Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Booker Fails To Make The Cut For The Next Dem Debate

Time to cut & run Cory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 23, 2019 10:13 PM

Yang made it. So, one person of color.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 6:33 PM

OP what the fuck is wrong with you? How the hell do you even manage to use a computer let alone post on Datalounge? You are one of the rudest son of a bitches I’ve ever encountered on here in years. There’s already been a thread on this OP. As a matter of fact, you selfish asshole, there have been several threads on this, but ohhhh nooooo “I don’t have to do a search” says Mister Head Up His Ass. Well pull your fucking head out of your ass for once in your life you selfish son-of-a-bitch and have some consideration for others for a change and do a goddamn search first. Is that going to kill you? Is it? Can you just answer that question? Can you? Is it really going to kill you to do a search first? What is wrong with you? Are you that much of an idiot that you can’t use Google? Don’t even try the old “search function doesn’t work” line because every cunt on here knows how to work around that. Do a search before you post a thread next time you fucking asshole. You’ve ruined my day and I hate you.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 6:33 PM

Says he's in it for the long run, because he has a path to victory. 👀

Back in October, he was saying his campaign would end immediately should he fail to qualify for the November debate.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 6:34 PM

R2, and I say this so nicely, kindly ES&D.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 6:35 PM

r1 Yeah, he retired that line real quick once it became clear Yang would qualify.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 6:37 PM

[quote] OP what the fuck is wrong with you? How the hell do you even manage to use a computer let alone post on Datalounge? You are one of the rudest son of a bitches I’ve ever encountered on here in years. There’s already been a thread on this OP. As a matter of fact, you selfish asshole, there have been several threads on this, but ohhhh nooooo “I don’t have to do a search” says Mister Head Up His Ass. Well pull your fucking head out of your ass for once in your life you selfish son-of-a-bitch and have some consideration for others for a change and do a goddamn search first. Is that going to kill you? Is it? Can you just answer that question? Can you? Is it really going to kill you to do a search first? What is wrong with you? Are you that much of an idiot that you can’t use Google? Don’t even try the old “search function doesn’t work” line because every cunt on here knows how to work around that. Do a search before you post a thread next time you fucking asshole. You’ve ruined my day and I hate you.

Is the new

[quote]Judy was one of the most talented singers ever. She also had a lot of pain and struggle throughout her life. Despite that, she had a good heart, which is hard to encounter in Hollywood. At a time when gay people were oppressed beyond belief, they identified with her struggles and she theirs.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 6:42 PM

He got a beard advocate, Rosario, all for nothing. No one is buying their relationship and most know it's fake as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 6:50 PM

So where are the Pete haters with their usual "black people won't vote for Pete" crap? They won't come out for black candidates, either. Does that make them self-hating?

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 6:55 PM

r8

"Haters"? I thought it was his supporters suggesting that black people are "homophobic" and "racist" for not supporting him?

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 6:59 PM

I know, R7. I ate her pussy and everything. All for nothing!

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 7:00 PM

r9 Not his supporters. It's the Bernie Troll, stirring up shit, as per the uzh. And we go along with it every time as well, even though there are no winners.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2019 7:02 PM

More time for me to eat his dick! It's my favorite snack!

COR-SARIO! FEEL THE PASSION!

Talk to you soon, gays!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 7:04 PM

No one wants his fake ass to be POTUS. I feel bad for Rosario Dawson though...she’s the one who loses out. Once he withdraws, she has to start paying for her own way again.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 7:05 PM

Can't wait to hear Cory's spin on this. I'm sure he'll find a way to blame white people and ,in particular, Pete.

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2019 7:07 PM

Wah wah wah Pete is worse than Trump wah wah wah Gay White Men wah wah wah. There, I saved you the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 7:09 PM

He should drop out to marry Rosario and spend more time with her.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 8:41 PM

He can stay in the race, but his campaign money is going to dry up. Tough times ahead. Maybe this isn't his time.

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 9:15 PM

Has Julian Castro made the qualifications for the debate?

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2019 9:16 PM

[quote]Once he withdraws

Honey, let me tell you...I can never wait to withdraw!

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2019 9:51 PM

So what, now I have more time to devote to fucking my girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2019 9:56 PM

Despite Rosario's efforts?? I'm shook.

by Anonymousreply 21December 12, 2019 10:05 PM

He was too pussy whipped by Rosario to focus on his career.

by Anonymousreply 22December 12, 2019 10:06 PM

He needs leak some pics of that big ass dick, I bet his popularity would skyrocket

by Anonymousreply 23December 12, 2019 10:08 PM

[quote]Yang made it. So, one person of color.

Who the fuck cares about how many people of color are democratic candidates as long as one of them wins? Jesus this is not the time to be whining about stupid shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 24December 12, 2019 10:11 PM

He's a phony and the people know it. It's sad that he outlasted Kamala since she's the much better candidate.

by Anonymousreply 25December 12, 2019 10:12 PM

Well face it, it's going to be a long hard task to ever find another POC candidate who can even begin to compare to Pres. Obama. None of the ones in the current group have even been worthy of washing Obama's jock.

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2019 12:30 AM

R24, it's because the press will say that there were no people of color on stage. POC = black, exclusively.

by Anonymousreply 27December 13, 2019 12:39 AM

Who says there ain't no person of color onstage? I'll be just off camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 13, 2019 1:34 AM

he fat

by Anonymousreply 29December 13, 2019 2:04 AM

He should consult with Charlie Crist on what to do next, both politically and romantically.

by Anonymousreply 30December 13, 2019 2:33 AM

He should consult with Charlie Crist on what to do next, both politically and romantically.

by Anonymousreply 31December 13, 2019 2:33 AM

I thought he was intelligent and had charisma in the debates, although his "can't we all love each" schtick got a bit thin. I'm surprised his campaign has not gotten more traction, though. He should have been a viable candidate.

by Anonymousreply 32December 13, 2019 2:57 AM

And, r14, finding a way to shit in the faces of the black community that always looks the other way regarding his mercenary personality. He’s a good example of how a black politician can use and exploit his own people. I guess it means that he is no different than white politicians...

by Anonymousreply 33December 13, 2019 4:03 PM

r33 please post some receipts about him shitting in the faces of the black community.

by Anonymousreply 34December 13, 2019 4:55 PM

You're correct, OP. Senator Booker's best move is to *cut* the Rosario Dawson insult-to-our-intelligence and *run* for Senate Majority Leader come January 2021.

by Anonymousreply 35December 13, 2019 5:11 PM

r33

What a dumb ass post. Black people have been highly critical of him, just like everyone else in the race, which is why they don't support him.

You racist trolls wish black people supported Booker's and Harris's campaigns. Because they didn't, it robbed you of other dumb ass talking points attacking black people.

by Anonymousreply 36December 13, 2019 5:12 PM

F&F R2, please.

by Anonymousreply 37December 13, 2019 5:19 PM

Hmm seems like the next debate is in trouble

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 13, 2019 5:56 PM

I'm just here for dick pics. Rosario needs to show em if she's got em.

by Anonymousreply 39December 13, 2019 7:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 13, 2019 7:22 PM

[quote]I'm just here for dick pics. Rosario needs to show em if she's got em.

I can't take it out of my mouth long enough for a picture! Cory loves it and it's my favorite snack!

by Anonymousreply 41December 13, 2019 7:24 PM

damn r40 Trevor Noah with that phat ass!

by Anonymousreply 42December 13, 2019 10:02 PM

I'm voting Librrtarian again, R36, but Black voters for Biden have my respect. They're being very practical in supporting the person they think can win. They've made a calculation that it will take a moderate white man to beat Trump. I don't support a heavy administrative state so I won't vote Democratic Party, but I recognize that Black voters are highly astute.

by Anonymousreply 43December 13, 2019 10:45 PM

The beard is paid through March, so..might as well hang in there.

by Anonymousreply 44December 13, 2019 11:03 PM

This bitch just guilt-tripped all seven candidates into singing his letter to fix the debate threshold just for him. Fucking unreal. Whatever grace I had for him is now gone.

[quote]NEWS: DNC pushes back hard on Booker camp letter (signed by 7 debate stagers plus Castro) to change debate rules for Jan/Feb. “The DNC will not change the threshold for any one candidate and will not revert back to 2 consecutive nights” w/ @ec_schneider

[quote]The Booker camp did some aggressive lobbying today and once a few candidates signed, all of them felt they had to. At least one rival campaign operative was annoyed. “He prisoner‘s-dilemma’d us all into this as his campaign should be gracefully ending”

[quote]One DNC official also said that despite candidates publicly signing the letter, “multiple campaigns have privately signaled to the DNC their frustration with the large debate stage and asked them to hold the line.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 14, 2019 8:51 PM

*signing his letter, even

by Anonymousreply 46December 14, 2019 8:55 PM

FOUR percent. It's December and you can't hit 4% in a single national poll. That tells you that you need to graciously bow out asap, not make a fool out of yourself by going after the DNC.

by Anonymousreply 47December 14, 2019 8:57 PM

Scaling back his campaign in New Hampshire...

[quote]While Booker is piling up the endorsements of local elected officials in New Hampshire, some who made his list are lesser-known figures — at least four are in high school. The campaign said some, but not all of them, are of voting age.

Omg, how embarrassing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 14, 2019 9:00 PM

Cory, it's time for you to go back to New Jersey, then sneak-off to see your Manhattan boyfriend like you did as Mayor. No one in his South Ward neighborhood ever saw him. Claimed to lived in two-family house on Hawthorne. Downstairs tenants say upstairs apartment became police sub-station when Cory supposedly moved in.

by Anonymousreply 49December 14, 2019 9:18 PM

How ridiculous. What does he expect would happen even if they did let him into the debate? He needs to get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 50December 14, 2019 10:08 PM

This is all making him look terrible. At this point, he's not even safe for his 2020 Senate seat reelection.

by Anonymousreply 51December 15, 2019 2:45 AM

Castro poisoned his mind. He's just the worst like that.

by Anonymousreply 52December 15, 2019 2:52 AM

Pathetic sore loser. It's time to pack it up, Cory. People will have more respect for him than this sad "let me in" letter to the DNC which he guild-tripped the qualifying candidates into signing.

by Anonymousreply 53December 15, 2019 4:00 AM

Talk about ego!

by Anonymousreply 54December 15, 2019 1:13 PM

It's almost as if desperation revealed the worst in candidates. I get it, media attention feels nice and it's a bitch once you start losing it. But you knew this could be a possibility going in, so why the tantrums?

by Anonymousreply 55December 15, 2019 1:54 PM

Harris played it smart and bowed out gracefully. Booker is making a fool of himself on the national stage.

by Anonymousreply 56December 15, 2019 1:59 PM

I like Booker. I'm glad that POS Castro didnt make it.

by Anonymousreply 57December 15, 2019 2:02 PM

From the posts above, it seems few people respect Cory after his recent whining.

by Anonymousreply 58December 15, 2019 2:03 PM

Agree that Booker is infinitely better than Castro, but the reality is he still can't hit 4% nationally in the polls that count. You can't get past that fact. The last Dem candidate who was so low at this point and went on to win the nomination was Kerry and even he could scrape together those 4% in December. The DNC knows exactly what it's doing with these thresholds and they've been extra lenient thus far.

by Anonymousreply 59December 15, 2019 2:08 PM

He does come across as authentic as he wants it to be and people clearly see that. I don’t like Asians to tell me what to do but have to admit Andrew Yang is an intelligent, well educated person who thinks about the future.

by Anonymousreply 60December 15, 2019 2:11 PM

He does *not* come across

by Anonymousreply 61December 15, 2019 2:11 PM

Oh thank you, R 60 for your generous patronizing.

by Anonymousreply 62December 15, 2019 2:15 PM

[quote]I don’t like Asians to tell me what to do

I mean, they are the richest ethnic minority in the US, so maybe they should be telling us what to do more. 😂

by Anonymousreply 63December 15, 2019 2:19 PM

r60

Racist.

by Anonymousreply 64December 15, 2019 2:33 PM

Cory is a sexy, strong, in shape, muscle-God, R29!

by Anonymousreply 65December 15, 2019 2:39 PM

Then hire him for something else , R65. He doesn't appeal as a presidential candidate. And until he becomes a more authentic person, he never will. Hiding parts of who you are can do that to a person.

by Anonymousreply 66December 15, 2019 4:11 PM

Cory is porking up since this race started. Stress eating.

Now he's fat, losing and soon he will be fat, a loser, and single. And whiny.

by Anonymousreply 67December 15, 2019 7:07 PM

Isn't he a vegan? I thought he lost weight

by Anonymousreply 68December 15, 2019 7:09 PM

Maybe that's just a false stereotype I have, that vegan = skinny

by Anonymousreply 69December 15, 2019 7:16 PM

He lost weight about a year ago and looked really good. He's slowly been piling it back on over the past few months.

by Anonymousreply 70December 15, 2019 9:56 PM

He is gonna pull an Andrew Gollum and get a quickie marriage and pump out some babies. Voters love babies.

by Anonymousreply 71December 16, 2019 2:12 AM

Yes, I’m sure Rosario can hardly wait to stay at home in a small, picturesque rose covered cottage with Cory, and just have baby after baby. Won’t they be a cute couple!

by Anonymousreply 72December 16, 2019 2:34 AM

I'll be surprised if they're still together this time next year.

by Anonymousreply 73December 16, 2019 2:36 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 16, 2019 2:38 AM

I felt coerced.

by Anonymousreply 75December 16, 2019 2:55 AM

Rosario probably has a countdown app on uhe

by Anonymousreply 76December 16, 2019 3:19 AM

[quote] He is gonna pull an Andrew Gollum and get a quickie marriage and pump out some babies. Voters love babies.

I don’t know who Andrew Gollum is. I do know who Andrew Gillum is and he’s been married for the last decade.

by Anonymousreply 77December 16, 2019 3:30 AM

I think in Cory’s case, voters would say, why is that gay man having babies with a hired beard? Voters are not as naive as they used to be when it comes to closeted men.

by Anonymousreply 78December 16, 2019 5:43 AM

Booker can still win but he needs to come out a little. Basically, claim that he's dated men and women in the past but is now in love with Rosario. He thought he could appear completely authentic while staying completely closeted, but he can't because he's not a sociopath. Coming out as bi may be all he needs to make it work.

by Anonymousreply 79December 16, 2019 6:15 AM

He needs to get rid of Rosario altogether. Gay, straight or bi...Stevie Wonder can look at the two of them together and see that "relationship" is fake. Stop bullshitting people, and maybe you'll have a chance. I really think the whole thing hurts his credibility. He just comes off as inauthentic.

by Anonymousreply 80December 16, 2019 10:39 AM

This is how you know nobody believes it: because Rosario has done some political activism herself and was a Bernie Bro in 2016. If anyone thought they were really together, they’d ask them both about her views. She did interviews about politics before they were together and said she’d like to run for office herself some day. That’s certainly the kind of thing you’d like to ask a potential spouse about. But nobody bothers, because she’s not with him.

by Anonymousreply 81December 16, 2019 12:29 PM

That's the point. It's so obvious a giant sham. Why would I vote for someone who isn't even in the office, and they're already lying to my face and then trying to gaslight me about it? It's beyond ridiculous at this point. Booker only has himself to blame for his numbers being in the toilet, because he does shit like this. It's not racism, it's not Russians- it's his own grandstanding, attention whoring BS. He's probably going to be insufferable once he drops out- kind of like a black, bald HRC. Except, hopefully, he will get limited airtime. Maybe he can write a book about it, too.

Whiners.

by Anonymousreply 82December 16, 2019 12:32 PM

[quote]Once he withdraws

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 83December 16, 2019 12:33 PM

R60, what the fuck kind of racist shit is that?

by Anonymousreply 84December 16, 2019 12:46 PM

[quote]Cory is porking up since this race started. Stress eating.

He's always eating my pussy! And he says it's so sweet it must be fattening!

by Anonymousreply 85December 16, 2019 10:29 PM

He's a dreamboat. A fit-fat president!! Chunky belly with huge biceps and pecs!!

by Anonymousreply 86December 23, 2019 10:12 PM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 87December 23, 2019 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!