Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump takes on Greta

[quote]So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!

President of the United States, people. #BeBest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 17, 2019 10:26 AM

FF R1

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 1:15 PM

The orange idiot just had articles of impeachment drawn against him, and he decides to spend his time sending a tweet bashing a child. Truly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 1:16 PM

He deleted this tweet?

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 1:17 PM

He deleted this tweet?

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 1:17 PM

... and 35% of the country applauded it.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 1:18 PM

r3 Yes, it's quite unreal when you put it like that, isn't it? Bullying a fucking kid.

r4 No, it's still there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 1:18 PM

Chill, Greta, chill.

I would if the world wasn’t on fire🔥!

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 1:20 PM

Barron is a retard, so there’s that too.

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 1:24 PM

yes R9, in Deplorable World there’s only room for one little aspergers child and his nasty manner. And that would be Trump.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 1:25 PM

“Chilling” will be a huge luxury in the 21st century.

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2019 1:26 PM

r10 You're wrong, this is bullying.

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 1:26 PM

Yet errybody, including a ton of DLers, came down on Professor Karlan for even MENTIONING Barron Trump's name--and she never even said anything at all about him personally, let alone something insulting or degrading.

Unlike your President. And I don't want to hear that shit about "He's just a KID! And POTUS's children are OFF LIMITS! HARRUMPH!!!!"

Now I have nothing against young Barron, but.....Fuck Trump and fuck Trump's family.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 1:26 PM

Oh and Melania is a fucking slut cunt whore.

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 1:28 PM

Well, Greta is a woman, they are prone to tantrums...just give them a good old fashioned movie.

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2019 1:31 PM

Greta's new Twitter bio:

[quote]A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend.

😂

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2019 1:33 PM

Did Greta turn Barron down for a date or something? Dotard, he's going to have to buy a partner, just like you and all of your micropeened progeny has had to. No one wants peckers that size but Jared.

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2019 1:39 PM

R16 is a troll making an obvious disingenuous argument to get a rise out of people. Barron has made no effort to garner publicity. Greta has put herself out there in the public forum. Different circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 21December 12, 2019 1:40 PM

r16 100% agreed; it's the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 22December 12, 2019 1:44 PM

How many people told Trump to chill, because he isn't Time's Person of the Year?

Donald Trump is such a loser going after a foreign, enviromental activist who happens to be a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 23December 12, 2019 1:46 PM

He is so broken that he even has that girl on his radar.

One would wish he had better things to do with his time, but apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 24December 12, 2019 1:50 PM

He knows EXACTLY what he's doing by going after that girl. Blasting ANYONE who challenges him is his game. He knows it's wrong. He's such a nasty imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 25December 12, 2019 1:57 PM

His maniacal obsession with being on the cover of TIME is awesomely sick.

by Anonymousreply 26December 12, 2019 1:58 PM

Is the internet flooded with split screens of Greta’a legitimate Time Magazine cover along side Trump’s fake ones he had printed and framed for the walls of Marago-go?

by Anonymousreply 27December 12, 2019 2:00 PM

He looks like an idiot criticizing her. He’s the fucking president ffs. And if he absolutely has to criticize her, it shouldn’t be in a snide, bullying manner.

But when a child is put in a position where she lectures world leaders, then that child is subject to criticism. But it should be very specific criticism from people who are close to the issue. Trump doesn’t need to talk about her at all. Like R24 says, she should not even be on his radar.

Talking about Barron’s name was wrong and so is this. But the Barron incident was an understandable mistake and she apologized. It also wasn’t that big of a deal in the first place.

The way Greta (or her people) change her twitter descriptions to turn the criticisms around is pretty clever.

by Anonymousreply 28December 12, 2019 2:01 PM

This further reinforces my deep down desire to be one of those people who doesn't follow the news or politics. This shit just depresses me and gets me so down on America. I don't know if I can take the next 12 months, or 5 years if worse comes to worse. I'm in Pennsylvania too, so I won't even be able to enjoy a NFL game without a barrage of political ads that will get my blood pressure skyrocketing.

by Anonymousreply 29December 12, 2019 2:04 PM

This is why they laugh at him. This is why they hate him.

by Anonymousreply 30December 12, 2019 2:05 PM

So it’s ok for him to put down a child, but poor little slow Barron is off limits? Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 31December 12, 2019 2:06 PM

You can't get any more pathetic than being angry at a teen girl because she got the Time cover that he thought he deserved. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 32December 12, 2019 2:07 PM

I'm surprised he didn't say "picture show". Fuck Trump and the Greta haters.

by Anonymousreply 33December 12, 2019 2:09 PM

Someone needs to turn the screw in and bring up autism. They'll explode.

by Anonymousreply 34December 12, 2019 2:11 PM

[quote]So it’s ok for him to put down a child, but poor little slow Barron is off limits? Asshole.

Greta would have unlimited street cred if she clapped back calling his son slow. The whole world would bust out in collective laughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 12, 2019 2:17 PM

It obviously burns his fat ass up that a youngster is getting acclaim instead of him and a FEMALE, at that! One without yuge tits, one who doesn't cake on the makeup and who doesn't GAF what pigs like him think of her.

I've not followed her closely but am now a fan, because of how she infuriates that misogynistic, fat, witless fucker.

by Anonymousreply 36December 12, 2019 2:19 PM

Pathetic that the POTUS goes after a kid. Really, we have stooped so low, and the frightening possibility is that this imbecile could get re-elected. FFS. An unending nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 37December 12, 2019 2:19 PM

That tweet probably means more to Greta than the Time cover. It means she got under his skin and it exposed him as an envious bully.

She handled it absolutely perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 38December 12, 2019 2:30 PM

#BestBest is trending on twitter, along with the quote from Melania that no one should ever bully kids. Heh.

by Anonymousreply 39December 12, 2019 2:35 PM

SHE has to work on HER anger management. That's rich! So I guess that if Trump can pick on a child, then it's OK to do the same to Barron.

by Anonymousreply 40December 12, 2019 2:46 PM

Greta has officially triggered Trump.

by Anonymousreply 41December 12, 2019 2:51 PM

But no talk Barron. He good. Children off limit.

by Anonymousreply 42December 12, 2019 2:52 PM

Where the fuck is Melania now to screech about “you don’t child boolly” and “childrens is off ze leemeets”.

Would it kill the diseased whore to stop looking at pictures in Vogue for a minute to tell her husband to be best?

by Anonymousreply 43December 12, 2019 2:53 PM

Trump should never be under consideration for the person of the year Time cover.

by Anonymousreply 44December 12, 2019 2:59 PM

Like he'd listen to her, R43. He'd probably beat her for saying it. Remember, this is a guy who has threatened the life of a previous intimate partner and her child and raped his (ex) wife. He has negative respect or regard for ANY female, even those who have somehow managed not to vomit in his face or laugh at his underendowment.

by Anonymousreply 45December 12, 2019 3:02 PM

He is absolutely nuts. They need to use the 25th Amendment because what senior citizen do you know that bullies a child?

by Anonymousreply 46December 12, 2019 3:03 PM

When you think he can’t go lower he does. He is a stupid idiot.

by Anonymousreply 47December 12, 2019 3:03 PM

I'd be more than happy to see them both die in a fire soonest.

by Anonymousreply 48December 12, 2019 3:03 PM

Another straight white guy who thinks he can tell women what to do.

by Anonymousreply 49December 12, 2019 3:05 PM

YEAH BABY! Because real men criticize children with aspergers from behind the safety of their phone screen!

by Anonymousreply 50December 12, 2019 3:20 PM

Don't worry Donald, The Moron of The Year is yours again.

by Anonymousreply 51December 12, 2019 3:21 PM

R45, and Melania still decided to marry Donald after it was well known that he raped and beat his first wife.

I have ZERO sympathy for that whore.

by Anonymousreply 52December 12, 2019 3:22 PM

I hope Greta enjoyed watching "All The President's Men."

by Anonymousreply 53December 12, 2019 3:27 PM

R44, I think they do that taunt him. Get his hopes up and then humiliate him by giving it someone else. I wish it would have been Nancy, but giving it to Greta was a pretty good slap in his face, too.

by Anonymousreply 54December 12, 2019 3:36 PM

Just last week, Melania was outraged that someone even uttered her son's name during an impeachment hearing. Is she going to be outraged over her husband bulling a young girl?

by Anonymousreply 55December 12, 2019 3:40 PM

ScarJo is back on SNL and who wants to bet we will see her as Greta chilling and watching a movie with a friend.

by Anonymousreply 56December 12, 2019 3:53 PM

I think the only thing I'm sick of more than Trump is the endless hot takes and opinion pieces anytime he does something like this.

by Anonymousreply 57December 12, 2019 3:57 PM

R57: periodT.

Trump is a horrendous excuse for a human, but he thrives off all this attention. Deploy the Mariah Carey "I don't know her" strategy instead!

by Anonymousreply 58December 12, 2019 4:21 PM

R55, I wanna know that answer too...the pot can't call the kettle black. So much hypocrisy from this asshole and his plastic-looking wife. She should have let Ivana be FLOTUS because Melania ain't doing shit for this country. But then her English is so poor, she might as well shut her damn mouth anyways...

by Anonymousreply 59December 12, 2019 4:28 PM

[quote]I think the only thing I'm sick of more than Trump is the endless hot takes and opinion pieces anytime he does something like this.

He does this purposefully, knowing that there will be outrage about whatever shitty thing he has just said. He knows his leering hillbilly supporters will love it and it will keep them loyal, BECAUSE he's "just like they are."

Of course he's a pampered playboy, not a shitkicker, but they still feel he's one of them because he makes fun of handicapped people and pwns the libtards, just like they do.

by Anonymousreply 60December 12, 2019 4:42 PM

R55: girl you know damn well Melania doesn't even remember what she had for breakfast today. She won't say shit.

by Anonymousreply 61December 12, 2019 4:45 PM

[quote] Trump should never be under consideration for the person of the year Time cover.

To see him lose his shit for losing to a girl? Worth it imho.

by Anonymousreply 62December 12, 2019 4:49 PM

What has Trump actually accomplished since he became president? Other than selling the country out to Putin and committing the odd mass atrocity.

by Anonymousreply 63December 12, 2019 5:16 PM

R63, nothing. He holds his occasional KKK Trump rallies to appease his base.

by Anonymousreply 64December 12, 2019 7:02 PM

He's "accomplished" a lot actually. Huge wealth distribution to the rich (his only legislative success).

Gutted safety and environmental standards.

Appointed huge numbers of ultra-rightwing judges.

Don't think for one second that just because he spends a lot of time gibbering baboonishly on tv and twitter, he's not also inflicting huge, possibly fatal, damage on this country.

by Anonymousreply 65December 12, 2019 8:44 PM

You're getting impeached, asshole. Go do your job and let the experts and those who care work to save the planet. You obviously don't, you orange motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 66December 12, 2019 9:12 PM

BeBest

by Anonymousreply 67December 12, 2019 9:41 PM

Trump didn't write this tweet. There's only one exclamation point and the comma before the second instance of 'chill' is correct. I'd bet Steven Miller wrote this tweet.

by Anonymousreply 68December 12, 2019 9:45 PM

I think "be best" is a terrible slogan. Who thought up this shit? Did Melania made that up? You will think someone in her staff would of said that doesn't sound right. It makes you think who ever made that slogan, their English was their second language.

Was "be nice" already been trademarked?

by Anonymousreply 69December 12, 2019 9:48 PM

She was also found plagiarising some documents produced under Michelle Obama for her campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 70December 13, 2019 4:19 AM

Speaking of Michelle Obama....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 13, 2019 2:26 PM

'Old-fashioned movie... chill'. He didn't write that.

by Anonymousreply 72December 13, 2019 3:00 PM

Hear! Hear! Mrs. Obama may no longer be First Lady, but she has ascended to the position of First Person of the United States and deservedly so. Good on her for speaking out to (and on behalf of) Greta.

This president may be batshit crazy, but even he knows not to twist his gnarled fingers and lips to tweet-speak even the suggestion of a disparaging word against Michelle Obama.

by Anonymousreply 73December 13, 2019 3:09 PM

God, the stupid thoughtpieces are still coming. Fuck offffff

by Anonymousreply 74December 13, 2019 10:36 PM

R19 is why Boomers should never try to come for Zoomers on social media.

by Anonymousreply 75December 13, 2019 10:44 PM

R75 yes yes, save it for your Medium thoughtpiece

by Anonymousreply 76December 13, 2019 10:47 PM

R76 ok boomer

by Anonymousreply 77December 13, 2019 10:50 PM

He just made Barron fair game. Guess what Barron got on his English exam? Drool.

by Anonymousreply 78December 13, 2019 10:52 PM

R77 that's played out and dead already. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 79December 13, 2019 10:58 PM

R69: you should really proofread your own posts before commenting on other people's use of English. There are seven (count 'em) errors in that short post alone.

by Anonymousreply 80December 14, 2019 1:48 AM

R16 wins everything. You are now a DL legend.

by Anonymousreply 81December 14, 2019 2:14 AM

[quote] You're getting impeached, asshole.

You do realize that’s meaningless, don’t you?

by Anonymousreply 82December 14, 2019 4:35 AM

It's meaningless in a way, yet history will record him as only the third president in history be impeached by the house of representatives

by Anonymousreply 83December 14, 2019 6:47 AM

It’s amazing the way his online cuntiness gets coded as masculine dominance. He didn’t “take on” this little girl. He bitched about her.

by Anonymousreply 84December 14, 2019 7:42 AM

Greta should post this on her Twitter account as a response =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 14, 2019 8:22 AM

Is Barron still off-limits?

In my book: As long as his father keeps on insulting and demeaning other minors, no.

by Anonymousreply 86December 14, 2019 12:20 PM

Just because the piece of shit picked on Greta doesn’t mean people are now allowed to pick on his kid. God, I feel like my mother: just because someone bad did something bad doesn’t mean you should.

Like Michelle Obama said, when they go low, we go high. Barron is off limits.

by Anonymousreply 87December 14, 2019 3:11 PM

Still waiting on Melania to weigh in

by Anonymousreply 88December 14, 2019 3:32 PM

Right after Susan Dey, r88.

by Anonymousreply 89December 14, 2019 3:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 14, 2019 3:57 PM

How does ridiculing a child related to Trump help, r86?

If your brother or sister commits a crime, is it ok for people to come to your house and torch it? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 91December 14, 2019 4:01 PM

[quote] Barron has made no effort to garner publicity. Greta has put herself out there in the public forum. Different circumstances.

THIS. Thunberg intentionally chose to become a public figure. Public figures should expect public praise and/or public criticism/ridicule. Thunberg staged a protest in front of Sweden's Parliament and consented to becoming a public speaker and representative of a movement. She's already giving speeches [italic]on a podium[/italic] at the United Nations (!) and expecting everyone, from Kazakhstan to Kenya, to follow her demands. Barron, on the other hand, is not up on a podium telling off UN member-states, lol.

[italic]Anyone[/italic] who gives socio-political, globally-broadcast speeches to UN members - opens themselves up to praise and/or criticism/ridicule. If that's too much - then don't put that person up on a podium with 2 microphones at the UN and other [italic]public[/italic] assemblies.

by Anonymousreply 92December 14, 2019 5:05 PM

"Still waiting on Melania to weigh in"

150 lbs. (breasts are 5 lbs. each).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 14, 2019 5:12 PM

No matter how you try to paint it, there is no way you can rationalize the PRESIDENT of the fucking United States taking pot shots at a kid as normal. It's not. He has a country to run, but he doesn't even do that. He tweets, golfs, holds rallies, and watches Fox News all day.

by Anonymousreply 94December 14, 2019 5:36 PM

He is the most uncouth, malfeaseant and unintelligent individual to ever occupy the Oval Office.

Each day he lowers himself even further.

It’s astonishing that people support him; let alone defend his abhorrent actions.

While his cruel and insane actions defile the U.S. position, it’s his zombie promoters and supporters that are most worrisome.

He keeps pushing the envelope and at some point, he - like all despots - will trip and fall.

What happens to his brainwashed and pathological supporters when he goes? What becomes of the cult?

by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2019 6:10 PM

He's unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 96December 14, 2019 6:12 PM

R92 Barron doesn't care about anything it seems.

Barron doesn't care about trans troops losing their jobs but they have to care about his well being?

Compassion & respect are a 2 way street.

Barron doesn't care about environmental regulations rolling back (which his generation will be most affected by) putting people's homes near fracking, water getting more polluted but those people have to care about him?

Compassion & respect are a 2 way street.

R87 Mrs. Obama doesn't seem to be too bothered that most of her husband's accomplishments have been undone in just a few short years (more on the way if granted a 2nd term). Going high while the other side goes low & succeeds with their agenda isn't anything to crow about. Dirty actions deserve dirty responses (like driving the bully's face in the mud). So by all means shut up Michelle.

by Anonymousreply 97December 14, 2019 6:49 PM

R97 your thoughts are dumb

by Anonymousreply 98December 14, 2019 6:52 PM

^ The Russian bot has spoken!

by Anonymousreply 99December 14, 2019 6:54 PM

R92, it's one thing to attack her politics, it's completely different to attack the young adult.

And, sorry, it should be when they go low, we go lower. This high road shit is going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 100December 14, 2019 6:56 PM

R99 is dumb

by Anonymousreply 101December 14, 2019 6:57 PM

R100 I agree but idiots like R101 will never see the light.

There are plenty of independents who admire someone who says what is on their mind even if it isn't "politically correct".

I wish a left wing alternative would emerge to steal some of his thunder but I guess it's not happening in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 102December 14, 2019 7:12 PM

People keep trying to change the meaning of words to suit their purpose. I've been bullied. I know what bullying is. Suggesting that someone see a movie or even advising them to take an anger management class is not "bullying". It just isn't.

by Anonymousreply 103December 14, 2019 9:49 PM

R55/R59, I don't really care, do U?

by Anonymousreply 104December 14, 2019 10:19 PM

R103 uh, when you look at it in the smallest possible context, perhaps. If he were a normal guy and she were a normal girl.

When you look at it in the context of he's the President of the United States and has 67 million Twitter followers, millions of whom will virulently attack whoever he is disliking at the moment? It's fucking bullying. It's bullying on a MASSIVE scale.

I mean, come on.

by Anonymousreply 105December 15, 2019 4:13 AM

[quote] When you look at it in the context of he's the President of the United States and has 67 million Twitter followers, millions of whom will virulently attack whoever he is disliking at the moment?

Thunberg has her own millions of supporters who will also "virulently attack" anyone who dares to say anything but praise to her :). The same group who e.g. blocked central London, climbed on top of trains, engaged in fights with the police and made it harder for normal people to get to work.

Whenever Thunberg appears in public, it's often now in a cavalcade of aids from Soros' group. She has a billionaire supporting & backing her, so Thunberg is fine.

by Anonymousreply 106December 15, 2019 8:43 AM

Dear Greta:

Never have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent. It's too easy.

by Anonymousreply 107December 15, 2019 12:35 PM

Trump and his supporters are such children. Attacking youth concerned about our planet. Attacking youth concerned about gun violence. These people are losers.

by Anonymousreply 108December 15, 2019 1:03 PM

Yes, R106, Trump's people will threaten you with death and rape and dox you and maybe wait outside your office with a gun to kill you but Greta's people made hundreds late for work!!

Idiot.

Also- what billionaire is funding her? The secret pro-environment billionaire? Some mysterious Jew? Fuck off, you ass.

by Anonymousreply 109December 15, 2019 1:19 PM

She got some pushback for comment suggesting that her opponents should be lined up against a wall and apparently executed.

by Anonymousreply 110December 15, 2019 1:23 PM

Greta is a loon just like Trump

by Anonymousreply 111December 15, 2019 1:38 PM

I thought this thread was about Trump not liking the new Little Woman film, something along the lines of “not enough young hot pussy to grab!”

by Anonymousreply 112December 15, 2019 1:42 PM

Ah, no, r110. She used a Swedish expression that means to hold people accountable. She has since apologized and said she was unaware of the violent connotation in the US.

by Anonymousreply 113December 15, 2019 2:05 PM

That's a violent connotation almost everywhere, not just the US. The English language also has violent metaphors ("beat some sense into a person", "a knife in the back") - but it's generally best not to use them when an international audience is listening to you.

by Anonymousreply 114December 15, 2019 2:13 PM

R109, I love how you ignored that the activists engaged in violence (kicking people who needed to use the subway).

[quote] threaten you with death and rape and dox you and maybe wait outside your office with a gun to kill you but Greta's people made hundreds late for work!!

The deep irony is that the activists disrupting the city's services and trying to bring London to a halt prevented the police from investigating crimes around the city. So next time you're robbed or raped in London while a climate protest is grinding the city's services to a halt and no policemen are there to help or save you or investigate your reported crime - you can thank Extinction Rebellion who support Thunberg:

[quote] Financial Times: "4 weeks of protests by Extinction Rebellion, the climate activist group, cost London’s Metropolitan Police more than 2x the annual budget of its violent crime task force and prevented some investigations, according to the force’s commissioner ... The October protests cost the force at least £21 million, but this figure is expected to rise by several million pounds, according to the force. The April protests cost £16 million to police. The combined figure of at least £37 million is more than twice the £15 million annual budget of the task force overseeing the effort to bring down violent crime in the city."

by Anonymousreply 115December 15, 2019 2:45 PM

It seems like a horde of insane right wing lunatics (or paid trolls) descended upon this thread.

Soros? Really?

You're all brainwashed idiots who should never procreate. Why are you even on Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 116December 15, 2019 3:39 PM

[quote]So next time you're robbed or raped in London while a climate protest is grinding the city's services to a halt and no policemen are there to help or save you or investigate your reported crime

This happens anytime there's a protest. It's not unique to just climate protests.

by Anonymousreply 117December 16, 2019 12:17 AM

R80 go fuck yourself, if you dont have any answers to the question in hand but just criticize someone's grammar then just go fuck yourself. Not everyone is living at home in their parents basement on their desktop. Most of us on here are on their cellphone trying to type on a little keyboard and dont have the time to do a thorough view of what we're post because we are walking, drivining, texting to others. Most of us on here understand of what others are trying to say. Datalounge is not an English study course, we don't need any closet gay teacher or wannabe coming on here and being a grammar police.

by Anonymousreply 118December 16, 2019 12:32 AM

[quote]It seems like a horde of insane right wing lunatics (or paid trolls) descended upon this thread.

I can almost hear Mr Burns saying, "Release the hounds!"

by Anonymousreply 119December 16, 2019 1:51 AM

The issue isn’t whether Greta is subject to criticism — as a public figure, of course she is. The question is whether the moron who is currently occupying the Oval Office responded correctly. And the answer is clearly no. He was obviously angry and annoyed that he wasn’t named Time’s Person of the Year. Instead of congratulating Greta or not saying anything at all (always an option!), he took his usual low road and told her to chill. He did nothing that would have the slightest effect on her — she’s heard much worse. But in the process, he further demeaned himself, and looked small, petty, and boorish in the process.

Mango Cheatolini continues to further debase the office that he stole.

by Anonymousreply 120December 16, 2019 2:28 AM

[quote]Instead of congratulating Greta or not saying anything at all

Neither of those options expresses the necessary criticism.

by Anonymousreply 121December 16, 2019 3:14 AM

[quote] Neither of those options expresses the necessary criticism.

Quite intentionally. She is subject to criticism, but he’s not the one who should be doing it where he’s complaining that Greta won an honor that he coveted and lost. It looks childish and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 122December 16, 2019 3:30 AM

^Who does Trump think he is, Kanye West?

by Anonymousreply 123December 16, 2019 7:36 AM

It's so funny the way Trump's bootlickers declare every repugnant outburst of his is somehow his "right." Does he have a "right" to say dumb, disgusting things. Sure, I guess. Just like any other loudmouth. The question should be "Is this a good fucking idea?" And mostly, the answer is no. He looks like a sad, petty, jealous old maid.

by Anonymousreply 124December 16, 2019 4:07 PM

R118 = Arrogantly ignorant.

Speak for yourself, "we" are not trying to type while walking, driving and texting to others. You need a Geico Smart Dog in more ways than one.

Do the world a favor and jaywalk off a short pier as you text.

by Anonymousreply 125December 16, 2019 5:29 PM

Trump knows he has anger management problems. As usual he accuses others of his own failings.

by Anonymousreply 126December 17, 2019 10:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!