Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Media outlets omitting or visually misplacing Bernie Sanders in reporting on poll numbers

We’re compiling screenshots of all instances in which the mainstream media has either flipped or incorrectly reported the poll results for Senator Sanders. There have been more than a handful of instances, none which have ever been corrected.

Latest example below, which includes other past examples in the replies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2019 2:51 AM

The YangGangers have been complaining about this too and their examples have indeed been pretty blatant--MSNBC in particular left him off several graphics even though he had higher poll numbers than candidates like Steyer and Gabbard.

Now they're all doing it to Bernie.

WTF? Did they think no one would notice?

It sucks because it only confirms Twitler's whinges about "the fake media"

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 5:59 PM

Good. They need to do it to Biden too.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 5:59 PM

R1 They’ve been “doing it to Bernie” since 2016...

They’re doing it to Yang because everybody including him knows he won’t win and so by doing this to him, they can point and say, “It was a mistake and not clear bias against Bernie. It happened to Yang too. See?”

I do not think so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2019 2:26 AM
by Anonymousreply 4December 18, 2019 2:14 AM

Andrew Yang is not presidential at all. I wish he would exit the race now. He's really embarrassing to watch.

I mean, spraying whipped cream in people's mouths? What serious presidential candidate does things like that? You would have never seen Barack or Hillary Clinton doing anything like that in 2008 or 2016. Plus, he doesn't wear a necktie. I cannot take him seriously. The only people who like Yang, are frat boys, and I can't stand people like them. They are so obnoxious and idiot's. I really hope Andrew drops out soon, this is just about publicity for him, along with many others.

Hell no to Andrew Yang.

by Anonymousreply 5December 18, 2019 2:30 AM

R5 He just released his healthcare plan which is to the right of Biden’s if you can believe.

I never bought his Schlick and still don’t.

Bernie, when asked, said, “I like Andrew.”

Again, I don’t completely trust him. We’ll see...

by Anonymousreply 6December 18, 2019 2:42 AM

David Sirota??! LMFAO.

by Anonymousreply 7December 18, 2019 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!