Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dionne has officially lost it

What the fuck. Looooool

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2019 4:19 PM

This makes me wish Got2BReal was still a thing.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2019 8:59 PM

At this point, I’m genuinely concerned for her mental health.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2019 9:03 PM

She's playing this weekend near Palm Springs...tempted to drive out from LA to see this train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2019 9:05 PM

Miss Warwick will not be ignored!

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2019 9:13 PM

Some people just don't know when to retire.

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2019 9:28 PM

Well Australia is down under so what's the joke?

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2019 9:33 PM

That was so bad. Even though the audience was there for free, they still deserve a refund.

by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2019 9:37 PM

Mmmmmmmm bum clukaluk.

Thisssssss newwwwww shitttttttttt is a gassssssssssss when I'm preforming prefarming perfirming perferup shit you know what I meannnnnnn.

Down unner.

Gowithemuzick. Hee.

by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2019 9:45 PM

Is she wearing ill-fitting dentures?

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2019 9:46 PM

This effervescent image of elegance and class turns 79 years old today!

Please send cards, money and cartons of Kool unfiltered cigarettes to Miss Warwick c/o Damont.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2019 9:21 PM

Sweetnesses, I appreciate the thousands of birthday greetings and gifts and re-quests for autographs (now for only $25 if you include postage and handling and at least three special gummies or hard candies containing our fave medicament). But there was a typo on my age. NO PROOFREADING AND EDITING nowadays. When I got my masters you can be sure I paid an editor to check the thesis I paid for. I'm that kind of thorough.

AND, mother fuckers among you, I will have you know that I was on a big-time, A1 network show and that means I am still on top. You don't see Miss Aretha Franklin on the fucking GMA show, do you? Huh? Do you? Or even my dear Whitney. NO. Just me and that whoozits who can't carry a doo-ett. I had to carry that fucker the whole way. And as for the lyrics, don't you low honkies know about scat?

Now, re-member my big charity Christmas drive I do every year and get those clothes in. DO NOT go cheap on charity. Make the shoes size 9 - NAME BRANDS ONLY and size 10 pants and nice silk blouses. Some real fur would be good because those poor people get cold. No rabbit, puh-lease and I can tell if the mink is dyed. AND don't forget that the poor all smoke KOOLs, no filter preferred but if all you have at your gas stations in filtered I'm sure they can be bitten off. And they need plenty of ganja and any pills you can send because medicine is important to the poor. Keep giving and God will re-ward you in heaven.

By the album, "Dionne's Christmas and the Voices Dionne Hears at Christmas." The doctor said everybody hears voices once in a while. So shut up.

Now fuck off. And bless you.

Except R7, who's getting a Christmas Eve Damont foot up his chimney. My brilliance will not be dee-nied. Envy kills, you know. Just ask Ms. Empress of Soul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 12:27 AM

You would have sounded fine if you could remember the words, Dee.

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 2:20 PM

Was it that they just forgot the words and tried to replace it with banter?

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2019 3:14 PM

Did Damon’s forget to pick up her nerve medicine again?

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 3:22 PM

^Damont

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2019 3:22 PM

Another snippet from the performance. Dionne apparently forgot most of the lyrics.

That poor guy is really trying, that's all I can say. And does Dionne only own that one sweater?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2019 10:38 PM

Literally all she could remember was “oh-oh-Oh-oh-OH-a-OH-a.”

by Anonymousreply 17December 17, 2019 12:07 PM

Dionne and Liza need to tour together.

by Anonymousreply 18December 17, 2019 12:41 PM

Seriously, WTF. What an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2019 1:07 PM

I'd fight and claw my way to the front of the ticket line to see that train wreck, R18.

by Anonymousreply 20December 17, 2019 1:23 PM

"You don't see Miss Aretha Franklin on the fucking GMA show, do you? Huh? Do you? Or even my dear Whitney. NO."

Of course we don't see them on fucking GMA because they're both fucking dead, you senile old hag.

by Anonymousreply 21December 17, 2019 1:26 PM

Diane, you obviously are so far gone that you have forgotten my psychic connections and I KNOW that if Dead Re had a chance to be on TV she would get some of those devils to hoist her up out of the smoke and find a way to show up in spectral form. Shit.

You look like a Cajunized Frog, Diane. In butter. Shine on.

AND as for my triumph on the GMA show, I WAS SINGING IN TONGUES. The sprit of the Lord was in me and I gave myself to the celestial expressions you people are too low to understand.

Christ on a cracker. Where's your Gospel? I am an Interpretess of the Word.

by Anonymousreply 22December 17, 2019 1:39 PM

[quote]Dionne Warwick forgets lyrics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2019 4:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!