Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Last Night I Dreamed Joe Biden Interviewed Me

For the job of Vice President. I was the first person he interviewed. I was glad I’d got a haircut and was wearing my good clothes that day in school. I had been walking around school wondering which class I was supposed to be taking. It was senior year & getting close to graduation and I realized I forgot about some of the classes I was supposed to be taking. A nun came out of a classroom & said “You need to get on the bus right away! Go! Hurry!” So I did.

The bus pulled up to what looked like a nice suburban house, but when I got inside I realized it was huge and it was on the water. Very nice. I saw Hunter Biden walk past quickly& he furtively looked at me and I could see that he then laughed. Very disrespectful. How dare he laugh when I might be the US Vice President?

Joe Biden complimented my looks. I was neat, clean, respectable looking and wore nice clothes, showing I had respect for myself & for society. No straggly long hair or dirty tee shirts. My shoes were polished. I presented myself as a smart, serious, respectful person who takes the constitution seriously. I said thank you, sir, I’m a little surprised to be here. Yes, we like to see people without warning, said Biden, so we can cut through any BS and see the real me. Just then, the song “Can You See the Real Me” by The Who started in my mind. “The tide seems to be coming in,” I said, as I realized the ocean was getting closer to the house.

Biden chuckled & left the room. I waited for a while and he didn’t come back. The waves started getting bigger & crashing stronger. I thought “I gotta get out of here. He only saw me as a courtesy. I’m the least qualified candidate. This was for show only.” Then the water rushed out to sea and I said “On no, there’s a tsunami coming,” I went through the house & it was empty. Everyone was gone & the doors were locked.

They’d made a fool out of me & now they were trying to kill me.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 2:41 AM

I never thought Biden could be such a bastard

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 10:37 PM

You have to be 35 years old to be President or Vice President even in your dreams.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2019 10:40 PM

I don't like the tsunami part. Hope it's not a precognitive dream. Trump is a tsunami of destruction

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2019 2:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!