Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The women who were attacked on a bus and fought back: ‘We have a profound bond’

[quote]The women will not be drawn on whether they are still romantically involved, although they were not a long-term couple, as was widely reported. “We have a profound bond” is all Ramirez will say. She lives in Barcelona, and Chris in London, but they remain in contact.

[quote]I ask Chris if the court case felt like closure. A long pause. “I guess so. A lot of people say you can move on with your life. It’s a frustrating refrain. It’s hard to explain what it’s like to be the subject of a photo that goes globally viral.” Ramirez doesn’t want her attackers to be punished. “For kids of 15 or 16 to do this, there’s a problem with their education. I think instead of punishing them, it would be better to educate them instead.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 2:53 AM

OP what the fuck is wrong with you? How the hell do you even manage to use a computer let alone post on Datalounge? You are one of the rudest son of a bitches I’ve ever encountered on here in years. There’s already been a thread on this OP. As a matter of fact, you selfish asshole, there have been several threads on this, but ohhhh nooooo “I don’t have to do a search” says Mister Head Up His Ass. Well pull your fucking head out of your ass for once in your life you selfish son-of-a-bitch and have some consideration for others for a change and do a goddamn search first. Is that going to kill you? Is it? Can you just answer that question? Can you? Is it really going to kill you to do a search first? What is wrong with you? Are you that much of an idiot that you can’t use Google? Don’t even try the old “search function doesn’t work” line because every cunt on here knows how to work around that. Do a search before you post a thread next time you fucking asshole. You’ve ruined my day and I hate you.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 2:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!