Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bodybuilder proposes to sex doll after getting it plastic surgery

He’s ready to tie the knot with his synthetic sweetheart.

After eight months of dating, Kazakhstan-based actor and bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko is telling the world he recently bought his girlfriend Margo “cosmetic surgery” — and then proposed to her.

Yes, Margo is a silicone sex doll.

The hunk treats his plastic bride-to-be like a living lady, maintaining an Instagram for her, where he documents their escapades and evenings out. He even claims to have found Margo a waitressing position at a local bar, quite the feat considering her physical limitations.

“She can’t walk by herself — she needs help,” Tolochko tells Central European News with a straight face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 3:39 AM

Nor is she very helpful in the kitchen: “Margo doesn’t know how to cook,” says Tolochko, but she does, he claims, know how to eat. “[She] loves Georgian cuisine. Her favorite dish is ‘khinkali’ [dumplings],” the attention-hungry fellow claims.

Margo’s also got an alleged sassy streak.

“She swears — but there is a tender soul inside,” Tolochko says, admitting that the two quarrel. Despite their “fights,” Tolochko says they’ve been inseparable since first meeting at a bar where he claims to have rescued Margo from a young man with questionable intentions.

Despite promoting their relationship as no laughing matter, Tolochko recently accepted an invitation to appear with Margo on the Russian TV show “Comedy Club.”

The husband-to-be shared images of the couple backstage, captioning the teaser post, “I won’t spoil it. You’ll find it out at the right time!”

All the public attention resulted in some insecurities, though.

“She began to develop a complex,” says Tolochko, committing wholeheartedly to his bizarre tale. “When I presented her photo to the world, there was a lot of criticism and she began to develop a complex, so we decided to have plastic surgery.”

He claims he took Margo to a clinic — inexplicably, one staffed by actual plastic surgeons — to make her even prettier.

The surgery was, he claims, extensive.

“She has changed a lot,” he says. “At first it was hard to accept, but I got used to it later on. It was at a real clinic with real doctors.”

The wedding date has not yet been publicly announced.

Tolochko isn’t alone in his commitment to a sex doll. The Starz documentary “Silicone Soul” premiered in October and took a close look at the lives of doting doll partners. Italy’s first sex doll brothel opened last year and was immediately “booked out for weeks.” Sales of male sex dolls are also on the rise.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 11:23 PM

[quote] “She can’t walk by herself — she needs help,” Tolochko tells Central European News with a straight face.

[quote] Nor is she very helpful in the kitchen: “Margo doesn’t know how to cook,” says Tolochko

[quote] but she does, he claims, know how to eat. “She loves Georgian cuisine. Her favorite dish is ‘khinkali’ dumplings,” the attention-hungry fellow claims.

Does she shit, too?

[quote] “She swears — but there is a tender soul inside,” Tolochko says, admitting that the two quarrel. Despite their “fights,” Tolochko says they’ve been inseparable since first meeting at a bar where he claims to have rescued Margo from a young man with questionable intentions.

Sorry, but he lost me there.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2019 11:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2019 11:30 PM

I'm amazed he thinks he can get so much mileage out of the gag, especially since "Lars and the Real Girl" flopped.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2019 12:04 AM

The documentary Guys and Dolls is worth a watch. I am glad there are dolls out there for these men. Hopefully they live real women alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2019 12:10 AM

If those two can't make it, I don't know what couple can.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2019 3:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!