Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Furry Indian Guy on Chaturbate Told Me the Sexiest Story

I was talking to this furry Indian guy on Chaturbate and he told me the sexiest story about losing his virginity with a guy.

He's bi and he and his best friend were single and without girlfriends at the time. They were both really horny one night and they decided that, to relieve their tension, they wanted to fuck. His best friend, who he knew since childhood, is a twink, so just reading his exploits as a hairy man fucking a smooth twink doggy style was so hot. They made out, the twink gave him head and then the hairy Indian man proceeded to fuck his friend from behind.

He said that the twink's hole was really tight. Since his dick is so thick, it split his friend's ass open in two. The twink was screaming in pain, as the hairy Indian man pounded his friend. He said it was one of the sexiest fucks he ever had. After a while, the hairy Indian man came in his friend's asshole, though he was wearing a condom, so he didn't seed him. Unfortunately, the fucking wore the twink out so much, that he passed out and didn't get to cum as well. They cuddled that night and were totally fine with it the next morning.

They fucked another time after that, but then they went their separate ways and haven't spoken to each other in a while. I wonder if the fucking ended up ruining their friendship, but he wouldn't confirm that to me when I pressed him on it. I don't know if this actually happened, but it sounded really hot as he was typing it and I thought you bitches would get a kick out of reading it. I wish I had saved the conversation, but oh well. His picture is below. Enjoy. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 2, 2020 11:38 PM

Love guys like OP's pic. And the story.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 8:29 PM

There’s nothing sexy about injuring a bottom guy’s arse or making him scream with pain, you nasty little fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 8:43 PM

There’s nothing sexy about injuring a bottom guy’s arse or making him scream with pain, you nasty little fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 8:43 PM

^ He didn't say the bottom was injured, he just said he was screaming, which tends to happen when a thick dick penetrates your asshole for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2019 8:37 PM

Bump because I have an update. It turns out the reason they don't speak anymore is because his friend, as he said it, "went back to being straight" which means he's with a woman now and he's not nearby anymore. They are still friends, so the fucking didn't ruin that.

by Anonymousreply 5December 15, 2019 4:44 AM

I was going to start another thread for this, but since I already had one horny Chaturbate story thread, I figured I'd post it here. I spoke to this really sexy Brazilian daddy on Chaturbate this evening. He initially came across as a gruff straight guy, but when I started talking to him in Portuguese, he opened up to me in a private message.

He had a gorgeous hairy chest, a few days of scruff, a decent dad bod and a huge, uncut penis. He said that he's married with two kids, a boy and a girl, but then I prodded out of him that he's not entirely straight. He said in high school, this very effeminate boy wanted to suck his dick at a party and he let him. He said he was black out drunk, so he doesn't remember how it was. Still, he said that if he wasn't married with kids, he'd let another dude suck him off.

He said he notices guys, both masculine and feminine, stare at his body at the gym and on the beaches in Brazil and it turns him on. He likes to wear women's panties and he has one pair of his wife's that he cut a slit in and likes to jack off in from time to time. He said he's going to wear them on the next show he does.

Too bad this guy is stuck in what seems like a loveless marriage, as he seems he'd be much happier with a nice twink instead. When he signed off, he thanked me for talking to him and told me I was a sweet man. Just based on this conversation, I could tell that if he weren't married, we'd have totally fucked if I went to Brazil, as he kept asking to see me and wanted to cam with me (which I wouldn't do). Oh well.

I'll update this thread if he jacks off in the panties or if I see the furry Indian guy on Chaturbate again (he hasn't been on in five days, maybe he's done).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 26, 2019 11:18 PM

Gosh, Chaturbate seems like a relentlessly sad place to hang around. Any happy stories from people who go on this site?

by Anonymousreply 7December 26, 2019 11:24 PM

^ No, it's a cesspool of depressed and broken people, otherwise why would they be on there showing off their bodies so publicly? Exhibit A is below. Still, the stories are sexy and the shows can be sexy as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 26, 2019 11:28 PM

Wow, I can smell him through the screen.

by Anonymousreply 9December 26, 2019 11:38 PM

Cam sites weren't sad places when I was performing on that circuit aged 14. I still don't think they're sad overall - people are just bored and decide to jerk off in exchange for some cash, that's all. You might as well monetise your load if you're gonna knock one out.

by Anonymousreply 10December 26, 2019 11:38 PM

R9 Smell who? The Indian or the Brazilian?

by Anonymousreply 11December 26, 2019 11:58 PM

How can his best friend be a twink if he has known him since childhood? He iwould be way past twink age.

by Anonymousreply 12December 27, 2019 12:50 AM

^ It might be hard to believe, but the furry Indian man is only 26. He looks 36, but he's younger than his appearance. It's not hard to believe that he'd know a 24 or 25 year old twink, or that the sex happened when they were even younger, in their early 20's.

by Anonymousreply 13December 27, 2019 1:03 AM

Update on the hairy Brazilian guy. He and I spoke a bit today and at some point, he wanted me to turn on my camera so he could watch me masturbate. He says he's totally "straight," but after the story of him getting head from a twink and now this, I highly doubt his exclusive heterosexuality. He says he's experimental online, but straight in real life. I call BS and probably so do you bitches. If I ever met him in person (likely won't ever happen, but you never know), I'd totally seduce him. He seems persuadable. Anyway, here's a screenshot of him rubbing his delicious fur. He's sad that it's turning white due to stress, but I think it's sexy and makes him look distinguished.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 2, 2020 6:11 PM

R2 I beg to differ.

by Anonymousreply 15January 2, 2020 6:15 PM

R2 I agree. If he had done it right, that twink would've been begging to get banged again and again!

by Anonymousreply 16January 2, 2020 6:44 PM

Spoke to the hairy Brazilian daddy for the second time today. I learned that the effeminate guy who blew him off in high school still lives in his town and they see each other from time to time. They don't really speak to each other, but the effeminate guy apparently owns a car shop and is a mechanic (shocking). The hairy daddy buys things from the effeminate guy from time to time, but the blow job never came up in conversation. The hairy daddy is nervous to try to reach out to him on Facebook because he doesn't want the effeminate guy to get the wrong impression and think that he wants another blow job from him. I thought it'd be nice for the two of them to reconnect on a platonic level, possibly as a subconscious way of living vicariously through the effeminate guy. I'd love to figure out who this effeminate guy is and contact him myself to arrange a meeting. It's be nice for a "straight" guy and a gay guy to show that they can be friends without sex. Our world needs positive stories like this in 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 2, 2020 11:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!