Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tweaked knee

I think I tweaked my knee getting out of the car today. I don’t really feel pain. But the knee doesn’t feel right. What the hell do you think I did to it?

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 4:19 AM

ice it, stay off it, possibly wrap it or brace it(from CVS or Walgreens), it sometimes will be worse the next day. you might consider taking glucosamine pills for flexibility

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2019 2:23 AM

Eldergay thread alert.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2019 2:24 AM

If you hit it hard enough to cause trauma, it will likely sell up overnight.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 2:25 AM

*swell* not sell

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 2:25 AM

Soak some rags in liniment and garlic and then wrap your knee tightly. Stay off the penny-farthing for at least a week

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 2:32 AM

Leprosy

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 2:33 AM

R3 I didn’t hit it. It twisted when I was getting out of my car.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 2:38 AM

we had one of those low riding JAGUA sedans and we finally had to get rid of it as I developed "Jaguar knee", constantly twisting my 6ft3in frame into it

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 2:41 AM

That sucks R8

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 2:49 AM

Did you hear any snap, crackles or pops when you tweaked it? If not, I wouldn't worry too much.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 2:52 AM

How the fuck should we know. See a doctor tomorrow if its bothersome.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2019 3:06 AM

You overloaded your knees with your colossal weight? Even little trauma on the bone can lead to bone cancer, you know?

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 3:06 AM

Bone cancer?

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 4:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!