Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chrissy Teigen spills the tea about life as a celebrity

They do mortgage their houses!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 17, 2019 9:14 AM

Fuck off, you thirsty weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 11:20 PM

They forgot to ask if she has actual human feelings.

Are celebrities real people?

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2019 11:27 PM

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2019 11:30 PM

I didn't know anything about her before, other than she is married to Legend, but she seems sweet and grateful in the answers.

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2019 11:43 PM

OP what the fuck is wrong with you? How the hell do you even manage to use a computer let alone post on Datalounge? You are one of the rudest son of a bitches I’ve ever encountered on here in years. There’s already been a thread on this OP. As a matter of fact, you selfish asshole, there have been several threads on this, but ohhhh nooooo “I don’t have to do a search” says Mister Head Up His Ass. Well pull your fucking head out of your ass for once in your life you selfish son-of-a-bitch and have some consideration for others for a change and do a goddamn search first. Is that going to kill you? Is it? Can you just answer that question? Can you? Is it really going to kill you to do a search first? What is wrong with you? Are you that much of an idiot that you can’t use Google? Don’t even try the old “search function doesn’t work” line because every cunt on here knows how to work around that. Do a search before you post a thread next time you fucking asshole. You’ve ruined my day and I hate you.

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2019 11:58 PM

Same, R4.

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2019 11:59 PM

Eat shit R5, I did a search. Maybe if mongloids of your ilk actually knew how to title a thread I wouldn’t have to be a fucking mind reader to figure out the keyword of the “threads” that you and the other mouthbreathers in your I’m a Loser Club started on this subject.

I wish you were already dead.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2019 12:03 AM

R3 I do too. Don't get the hate for her.

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2019 4:16 AM

What exactly is she famous for? I'm guessing she could put on sunglasses and 100% of the population would have no clue

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2019 4:41 AM

John will not tell her if he is Illuminati.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 4:53 AM

She’s famous for being in Wayne’s World.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2019 4:56 AM

R11 that would be Tia Carrere.

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2019 5:02 AM

Of course celebrities mortgage their houses. Can anyone believe that Marilyn Monroe had to purchase her only home on Fifth Helena Drive in Brentwood (where she died - - not of suicide) with a mortgage? Her checking account was basically overdrawn every month, which her attorney pre-arranged for the bank to cover.

When Ike and Tina Turner moved to California and Ike purchased a house on Olympiad Drive in Monteith Park, that house had a mortgage, which was paid off after Tina achieved worldwide stardom for them.

Celebrities are overpaid, but many of them like Marilyn Monroe live far beyond their means without concern for finances or the future.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2019 5:07 AM

She looks like an engorged Bratz doll. With Down's syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2019 7:17 AM

[quote]Of course celebrities mortgage their houses.

If you watch Million Dollar Listing, you know that a lot of the rich pay cash for multi-million dollar properties.

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2019 7:28 AM

She has a fat face and a small dick.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2019 7:29 AM

R15, TV isn't real. If they do that, laws require those transactions are reported and tracked by various authorities. Many transactions like that are handled via trusts and corporations. If you do a title or property search, which is public record, the property isn't in the personal names of the owners.

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2019 7:33 AM

They pay cash.

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2019 7:36 AM

What is she famous for? I know the name but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2019 7:43 AM

She's famous for being a vile, reprehensible shrew.

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2019 7:55 AM

Did you read what she said about celebrities having a special building by the airport where they check in?

by Anonymousreply 21December 12, 2019 8:01 AM

R9 and R19 she was a model.

by Anonymousreply 22December 12, 2019 8:48 AM

Hah! Ah am NOT a perfeshional actress, Ah am a REAL person lahk yerself!

by Anonymousreply 23December 12, 2019 8:54 AM

[quote]What exactly is she famous for? I'm guessing she could put on sunglasses and 100% of the population would have no clue

Understandable R9, with two strikes against you already, sports and naked girls why would you know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 12, 2019 9:12 AM

Was there a time when thugly, like Chrissy, was in?

by Anonymousreply 25December 12, 2019 9:36 AM

R18, nobody can escape the long arm of the law by paying cash. It's still reported; that's mandatory.

by Anonymousreply 26December 12, 2019 9:36 AM

Yes, when the rich buy property using cash instead of a mortgage, as they do, it's reported. They buy property using cash instead of using a mortgage.

by Anonymousreply 27December 12, 2019 9:41 AM

As R22 said she was a model most famous for Sports Illustrated. She's also one of the hosts of Lip Sync Battle (the show that Tom Holland did his Umbrella dance on.) So that's where housewives know her from.

She's really into cooking and has written books on it.

For a while, she was a popular meme because of her reaction at the Golden Globes to John winning.

But here's the thing, on the internet, she's most famous for being incredibly honest and very self depreciating. She generally acts like a normal person. There's no pretension there and people pick up on that. She's not shy about interacting with anyone that talks to her if she sees your comment. She doesn't really play "the game" because she comes across as someone "normal" who got very lucky and respects that.

Trump also attacked her and John Legend on his twitter. Trump referred to her as John's "filthy mouthed wife" and she called him a "pussy ass bitch" for not even tagging her when he was attacking the couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 12, 2019 9:57 AM

R28 sums Chrissy up well. She's having a moment, and so far a non-offensive one (to me anyway).

Not so much to the Orange-Tinted Turd. Which is pretty delightful too.

by Anonymousreply 29December 12, 2019 11:09 AM

She mocks John a lot, I know she does it lovingly but I wonder since he is hitting it big now with The Voice if he will cheat.

by Anonymousreply 30December 12, 2019 11:30 AM

She I guess pretends that her husband is straight, which I guess he is not, I guess he is bi; not so open and honest a person, that woman. Might be gay-bi, so all that she is so honest and open and real, phhh. Annoying. Don't know why she so engages in social media and other posters, when she isn't honest about the most important aspect of her husband. E.g. I saw a pretty gay picture of Legend with that footballer who had one gay lover whose story was reported in the media.

by Anonymousreply 31December 12, 2019 11:49 AM

Ladyboy

by Anonymousreply 32December 12, 2019 11:57 AM

WOW! She is just beyond brave

by Anonymousreply 33December 12, 2019 12:06 PM

I like her but are they really A list celebrities as she refers to herself and John?

by Anonymousreply 34December 12, 2019 12:18 PM

John is A-List

by Anonymousreply 35December 12, 2019 12:26 PM

Why hasn’t she disappeared yet?

by Anonymousreply 36December 12, 2019 12:29 PM

R34, She's being sarcastic. I doubt she thinks they're, "super huge A list celebrities."

by Anonymousreply 37December 12, 2019 12:37 PM

[quote] 16. On whether or not celebs read gossip stories about each other: *yes but no one really reads their own shit

Well how high class of her. Proof that all the fame and fortune in the world can't buy class or dignity.

by Anonymousreply 38December 12, 2019 12:37 PM

wow, all her PR in this thread.

She is a vapid and stupid cunt who is fake. Everything is fake. She even admitted it.

by Anonymousreply 39December 12, 2019 12:43 PM

I get her mixed up with Khloe Kardashian.

She’s the kind of likable that I instantly mistrust. The humble-bragging, the “I’m so real!” bullshit is a cover for unpleasant things. Truly down-to-earth people don’t spend their lives on social media, trying to prove it.

But she does present a likable persona.

by Anonymousreply 40December 12, 2019 12:46 PM

[quote] I don’t hide anything. I fight in cars, I fight at home, I fight at the airport. I don’t care. John just won’t fight back.

She sounds like common trash.

by Anonymousreply 41December 12, 2019 12:48 PM

I follow her on Twitter and she is absolutely funny and entertaining. She's totally self-deprecating and down-to-earth. She also will call out jackasses with no fear. She's refreshing and I love her - she needs her own show.

by Anonymousreply 42December 12, 2019 12:49 PM

I remember she said John tried to leave her but she refused to let him...

Poor guy is trapped.

by Anonymousreply 43December 12, 2019 12:53 PM

She loves to fight but John doesn’t fight back? So he just puts up with her bullshit in silence?

by Anonymousreply 44December 12, 2019 1:04 PM

Both of their children were conceived via in vitro fertilization. Is there a reason John can't knock the broad up the old fashioned way? Or is he simply not interested in the process?

by Anonymousreply 45December 12, 2019 1:09 PM

[quote]16. On whether or not celebs read gossip stories about each other: *yes but no one really reads their own shit ....

[quote]Well how high class of her. Proof that all the fame and fortune in the world can't buy class or dignity.

R38, Ma'am you're on a Chrissy Teigen gossip thread on a gay gossip website.

by Anonymousreply 46December 12, 2019 1:10 PM

[Quote] She's really into cooking and has written books on it.

Her SoDelushious website was the shit.

by Anonymousreply 47December 12, 2019 1:37 PM

What an ugly fat face, she is the totally wrong color to be anyone important. Fuck this bitch in the cunt, and fuck OP.

by Anonymousreply 48December 12, 2019 2:09 PM

R45, why the assumption that Chrissy didn't have a problem, but her husband does? We don't know. Relatives of mine had great difficulty conceiving. They should not have been selfish and eager to have children, which may apply to Chrissy and husband. I now know the truth, which laws state I do not have to reveal.

by Anonymousreply 49December 13, 2019 2:38 AM

I'm intrigued by the private check-in at the airport that she mentions. Was she joking, or is there really something like that? Is it just in LA, or in most major markets?

by Anonymousreply 50December 13, 2019 5:14 PM

Never mind. I found the information.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 13, 2019 5:18 PM

[quote]Well how high class of her. Proof that all the fame and fortune in the world can't buy class or dignity.

Well, smell you. Are you dumb enough to assume if someone gains money they instantly stick their pinky out holding their afternoon tea cup? That's why people like her, she doesn't put on airs, and at least she answered a question here for the naive that think all rich people buy their homes with cash. Rarely happens.

by Anonymousreply 52December 13, 2019 11:40 PM

That private suite thing ticks me off seeing reality tv people there

by Anonymousreply 53December 14, 2019 5:56 AM

Are they really THAT rich that they can afford multiple staff? I mean it's not like Legend has been a HUGE seller.

by Anonymousreply 54December 14, 2019 5:58 AM

r54 he is getting so many tv gigs from The Voice, that must be where he's getting his money from

by Anonymousreply 55December 14, 2019 6:31 AM

He is also getting millions from "The Voice". Katy Perry is getting $25 million a season for Idol, "The Voice" has to compete to get stars.

by Anonymousreply 56December 14, 2019 10:08 AM

Their faces really are weird and distorted!

by Anonymousreply 57December 14, 2019 10:58 AM

John used to go to my gym. Not gay but very lovely to fans who approached him

by Anonymousreply 58December 14, 2019 10:59 AM

Going back to the mortgage stuff, buying a house “cash” just means paying the total price upfront, rather than with a mortgage. Very common and not at all dodgy or illegal. It doesn’t literally mean turning up with a suitcase full of banknotes like in a cartoon.

I bought my house “cash” - paid for with a bank transfer, completely legal and above board.

by Anonymousreply 59December 14, 2019 11:42 AM

Kathy Griffin paid in cash for her house and former house. I read an interview where she said she paid cash for the first house but was then advised at the time to take out a mortgage because the rate was so low it would benefit her more to have the mortgage. As you can tell I have never been in a position to buy a home so I am not sure how that works but Kathy later bought her current house in cash so I’m sure she was being well advised.

by Anonymousreply 60December 14, 2019 1:00 PM

That private check in suite is used by a lot of business travellers. I first read about it over on the Flyertalk forums. If an upper middle class business traveler can afford it it should be well within the means of John Legend and even reality stars. I’ve seen Derek Hough and Bob Harper post from there.

by Anonymousreply 61December 14, 2019 1:02 PM

[quote]Are they really THAT rich that they can afford multiple staff? I mean it's not like Legend has been a HUGE seller.

R54, Legend is also a songwriter for other artists. People gave them hell for hanging out with Kanye West once (after he started supporting Trump) but what most people didn't know is that John Legend has been writing on songs for Kanye for years. He's also written for Janet Jackson, Fergie and even wrote the Scissor Sisters, "Baby Come Home."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 14, 2019 6:52 PM

Chrissy said she is not into music. I would think John would get tired of her as she seems exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 63December 15, 2019 3:14 AM

R62 I guess they don't remember this gem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 15, 2019 4:23 AM

R60, she was well-advised if a person has discipline and self-control. R59, I clarify that I never intended for comments related to those capable of paying cash or equivalent up front for a home as dodgy or illegal. I simply wanted to express that today, Big Brother is always watching. If anyone does that, more than Big Brother knows and keeps a keen eye on anyone who does.

Also pointed out that there are many celebrities who can't lay out cash for a home because real estate in the USA is grossly overpriced, regardless that delusional real estate people disagree. They don't even have authentic careers. I could've been an artificially-kind sycophant who does a bit of research and frequently drives and chauffeurs customers. Today's trend is to refer to "clients" when they're no such items. They're customers. Experts with both advanced degrees and professional licenses have clients.

Overpriced American real estate and rentals are primary causes of our bad economy and homelessness. What occurred in 2008? The official rate of inflation as quoted by federal authorities does not take into consideration the real estate market or costs of rentals. That's how the inflation rate is kept artificially low, which is sheer lunacy. Many millions of poor and working Americans can tell you about rampant inflation.

There are mounds of evidence for my long-time hypotheses. Either the gov't or an respected think tank recently issued a white paper that many Americans cannot afford rental housing. The fabulous Barneys on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan had to declare bankruptcy because that property's owner went batshit crazy and doubled the rent. Same happened to me, but I'm still here and barely breathing. I'm not afraid to tell the truth.

by Anonymousreply 65December 15, 2019 5:22 AM

[quote] She mocks John a lot, I know she does it lovingly but I wonder since he is hitting it big now with The Voice if he will cheat.

“Hitting it big now?” His first album (released in 2004) sold over 2 million copies. His 2nd sold over 1 million copies. His 3rd album sold 1/2 a million copies. He’s an EGOT. The voice is certainly not the highest height of his career.

by Anonymousreply 66December 15, 2019 7:47 AM

The Voice opened him up to a wider audience and how he got the Sexiest Man thing so yes he is hitting it big now

by Anonymousreply 67December 15, 2019 8:08 AM

She's half Norwegian.

by Anonymousreply 68December 15, 2019 8:22 AM

I’m not sure who or what you think Big Brother is, or why they’d care that a high income earner buys an expensive item without a bank loan.

by Anonymousreply 69December 15, 2019 9:25 AM

R69, like about 99.8% of people, you don't know a thing about the Patriot Act, the Patriot Act II and banking & finance laws in the USA. Trying going to your bank and cash a check for over $5000. Even if it's your bank and you have a million dollars on deposit, the bank does not have to give you the cash.

by Anonymousreply 70December 15, 2019 12:56 PM

[quote] The Voice opened him up to a wider audience and how he got the Sexiest Man thing so yes he is hitting it big now

Weekly television and people magazine are certainly bigger than winning an Emmys, Grammys, Oscars and Tonys and multi platinum albums.

by Anonymousreply 71December 16, 2019 1:32 AM

To this day I don’t know why this Chrissy cunt is famous. Yes, I know who she’s married to, but does she have any actual talent of her own?

by Anonymousreply 72December 16, 2019 1:41 AM

R72 did you read the whole thread?

by Anonymousreply 73December 16, 2019 1:59 AM

Zzz. Please inform me when our Chrissy Metz opens up and spills the beans!

by Anonymousreply 74December 16, 2019 2:10 AM

[quote]Weekly television and people magazine are certainly bigger than winning an Emmys, Grammys, Oscars and Tonys and multi platinum albums.

I'm not saying it's great, but more people know who he is now so even with all his awards being on The Voice has made him more famous.

by Anonymousreply 75December 16, 2019 7:19 AM

R72 EXACTLY! She is grotesque looking, and her fake real shit is just irritating. Plastic looking cunt

by Anonymousreply 76December 16, 2019 7:31 AM

I don't know if Chrissy was just going for Twitter attention or trying to get John's attention but she recently tweeted that she is alone all the time now that he is on The Voice and was taking pictures of her empty bed

by Anonymousreply 77December 16, 2019 7:41 AM

R77 i'd guess both.

by Anonymousreply 78December 16, 2019 9:17 AM

[quote]To this day I don’t know why this Chrissy cunt is famous. Yes, I know who she’s married to, but does she have any actual talent of her own?

I know, right?

by Anonymousreply 79December 17, 2019 12:22 AM

I want to send her a mug or t-shirt. It would say

NO WHINING ON THE YACHT

by Anonymousreply 80December 17, 2019 12:28 AM

r79 you are correct, John gives her a little cachet, otherwise she would be another Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 81December 17, 2019 3:57 AM

[quote][you are correct, John gives her a little cachet, otherwise she would be another Kardashian.

Actually she is funny and has a sense of humor, something so lacking in the Kardashians it might actually be a genetic defect.

by Anonymousreply 82December 17, 2019 9:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!