Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 12 thread #2

first one just got payrolled.

but that won't stop us

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 28, 2020 4:00 AM

previous thread for reference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2019 4:57 AM

interesting WWHL pairing happening tonight!

Kenya + Quad (from Married To Medicine)

by Anonymousreply 2December 15, 2019 10:34 PM

not surprisingly they clashed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 5:51 AM

I cannot believe Porsha really took that slime Dennis back.

by Anonymousreply 4December 18, 2019 1:43 AM

so apparently Porsha and Dennis are filming their wedding special

by Anonymousreply 5December 18, 2019 2:30 AM

If that is true, that is just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2019 2:36 AM

from all the press stuff these last few weeks it seems like NeNe and Eva are going to be dragged to hell in the reunion. NeNe has made up with Porsha but she and Kenya seem to be permanently off.

Eva making colorist comments is not going over well with anyone

by Anonymousreply 7December 21, 2019 4:14 AM

wow Marc's personality is really difficult lol he's also a bit sassy. It's no wonder why he and Kenya didn't last given how difficult she can be too

really handsome though

by Anonymousreply 8December 23, 2019 5:51 AM

great episode tonight whew!

Eva is going to GET IT at the reunion

by Anonymousreply 9December 30, 2019 1:04 AM

please someone who knows how to do this, please make a gif of Portia saying gurl bye from last night's ep!

by Anonymousreply 10December 30, 2019 2:34 PM

Kenya is trash.

Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 11December 30, 2019 3:14 PM

so it seems the original thread for this season has been "un-payrolled" but who knows how long that will last

by Anonymousreply 12December 30, 2019 6:52 PM

Has anyone mentioned Porsha’s teeth? They’re so.......big...

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2020 2:38 AM

the original thread is back to being payrolled

onto this one again

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2020 5:19 PM

NeNe really needs to hang it up. If she is so damn rich, why is she on this show? She seems to despise everyone.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2020 2:43 AM

MID-SEASON TRAILER!!!!!!

The trip to Greece looks amazing

and it appears yes, NeNe did try to spit!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2020 7:23 PM

wow they made a whole storyline about Kenya and a wig lol

by Anonymousreply 17January 20, 2020 3:42 AM

Tanya looks gorgeous as ever.

by Anonymousreply 18January 20, 2020 11:41 AM

Kenya can never reach her true beauty potential because she is such a disgustingly evil and toxic person that it comes through her alligator skin.

Some people are just “human” trash all the way down to their cells. Nothing you can do about it accept cross the street when they near.

by Anonymousreply 19January 20, 2020 12:11 PM

BREAKING:

NeNe texted Wendy William she is QUITTING RHOA!

Wendy said NeNe shared something with her that made her cry. It's not about her husband or sons but Wendy said she'd wait for NeNe to tell the public

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2020 6:26 PM

[quote] NeNe texted Wendy William she is QUITTING RHOA!

GURL, BYE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2020 6:48 PM

start at 26:43 in the video Wendy and Jerry talk about it for around 3 minutes. She does end up telling him privately as they go to commercial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2020 7:21 PM

She won't quit....she is very lucky to have that show and she is paid well.

There is no line waiting to sign her up for anything...

She also reminds me of Teresa on RHONJ in they bot seem so so so entitled!

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2020 8:43 PM

How Kenya ever made it on the pageant circuit with that attitude is beyond me. She is pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2020 8:58 PM

I've followed pageants since the early 90's R24, and Kenya was absolutely HATED when she was at Miss USA and Miss Universe.

The message boards I visited, even had rumors that Kenya would tell the other contestants that she was a lesbian, so that she wouldn't have to share a room. (There were always two contestants to a room)

If she's so horrible now, just imagine what she was like, back when she was in her early 20's. She must have been HELL to deal with.

Now you know why she doesn't have a Hollywood career. No one will work with her.

Kenya is toxic. I hate to quote Donald Trump, but she is a "nasty woman!"

by Anonymousreply 25January 22, 2020 12:21 AM

if anyone's interested, here's the "cookie lady" instagram page

A Haute Cookie is her business

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 10, 2020 6:46 AM

Those butter sprinkle cookies look delish.

Kudos to Kenya for bringing in the Cookie Lady to spar with Tonya.

Another episode w/o Nene and never missed.

by Anonymousreply 27February 10, 2020 7:56 AM

Blast from the past that I found on the Housewives subreddit. I love the 976-chatline music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2020 4:28 AM

This episode was kind of lackluster because moose had to suck the life out of it.

Then, there was Eva trying to pig out and ignoring the signs of labor over some free eats.

by Anonymousreply 29February 17, 2020 7:35 AM

I could not hate Kenya more or moore

by Anonymousreply 30February 17, 2020 11:55 AM

Regardless of how evil Kenya is, I really love what she said about Brandi here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 17, 2020 12:44 PM

Kenya is an evil pig

by Anonymousreply 32February 17, 2020 3:31 PM

But at least Kenya is self-aware. She’s a cunt and she owns it, unlike SheNene who thinks she’s above it all.

by Anonymousreply 33February 17, 2020 4:56 PM

Kenya regretted calling Tonya the C-word, and that's way more than what Nene would ever do.

by Anonymousreply 34February 19, 2020 7:12 AM

Kenya is the Trump of RH, it's all about her

by Anonymousreply 35February 19, 2020 12:04 PM

Nope R35, that’s SheNene.

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2020 4:24 PM

Marc is so fucking hot! He was bulging out of his tight shirt at the bowling gathering tonight!

I don't like how controlling he is. It's very weird to see such a usually vocal and strong woman as Kenya yield to him when he starts scolding her though. I didn't expect someone like her to accept that from anyone, especially her own man

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2020 6:27 AM

Did anyone watch the Season 1 marathon today?

by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2020 6:34 AM

It’s because Kenya is a desperate hag. She couldn’t get a man before she was famous and now all she can get are users and thugs and deadbeats.

What decent person would be within a thousand yards of trash like her. It doesn’t happen. They see her a mile away and would never associate with someone who makes sport out of heaping destruction upon every person around her.

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2020 6:57 AM

R39 Well, gee, who pissed in your Cheerios, mate?

by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2020 6:58 AM

Nobody is going to love someone that is truly evil. But they sure will pretend to as they take her to the cleaners.

by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2020 7:02 AM

[quote]They see her a mile away and would never associate with someone who makes sport out of heaping destruction upon every person around her.

[quote]Nobody is going to love someone that is truly evil.

That's a pile on -- you should leave some of that for Nene.

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2020 7:14 AM

There is not a pile big enough for that low down dirty swine.

Leave NeNe alone. She didn’t get to be in such a bad mood until having to share a show that used to be fun and silly until Kenya ruined it. The should would be so much better without Kenya’s dark and hateful energy.

by Anonymousreply 43February 24, 2020 7:25 AM

Are you Nene because she is the dark cloud on the show? In fact, Nene is obsessed with Kenya.

by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2020 7:29 AM

R39 Kenya was engaged more than once before she was on RHOA. During her acting days a lot of the guys in Hollywood wanted her. She was 1 of the hottest 90s and early 2000s girls.

by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2020 8:10 AM

Then why did we never hear of her before the RHOA R45? She may have been a pass around fuck in Hollywood , but that doesn't make her hot.

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2020 11:22 AM

R43 So what mood was NeNe in when she choked Kim Z behind Target?

by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2020 11:32 AM

It doesn't matter R47, because KKKim probably deserved it.

SOOOOOOO glad that WIG is off the show.

As for Kenya, she's just toxic.

And the show became toxic when she joined it.

Before that, it just used to be fun.

Kenya is a damaged person (we all know this by her own admission). And she is bringing everyone down with her.

by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2020 2:57 PM

R45, she was “engaged” but couldn’t keep a man then and can’t keep one now (that doesn’t want her money.)

She is so ugly. Inside and out. Even with all that makeup. Just a hateful old shrew.

by Anonymousreply 49February 24, 2020 3:48 PM

NeNe is the toxic one. Everyone on the show is tired of her.

by Anonymousreply 50February 24, 2020 5:00 PM

And. . . that's why Nene is on the Apology Tour, trying to suck up so she can film with others.

by Anonymousreply 51February 26, 2020 5:23 AM

HOLY SHIT Kenya and Marc are a fucking trainwreck!!! this is reality tv gold. I don't think Marc is acting at all but he seems clueless. Did he not know Kenya is a reality tv personality?

by Anonymousreply 52March 2, 2020 6:14 AM

Does he do anything besides hold Brooklyn? My goodness, he wants Kenya to cook for him, when he is a chef. He wants Kenya to buy clothes for his body. He wants Kenya to bring the guests to his event without a thanks or a please in the request.

He's too much.

by Anonymousreply 53March 2, 2020 7:25 AM

NeNe and Marlo were really over-the-top on WWHL. NeNe seems very eager for the reunion and she made it clear she's going to go hard at Kenya

by Anonymousreply 54March 2, 2020 5:22 PM

this was just the commercial leading up to the live show lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2020 5:27 PM

Can you show me where NeNe is apologizing?

Kenya is the one who needs to apologize for showing young black women that it’s ok to be used for money. Like it’s ok for these users to only be with her for what they can get and she doesn’t mind one bit. Who cares if her man hates her and spends all her money and probably cheats with pretty girls. “ As long as I got a man”

She is a horrible role model to young women watching.

by Anonymousreply 56March 2, 2020 5:32 PM

NeNe Leakes doesn’t plan on holding back at the upcoming Real Housewives of Atlanta season 12 reunion.

The O.G. Atlanta Housewife tells PEOPLE that she looks forward to confronting her ongoing issues with cast mates Kenya Moore, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, Eva Marcille and Porsha Williams.

“These girls … they’re gonna get it, let me tell you,” says Leakes, 52. “This isn’t a threat, it’s a promise.”

“And I’m going to be beat from head to toe while I do it, sitting there with a full face, wig, dress, high heels this tall, looking fabulous, and tearing the house down,” she adds. “I’m going to get these girls and do it very good and walk right on out and sleep just fine. Is my money in my account? Thank you. The queen is here, you can never wear the crown. They’re all wearing tiaras.”

Leakes’ energy is a far cry from the docile performance she gave at the season 11 reunion.

“I was emotionally done then,” she recalls. “I had just, hours before, seen footage of my best friend [Bailey] betraying me. I couldn’t but put two sentences together, I was so upset. I just totally shut down. It was like I wasn’t even there.”

“That is not going to happen again,” she stresses. “All season long, these girls have had one nasty thing after the other to say about me. They have sat in their interviews and just literally tried to roast me. All of them! And you really expect me not to say anything back? Do you really think I’m that girl? I laid low for a bit, but now, I’m coming for your wig. You’re never going to talk to me and think you’re not going to get it back.”

Much of Leakes’ ire is directed at Moore, 49. The two have been at odds all season, even nearly getting into a physical brawl during one heated argument filmed while on a group trip to Toronto.

Their tensions go way back, but most recently, during last year’s finale, Leakes made a series of snide comments about her then-pregnant costar, calling her a “monster” and making fun of her size by saying that she looked as though she was “going to have a buffalo.”

Since then, things between the two have only gotten worse, and Leakes sees no reconciliation in sight.

“She’s mean,” Leakes tells PEOPLE. “She plays dirty. She hits below the belt. She’s not authentic. She is strategic about how she is going to come into each season. She plans it out in her head: ‘This season is going to be great for me to argue with NeNe.'”

“Anybody arguing with me is newsworthy, it’s just facts,” Leakes continues. “I think she thinks, ‘This will be great, NeNe and I can argue and I’ll make headlines.’ At the end of the day, what the f— are we arguing about? Do you know? Because I don’t.”

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; I think she’ll be the demise of the franchise in Atlanta,” Leakes adds. “I don’t think people like her.”

As for Leakes herself, she tells PEOPLE she isn’t leaving RHOA anytime soon, despite rumors she wants to quit and previous assertions that she’s still undecided about returning.

“I’m here for the show being around for a very long time,” she says. “This is a show I built, on these shoulders. These are doors that I opened so that these girls could walk through it. Be very clear about that.”

by Anonymousreply 57March 3, 2020 5:42 PM

but if NeNe is planning to attack at least half the cast in the reunion what will her storyline be next season? She can't just film by herself or with Gregg and Marlo all the time. Producers hate it when any cast member gets isolated. Even if it's NeNe.

I hope Kenya and Cynthia read her all the way down.

by Anonymousreply 58March 3, 2020 6:16 PM

I think that Nene realizes now that she has to earn that check.

Watching Vicki and Tamra get fired, probably made her very nervous.

If they can fire the OG of the OC, then they can fire Nene.

EARN THAT CHECK, girl!

by Anonymousreply 59March 3, 2020 7:56 PM

R59 Yazz!

Good point, and this is exactly what is rolling around Nene's head.

by Anonymousreply 60March 4, 2020 5:40 AM

wow Kenya and Marc what a mess. So he was cheating on her with another woman in NYC (not surprising as long distance relationships are hard) and then he was so verbally aggressive in the uber home from the event that the driver kicked him out!

by Anonymousreply 61March 9, 2020 8:17 AM

Not surprised Marc was cheating on Kenya in New York. However, I was actually surprised it was with a WOMAN. He seems like a closet case, which would explain the animosity towards his wife.

by Anonymousreply 62March 9, 2020 2:43 PM

[quote] Not surprised Marc was cheating on Kenya in New York. However, I was actually surprised it was with a WOMAN. He seems like a closet case, which would explain the animosity towards his wife.

I'm SURE it was with a guy.

Don't ever underestimate the lengths that a downlow black man will go to, to pretend that he's not gay.

Mark fits that bill, perfectly.

He's a gay bottom, and he hates women.

by Anonymousreply 63March 9, 2020 8:16 PM

[quote]Not surprised Marc was cheating on Kenya in New York. However, I was actually surprised it was with a WOMAN. He seems like a closet case, which would explain the animosity towards his wife.

Animosity occurs a lot when you just don't want to be around that person, and every little thing they do offends you.

by Anonymousreply 64March 10, 2020 6:30 AM

[quote] every little thing they do offends you

By "every little thing," do you mean Kenya having a vagina?

Because I think that's what "offends" Marc the most.

by Anonymousreply 65March 10, 2020 6:50 AM

so now there are rumors that NeNe and Gregg have an open marriage and he cheated on her recently with 1 of her employees

this reunion gonna be amazing

by Anonymousreply 66March 12, 2020 10:36 PM

I completely forgot about this show and just watched the first few episodes of the season.

I'm sure it's been talked about but it's obvious Kenya is a lesbian who habitually hires men to beard for her, right?

by Anonymousreply 67March 13, 2020 12:01 AM

Kandi's daughter's NY apartment... in episode 5... isn't that Dorinda's old apartment?

by Anonymousreply 68March 13, 2020 1:45 AM

damn I wonder if the reunion will be canceled or postponed. i hope not but it's due to film next Thursday and who knows what state our country will be in with the virus by then

by Anonymousreply 69March 13, 2020 7:43 PM

update: Andy tweeted tonight the reunion is postponed

by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2020 2:53 AM

ok tonight is the big fight! Hopefully Bravo won't break it up into 2 episodes

we've been waiting for #spitgate

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2020 7:48 PM

Catching up on this show and it reminds me of just how much I can't stand Kendra. She's completely delusional with no ounce of ability for self-reflection.

She constantly freaks out and then has the nerve to say she is always calm on the show and never gets lit...

She's constantly trying to take all the others down over petty bullshit but can't handle it when someone does it to her. That whole thing with Tanya taking out her wig is exactly something she herself would have done if given the opportunity.

Despite what she says, she's not a bad bitch and she's not thick skinned... bumpy skinned yes, but she's an insecure fraud.

And her issues with Nene (who I also can't stand) actually shows she feels threatened by Miss Lenethea.

by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2020 8:26 PM

r70

with all the virus shit... this pissed me off the most so far

by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2020 9:53 PM

The NBA started this ball rolling, and that pissed me off the most.

by Anonymousreply 74March 16, 2020 5:37 AM

[quote]And her issues with Nene (who I also can't stand) actually shows she feels threatened by Miss Lenethea.

The other way around.

by Anonymousreply 75March 16, 2020 5:37 AM

Nope, R75. Kendra talks about Lenethea more than the other way around. And the tone is different. Nene hates Keya but Kenya's tone is one of bothered.

Either way, they're both trash that can serve it but can't take it.

by Anonymousreply 76March 16, 2020 5:40 AM

Kenya is threatened by EVERYONE.

by Anonymousreply 77March 16, 2020 5:42 AM

damn typical Bravo cutting up the scene into 2 episodes

I think NeNe and Kenya are evenly matched. I'm not rooting for either one but it's fun to see what happens. They both got in some good lines in part I

by Anonymousreply 78March 16, 2020 6:48 AM

Nene had to go there again with Marc and his nose ring, didn't she?

I think Miss Leakes knows the T.

He must be embarassed for being outed on national television.

by Anonymousreply 79March 17, 2020 12:51 AM

if you remember 2 years ago Sheree was the first one to comment on the show about the nose ring lol

by Anonymousreply 80March 17, 2020 1:03 AM

Isn't this how Kenya's relationships always work? Like this is the third time she's re-run the storyline...

Pays some dude to pretend he's into her.

Said dude "becomes" cold, distant, abusive towards her.

This gives her an "out" and the contract is ended.

And the guy is usually gay, right?

Kenya, just come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 81March 17, 2020 1:11 AM

was Cynthia wrong when she said Rosé pairs well with seafood? I'm not a big drinker but it sounded OK to me

not sure why Kenya was ribbing her about it

by Anonymousreply 82March 17, 2020 1:22 AM

There is something I just do not like about Kenya. From Walter the first fake bf to this last husband who seems to be just as fake.

by Anonymousreply 83March 17, 2020 2:32 AM

Seems? It's all fake.

What I can't stand about her is that she's delusional and projects. She does all this nasty shit to other people and then acts like they overreact and then plays victim to their reaction... and when she gets it back, usually in some form that's to a lesser degree than what she doled out, she screeches that they've crossed some imaginary line.

by Anonymousreply 84March 17, 2020 3:04 AM

Kenya is especially nasty to Cynthia.

If Kenya considers Cynthia her "sister," then I would hate to see what she considers an enemy.

Personally, I think she's just jealous of Cynthia's businesses.

by Anonymousreply 85March 17, 2020 4:44 AM

Cynthia is a lamb to Kenya’s slaughterhouse.

Girl needs to stay away from her and find like minded, fun and soulful friends to hang out with.

Mama always says, when you see evil: cross the street, keep walking and never look back.

by Anonymousreply 86March 17, 2020 6:17 AM

I think that Porsha and Tanya looked so gorgeous in Greece.

They looked like black goddesses.

Cynthia looked good, too.

Nene and Kenya both looked haggard. Marlo looked the same, and so did Kandi.

by Anonymousreply 87March 17, 2020 6:53 AM

Newsflash reality shows are fake.

by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2020 1:22 PM

Yes, but generally the people on the shows have the decency to TRY to make it look real. Kendra on the other hand, everything about her life is so obviously fake. She's repeated the same story line three times and everything she does is obvious.

Getting divorced the day AFTER her event and right before the Greece trip just so she can keep the attention on herself... no subtlety whatsoever.

I had to laugh when she accused her ex of being someone so deranged and incapable of helping himself because when he goes in he goes in for the throat and won't stop until he feels he's destroyed someone....

Projection.

by Anonymousreply 89March 17, 2020 6:18 PM

I know I'm going to get Mary'd for this, but I got a little choked up when Tanya and Porsha came to Cynthia's room to talk to her about the way Kenya treated her. I said to myself, Cynthia is the nicest person. She deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 90March 17, 2020 7:31 PM

NeNe itching for a fight since the reunion is delayed. She's now going after Kandi and Kandi responded

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 18, 2020 8:12 PM

That's crazy. Nene is saying Kandi is looking for drama, when she is the one nipping at everyone's heels.

by Anonymousreply 92March 19, 2020 5:30 AM

Kandi would be fine without RHOA. Nene has nothing else. Ofc she needs to create drama.

Phaedra is possibly the most deplorable housewife ever, yet I bet she's having a good laugh at how badly Kenya fucked herself up this season. I hope someone plans lots of couples-only events that Kenya can never attend.

by Anonymousreply 93March 19, 2020 12:05 PM

Wait a fucking second... Did Marlo say she's 43?

Come on, bitch...

by Anonymousreply 94March 19, 2020 6:19 PM

Marlo was born on February 7, 1972, which makes her 47 years old.

by Anonymousreply 95March 19, 2020 6:22 PM

R95 that's more believable but in this episode she just said she was 43 and she listed her birthday somewhere as February 3, 1976.

by Anonymousreply 96March 19, 2020 6:45 PM

She sure did. Marlo looks hard for her age, whatever one she claims or doesn't claim.

by Anonymousreply 97March 20, 2020 5:12 AM

Cynthia's daughter Noelle has made it official:

She's dating a BULL DYKE. Who is also a youtube star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 20, 2020 11:55 PM

Noelle is looking more and more like her father everyday.

by Anonymousreply 99March 20, 2020 11:56 PM

The girlfriend could be pretty if she wore makeup.

And dressed a little better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 21, 2020 12:11 AM

I'm just glad Cynthia is accepting of it

by Anonymousreply 101March 21, 2020 2:41 AM

Isn't this the gf that is/was abusive to Noelle?

by Anonymousreply 102March 21, 2020 3:34 AM

New episode.

Will Kenya get a peanut and popcorn beat down tonight?

by Anonymousreply 103March 23, 2020 1:30 AM

I would pay to see Kenya get a beat down.

She has deserved a beat down for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 104March 23, 2020 2:33 AM

Nene is just too damn old. Is she fighting for a peach? My goodness.

by Anonymousreply 105March 23, 2020 5:30 AM

so they allow NeNe to just go off on producers like that

by Anonymousreply 106March 23, 2020 6:16 AM

Apparently.

They act as if the show needs her and her diva ways. My goodness, has she not seen Vicky and Tamra get the big ax?

by Anonymousreply 107March 23, 2020 6:33 AM

I'm with Cynthia in being impressed how easily Porsha pulled NeNe with her on the beach lol Porsha is a strong girl

by Anonymousreply 108March 23, 2020 8:56 AM

Heck, all Porsha had to do was toss the moose on her wagon big ol' wagon booty.

by Anonymousreply 109March 23, 2020 9:09 AM

Now you know how Porsha was able to withstand a good kick in the cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 23, 2020 9:24 AM

They must have told Porsha she couldn't fight anymore on the show, because after the Christmas episode, she hasn't been fighting. I sure wish they told Nene that.

by Anonymousreply 111March 23, 2020 10:39 AM

R111, I think that having a baby definitely changed Porsha.

She seems very different, and much more mature.

It's like she said... in the past, she and Shamea would be turning it up, going out to bars and looking for men. Then they both became moms, and it's all play dates and baby food.

I think that's a good thing, especially for someone like Porsha.

by Anonymousreply 112March 23, 2020 4:07 PM

it is but I can't forget that just a few years ago Porsha falsely accused Kandi of drugging and raping her. Porsha usually seems like a nice person but shit like that is so low down.

by Anonymousreply 113March 23, 2020 5:43 PM

r113 well to be fair Phaedra is the one who told Porsha that was the plan - because she was jealous of Khandi and Todd and Porsha all hanging out.

by Anonymousreply 114March 23, 2020 5:58 PM

Kenya projects way too much calling other people bullies and bitching about ratchet behavior and talking shit.

Meanwhile, Nene's arguing skills consist only of telling the other person they are whatever they call her.

by Anonymousreply 115March 23, 2020 6:32 PM

Kenya talking shit about Nene for walking out and not wanting to hear anything about herself... didn't that bitch walk out the night before when she didn't want to hear what Marlo had to say about her?

by Anonymousreply 116March 24, 2020 7:01 PM

That's true but it was a pile on. When Nene walked out, they were all in good spirits.

by Anonymousreply 117March 25, 2020 4:52 AM

When Kendra walked out it wasn't a pile on. She got to say all the shit she wanted but didn't want to let Marho, reply. Kendra always walks off after she's mouthed off.

by Anonymousreply 118March 25, 2020 4:57 AM

Kenya just got nearly spit on by Nene, and you expect for her to sit down while Nene's BFF talks to her?

by Anonymousreply 119March 25, 2020 6:02 AM

She was fine enough to sit there and say whatever shit she wanted to Marho.

by Anonymousreply 120March 25, 2020 6:04 AM

No new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 121March 30, 2020 2:55 AM

Nope. Bummer!

by Anonymousreply 122March 30, 2020 3:58 AM

they threw in a bonus episode because there's no reunion filmed yet.

by Anonymousreply 123March 30, 2020 8:57 AM

I mean special edition episode

by Anonymousreply 124March 30, 2020 8:58 AM

Kenya is so fucking evil even in a repeat show

by Anonymousreply 125March 30, 2020 8:55 PM

I like Kandi the most. She is the only one of them that does not need the paycheck. She has hustle (she is the night angle on the masked singer - 10 bucks says Nene will beg to be on it next season).

by Anonymousreply 126March 30, 2020 9:30 PM

Kandi certainly DOES need the paycheck with that lemon troll squeezing her dry!

by Anonymousreply 127March 30, 2020 9:41 PM

Lemon troll>?

by Anonymousreply 128March 30, 2020 9:43 PM

Kenya is so full of hate.

Nene did honestly make several attempts (at Cynthia's urging) to at least try to find common ground with Kenya, but as it was seen in the episode when they first got to Greece, Kenya SNUBBED her. Twice.

Nene had every right to give her a big FUCK YOU. She tried to be nice, but Kenya was being a real cunt. After that, all bets were off.

Most of all, the other ladies could see it, and knew it would happen.

And don't even get me started on how Kenya constantly attacks her "ride or die friend" and "sister," Cynthia.

by Anonymousreply 129March 30, 2020 9:47 PM

Kenya may be awful but she actually works for her paycheck.

Nene, what have you done for us lately?

by Anonymousreply 130March 30, 2020 9:52 PM

[quote] Kenya may be awful but she actually works for her paycheck.

Neither the viewers, nor her fellow cast members like her.

Kenya's only friends on the show are Cynthia and Kandi, and even THEY have a hard time liking and understanding her. It's just that Kandi and Cynthia have big hearts, so they are willing to give Kenya a little more leeway than the others.

But you can always hear the cast talk about a "sisterhood," of which Kenya has no understanding. Kenya is ONLY for Kenya.

And this stank attitude is what's turning the viewers against her, as well. She's just so fucking DAMAGED.

by Anonymousreply 131March 30, 2020 9:56 PM

Kenya works? Doing what?

by Anonymousreply 132March 30, 2020 10:38 PM

KENYA MOORE HAIR CARE!!

by Anonymousreply 133March 31, 2020 3:24 AM

Me ya is a copycat with no class or ethics. She ripped off donkey booty from Phaedra and is always copying someone else’s swag. Albeit poorly.

by Anonymousreply 134March 31, 2020 3:29 AM

Kenya

by Anonymousreply 135March 31, 2020 3:29 AM

I miss Phaedra calling her Kenya Moore Whore ...classic

by Anonymousreply 136March 31, 2020 3:32 AM

Marlo is trash but she had it right when she said there's got to be something off with Kenya if her own mama wan't nothing to do with her!!!!

by Anonymousreply 137March 31, 2020 3:55 AM

Eva spoke very well of Kenya. It starts at 11:03.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 31, 2020 8:06 AM

Hope y'all ARE READY

for NeNe's rap career!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 4, 2020 7:38 AM

I just binge watched season 11 all of this season to date.

Nene should be glad anyone even speaks to her. She definitely was in need of professional counseling while caring for Greg, and waited way too long to seek help. She was so irresponsible for letting herself spiral out of control, and treating people like crap, instead of using all the resources she has to get help.

Kenya is full of shit as usual and I agree with Nene that karma got her in the form of that asshole husband, who has a lisp!

I can't believe Mama Joyce and Todd still haven't completely reconciled. Im sorry, I love my mom to death but I would not be putting her a bomb ass house and sending her on months long vacations if she treated my man like that.

by Anonymousreply 140April 5, 2020 1:35 AM

Kenya trending on twitter and getting dragged

by Anonymousreply 141April 6, 2020 1:29 AM

The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 12 reunion will be one for the history books.

For the first time ever, the annual episodes will be filmed remotely, with Bravo bringing the hit franchise’s cast back together via video feed from their homes as all self-isolate amid the coronavirus pandemic.

NeNe Leakes, Kandi Burruss, Cynthia Bailey, Kenya Moore, Porsha Williams and Eva Marcille are all expected to be in attendance, as are Friends of the Housewives Marlo Hampton and Tanya Sam.

Reunion moderator Andy Cohen, who is now on the other side of his own battle with coronavirus, announced the news on Monday’s episode of his SiriusXM show, Andy Cohen Live. The reunion had previously been scheduled to film in late March in person, but it was postponed as all non-essential work was cancelled.

“Listen, this is obviously not how we would prefer to do, it but life is not how we prefer it right now,” Cohen said. “We want to be in the same room, but we cannot risk the health and safety of our Housewives and our incredible crew in Georgia.”

“Atlanta is regarded by many as the Super Bowl of reunion shows. It is one of my favorite reunions to shoot, I look forward to it. And the fact of the matter is, it’s either we do it this way or there is no Super Bowl this year,” Cohen said.

He stressed how important it is to have the reunion, so that the show can move on to season 13.

“We need to reset the table with the ladies in Atlanta,” Cohen said. “If we wait for this pandemic to be over for when we all are in the same room, it’s going to delay everything. We need to move forward. We need to live in reality right now, and reality right now is if we’re going to do this, we’re going to do this virtually.”

It’s unclear when the reunion will actually air, or how many installments there will be. The season 12 finale is scheduled for April 19. Typically, the reunion begins airing the following week, for at least three weeks.

What is clear is that there’s plenty of ground to cover — especially for Leakes, who told PEOPLE in early March that she’s looking forward to confronting her ongoing issues with Moore, Bailey, Burruss and Marcille.

“These girls … they’re gonna get it, let me tell you,” said Leakes, 52. “This isn’t a threat, it’s a promise.”

“And I’m going to be beat from head to toe while I do it, sitting there with a full face, wig, dress, high heels this tall, looking fabulous, and tearing the house down,” she added. “I’m going to get these girls and do it very good and walk right on out and sleep just fine. Is my money in my account? Thank you. The queen is here, you can never wear the crown. They’re all wearing tiaras.”

That’s a very different stance from the docile performance Leakes gave at the season 11 reunion.

“I was emotionally done then,” she recalled. “I had just, hours before, seen footage of my best friend [Bailey] betraying me. I couldn’t but put two sentences together, I was so upset. I just totally shut down. It was like I wasn’t even there.”

“That is not going to happen again,” Leakes stressed this time. “All season long, these girls have had one nasty thing after the other to say about me. They have sat in their interviews and just literally tried to roast me. All of them! And you really expect me not to say anything back? Do you really think I’m that girl? I laid low for a bit, but now, I’m coming for your wig. You’re never going to talk to me and think you’re not going to get it back.”

Since then, Leakes and Marcille have been trading barbs on social media, with Marcille promising on Friday’s Dish Nation that she would be coming for Leakes as well. “This reunion is going to be lit,” she said. “Glue your wig all the way down, sweetheart. Because it is going down.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 6, 2020 5:22 PM

ugh I mean I'm glad there's a reunion lol but it's not going to be the same.

by Anonymousreply 143April 6, 2020 6:11 PM

What is Kenya being dragged for?

by Anonymousreply 144April 6, 2020 6:17 PM

Breathing

by Anonymousreply 145April 6, 2020 6:41 PM

Porsha fans were mad Kenya brought up how Shamea called her about her pregnancy issues during the luncheon. Especially since Porsha and Shamea are supposed to be pretty close and no one knew Kenya and Shamea even texted.

by Anonymousreply 146April 6, 2020 7:05 PM

[quote]“I’m going to get these girls and do it very good and walk right on out and sleep just fine. Is my money in my account? Thank you. The queen is here, you can never wear the crown. They’re all wearing tiaras.”

YASSS BITCH, SUPERBOWL READS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 7, 2020 1:59 AM

r146, Kenya also needlessly took a dig at Porsha by rubbing in how Shamea texted her first instead of Porsha. She could have just left Porsha out of it and just politely said Shamea text her for advice.

by Anonymousreply 148April 7, 2020 2:18 AM

Nothing like a 52 (?) year old woman carrying a grudge over petty things.

by Anonymousreply 149April 7, 2020 2:23 AM

Skip to Navigation Skip to Main Content Skip to Related Content

Sign in

Mail

Coronavirus Live updates tracking the pandemic RHOA Star Shereé Whitfield's Mother Has Been Missing Since March: 'We Are Leaning on God' [People] Robyn Merrett ,People•April 8, 2020

Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Sheree Whitfield‘s mother Thelma Ferguson is missing.

Whitfield, 50, revealed the news on Instagram Wednesday, explaining, “Please keep my mom and my family in your prayers!”

“We all know that prayers can move mountains!!!” Whitfield wrote, adding that she was “hesitant” to speak out because she is “pretty private when it comes to my family.”

Whitfield also explained that her mother often takes “personal vacations without letting the family know and we respect that side of her.”

“However, this is the longest she has gone without reaching out to anyone from the family or her friends. Right now we are leaning on God and staying positive and prayerful for her safe return home.”

“HOME is where the HEART is and prayer in numbers work. As we all continue to navigate through these uncertain times, remember the blessing of having each other… Family is everything!” Whitfield continued.

“I ask that everyone pray for my mother’s safe return home. And i know that our family will be internally grateful,” Whitfield wrote.

The Bravo star concluded the post by urging anyone with information on Ferguson’s whereabouts to contact the Sandy Springs Police Department.

According to police, Ferguson has been missing since March, Atlanta Journal Constitution reported. She was last seen on March 23 after leaving her home in Sandy Springs to go to the bank.

Ferguson was seen wearing gray pants and a black shirt and was driving a 2009 Honda Accord, according to police, AJC reported.

Ferguson’s disappearance comes after Whitfield raved over her mother and the women in her life on International Women’s Day.

On March 8, Whitfield shared a sweet slideshow of photos, which included a shot of her mother posing alongside her and her daughters Tierra Fuller and Kaleigh Whitfield.

Whitfield posted another photo of Ferguson in February when the family attended a sports event for her son Kairo Whitfield at Morehouse College.

Sandy Springs Police did not respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 9, 2020 5:00 AM

wow that's terrible.

by Anonymousreply 151April 9, 2020 5:16 AM

I hope the mother is found. So terrible to be missing at any time -- especially now.

by Anonymousreply 152April 9, 2020 6:55 AM

[quote] “I ask that everyone pray for my mother’s safe return home. And i know that our family will be internally grateful,” Whitfield wrote.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 153April 9, 2020 10:05 AM

How can I be mean to Sheree at this painful time?

by Anonymousreply 154April 9, 2020 12:11 PM

I still watch this from time to time.

Claudia gave NeNe the biggest read down ever. It was truly a masterful performance. NeNe had some good liners like "money couldn't buy you a new pussy," and "your clit has left your body" but Claudia really outdid her overall. It was clear Claudia did her research on NeNe but she also was clever and quick enough to respond to whatever NeNe threw at her in the moment. Claudia did not get upset, yell, start calling NeNe all sorts of names. Claudia sat there calmly, laughing and smiling, seeming to really enjoy the moment. NeNe was the one who started yelling and lost her cool. I wish Claudia had stayed on the show longer. Just imagine what she would have done the following season.

Kenya and Phaedra are very good readers too but we've seen them lose control of their emotions once in a while.

Sheree, Cynthia and Porsha can throw in some good lines now and then but they aren't the smartest or fastest on their feet so NeNe usually wins.

NeNe truly wasn't expecting Claudia to be so relentless and effective like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 12, 2020 10:44 PM

Claudia let her have it.

by Anonymousreply 156April 13, 2020 2:28 AM

What season was this Claudia on? I've only begun watching in the last year or so and feel I need to catch that season. I can not stand Miss Floppy Fun Bags and it's a joy to see someone really get under her skin like that.

by Anonymousreply 157April 14, 2020 2:09 AM

Three or four, before Kim fields I think.

by Anonymousreply 158April 14, 2020 2:40 AM

R157 season 7

Demetria was originally supposed to be a full-time cast member but Claudia's tangles with NeNe and Porsha solidified her spot.

I did enjoy Demetria vs. Phaedra though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 14, 2020 2:42 AM

Omg r159 NENE in that scarecrow ass wig!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 14, 2020 2:48 AM

Did anything even happen in last nights episode? All I remember is Eva showing her house and Kandi crying in therapy. I need some wigs to be snatched soon.

by Anonymousreply 161April 14, 2020 3:17 AM

the finale is next week NeNe and Kenya get into it again

this week was kinda filler

by Anonymousreply 162April 14, 2020 3:21 AM

This week was a snooze.

by Anonymousreply 163April 14, 2020 3:28 AM

I like all the family stuff. Years ago I would have found it boring, but not now.

I've come to despise NeNe. Awful creature. should be euthanised.

by Anonymousreply 164April 14, 2020 3:46 AM

Porsha surprisingly does give good reads. So does Nene, although I have to laugh at her arguing style which is basically to just repeat and call the other person whatever they just called her.

To Nene: Nene, you're a kleptomaniac.

Nene: You're a kleptomanaic, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 165April 14, 2020 3:46 AM

That's so true. She repeats and adds, "bitch" or "wig". I'm doing that at my next family reunion.

by Anonymousreply 166April 14, 2020 4:12 AM

She does, r165! I like the one about Kenya at Phaedra's pop-up shop; (re: her her [Kenya's] stand "all that is the closest she'll ever get to heaven"

by Anonymousreply 167April 14, 2020 12:10 PM

Yeah Porsha has been my favorite housewife since the whole "your whore daughter" comment about Brielle. She cracks me up and I love when mother Diane goes into her emotional speeches about not wanting Porsha to be just another baby mama!

Kandi has to understand how fragile the hetero male ego is, especially being that she is the main breadwinner. Todd is clearly feeling emasculated by Kandi giving money to his daughter without asking him. In return he attacks her mothering because he knows that women are very sensitive about that.

Todd also needs to stop treating his daughter like she's 15 too. By 22-23 you've got to just let them find their way, that's the only way they are going to grow and succeed.

by Anonymousreply 168April 14, 2020 8:50 PM

To Nene: You were terrible on Glee. Nene: YOU were terrible on Glee, how 'bout that, wig!

by Anonymousreply 169April 14, 2020 8:55 PM

[quote]I've come to despise NeNe. Awful creature. should be euthanized.

I'm dying!!!

by Anonymousreply 170April 15, 2020 6:21 AM

r168 - Todd knew what he was getting into. He should kiss Kandy's feet daily. You can't have a wife pulling in 10 million a year and expect her to be a baby momma too. Stay home, take care of the kids and shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 171April 15, 2020 2:05 PM

"I've come to despise NeNe. Awful creature. should be euthanized."

You should be euthanized, bitch! Calling me an awful creature? You an awful creature, wig!

by Anonymousreply 172April 15, 2020 2:16 PM

it's a fake storyline for Todd to question why Kandi is "going to friends' events". We all know Porsha isn't her friend anymore but she went to the luncheon because they're filming a reality show and both are part of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 173April 15, 2020 5:28 PM

"Your name is Nene."

Nene: YOUR name is Nene, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 174April 15, 2020 6:41 PM

[quote]Todd knew what he was getting into. He should kiss Kandy's feet daily. You can't have a wife pulling in 10 million a year and expect her to be a baby momma too. Stay home, take care of the kids and shut the fuck up.

Exactly! However, I think Todd is stacking up chips to support his divorce case. Just in case. . .

by Anonymousreply 175April 16, 2020 3:59 AM

single is out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 16, 2020 4:53 AM

"Come on and get this honey."

I'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 177April 16, 2020 5:36 AM

Lol. Kim must be laughing her ass off at NeNe.

by Anonymousreply 178April 16, 2020 5:49 AM

R172, who you callin' Floppytits?! YOU have floppy tits, BITCH!!

by Anonymousreply 179April 16, 2020 11:55 AM

Why, Nene's new single is the next "Gone With the Wind Fabulous"!

Now twirl!

by Anonymousreply 180April 16, 2020 2:12 PM

you come on and get this hunni bitch!

by Anonymousreply 181April 16, 2020 2:38 PM

NeNe, you look like a man on your CD cover.

by Anonymousreply 182April 16, 2020 7:21 PM

Nene's next single is "you're gone with the wind fabulous bitch..now you fucking twirl...Kenya..you bitch..can't even keep a man..."

by Anonymousreply 183April 16, 2020 8:17 PM

[quote] NeNe, you look like a man on your CD cover.

She should change her name to TranNeNe.

by Anonymousreply 184April 16, 2020 8:23 PM

r175 I think Todd and Marc have similar tactics... they both go out of their way to make sure they are seen doting on their children while making their wives look like bad mothers. Laying the foundation for getting custody of their kids and divorce.

by Anonymousreply 185April 16, 2020 11:59 PM

Late but DAMN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 17, 2020 9:43 PM

Todd is a shady loser.

by Anonymousreply 187April 18, 2020 4:10 PM

Whats the status of the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 188April 18, 2020 4:19 PM

the virtual reunion is being shot sometime next week

by Anonymousreply 189April 18, 2020 5:26 PM

So if the Reunion is going to be shot via Zoom or something, is a "walk off," going to be one of them just turning their cameras off?

by Anonymousreply 190April 18, 2020 5:57 PM

apparently Andy is going to have rules like they can't leave and he can put someone on mute if she's talking over everyone constantly

by Anonymousreply 191April 18, 2020 6:10 PM

Nene should Zoom from the infamous closet that she dragged people of last season! I know her trifling ass will need to be muted and she will probably get up a leave

by Anonymousreply 192April 18, 2020 6:17 PM

I'm hoping they do it live but I think it'd be too chaotic.

Several years ago the first season of Miami they held a live reunion in the WWHL clubhouse and it was very entertaining but I'm sure producers were stressed

by Anonymousreply 193April 18, 2020 6:22 PM

RHOA usually does two or three part reunions so I dont think live would be possible, unless they do a two hour stream. And the reunion taping usually takes many many hours for them to really get into it with each other and get all the reactions they need.

by Anonymousreply 194April 18, 2020 6:29 PM

NeNe vs. Kenya is fun to watch you have to admit

by Anonymousreply 195April 20, 2020 12:55 AM

R172, R174 et al .. Im dying at your posts ... cant stop laughing, wig!

by Anonymousreply 196April 20, 2020 1:54 AM

You're fun to watch, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 197April 20, 2020 3:24 AM

[quote]Im dying at your posts ... cant stop laughing, wig!

You're dying at YOUR posts, hooker. And who you calling wig, wig?

by Anonymousreply 198April 20, 2020 6:12 AM

so whose side are we on? Todd or Mama Joyce

Mama Joyce never thought Todd was good enough for her daughter and that he was a gold digging opportunist

Todd will likely never fully forgive Mama Joyce for being so rude to his late mother and then years after marrying Kandi and now having 2 children with her, is still bashing him.

I can't blame him for not wanting to say hi to her even though that would have been the most peaceful thing to do. It was absurd that she decided not to come at all to the baby shower

I do agree with her though that Todd "married up" but on the other hand he is trying to earn her respect and more money...

in circles we go!

by Anonymousreply 199April 20, 2020 6:44 AM

Todd seems over it, and that includes Kandi. If he were truly all about Kandi, he wouldn't even sweat saying hi to his MIL.

by Anonymousreply 200April 20, 2020 7:13 AM

The season finale was DRY as usual.

r199 Clearly the married life ain't for me if it looks like Todd and Kandi's relationship, I would NOT be dealing with Heifer Joyce and her disrespectful ass! She just wants keep Kandi to herself so she can buy her a bigger home and send her on more vacations. Fuck that. You will respect my household and my husband or your ass is outta here!

by Anonymousreply 201April 21, 2020 2:03 AM

I agree 100% with Dineva, Kandi is now the one at fault in the Mama Joyce vs Todd saga. She has allowed that shit to go on too long now.

Wendy channeling Bee Arthur 🤣did anyone else think that was a man on the phone with Nene? Even Marlo's voice aint that deep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 22, 2020 3:03 AM

yeah Kandi needs to check her mother

I understand respecting your parents but Joyce feels too entitled to say the worst things to Todd (or anyone for that matter). She lashes out at most of the people in Kandi's life. Actually the only ones we haven't seen her go off on on camera are Riley and DonJuan. Todd, his mother, Carmon, Phaedra all got a taste of her wrath.

and yes when Wendy said "hello" I did think it was a man at first

by Anonymousreply 203April 22, 2020 5:14 AM

Everyone says Wendy sounds like a man over the phone. My goodness, she looks and sounds like a man. I bet she has some male anatomy.

by Anonymousreply 204April 22, 2020 7:31 AM

That's my friend you talkin bout BITCH! YOU sound like a man, with yo weave ass wig!

by Anonymousreply 205April 23, 2020 2:43 AM

I wonder why Wendy allows her man voice to be on ATL when she said appearing on the show was slumming.

by Anonymousreply 206April 23, 2020 7:12 AM

the reunion was yesterday and apparently it was a lot of drama

rumor is Kenya did well

by Anonymousreply 207April 24, 2020 9:28 AM

[quote]rumor is Kenya did well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 24, 2020 2:29 PM

Both Kenya and Nene are Trump-level full of shit hypocrites. Neither have friends nor can stfu. They absolutely deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 209April 24, 2020 3:59 PM

"Rumor is Kenya did well!"

signed,

Kenya

by Anonymousreply 210April 28, 2020 2:11 AM

[quote]Both Kenya and Nene are Trump-level full of shit hypocrites. Neither have friends nor can stfu. They absolutely deserve each other.

Yes, they are, but I think Kenya is worse because Nene just seems like a liar.. Kenya seems full on delusional.

by Anonymousreply 211April 28, 2020 2:12 AM

The launch of Kenya Moore Hair Care at that Sally Beauty Supply was a riot. There were maybe ten people there, and in that "crowd" were the stores two cashiers, three floor stockers, assistant manager and two shoppers who were wondering, "Who's the hooker?"

by Anonymousreply 212April 28, 2020 4:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!