Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

House Judiciary Committee Impeachment Hearing II: ‘Will someone shit in Matt Gaetz’s mouth please’ Edition

The bickering continues...

by Anonymousreply 43December 22, 2019 8:59 PM

Last thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 3:43 PM

No, don't shit in his mouth...just get a lighter and ask him to talk. He'll go up in flames like a phoenix does because he's still a stupid college frat boy who's being hazed to drink daily.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 3:53 PM

Every time he’s Gym Socks and Doug Collins talk I mute them. Their screaming and yelling is making people tune them out, and they’re screaming because they’re losing. I wish they’d lie down and die already.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 4:12 PM

What is funny to me;

-When someone said; "We're ALL lawyers"

and then....

-Both sides say; "Read the transcript"

What is the viewing public to do? Either they ALL have read the transcript or they have not. SO! Let us all come together AND read the transcript while they are all on air and in front of the television cameras. At least we can get that out of the way!

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 4:17 PM

No they are saying Trump needs to go through proper channels. This guy Gaetz is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 4:18 PM

R3, they are fake lawyers who were taught when you begin to lose, you raise your voice to prove your point. Quite sad, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 4:19 PM

If you're a repuke you are either a con or a sucker, there is no in between. The screaming congressional repukes are cons speaking directly to their enabling suckers.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 4:22 PM

Sorry if I sound like an idiot...

What does it mean when people ask to "Strike the last word?"

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 4:25 PM

It is so much bullshit that the republicans are saying that the dems want to rush this trough without hearing from the people with knowledge : McGahn, Mulveney, Pompeo, Perry, when the White House is prohibiting them from coming. Wait for the Supreme Court to force them to when he could just allow them to come.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 4:35 PM

The president wasn't exonerated.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 4:36 PM

Did I hear Gaetz say something to the effect of "Hunter Biden was going to homeless camps to buy crack."? I was just heading into the shower and thought I heard that. Can anyone verify this or am I hallucinating again?

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2019 4:39 PM

^You heard correctly and that pipes were found in his car next to lines of coke.... What a mess... Republicans that is.

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 4:41 PM

Rep. Hank Johnson’s shading Matt Gaetz and his multiple DUIs after Gaetz broug got up Hunter Biden’s drug history. Johnson is a master of shade for this alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 5:31 PM

R8, it means that the last person that spoke, the clerk and/or stenographer needs to basically write a line through the last person's words and replace it with the new person's words.

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2019 5:34 PM

From the last thread....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 5:43 PM

You know how dumb Louis Gohmert is? Now imagine the voters who think he's fabulous and keep putting him into office.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 5:50 PM

I want Hank Johnson to be one of those presenting the impeachment case to the senate.

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 6:01 PM

After watching all of these so called "lawyers", I'm pretty confident that even *I* could pass the Florida bar exam.

Fuck, people. It's pathetic when a layman knows more about the law and the Constitution than these drooling morons.

(I did look into taking the bar without having a JD. You can do it in five States but you have to have worked for an attorney for like five years to qualify).

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2019 6:14 PM

The story they are pushing is completely nauseating: where is the first hand information. Well jeez, MAYBE if the pResident didn't block every person and document subpoenaed...

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2019 6:34 PM

I know, r19, it's frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2019 6:39 PM

Somebody, please, just mention Adderall.

by Anonymousreply 21December 12, 2019 7:10 PM

When will somebody just stand up there and cuss the Republicans out? They're like a broken record. How many times will Louis Gohmert and Doug Collins say the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, AGAIN? Matt Gaetz is stupid as hell but at least he comes with a different attack. SHEESH!

by Anonymousreply 22December 12, 2019 10:11 PM

[quote]You know how dumb Louis Gohmert is?

You mean Screwy Gomer?

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2019 12:55 AM

How long does this go on exactly?

by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2019 1:01 AM

This is still going on??? When they finally vote to impeach, is it the full House or just the committee?

by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2019 1:02 AM

Just the committee but no idea as to when.

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2019 1:29 AM

Interesting commentary happening on "Morning Joe" this morning. Given the UK election the panel is speaking more "favorably" of Donald Trump. "Warren and Sanders are to far left;" "All the numbers are going in Donald's way;" "Maybe the Democrats were too narrow with their charges." On and on...

What I'm seeing (and how I feel) is that the media is planning to do the same thing that it did during the 2016 election. "Trump can't win. So whenever he calls put him on the air;" "Hillary is a guaranteed winner so grill her much harder than Trump." etc. Well... it didn't work out that way and the media just walked away without even acknowledging its complicity in helping to get Trump elected.

by Anonymousreply 27December 13, 2019 11:35 AM

CBS Live coverage...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 13, 2019 2:18 PM

Shot in his mouth? That would be good but his whole face obliterated, would be better.

by Anonymousreply 29December 13, 2019 2:26 PM

Nancy Pelosi @SpeakerPelosi

Former Republican House Members know the oaths they took.

Why don’t today’s Republicans? #DefendOurDemocracy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 13, 2019 3:08 PM

I wish I could W/W Nancy Pelosi....

by Anonymousreply 31December 13, 2019 3:13 PM

Pootie doesn't want you to be sad, Lindsey.

He enjoys your cussing and hissyfits along with enabling and protecting his asset.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 13, 2019 3:24 PM

R13 - If only we could have seen the look on Mad Matt's drugged face when Mr. Johnson hurled that pot of tea with lemon and honey at him. They go low, we go lower but with finesse...sometimes you just have to go there. Thank you, Mr. Johnson.

Magilla Jordan, Moscow Mitch, Miss Lindsey et al. best be checking their dungeons for skeletons.

by Anonymousreply 33December 13, 2019 3:48 PM

SpongeBob squarehead DUI Matt probably didn't even realize he was being called out.

That ignorant blockhead doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.

As someone on the DL said many, many years ago, "that fool has 'mind by Mattel' stamped on his ass"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 13, 2019 6:10 PM

If I actually paid taxes, this would be a waste of my taxpayin' dollars.

by Anonymousreply 35December 13, 2019 6:31 PM

I saw his face, r33. He definitely got it.

by Anonymousreply 36December 14, 2019 3:31 PM

They're all Republicans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 16, 2019 12:15 AM

We're really in dangerous waters. FOX says that Trumps approval ratings have ticked up. Trump says his approval is up. All of this in the last few hours and citing a recently released FOX poll. But, Market Watch says;

President Trump touts poll numbers as ‘through the roof’ against impeachment — Fox News says otherwise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 16, 2019 12:33 AM

OOPS!

[quote]FoxNewsSunday @FoxNewsSunday: Fox News Poll: Has the President abused power? Obstructed Congress? Committed bribery?#FNS #FoxNews #Polls #Impeachment

The poll, conducted Sunday through Wednesday, also finds 50 percent want Trump impeached and removed from office, 4 percent say impeached but not removed, and 41 percent oppose impeaching him altogether… A new high of 45 percent of independents favor impeachment, up from 38 in late October. Overall, 53 percent of voters believe Trump abused the power of his office, 48 percent think he obstructed Congress, and 45 percent say he committed bribery.

It appears as if Miss Nancy has won... AGAIN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 16, 2019 1:05 AM

But this isn't a popularity contest or an election. The President has abused his powers. Do we look the other way cuz the economy is good?

Any Senator who says they are already decided about the trial needs also to be impeached.

by Anonymousreply 40December 16, 2019 1:19 AM

We need to be calling our reps and senators and quoting those poll numbers to them.

They risk losing their seats if they refuse to do their fucking jobs!

by Anonymousreply 41December 16, 2019 3:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 21, 2019 6:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 22, 2019 8:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!