandmother in as long?

by Anonymousreply 244January 20, 2020 12:35 AM

Meghan McCain FLIES Off The Rails During CLASH Over Lindsey Graham’s Ethics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245January 20, 2020 12:39 AM

Now all the aggrieved conservative women are bemoaning their lack of being taken seriously. Stop lying and letting yourself be used and you might, just might, get some credibility. Compare them to any Dem/liberal woman. Dem/Liberal women don't find the need to talk fast and spout endless talking points or the need to lie. Conservative women do this and nothing but this.

by Anonymousreply 246January 20, 2020 1:10 AM

Hoping to see Ana on Monday. It is a holiday but also the Monday of preemption week. I hope ABC puts the shows directly on YouTube. Trial starts at 1pm et same time The View runs on west coast.

by Anonymousreply 247January 20, 2020 1:13 AM

Audience Roars As Adam Schiff Criticizes Meghan McCain On Trump's Impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 20, 2020 1:25 AM

Whoopi would rather eat glass than sit at a table with Megyn Kelly. She may be gunning for the spot but I don't think it will be her. She will undermine Nutmeg as well, a lot of becky on becky crime would come of it.

by Anonymousreply 249January 20, 2020 10:15 AM

I want "The View" to book Jeanine Pirro again.

by Anonymousreply 250January 20, 2020 2:52 PM

[quote]I want "The View" to book Jeanine Pirro again.

After Ana is made permanent...

Good show today that they came in on a holiday for Marty. Miss Purr is set to be the male Opie.

I wonder if ABC will upload tomorrow's episode if they are preempted by the trial on the West Coast?

by Anonymousreply 251January 20, 2020 8:27 PM

I would love for Megyn Kelly to be hired. She would own that bitch Megan!

by Anonymousreply 252January 20, 2020 8:30 PM

R251, Monday's show was pre-taped, not "live".

by Anonymousreply 253January 20, 2020 11:09 PM

r253, thanks for the correction.

I gave them too much credit.

by Anonymousreply 254January 20, 2020 11:21 PM

Billy Porter and his platforms upstaged the kid's choir. Always about his diva self. I can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 255January 21, 2020 1:01 AM

R252, not on Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 256January 21, 2020 3:58 AM

I know everyone loves to hate on Meghan, but I don't even find her half as annoying as Sunny. If I have to hear one more time about a candidate needing the black vote to win I am going to throw something at the TV. Just once, I'd love one of the other hosts to point out that while the black vote is important, you need more than just that to win. Or to ask Sunny if she thinks black people should just stay home if the nominee is someone who isn't polling well with black people right now (which is literally everyone but Biden.)

by Anonymousreply 257January 21, 2020 5:35 PM

John McCain's daughter has been looking rather pale lately, I bet she is pregnant. Probably why Abby hightailed it out of there, didn't want to be around for whatever amped up shit storm of moods she will now have and blame on pregnancy hormones. To make matters worse ABC would probably be hesitant to fire here if she is pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 258January 21, 2020 5:52 PM

Moogan needs to give birth on Fox when/if it happens.

by Anonymousreply 259January 21, 2020 6:08 PM

Whoopi said she was at Jen Anniston's 50th birthday party that Brad also attended. Interesting, wonder what their connection is.

So Paula Faris is a guest this week, ugh, Hasselbeck Lite with the Jesus and faith every other word.

by Anonymousreply 260January 21, 2020 7:03 PM

Preempted on the west coast. YT has a few non-ABC recordings.

by Anonymousreply 261January 21, 2020 10:03 PM

If Meghan has a boy you know the kids name is going to be John McCain Douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 262January 21, 2020 11:40 PM

Why is Meghan so ugly? Because Divine is her father...

by Anonymousreply 263January 21, 2020 11:49 PM

R262 She'll name it Donald John Demenach or whatever the name is.

by Anonymousreply 264January 21, 2020 11:50 PM

Meghan will name the baby John Constitution McCain.

by Anonymousreply 265January 22, 2020 12:23 AM

I think they'll just go with Damien.

by Anonymousreply 266January 22, 2020 12:29 AM

She should name it John McCain Is My Grandfather!!!

by Anonymousreply 267January 22, 2020 12:56 AM

Johnmccain Johnmccain Domenech will be the child’s name.

His nickname will be “John McCain” but his mother will call him “John McCain”.

by Anonymousreply 268January 22, 2020 1:43 AM

Meghan is such a fucking brat monster. “I can do what I want!” after calling the NYT garbage. Yet she went there to write her poor me miscarriage story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269January 22, 2020 9:24 AM

Other than their AZ wedding, are there any photos of Meghan and Ben together?

by Anonymousreply 270January 22, 2020 12:46 PM

The segment on the two choirs was beautiful until that screeching banshee Billy Porter showed up. How insecure do you have to be to mug that much for the cameras to take attention away from a bunch of underprivileged 14 year olds? And that was the WORST version of Imagine I’ve ever heard. I was appalled.

by Anonymousreply 271January 22, 2020 1:04 PM

The whole performance was awful.

by Anonymousreply 272January 22, 2020 11:19 PM

R271 The choir didn’t need Billy Porter on the stage. He was a complete flaming distraction. Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 273January 23, 2020 12:51 AM

Omg lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274January 23, 2020 1:01 PM

Meghan's going to end up with a dowager's hump.

by Anonymousreply 275January 23, 2020 1:23 PM

Sunny not exactly denying the Meghan problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276January 23, 2020 2:40 PM

MM proclaimed her ignorance to the world when she said she doesnt understand why people keep bringing up election interference while prosecuting Trump...COULD BE BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO COERCE A FOREIGN COUNTRY TO MEDDLE IN THE ELECTION FOR HIS BENEFIT ?

She really is a partisan, ignorant cunt.

by Anonymousreply 277January 23, 2020 3:31 PM

She really is. She’s not messing around too much however, because Joy seems like she’d fly across the table and strangle her today.

Joy is in no mood.

by Anonymousreply 278January 23, 2020 3:50 PM

Joy is really showing her 77 years lately.

by Anonymousreply 279January 23, 2020 4:42 PM

Joy was on fire today. r279 is clearly an obsessed Trumpster.

Besides hating Gunt, I think I’ve decided I hate Whoopi. She literally says nothing in her rambling, “we won’t know until we know” answers. I’m over it. She stalls the conversation to make it about nothing

by Anonymousreply 280January 23, 2020 9:21 PM

I just posted this on the It's Linda Blair's 61st Birthday thread....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281January 23, 2020 9:58 PM

R280, and just before, she interrupts and demands, "Listen! Listen! Listen!", like she's going to say something profound...only to disappoint. "We won't know until we know". (Well then what's the fucking point of the show, then?)

by Anonymousreply 282January 23, 2020 10:04 PM

The three ladies were laughing over cheesy pick up lines.

Compare the three ladies with Megan here. Astounding. She needs to be fired immediately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283January 23, 2020 10:23 PM

Can someone please explain to me how a reference to Pearl Harbor is “racist”?

by Anonymousreply 284January 23, 2020 10:24 PM

And it is The Die Is Cast. A die is a mold. Once the metal is poured into the mold (die), there is no turning back.

by Anonymousreply 285January 23, 2020 10:48 PM

She's a lead balloon, r283.

by Anonymousreply 286January 23, 2020 10:57 PM

Meghan is a tiresome twat.

by Anonymousreply 287January 23, 2020 11:03 PM

Whoopi checked out around the time Walters left. She's been coasting for years now, 2007 Whoopi would've destroyed Megs by now. If Whoopi does quit that leaves the door open for Rosie O to return and holy shit do I want to see just one episode of Rosie v Mccunt!

by Anonymousreply 288January 23, 2020 11:12 PM

R287 = Ben Domenech

by Anonymousreply 289January 23, 2020 11:15 PM

She is full in on the notion the conservative voice doesn't want to be heard. No bitch, not a conservative voice but we don't want to hear fucking talking points which is all conservatives can muster. They have no independent thoughts.

Whoopie has gotten awful. She has almost nothing to add in any conversation. Really sad because she would destroy anybody if she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 290January 23, 2020 11:27 PM

I think Whoppie is there mostly to brag about herself.

by Anonymousreply 291January 23, 2020 11:29 PM

R283 what a fucking killjoy she is. She also looks heavily medicated here.

by Anonymousreply 292January 23, 2020 11:30 PM

Someone with MeAgains pasty complexion shouldn't wear bright red lipstick on her thin lipped shriek hole she looks like a corpse trying to pass as a living person.

by Anonymousreply 293January 24, 2020 12:47 AM

Moogan needs to stop giving herself an intro before every fucking response: As the only red state conservative who doesn't have children who hates talking about sex...just STFU and give an answer.

by Anonymousreply 294January 24, 2020 5:46 AM

If Trump and the GOP shit down Meghan’s throat, she’d say, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 295January 24, 2020 7:13 AM

Paula Faris felt it necessary to bring her 12 yr old daughter into some restaurant bathroom to show her mommy having a miscarriage whilst they were on summer vacation? Poor kid, having to share that story in some essay about her summer when she went back to school.

by Anonymousreply 296January 24, 2020 12:58 PM

It's almost sad how excited Whoopi gets when someone finally wants her to do some actual acting. She's like a little kid again.

I hate her so much on The View, but maybe i'd be grumpy and deluded too if I had *that* CV of accomplishments (EGOT, at one point the highest paid movie star in the world, first black actress to get multiple Oscar nods, long list of great versatile performances) and all Hollywood is giving me are stereotypical 'sassy black woman' roles in Tyler Perry movies and voiceover work in F-list childrens shows.

Hopefully The Stand, her Sister Act run in London, and this Star Trek revival all do well and allow her back into the industry (properly) and she can leave The View. She'd be much happier, and I would be too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297January 24, 2020 1:26 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of JAN. 27 to 31 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Jan. 27– “The View” honors International Holocaust Remembrance Day with the story of survivors Mikhl and Millie Baran; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Jan. 28– Joseph “Rev Run” Simmons & Justine Simmons (“Old School Love”); Angella Henry, Michelle Kenney and Alissa Findley, whose sons and brother were fatally shot by the police, unify to raise awareness and create change

Wednesday, Jan. 29– President Trump impeachment defense lawyer Alan Dershowitz; Ilana Glazer (“The Planet Is Burning”)

Thursday, Jan. 30– Jameela Jamil (“The Good Place”); Tommy Davidson (author, “Living in Color”)

Friday, Jan. 31– Performance from Wayne Brady (“The Masked Singer”); Super Bowl snacks from Chef Michael Symon (author, “Fix It With Food”)

by Anonymousreply 298January 24, 2020 8:41 PM

Dershowitz?

by Anonymousreply 299January 24, 2020 9:13 PM

As mentioned, Whoopi is lazy. You have to hustle to get the good roles and you have to hustle to create good roles for yourself. Ask Regina King, Viola Davis, and Angela Bassett.

Whoopi don’t want that life. She wants to putter around her mansion.

by Anonymousreply 300January 24, 2020 10:01 PM

EGOT winners only count if you win a Grammy for either singing, writing a song, producing. She won it for speaking. Same with people who win an Oscar for song. It doesn't or shouldn't count towards an EGOT.

by Anonymousreply 301January 24, 2020 10:19 PM

It counts R301.

by Anonymousreply 302January 24, 2020 10:29 PM

R301, Honorary awards should not count, such as Streisand 's Tony Award.

by Anonymousreply 303January 24, 2020 11:45 PM

“The View” honors International Holocaust Remembrance Day with the story of survivors Mikhl and Millie Baran; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Well only a show like The View would not be able to find an issue with combining these two things. Do they REALLy need to do View your Deal still. Ot is so fucking tacky. Who watches that part and who buys those awful things?

by Anonymousreply 304January 24, 2020 11:49 PM

I'm more concerned that the Holocaust is usually remembered for the millions of Jews, but not gay men, many of whom were Jews and/or Socialists.

by Anonymousreply 305January 24, 2020 11:53 PM

Would gay Jews be included in the remembrance of the deaths of millions of Jews?

by Anonymousreply 306January 25, 2020 1:32 AM

R302, they definitely count

by Anonymousreply 307January 25, 2020 4:17 AM

R306, Nope only the stories of straight jews are usually told.

by Anonymousreply 308January 25, 2020 11:07 PM

The full list of the approximate dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309January 26, 2020 1:39 AM

Only 1% of German Jews. I don't believe that pie chart. So all others, gay people, gypsies, etc. altogether are just 1%. I don't believe that either.

by Anonymousreply 310January 26, 2020 1:45 AM

What pie chart are you talking about r310?

by Anonymousreply 311January 26, 2020 7:30 AM

Did someone mention pie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312January 26, 2020 11:05 AM

Meghan seems to be quieter recently, I'm wondering if the producers have finally fired her and are waiting for the right moment to announce it. Could we see another Star Jones situation where Meghan makes the announcement before they can?

by Anonymousreply 313January 26, 2020 11:11 AM

Unlike Star's "I'm the victim!" routine, Megan would have an "I've the victor!" routine if she gets fired. She'd spin her firing as evidence that the show and ABC are afraid of her intelligence and, of course, hate all Conservative women warriors. We'll never hear the end of it from her.

by Anonymousreply 314January 26, 2020 2:32 PM

Friday's show was bizarre. They rushed through Tim Robbins' segment, which primarily focused on his activism and the immigrant experience, only because to make time for an over long segment featuring Joy's friend?

by Anonymousreply 315January 26, 2020 3:26 PM

Tim Robbins, Susan(sock tits)Sarandon's ex? Rumor is he is just as big of an asshole as her and that he tries to physically intimidate people too. Maybe the ladies were just over his bullshit and wanted him gone as quickly as possible.

by Anonymousreply 316January 26, 2020 5:52 PM

Tim is a raging asshole. The guy is verbally abusive on sets to people "below" him.

by Anonymousreply 317January 26, 2020 5:58 PM

Robbins sees himself as a modern Orson Welles.

Auteur ego.

by Anonymousreply 318January 26, 2020 7:34 PM

Has anyone informed Tim that Orson Welles had actual talent?

by Anonymousreply 319January 26, 2020 8:08 PM

Orson never won an Oscar, Tim has.

by Anonymousreply 320January 26, 2020 8:37 PM

Good lord. Whoopi kicked off the show by asking her co-hosts, "Where were you when you heard about Kobe?". (I've only heard that question used in relation to JFK and 9/11.)

Today's guests were a married couple who were Holocaust survivors. (The husband is 95.) Joy was crying as she asked questions. The segment was sweet and beautiful. Then, as the wife was in the middle of answering a question, the show abruptly cut her off, when to commercial, and then came back with a shitty View-Your-Deal segment. What a shame. Some things are more important than in-show commercials.

by Anonymousreply 321January 27, 2020 4:02 PM

"I understand what it was like to be tortured in a concentration camp because my father suffered torture in Vietnam...."

by Anonymousreply 322January 27, 2020 4:34 PM

Fmr. Mayor Pete returns to The View on February 6. Wonder if Meghan will trash talk him to his face. He won't even have Ana around to defend him...

by Anonymousreply 323January 27, 2020 4:47 PM

Meghan exposed herself as a totally partisan hack today....not that she needed to clarify it.

by Anonymousreply 324January 27, 2020 4:49 PM

Apparently, Joy doesn't recall this incident . . .

The National Basketball Association on Wednesday fined L.A. Lakers star Kobe Bryant $100,000 for using a homophobic slur against referee Bennie Adams. NBA Commissioner David Stern called Bryant’s comments “inexcusable,” and said “while I’m fully aware that basketball is an emotional game, such a distasteful term should never be tolerated.” During Tuesday night’s game against the San Antonio Spurs, Bryant yelled “Bennie” from the bench after he received a technical foul, and then muttered what appeared to be a homophobic slur. Since the game featured two teams in a tight race for the Western Conference playoffs, the game was nationally broadcast on TNT, whose cameras picked up the incident. Bryant issued an apology Wednesday, saying “what I said last night should not be taken literally. My words were out frustration during the heat of the game, period.”

by Anonymousreply 325January 27, 2020 4:51 PM

Megunt attacking the NPR reporter was disgusting. She cleared the topics with Pompeo's peeps prior. Pompeo did not expect her to followup on his lame diversionary lie. His Bangladesh comment was a sucker punch meant to place her in question when she wasn't around.

The men of this administration HATE smart, educated women. They can't control them.

The Princess of Arizona ans all the Red Empires is a fucking cunt.

Oh, and Meggs, Pompeo works for US!

by Anonymousreply 326January 27, 2020 8:53 PM

Meghan walked out third today.

by Anonymousreply 327January 27, 2020 8:58 PM

R325, the FACT is that Kobe learned and grew from that incident you just copied and pasted. Joy related a more recent happening— one reflecting who Kobe became.

So STFU.

by Anonymousreply 328January 28, 2020 7:56 AM

R328 you seem very triggered by someone's comment, to the point where civil discussion goes out the window. Perhaps you're in the wrong thread?

by Anonymousreply 329January 28, 2020 8:10 AM

As much as I like watching Republicans throwing spaghetti at the wall, I hate having The View preempted on the west coast.

The video posts on YT are horrible.

by Anonymousreply 330January 28, 2020 8:47 AM

R328 probably feels Kobe ceased his chronic womanizing and became a model husband after the 2003 Colorado incident. Finally fed up with his cheating, his wife filed for divorce in 2011 but called it off in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 331January 28, 2020 10:00 AM

Watch it on the ABC website. It's good quality there and they don't charge, at least they didn't used to.

by Anonymousreply 332January 28, 2020 3:52 PM

The show did a segment on women whose black sons lost their lives at the hands of the police. The women are appearing in PSAs produced by the NFL. Sunny said that a lot of people--including herself--think the PSAs are just a way for the NFL to cover their asses after the way they Kaepernick was blacklisted for taking a knee. She asked what the women thought about that. WTF. The women were a little taken aback by the statement. I noticed that Meghan was not on stage during the segment.

by Anonymousreply 333January 28, 2020 3:58 PM

Meg twits.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334January 28, 2020 5:34 PM

Meghan is a disgusting pig

by Anonymousreply 335January 28, 2020 5:36 PM

Of course, her tweet makes no point.

Nowhere in the clip do any of the three men "complain about be country being divided" so there's no association between that sentiment and anything being said in the clip.

Of course, she fails to point out that Rick Wilson (the bald guy) is a Republican and a Never Trumper just like......Megan!

by Anonymousreply 336January 28, 2020 7:18 PM

When are they shit canning her for good? Her cohosts are shunning her, the audience hates her, and she can’t and won’t accept that she appeals to only Fux news types, and people are sick of that shit, unless they are deranged.

She has no broad appeal and it’s now to the point where there’s no reason for her to be there. Dammit, when are they closing Ana’s deal!

by Anonymousreply 337January 28, 2020 7:40 PM

R337, She's John McCain's daughter!!!

by Anonymousreply 338January 28, 2020 7:43 PM

Did I hear Joy correctly...they are having Pam Bondi on next week...how revolting.

by Anonymousreply 339January 28, 2020 8:26 PM

Ugh. Why? So Meghan can motorboat her tits?

by Anonymousreply 340January 28, 2020 9:07 PM

I think Meg is auditioning for FNC. She wants to go back. She will become a full on supporter of our current scumbag prez in public as she is in private.

by Anonymousreply 341January 28, 2020 10:21 PM

Meghan is too fat to go back to Fox.

by Anonymousreply 342January 28, 2020 10:54 PM

Meghan always goes back to polls and she cherry picks them. The 51% of whomever hates the hearings. What about the 51% that wants him convicted and removed?

Her paraphrasing Ari Melber was hysterical and a real stretch.

And she can go back to Fox as there is no current prohibition on chubby cunts with chubby cunts.

by Anonymousreply 343January 28, 2020 10:56 PM

It’s hilarious that she cites poll results of 51% to support her position.

Wow, what an overwhelming majority 51% is!!! Of course, no one pointed this out to her....argh.

by Anonymousreply 344January 28, 2020 11:34 PM

Meghan is now harping on 4 Senate Democrats who are iffy for conviction and conflating the issue of people wanting witnesses.

Whatta cunt.

Dershawitz was a failure for Republicans. Hilarious when he pushed his book.

It is like the only reason Republicans do anything is to push their personal book sales.

by Anonymousreply 345January 29, 2020 6:33 PM

Holy shit Sunny went HARD against Dershobitch today. I love her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346January 29, 2020 7:57 PM

Wow, this Dershawitz is a total piece of shit and always has been. He defended OJ, that perv who was probably killed by Trump but supposedly killed himself in his prison cell and now Trump. He has made a career of defending the scum of the earth, a guy who killed his wife and her friend, a guy who did what, molested and raped young women, maybe young men too and now a president who is a traitor to his country and a rapist and probably fucked the daylights out of his own daughter, a thief, a degenerate but for now all Dershawitz should care about is that Trump is a traitor and a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 347January 29, 2020 8:12 PM

Everyone now knows or at least suspects Dershowitz is a pedo into underage girls so in a way he's the perfect sack of rancid shit to be on Trump's defense team.

by Anonymousreply 348January 29, 2020 8:21 PM

Iffy, Meghan? The phone call was.....iffy?

by Anonymousreply 349January 29, 2020 8:26 PM

Megan is denying all of the NY Post stories on Andy Cohen’s show

by Anonymousreply 350January 30, 2020 1:21 AM

Megass has gone all in for conservatism. She will be off the View and is auditioning to be a right wing darling. She will vote for him even if he exhumes her father and shits in his mouth. She has lost it.

by Anonymousreply 351January 30, 2020 1:36 AM

I used to just find Meghan annoying now I genuinely can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 352January 30, 2020 1:58 AM

R351 Tell us how you really feel!

by Anonymousreply 353January 30, 2020 2:08 AM

She has no joy in her. She has sat there in that chair this week with an almost angry look. That husband ruined her. She use to actually see herself as somewhat moderate who wanted to drag the GOP into the 21st Century. Now, she is a self proclaimed conservative extremist.

by Anonymousreply 354January 30, 2020 2:42 AM

Megatron loves her whataboutisms. She would not let go the notion a few Dems were considering acquittal. Like somehow a few Dems acquitting equates to the GOP being correct to acquit. Never mind Justin Amash, staunch ultra conservative and unchained from the GOP, has been firmly for impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 355January 30, 2020 3:12 AM

She married a Russian propagandist. He's amplified her victim outrage and all her worst qualities. Which also goes in line with her being a pampered princess. Of course it's also her making the choices, but living with a man like that is like slow carbon monoxide poisoning.

She should have married someone who didn't elevate her bad impulses. She probably thinks she's a Queen and deserves a man who treats her like one.

by Anonymousreply 356January 30, 2020 10:11 AM

People:

Meghan McCain Reveals She 'Did Get in a Fight' with Former The View Co-Host and Pal Abby Huntsman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357January 30, 2020 1:02 PM

Meghan told Andy Cohen she "needs" Whoopi there as moderator and if Whoopi leaves she will leave. Here's hoping Whoopi leaves.

by Anonymousreply 358January 30, 2020 6:09 PM

Meghan's so.....needy.

by Anonymousreply 359January 30, 2020 6:10 PM

Whoopi mentions what is presumably one of those innocuous quizzes - "Who is your ideal Democratic candidate based on your opinions?" - and the Widow McCain immediately goes to "Will, I'm a staunch Republican so I wouldn't vote for any of them!" Idiot, it doesn't mean you HAVE to vote for them. She has such a one-track mind.

by Anonymousreply 360January 30, 2020 6:55 PM

She's a stench Republican.

by Anonymousreply 361January 30, 2020 8:25 PM

How many times is she going to say she is a staunch, hard core, whatever else adjective Republican? I really wish someone would say, "So, you're basically the AOC of the right."

by Anonymousreply 362January 30, 2020 9:48 PM

That's her entire identity. Take away her talking points and what do you have?

by Anonymousreply 363January 30, 2020 10:09 PM

r363, a flatulent obese yapping chihuahua.

by Anonymousreply 364January 30, 2020 11:22 PM

After everything that has happened the past 3 years, Megatron will vote for trump again, all because of abortion. She’s a disgusting hippocrite. She’s the ultimate “one issue voter” but she tries to act like some all knowing political genius. She’s no better than other fat deplorables in Alabama.

by Anonymousreply 365January 30, 2020 11:31 PM

I believe she wrote in a name, and did not vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 366January 30, 2020 11:34 PM

R366 So she says. I don't believe her.

She is a terrible political commentator. Can you imagine her on Nicole Wallace's show? They would destroy her. She would look like a weak brained idiot. All she has are the same talking points Hannity gets except Megass "tries" to freshen them up to make them more palatable.

by Anonymousreply 367January 30, 2020 11:37 PM

R366, she didn't vote for Trump -- I'd love to say to her what if other people don't vote for him for the same reason? He was a dick to your dad.

I still think the funniest thing I've ever read about her is someone on the panel needs to say to her calmly after she pulls some dumb shit "Your father would be so disappointed in you."

She'd lunge across the table.

by Anonymousreply 368January 31, 2020 12:59 AM

R366. If that’s what she says, I don’t believe her. And even IF she did, she won’t in 2020. I believe she still votes in Arizona and AZ will be close in 2020. She won’t risk that.

by Anonymousreply 369January 31, 2020 1:06 AM

She secretly loves him don't believe otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 370January 31, 2020 1:20 AM

She was asked on Andy Cohen if there was any Dem candidate she would consider voting for over Trump?

She said probably not, the only one she would even consider is maybe Joe Biden because she loves him and is biased.

She definitely voted for him last time, and she will vote for him again.

The only reason she started saying "BY THE WAY- I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM1!!!! LET'S JUST MAKE THAT CLEAR" was because he insulted her father for like the 8th time. Before that she was very cagey about who she voted for. It doesn't take a genius.

by Anonymousreply 371January 31, 2020 12:19 PM

She probably wrote in her dad's name on the ballot back in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 372January 31, 2020 4:00 PM

You know she did, r372.

by Anonymousreply 373January 31, 2020 4:08 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of FEB. 3 to 7 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Feb. 3– Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Feb. 4– Margot Robbie, Rosie Perez, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ella Jay Basco & Jurnee Smollett-Bell (“Birds of Prey”)

Wednesday, Feb. 5– Alec Baldwin guest co-hosts; Jessica Simpson (author, “Open Book”)

Thursday, Feb. 6– The Political View with 2020 presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg

Friday, Feb. 7– Shania Twain (“I Still Believe”)

by Anonymousreply 374January 31, 2020 7:26 PM

They are going to skewer Pete on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 375February 1, 2020 8:01 AM

R372 she hates Hilary too much to risk it.

by Anonymousreply 376February 1, 2020 9:02 AM

Whenever "The View" has Chelsea Clinton on, I'm reminded of that horrible joke John McCain made about her in public years ago, for which he never apologized.

Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?

Because Janet Reno is her father.

by Anonymousreply 377February 1, 2020 12:20 PM

Meghan McCain Plays VICTIM After She Gets Called Out For Ignoring Impeachment Evidence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378February 1, 2020 3:35 PM

At 8:26, Meghan dismissively mutters "I don't care" after an exchange with Joy.

In the clip, Meghan twice calls herself the only conservative in NYC. Joy says Meghan's wrong about that claim because a conservative approached Joy the previous night at a restaurant. (I'm assuming that the person either bitched out Joy for something she said on the View, or the person admitted to Joy that they didn't like Trump.) Then Meghan tries to be cute: "Where? Find me! Can I say Hi?". Then she turns her head away and mutters, "I don't care."

Even if you disagree with someone, you can still be civil towards them (like Abby Huntsman always was). Meghan is completely unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 379February 1, 2020 4:00 PM

Meggie-pie has the temperament of the pretzeldent. She is now completely dour and is incapable of rational discussion.

by Anonymousreply 380February 1, 2020 7:20 PM

'OH GOD!’: Whoopi Threatens To ‘CUT OFF’ Rambling Dershowitz - Meghan DEFENDS Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381February 3, 2020 1:54 AM

^ God she's tedious.

by Anonymousreply 382February 3, 2020 2:01 AM

I like how Megan states she doesn't like Trump, then goes all in supporting the corrupt Republicans who support him.

Whaddacunt

by Anonymousreply 383February 3, 2020 3:39 AM

r383 That is her game. She doesn't fool anybody who isn't a fool. Her head would explode if Dems did 1/9999999999999th of what her side does.

by Anonymousreply 384February 3, 2020 3:54 AM

r384 that was supposed to be a 1 followed by 000000000000000th. lol

by Anonymousreply 385February 3, 2020 3:57 AM

I'm still convinced this cunt was hired to make the show such a miserable place to work that everybody quits, and make it such a miserable show to watch it gets canned. She's a fucking Russian propagandist and her husband is a potato faced Nazi pig.

by Anonymousreply 386February 3, 2020 11:30 AM

" She's a fucking Russian propagandist"

She does keep pushing it, doesn't she?

by Anonymousreply 387February 3, 2020 11:35 AM

She always says "you've made your mind up and I've made mine up" r387 but never elaborates what her thoughts were/are. She is terrified of Trump leaving office, and is one of his biggest champions.

by Anonymousreply 388February 3, 2020 11:36 AM

She just isn't very bright, r388. She's not a critical thinker and she'd be lost without her talking points and cards. Really, where does she go after The View? That degree in pretty pictures gone to waste.

by Anonymousreply 389February 3, 2020 11:46 AM

A little trip down memory lane.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390February 3, 2020 2:53 PM

And another....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391February 3, 2020 3:07 PM

"I'm not here to talk about the ethics of it, I'm here to explain the politics of it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392February 3, 2020 8:07 PM

Why does she pretend there’s no conservatives in NYC? Staten Island is a low hanging fruit but to my frustration many, many of the people I worked with in finance and later a tech startup were Republican or libertarian. They were white, very well paid and surely the kind of people she’d have as neighbors? It’s true that even the UES voted against Trump boy that’s because they knew him and knew he was a incompetent douche, it’s not because they were radical liberals like Megan tries to pretend everrryone she meets is. Is she trying to pander to Fox voters who want to believe that everyone in NY and CA is a communist? Is she trying to play the victim - the lone Republican surrounded by scary liberals?

I really don’t get it and figure she must have an agenda in pedalling this “only conservative in the village” lie.

by Anonymousreply 393February 4, 2020 2:15 AM

r393 Typical conservative victim. Talk about snowflakes! When they project.........

by Anonymousreply 394February 4, 2020 2:42 AM

TYT: Meghan McCain is TIRED of the MEANIES at NPR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395February 4, 2020 7:56 PM

Her problem is she is not very smart and when it gets revealed she gets very snide....

by Anonymousreply 396February 5, 2020 4:37 AM

Agreed, r396.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397February 5, 2020 12:18 PM

Megara is mean, arrogant, and stupid, and nowhere nearly pretty enough to make up for any of those traits.

by Anonymousreply 398February 5, 2020 3:00 PM

Red M put this thread on subscriber but she took it off. Hmmmm.

This thread awaits when the p'wall is perm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399February 5, 2020 3:06 PM

R396, spot-on assessment. Snide's the right word.

by Anonymousreply 400February 5, 2020 3:06 PM

The ladies are not on Team Pete.

Thursday countdown to all the questions about Pete not appealing to blacks...

by Anonymousreply 401February 5, 2020 3:38 PM

Very disappointing that they’re treating Buttigieg so horribly. Meanwhile Biden is projected to come in 4th in Iowa. Did they cover that as well?

Joy already said a couple of months back that everyone else should drop out and give Biden the nomination. After defending Sanders right to go to the convention back in 2016. I guess they’re giving up trying to be objective this time around.

by Anonymousreply 402February 5, 2020 3:48 PM

People are realizing that Biden and Sanders are far too old to be electable

Joy (Sanders lover) and Meg (Biden lover) will never acknowledge this reality.

by Anonymousreply 403February 5, 2020 3:56 PM

People are realizing that Biden and Sanders are far too old to be electable

Joy (Sanders lover) and Meg (Biden lover) will never acknowledge this reality.

by Anonymousreply 404February 5, 2020 3:56 PM

Jessica Simpson talks very tight jawed. She sometimes sounds like Anna Nicole Smith. Is she on the pills?

by Anonymousreply 405February 5, 2020 3:58 PM

R405, She had her husband's parents sitting in the front row while she discussed past lovers?

by Anonymousreply 406February 5, 2020 9:53 PM

Bernie sounded good at first but between his obvious issues with women in power and his psychotic, venomous supporters including Susan(I hate other women)Sarandon really turned me off.

by Anonymousreply 407February 6, 2020 9:08 AM

Pete on The View this morning and Colbert tonight.

And they ignored him for months.

Rachel?

by Anonymousreply 408February 6, 2020 4:59 PM

Thought Pete gave very poignant and educated comments regarding later-term abortions. Of course, the Widow McCain looked past all of that to once again parrot her strict anti-abortion screed. - "That's not going to play in the mid-west! Those people are pro-life!"

by Anonymousreply 409February 6, 2020 5:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!