Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Page Six: A-lister sends graphic pictures online in hopes of threesome

An A-list actor — who has been hit with several #MeToo accusations — raised some eyebrows in the LA swinger community (which we imagine is pretty tough to do) by sending an extremely graphic picture to a number of couples online, without making any effort to conceal his identity.

He sent the super-steamy shot to a series of opposite-sex couples in the hopes of interesting them in a threesome, we’re told. The shot — seen by Page Six — shows the star grinning while holding the camera at arm’s length to show his torso and erect penis. The toned actor appears to be lying in bed.

Insiders said the shot shocked recipients partly because of the star’s apparent lack of interest in concealing his identity, but also because he’s been accused of sexual misconduct in the past couple of years. Said a begrudgingly impressed insider, “I’m a fan of the d–k and all, but aren’t you trying to be a movie star still?!”

We’ve decided to conceal the actor’s identity out of respect for his privacy, even if Dr. Dick doesn’t seem to care so much about the privacy of his own privates.

----------------

Assuming "Doctor" is a clue the names I come up with are not A list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 15, 2019 1:14 PM

James Franco.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 8:07 AM

R1 Dis you miss "toned actor"? Isn't Franco fat? At least he used to be.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 8:14 AM

Is Bradley Cooper willing to sleep with a woman in a MMF threesome?

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 8:32 AM

Who is both "A list" and accused multiple times? I don't follow the "me too" stuff closely but I can't really think of anyone but maybe Franco (who I can also really see doing something like this). I mean it can't be Dustin Hoffman. Maybe Kevin Spacey really is bisexual? Dianne? Lol

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 8:47 AM

Henry Cavill

Tom Hiddleston

Shawn Mendes

Colton Haynes

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 8:50 AM

R5 one of those is not like the others.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 2:05 PM

Hmmm. #MeToo accused and played a doctor? Limited pool - Greys Anatomy, House, Doogie Howser. Can’t think of anyone that was a #MeToo creep.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 2:29 PM

Pic please or this never happened

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 2:35 PM

Piven?

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 2:50 PM

Leto?

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 3:04 PM

Franco and Leto are good guesses, they both have the creep factor

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2019 6:32 AM

Jeff Goldblum

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2019 12:07 PM

Gokdblum played Dr. Ian Malcolm in the Jurassic Park movies and has a dark movie coming out in which he plays a doctor, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2019 12:13 PM

I hadn't heard any allegations about Goldblum but apparently they are out there. I could believe he would be crass enough to do this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2019 1:05 PM

none of the people mentioned are "A-LIST".. hoffman maybe simply for career reputation and been around so long and cavill simply for media attention, but otherwise...

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2019 1:18 PM

Clooney is the only A-list doctor I can recall. It couldn't be him, he's a happily married father of two!

by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2019 1:40 PM

I can absolutely guarentee you that George Clooney is not sending graphic selfies to other celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2019 1:48 PM

The only A-LIst actors that have been hit with MeToo accusations is Spacey, Franco, Damon, Hoffman and Freeman. The only "toned" one in that group is Franco.

by Anonymousreply 18December 14, 2019 3:52 PM

Is Franco still considered an A-lister?

by Anonymousreply 19December 14, 2019 3:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 14, 2019 4:40 PM

Dr Dick Solomon from Third Rock From The Sun

by Anonymousreply 21December 14, 2019 4:47 PM

Please let it be Hugh Laure, and please let the photos leak. I think he is sex on a stick.

by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2019 4:55 PM

Smart money would be best bet on Goldblum.

by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2019 5:00 PM

r22, Hugh Laurie is a known whore, but is he A-list?

by Anonymousreply 24December 14, 2019 5:01 PM

It's Eric Dane. Trust me. I've heard things around town over the years.

by Anonymousreply 25December 14, 2019 5:05 PM

Franco would do this. Leto? A HUGE maybe.

Franco lives on sending dick pics on the regular, & doesn’t really give a fuck if anyone knows.

If they’re all adults, & were obviously looking for a third wheel, at least via my interpretation of the blind, who cares? Sending dick pics is part of that whole negotiation process, & probably considered a courtesy.

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2019 5:12 PM

Richard Chamberlain ! Hubba hubba

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 14, 2019 5:18 PM

Julianne Moore, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2019 5:23 PM

My friends in LA all insist it is James Franco. Franco has give us no reason to believe that it isn't him.

As for him being labeled "A List" by the NY Post, well... what else are they going to say? If he's 'A List' then they have better gossip.

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2019 5:41 PM

R25, I would give anything to see Eric Dane’s nude pics!

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2019 5:43 PM

Doesn’t Franco have a ph.d in literature or something? That would explain the “Dr.” designation.

Eric Dane is not even C-List, so that rules him out. As much as I despise Franco, at least he’s headlines several successful films, so he’d be considered A-List.

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2019 5:45 PM

I immediately thought of Franco, now I want to see the dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 32December 14, 2019 5:55 PM

Jeff Goldblum might be a possibility, but can someone his age still be called "toned" ?

old pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2019 11:41 PM

A-list are the tom hanks, julia roberts, tom cruise, meryl streep (if not box office, acting reputation wise) and a few others who have hit after hit and been on or near the top for years!...

NO ONE mentioned so far are "a list"...

by Anonymousreply 34December 15, 2019 3:34 AM

Eric Dane is sleazy but he's C List at best

by Anonymousreply 35December 15, 2019 4:32 AM

Biebs?

by Anonymousreply 36December 15, 2019 5:19 AM

My first thought was Franco, but Leto is in good shape. Is he bi? Even though DL thinks every actor is gay, Leto has a long history of creeping on girls that are way too young, so I don't buy that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 37December 15, 2019 5:46 AM

Leto is at least bi. I know one guy (admittedly, this guy dresses as a woman a lot but he has a dick) who he chased.

by Anonymousreply 38December 15, 2019 5:52 AM

R37, there have also been a ton of rumors of him hitting on men, so he's likely bi. Or "pan". Or "fluid". Or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 39December 15, 2019 5:53 AM

Omg stories for days about how Leto and Collin Farrell were in a long term relationship! Now apparently he’s dating the Head Designer at Gucci, Alessandro Michele.

Leto is an insufferable prick. A total thirst trap.

by Anonymousreply 40December 15, 2019 6:14 AM

It definitely sounds like Franco. I bet he is in a manic state. All judgment goes out the window.

by Anonymousreply 41December 15, 2019 6:37 AM

A - List

How retarded are you people?

by Anonymousreply 42December 15, 2019 6:54 AM

I call total bullshit. If the alleged pictures had been sent as indiscriminately as reported, you can bet your ass that they would have been printed here. R42 has it completely right. Jesus, you people are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 43December 15, 2019 7:12 AM

Cumberbatch? As in Dr Strange? I can totally see him being a creep, plus he's so in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 44December 15, 2019 7:16 AM

Ben Affleck in one of his drunken spells.

by Anonymousreply 45December 15, 2019 7:36 AM

[quote] A - List

How retarded are you people? [quote]

You must be new here.

by Anonymousreply 46December 15, 2019 1:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 15, 2019 1:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!