Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dom top bullshit

Do “dom tops” ever get fucked? Don’t they ever like regular sex? I went on a date with a guy who apparently only has bondage sex. I can’t wrap my brain around that. I’m perfectly willing to try it, and be sexually submissive sometimes, but he insists on it at all times.

Doesn’t that get tiresome? Don’t guys like this ever want variety? It doesn’t scandalize me, it just seems like it would get incredibly boring. Can someone explain this to me?

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 10:38 PM

Sounds like y'all aren't a match. I wouldn't be either, as I am not interested in only bondage at all. Some people need that extra twist to get turned on, though.

I'm a "dom top," but in a relationship and with the right dick I might bottom. Topping doesn't bore me because I love it and I love man ass. Never been too into dick.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 9:58 PM

To me, it's all about making the man happy. My letting him have his way with me is my pleasure. My pleasure is his pleasure. I don't know about constant bondage.... I mean if it's simple handcuffs or a gag or something sometimes okay, but every night serious knots and stuff, I'd kind of get a little tired of that.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 10:06 PM

OP, if you don’t shut up I’ll shove my cock down your throat.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 10:10 PM

R2, I imagined that every time we had sex, it would require 45 minutes of setting up equipment, and who the hell has that kind of time? I’d lose interest before we even started.

I dunno if that’s actually what he meant, though.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 10:33 PM

I’ve said it before: people with a governing sexual fetish don’t even imagine that another guy won’t be into it as much as they are.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 10:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!