Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How does Ambien work?

Ambien Is a medication seen as compelling for treating a sleeping disorder. It is a brand name for Zolpidem. A sleeping disorder is characterized as a condition of powerlessness to rest, or remain wakeful completely, or both. You can purchase Ambien online legitimately from in the United States.

Subtleties of the solution: Ambien is accessible in two measurements positions: 5mg and 10mg and you can purchase Ambien online from our drug store. Ambien ought to be taken on void stomach as coordinated by your primary care physician. Abstain from taking it with or after the supper as Ambien acts rapidly and feast will influence its introduction rate.

Is Ambien destructive? Ambien isn't destructive if appropriate remedy is pursued. Keep utilization as indicated by the medicine gave by your doctor or that joins the medication when you purchase Ambien from our online drug store.

Are there any reactions of utilizing Ambien? Ambien has no reactions when taken by the solution. You can purchase Ambien online from our drug store and it joins the remedy. The underlying symptoms of Ambien can be viewed as disarray, sleepiness, pipedream, tumult and if the reactions keep on enduring, look for restorative assistance and stop utilization.

Where would it be advisable for me to store Ambien? Ambien can be put away at room temperature. At the point when you purchase Ambien on the web, read the bundling of the medication as it may contain insights about capacity. Additionally make a point to get it far from the scope of youngsters and potential medication abusers. Look for help from your restorative expert before requesting Ambien on the web.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2019 3:39 PM

Ambien/Zolpidem is a schedule 4 drug - it is a controlled substance. You need a prescription for it and it cannot legally be bought online without a prescription.

It has a binding site on the GABA receptor and thus exerts its influence via stimulation of the GABA receptor leading to release of GABA.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 10:57 AM

Another stealth Big Pharma viral marketing ad put up so soon after the last one? What are we here at DL, the CBS Sunday Morning Show?

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 11:31 AM

According to Roseanne, it makes you racist. But I digress. I will cop to sending a few wonky emails about an hour after taking it, which is why I say if you take it, go to bed right away to avoid doing something like that. I took it once at a hotel, and woke up in the morning with some cash and an ATM printout on the counter. Apparently, I had gone down to the ATM in the lobby about an hour after I took the Ambien, but had no recollection of doing it.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 11:36 AM

I've taken it that been looking on the Internet and shopped on Amazon sometimes buying things I already have. As R3 says when you take this medication go to bed straight away. Its also highly addictive and if you start taking it night after night its hard to whine off it fucking stuff as well.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 11:40 AM

Ambien is great if you want to make a meatloaf at 3AM, and then wake up later wondering who the fuck got into your kitchen to make a meatloaf.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 12:47 PM

I clean on it and wake up to a beautiful sparkling kitchen and bath.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 12:55 PM

Apparently it makes you leave some......[italic] interesting [/italic] voicemails.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 1:40 PM

Take it, go to bed, and all is good. I've taken it on and off for years with no strange behavior occurring.

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 1:55 PM

If you are a fan of calmly projectile vomiting all over your home.. take it on a full stomach

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 2:07 PM

Sure. Take Ambien and go directly to bed. But that's not guarantee that you won't be back up a bit later with no awareness of it at all.

I socialized with a man and his husband who lived in my area. Socialized. That's all. Not long after meeting them and going one time to a movie with them, I started getting occasional texts at 2 a.m. "I want to fuck you." "I want to cum in your ass while you eat my husband's ass." "I want to give you my fist." And on and on.

Finally, I showed the texts to the guy and asked him what this was about. "Oh, I'm sorry. It must be the Ambien. I take it every night to sleep. It's the only thing that helps me sleep. I've been taking it every night for years."

Every night for years? I told him I needed to step aside and did so.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 2:14 PM

I stopped taking Ambien when I woke up on my living room floor, surrounded by Taco Bell wrappers and a cat licking my face. The nearest Taco Bell was several miles away, so I must have driven there, and I don't remember that AT ALL.

Also, I didn't own a cat.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2019 2:15 PM

I used Ambien but it didn't' fix the real sleeping problem I have.

I have no problem getting to sleep; the problem is I wake up in the middle of the night often.

I wanted something to keep me asleep.

Apparently, the updated version was to keep you asleep, but it led to all those weird stories of people doing crazy things while sleep walking.

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 2:18 PM

Despite what the company claims, Ambien IS addictive,

If you take an ambien one night, you will have a very difficult time getting to sleep the next night...so you take another. and it keeps going.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 2:19 PM

[quote] I've taken it on and off for years with no strange behavior occurring.

that you know of...

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2019 2:20 PM

When I wake up after taking ambien, the whole morning feels sort of hazy

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 2:20 PM

Who are these people sleepwalking? I’ve taken it on and off for 20 years and never had any side effects. What kind of dose are people taking? It is so strange to me that people have that side effect - which has been documented many times. I just have never had any such effect.

I fear that like pain meds, the people who have these side effects are going to end up making it impossible for those of us who don’t have any negative side effects form getting what is a very effective medication for insomnia.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 2:21 PM

I used to take 10 mg but it made me feel so weird. I then changed to 5 and it was better. Nowadays, I cut the 5 mg in half. That's enough for me--and rarely at that

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 3:07 PM

My husband has been taking it for about 8 years now. It really worries me because there aren't long-term use studies, so who knows what it could be doing to one's brain over time. I've pleaded with him to stop but he won't.

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2019 3:15 PM

Ambien also comes in a controlled-release form: Ambien CR. The dosages are 6.25 mg and 12.5 mg. I happen to take the 12.5 mg at bedtime and have taken it for the past eight years. What's good about this particular form (if you take the 12.5 mg like me) of Ambien is that you get to sleep and stay asleep because 6.25 mg of it is released immediately to make you sleepy at 30 minutes after taking it (that's probably the highest limit of time it will take if you have been on it for a long time) and the other 6.25 mg is slowly released after you get to sleep to stay asleep. I have ALWAYS gotten at least a good 6-7 hours worth of "restful" sleep. I wake up energized every morning - no lie.

The 6.25 mg dose is usually reserved for the elderly and women because of their body make-up and size. As I previously said, I've always been on the 12.5 mg dose at bedtime. I've never had any issues with it, but I do recommend that when you take it, you get your ass right in the bed. Don't get up to do something that could be done in the morning. Just get in bed, get comfy, watch TV (if you have one in your bedroom) and set the sleep timer (so you save your TV and save energy, if you're into that).

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2019 3:22 PM

What constipated, illiterate SQUID wrote the copy in the OP!?

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2019 3:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!