Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Felicity Huffman's daughter bought a spot at Vassar

Meryl must be so upset.

by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2019 1:30 PM

You're a cunt, seeing as this chick didn't cheat.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 4:06 AM

I'm sure she had no idea why are SATs suddenly jumped like 400 points. Yes r1. Totally innocent.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 4:15 AM

Link to where Georgia's scores jumped? Thanks. I thought Georgia was the normally intelligent one who got good grades.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 4:53 AM

Aren't both daughters tards?

I thought I saw reports that they're both severely learning disabled but Felicity had a change of heart about scamming for the younger one, just because.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 4:58 AM

So was she a pity admit by Vassar? Because I highly doubt Vassar got involved with bribes under this spotlight. I bet this girl got in the old fashioned way. Early admit, a commit to go, no financial aid required of Vassar, and acceptable grades.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 5:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 5:06 AM

How embarrassing for Vassar.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 5:24 AM

I was a Vassar girl!

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 5:41 AM

Did the older or the younger daughter get into Vassar? The older one is the one in the scandal.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2019 1:16 AM

Felicity's daughter illegitimately took a spot from some other deserving person....her diploma should have an asterisk next to it....if she has any brains in her entitled head, she knows she is a fraud.

Hopefully she will withdraw from school retake the SATs and apply to another school on her own merits.

Shameful what her mother did, but she got all the benefit from the crime and now she should do the right thing...her life will be better off for it.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2019 1:45 AM

this is the younger daughter who is going to Vassar. The older daughter isn't enrolled in any school right now (she's 19.)

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2019 1:49 AM

What school did the scandal daughter drop out of?

If the second daughter did not get any benefit from fake SATs or any other kind, I wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2019 11:48 AM

R10 - Don't let FACTS AND INFORMATION weigh down your airy brain. Felicity's older daughter did not go to college yet. Felicity cheated for HER.

The younger daughter didn't cheat, and apparently earned early admit to Vassar.

But, carry on, you DUMB TWAT.

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2019 1:06 PM

M is jealous of everything and everyone. Moi especially.

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2019 1:25 PM

This is the younger one, so she might have learned a lesson from the fuckup with the older sister.

by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2019 1:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!